Song OS thon #2/2 Epilogues by Divanru on pg 144 on 19/5

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello my dear friends ,here I present thread 2 of song OS thon .I never thought that it will be this success .I m overwhelmed with the response I have got for this idea .Though it was not my idea as its the second season but still I want to thank you people in making this a huge success

ISHRA ON SONGS

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF US

THANKYOU SOMUCH FRIENDS

Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
                  INDEX

22) Teri meri.        Divanru.     Pg no 2
        Kahani

23) Sokoon           pcnsb.        Pg no 9
       Mila

24) Soch te          akriti154.    Pg no 13
      Pare

25) Tum bin.       Divanru.      Pg no 27

26) kol tere       ishrasoul.     Pg no. 33
      rahna

27)Boond         Divanru.        Pg no 39
     Boond 

28)kabhi Jo.   Ramya.divan. pg no 48
 Badal barse 

29) Hamne      pammi108.    Pg no 54
tumko dil ye 

30) Milne hai    cutieruhi.      Pg no 56
  mujhse aayi

31)somebod .  Devyani         Pg no 65                      
    to you            bagla

32)Tujhe           Divanru.       Pg no 71
  Chahun 
betehasha

33)Teri jhuki.  Cutieruhi.      Pg no 77
   Nazar

34) Mahi ve    Armor_ishra. Pg no 85

35) jeene laga. Divanru.       Pg no 90
  Hoon 

36) ye chaand  Divanru.       Pg no 97
  sa roshan 
   chehra

37) suna suna  cutieruhi.     Pg no. 103

38) Jiyein kyun Divanru.     Pg no 110

39) Tum saath   Divanru.    Pg no 118
      Ho

40)kuch to.     traveller.girl  pg no 125
 Hai tujhse
 raabta

41)Tu chahiye   akriti154.    Pg no 128
Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
unress
CONGRATULATIONS for new thread 😛 Edited by lonelyyyy - 8 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hello friends made new thread .Have a look
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for d second thread diii
I love dis os thon soo much 
Mitishrafan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats 👍🏼
U all r amazing writers 👏
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations to all...
yee party time
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Pooja Sis for the second thread...🥳
It was a nice thought & our writers r cashing in coz of you...👏
Divanru thumbnail
Hello friends ,here I m with my first OS in this song OS thon thread .I m writing this OS on song " Teri meri prem kahani hai muskil " suggested by " Nida" aka " Nida.ishrafan ".

TERI MERI KAHANI

The party hall of hotel Orchid was filled with so many people ,Ministers ,Business tycoons ,Bearucrates and almost all the CEOs of Bhalla group of companies as its the"Welcome party " of the only son of Mr Om prakash bhalla & Toshiji bhalla .There son Raman Kumar bhalla has returned from London after whole five years after completeing his MBA .

Raman was a handsome guy in mid of twenties,  He was in wine colour texedo ,looking dashing with his gelled hair,flashing his dimples while smiling ,almost all the girls present there were drooling at him .He was with his father who was introducing him with every important personality of Delhi .After introducing to all of them they moved towards the CEOs .

There were almost twenty of them ,out of which seven were ladies .Raman was not interested in meeting them as he was irritated by meeting so many persons .Now he just want to enjoy the party with his friends but his father was hell bend to introduce him to everyone as from now onwards Raman is going to handle his business.

Mr bhalla was telling the names of CEOs and their city ,Raman was just giving them smile and shaking hands without glancing them. Now only few were left ,he was doing same with the left ones also but Raman was forced to see the last person as he wanted to see the person having so soft and delicate hand ,only glancing to the hands any one can say the person whose hands are these will be very beautiful .At the same time Mr bhalla introduced her " Ishita iyer"
CEO Delhi branch ,Raman raised his face and was lost in her angelic look .she was wearing a white net saree ,hairs were tied in loose bun ,small diamond earring were adding to her glory though she has done minimal makeup then also was looking most beautiful among all the ladies present in the party .

