Our sweet people...
Ishveer...
Hahahha...πŸ˜›
Ishani...rocked it...
I thought she will do anything...
Bt her Idea was...πŸ€ͺ
4 girls at a time...
Really???
Poor ranveer will become really crazy...
As I know he have to pay for taking girl wid him..
Bt like this...πŸ˜†

Ishani is really amazing...
I really loved ranveer's reactions...

If I say truly I was expecting ishveer scene more...😳
Don't feel bad...
Bt I give u review to not only make u happy ..
Bt what is true...
So I can't tell u lie..bcoz u trusts our reviews...😊

U r really a good writer...
Keep it up...

Thnx for pm...
Update soon...

Sorry if u feel bad or if it hurted u...😭

Love u sakshi❀️

Hi Zuvi,

hmm happy that you liked the chapter
Disha and Devarsh can never ever change in their life
and happy that you are not caring those characters

Pratik is a lovely brother for Ranveer
hmm ya dear he has completed his degree

Ya the sweetest couple Ishveer hope you laughed well seeing Ishani's idea
hmmm I made some other idea other than your expectation it seems
hmm she gave 4 girls for Ranveer
surely he need to become crazy only

Happy that you liked it and Ranveer's reactions

No dear I don't feel bad and all nothing wrong in giving a review
Ya dear you will get Ishveer more no worries
Nothing dear you can frankly tell me what ever you feel you guys satisfaction
is important to the story

no dear you didn't hurt me and all keep reading let me update it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Hello Sakshi I am Cuteii Actually My Old Account Was Blocked So i Creat New one Please Pm Me When u Update New Chapter

Hi Cuteii how are you? hope you are doing good? long time missed you and happy that you are back fine dear let me PM you in this id keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Coming To Your Story It was Fabulous Amazing Writting Each And Every Scene Make Me feel Like i am Watching MATHS ...Description Of Ishani And Raghini Relationship,Ishveer Nok Jhok,Evil People Everything is just perfectπŸ‘

Hi Cuteii glad you liked the story and happy that you are feeling like watching MATSH reading my story and you are enjoying Raagini and ishani relationship and Ishveer Knock Jhok and evil coming its way keep reading dear happy for your comment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PratzN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its so funny.. Ranveer πŸ˜† Waiting eagerly for him to confess.. And pratik character was always a mystery in the show.. nobody knows who his parents were.. Shayad ishani ki bua ka ladka tha.. Anyway nice episode..😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveershadhika

Its so funny.. Ranveer πŸ˜† Waiting eagerly for him to confess.. And pratik character was always a mystery in the show.. nobody knows who his parents were.. Shayad ishani ki bua ka ladka tha.. Anyway nice episode..😊

Hi dear happy for the comment hmmm Ranveer and Ishani's scenes will be in today's episodes what is the Pratik character mystery dear I cannot get you . Ishani's bua ka ladka can you clear me this my dear?
But whatever take him as Mithesh and Chaitali's son in my story.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 147
All the four girls holding Ranveer was about to take him inside the room. Ranveer was seriously struggling to leave them where somewhere his anger was boiling which was seen clearly in his face. Managing the girls he saw Ishani who was standing some distance away from them. Ishani giving a up and down bold look to Ranveer turned and walked towards her room. She locked the room where the girls somehow brought Ranveer to his room entrance.
Ranveer:(in a confirmed voice):See you all leave me now or else I don't know what I will do?
Girl 3 catching his cheeks which made Ranveer more uncomfortable she kept her lips near Ranveer's lips and was about to kiss him. Girl 2 was trying to remove his shirt button. Ranveer taking a breath with all his force pushed all the girls with full strength which made the girls to move away from him for some distance. They were seeing him with a not understanding look.
Ranveer(with a anger): I know you all have come in my wife's instruction leave the house now. Hope you all are acting on her instruction stop your acting and leave.
Girl 4(without understanding): What?We are acting? See we are really call girls and your wife ordered us for you only.
Ranveer:(with a shocked reaction);Real call girls?
Girl 1: Haan we are (having a up and down look on Ranveer):What kind of man are you? there are four girls and you are not even ready for a single girl. (in a strict voice):Are you coming or not?
Ranveer(in a strict mode): No (taking his wallet from the pocket and taking some money and coming to the hall and keeping it in the tea poi) Take this and leave the house Right now. If you still try to do something to me I will call the police.
Girl 3:Police?
Ranveer: Haan police, I am RV Businessman in Mumbai if you stay here for another 10 more minutes with all my powers I will make you four get arrested and will make you to be in jail for almost all your life. Think which is better.Taking the money and leaving or going to jail?
Ranveer stood with a angry look where the girls talking something within themselves and all came to the hall and took the money from the tea poi and started to move out of the house.
Ranveer seeing those girls leaving the house with anger went and knocked Ishani's room. He knocked the door like anything where after 5 to 6 knocks Ishani opened the door with a disturbed look.
Ishani:why are you knocking like this Ranveer? Raagini is sleeping.(she saw the hall where those girls were not in the house).
Ranveer(standing silently starring at her but anger was visible in his eyes):You are searching for those girls know?
Ishani(in a low voice): Nahi..wo
Ranveer:What the hell have you done today?
Ishani:What did I do?
Ranveer:Why did you bring those girls to our house today?

