Ishra FF || Destined Love || Chapter 7 (Page 52) (Sept 2)

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone! I am back once again! This time I have an FF for you all! I know I have three other stories that are ongoing right now, but one of them will end in one update so I thought of penning down an idea that's been in my head for a while. 

This FF won't be updated till I finish my TS that has one more update and after I get more time, most likely at the end of May. Till then, I will update this one in between my two SSes when I get time and when I need a break from the more emotionally heavy updates of the other stories! However I will try to keep updating as often as I can! So until then, here is the prologue of this FF...

|| Destined Love ||

Index

Prologue - Below

Chapter 1 - Page 10

Chapter 2 - Page 17

Chapter 3 - Page 23

Chapter 4 - Page 29

Chapter 5A - Page 33

Chapter 5B - Page 39

Chapter 6 - Page 46
Edited by Prabh. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail

Prologue

"Kanna wake up!" Madhavi walked into her younger daughter's room shaking her head at the mess created in the room. Walking over to the large bed the young woman slept on lazily like a small child, she tapped her sleeping figure repeating herself.

"5 minutes Amma!" Ishita Iyer placed her cushion over her head trying to shoo away her mother who only shook her head at her adult daughter's childish behaviour.

"Ishita! I am serious, you need to get out of bed!" She said in a slightly stern tone making the exhausted Ishita get up rubbing her eyes as she dramatically exclaimed.

"Fine I'm up." She sat only to lay back down on her bed with her open eyes opening her arms asking her mother for a hug who only shook her head. Looking around Madhavi Iyer couldn't believe the state of her daughter's room adding onto her nervousness.

"Ayyo Ishu, you're such a mess! Come one clean up this room and get ready! It's already 11 and the groom will be here to see you soon!"

"Relax Amma, if he wants to marry me he will have to see this side of me too. So just chill!" She winked at her mother whose palm met her forehead as she couldn't believe her daughter.

"What will I ever do with this girl?!" She mumbled to herself trying to hide her smile at Ishita's antics as she tried to get herself out of bed. However the smiles on both faces faded as Vishwanathan Iyer entered his daughter's room. Getting up immediately, Ishita slipped on her flip flops as she picked up the clothes her mother had set out for her.

"Madhavi! I asked you to wake her up and prepare for the boy's arrival, but you're also chatting! Now go get all the food ready and Ishita be properly dressed in 15 minutes." He sternly ordered the women.

Both woman nodded their heads as he left the room and her mother followed soon after. Left alone in her room, Ishita threw the kanjivaram saree she held in frustration as she tried to calm herself after her father's behaviour.

"Appa, the only thing I wish this boy has in him...is the quality to respect women...unlike you!"

~~~~~

"Puttar wake up!" Santosh entered her middle son's grand room. Smelling the alcohol, she made a disgusted expression before she walked over to her son's large bed picking up two bottles along the way. As she sat by his side watching his childish expression, she ran her hand softly over his hair as she called out his name asking him to wake up.

"5 minutes Ma!" Raman Bhalla yelled before he held his head in pain from his hangover and covered himself with the blanket while his mother sighed in frustration.

"Raman I am asking you for the second and last time, are you getting up now?!" She tried to act stern in front of her child, yet a softness never left her tone.

"Alright! I'm up, happy?" He got up sitting in bed holding his head while Santosh looked at her son softly. But before she could say anything, Raman got up rushing to his bathroom while his mother was left behind to shake her head at the mess he was. Looking around his room and the state he came out of the bathroom in, she couldn't believe they were going to get him married.

"Hey Matarani, help this disastrous son of mine! Raman go freshen up and quickly get ready. We are going to see a girl for you in about an hour!"

"Chill, my gorgeous mom! I will be ready in 10 minutes, you just worry about yourself. I don't want my mom to look any less beautiful than the girl we are seeing!" He hugged his mother who couldn't help but laugh at him. However their smiles faded as Om Bhalla walked into his son's room looking very upset about something. Raman quickly parted from the hug and kicked an empty bottle of whiskey under his bed and looked down.

"Santosh! What is all this?! I told you to go prepare all the gifts for the family! Don't you see how important this is? And please make sure this child of yours will behave properly when we get there. Raman, just make sure you act like you belong from a respected family!" He yelled at the two people in front of him.

They both nodded their head as he left with Santosh following him sadly. As his parents left, he picked up another bottle off his table and smashed it to pieces as he threw it down taking out the anger he had on his father.

"I don't know how I will be as a husband Papa, but I will surely be a better husband than you. I won't treat my wife as if she's nothing like you do! " 

~~~~~

That's all for the prologue! Please do like and leave your feedback! Am really looking forward to reading it! And PMs will be sent later on for this one! Thank you!

Edited by smilesforever98 - 8 years ago
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOWWW!!!!!!
u r writing a new ff
realy watng for ur new ff from a long time
luved d prologue so much
both have good bonding wid their moms but nod wid fathers
looking forward to read it
hope it receives success as ur previous ff A CONTRACT OF LOVE
all d best