He was so.lost in her that he forget to leave her hand .ishita was waiting for him to leave her hand but he was going on shooking hands with her .His trance was broken when his father called him ,Raman left ishitas hands and walked forward but all his attention was on ishita .Raman was turning again and again to behold her beauty in his eyes but he was not getting over with her .

Though out the party raman was checking her out oblivious of the surroundings but yo his disappointment ishita left the party very soon ,he tried to follow her but was stopped by his mother who wants to introduce with her friends.Raman was furious as well as disappointed but he can't deny her .ishita left the venue and raman didn't get any chance to talk to her .

His night was spend in her thoughts ,though he was trying to avoid her but seems she has captured all his mind .

Next day Bhallas were having conference with the CEOs ,and raman was so excited as he hot another chance to meet ishita .In the conference hall meeting was going on ,and raman was checking her time to time ,seems he has totally fallen for her .All the ceos presented their annual report and future projects ,ishitas was best ,he hot more impressed with her .

Time passed now it has been one month , Raman was madly in love with ishita .They meet daily as he was MD and she was CEO ,they discuss different projects ,future plans ,company policy everything .Raman always searches excuses to meet her ,to keep her near him .He was sure of his feelings that he loved her madly but he never got a chance to know about her ,she was best at her work ,only he knows this about her .she comes to office on time , do all her works with great dedication and leave office on time .ishita never acted friendly with anyone ,nighter she has any friend in the office .Nobody knows much about her only they know that she lives alone in Delhi ,even nobody was interested but Raman was .He wanted to know everything about her and wanted to fill all the void if her life .

Almost two months has passed ,and now raman don't want to waste much time .One fine day he invited ishita for dinner ,but she denied saying that she don't go out in nights ,considering her request raman asked her for lunch ,at first she denied but agreed when raman insisted .

On the planned day ,Raman has arranged everything ,he has booked whole restaurant ,had arranged Flowers and music for her . ishita was surprised to see all this arrangement .she asked him " Mr bhalla why somuch arrangements ".

R- Relax ishita ,actually I want to share something with you .

I- what Mr bhalla .

R- wait till right time ,I will tell you .

Ishita didn't asked further ,after a while a waiter appeared with a small cake in which it was written "happy birthday to me ".looking to it ishita understands that its his birthday ,she spoke little disappointed " whats this Mr bhalla ,you should told me that its your birthday ,see hadn't got any gift for you ".

Raman held ishitas hands and spoke lovingly 
" ishita you are only one person who can give the most important gift to me ".

Ishita was confused or say she was pretending to be confused as anyone can sense ,what he want by his words and action .she was praying to her murugan that her sense should be wrong.with very heavy heart ishita  spoke " Mr bhalla you have everything what I can give you".

R- I told you na you are the one who can give me most precious gift,for which I m craving for many days .

I(slowly )- what do you want .

R- you .

Though ishita was knowing this fact then also she pretended to be shocked and asked "what".

R( still holding her hands )- ishita I love you and want you in my life .

Listening to it ishita stood from her place and spoke angrily " but I don't love you ."

R- But why ishita ,why you don't love me .what's wrong with me .

I- Mr bhalla I m your employee that doesn't mean that I will answer every damn question of yours .

Saying so she walked out from the place , Raman cannot take the rejection and remained glued to his place ,still glancing at her leaving figure .

Ishita was walking to her car almost running wiping tears which were flowing endlessly from her eyes

TERI MERI MERI TERI PREM KAHANI HAI MUSHKIL
DO LAFZON MEIN YE BAYAN NA HO PAAYE 
IK LADKA AUR IK LADKI KI YE KAHANI HAI MUSHKIL 
DO LAFZON MEIN YE BAYAN NA HO PAAYE .

Raman went to his house all dejected ,he directly went to his room and dropped himself on the bed and cried his heart out hiding his tears in the pillow

TUMSE DIL JO LAGAYA ,TOH JAHAN MAINE PAAYA
KABHI SOCHA NA THA MEELON DOOR HOGA SAAYA
KYUN KHUDA TUNE MUJHE AISA KHWAAB DIKHAYA
JAB HAQIQAT MEIN ISE TODNA THA

Next day ishita came to office but didn't tried to meet raman ,on the other hand Raman was dying to see her .He called her many times but she never showed up .At last he went to her office and found her trying to do some work but was not able to ,she threw the file and hide her face in her palms as if she was crying .Raman thought to go to her cabin but he recalled her words and stopped on the way.

EK DOOJE SE HUY JUDAA JAB EK DOOJE KE LIYE BANE.

Raman went to bar to have some drinks .He was drinking so that he can forget her but he was not able to think anything but her .Her those puffy eyes ,her red face ,her frustration everything .

HAR EHSAAS MEIN TU HAI
HAR EK YAAD MEIN TERA AFSAANA
DO LAFZON MEIN YE BATAAN NO HO PAYE

Some more days passed ishra didn't talked to each other.They were trying to avoid each other but little did they know that this distance is making them more close .Now the days and nights are spend ,filled with each others thoughts .

AARA DIN BEET JAAYE SAARI RAAT JAGAY
BAS KHAYAL TUMHARA LAMHA LAMHA TADPAAYE
YE TADAP KAH RAHI HAI MIT JAAYE FAASLE 
TERE MERE DARMIYAAN JO HAIN SAARE

Though ishita was not talking to him,avoiding him but Raman can see changes in her ,earlier she always have a smiling face but now a days smile has gone far from her ,he loved her glowing face but now her face was getting dull day by day as if somebody has taken all the glow from her face .Raman could not see her vulnerable state,one day he slammed the door of her cabinabd entered .ishita got up from her chair and asked " what happened Mr bhalla "

Raman with out answering her walked to her and caged her between him and wall .He almost roared on her" why are you doing this to both of us ,I know you love me but don't knowwhy are you denying .ishita you are the reason of my pain ,our pain .why don't you acceptthat you love me ."

I- no Mr bhalla,i don't love you .

R- then whom does you love ,fow whom you are denying me .

I- ( shrugging him and shouting )- no i don't love you ,i don't love any one ,infact i can't love anyone .

Saying so she tried to free her self but raman again held her and asked " what does that mean".

I- nothing ,just let me go .

R- nope ,today I will not ,I want to know what's stopping you for accepting my love .

I- first of all I don't love you but if you wants to know ,come with me .

Saying so she held his hand and walked to her car .Both sat in it and drove away After a drive of 20 min .they reached a flat ,she opened it and entered .The moment she entered the house a small two and half year girl came running to her shouting " mamma aa gayi ,mamma aa gayi ."

The girl reached to ishita and asked " mamma today you came early ".

I- I was missing my baby na that's why .

Saying so ishita planted a kiss on her forehead ,while raman was witnessing all this with open mouth .

I( looking to raman )- she is my daughter .my whole world .

Ek DUJE SE HUYE JUDA JAB EK DUJE KE LIYE BANE .

That's all for now friends .hope you like this part of os .please do suggest a song for another part of this OS .Enjoy reading and do comment .don't forget to hit like buttons

Next part https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/132944325Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to all writers who made this happen...

And to u pooja di...for encouraging all of them...

This sucessfull series...i am in love with this...

Congrats 🥳
------------

Seee i got such a good place to congrats ek dum after ur os update...
And such a beautiful song with a beautiful Os...

But Ishu daughter...i always have seen Raman son ishu accept him and love him...but never had seen vice versa...i am just happy to seee this...and this is so good and shocking at the same time...

He is so in love with her from first meeting so dreamy...then they met and he confessed...but she refused...even i felt bad for him...

But i am excited for next part...to know Raman reaction and subbu past...

Continue soon...Edited by --abha-- - 8 years ago