Ishani was starring at him without answering him.
Ranveer(bit shouting): I am asking you why did you bring those girls to our house today?
Ishani:(in a fun making voice): For you only you only said you have started to enjoy your life with many girls that is why I brought them.
Ranveer:Did I ask you to do this? Better stop all this..
Ishani: I won't..I won't stop it Ranveer.

Ranveer saw her with a questioning look..
Ishani(continuing):Till you (showing her index finger to his face)take your angry mask from this face I won't stop it. If you keep on showing me your attitude know not only today daily when you come home different different girls will come and open the door. And if you say you won't come to home in the night I will find where you are and then I will send a girl there.
Ranveer(hesitating to react to her):See stop it Ishani.
Ishani:Did you stop it on that day? No right did you stop it?How dare you Ranveer? You are bringing a girl to house that too in front of me you are taking her inside the room(her eyes were up to cry) complete night you were with that girl inside the room. And in the morning in front of my eyes you are coming out of the room with that girl. How dare you?(with tears in her eyes seeing him with a angry look) Tell me will you be quiet If I come out opening the door with another man?
Ranveer(with a anger in a loud voice pushing the books in the table):Stop it (taking a deep breath)just just stop it..

Ishani saw the books that were scattered in the floor due to his pushing and again saw Ranveer's face where Ranveer was seeing her with anger taking quick breaths Ishani was staring him with tears in her eyes. They both were in that same position for almost solid 5 minutes. There was silence between them the sound of wind out side was crystal clear.
Ishani(slowly in a normal voice):What you cannot bear it? (coming and holding his coat)you cannot know Ranveer?(with tears flowing eyes)Then how you expect me to take things casually when I see you sharing room with a girl?
She started to cry terribly holding his coat and slowly she rested her head by crying in his chest and telling "How could you Ranveer?"
Ranveer(without knowing what to tell taking a deep breath):First stop crying Ishani. Stop doing all these things like bringing girls to house and all. (again taking a deep breath in a confirmed and stubborn voice) I didn't even touch that girl even my fingers didn't touch her as you challenged me on that morning to prove you wrong only I brought that girl. Is this is enough now stop calling these kind of cheap girls to home hereafter.
Ishani took her head from his chest and seeing his face and still holding his coat.
Ishani: (giving a fade smile):I know you didn't touch that girl.I know to prove me wrong only you were doing those things. Now to prove this from your mouth only I brought those girls to home.
Ranveer:Tk you proved it as you challenged know happy right. Let me leave now.(he was about to pull the coat from her hand).
Ishani(with full force held his coat and pulled him close to her):Today I am not going to leave you. tell me why you are hurting yourself and hurting me also? You are hurting me each and every moment Ranveer with words, actions you are really really hurting me Why the hell you are showing your angry wala attitude to me?(keeping her face close to his face with tears in her eyes in a heavy voice)why the hell Ranveer?why?
Ranveer(in a anger catching her hands after these many days making her leave the coat at the same time in a angry voice): Its because of your ignorance.
Ishani:(wiping her tears):Ignorance?
Ranveer(his face turned emotional): Haan Ignorance its because of(showing his index finger in front of her) your ignorance. What did I ask you on that day? I asked for love from you. I called you to share our love but what did you show me on that day? You pushed me and you ignored me right? More than me all the others are important for you. You will have time for them but not for me am I right? If you show that attitude to me (showing his index finger towards him from his head to stomach part) you could only see this Ranveer in your life. (went close to her and keeping his face close to her) Did you see Ishani? How you have changed me?
(giving a angry look he turned and was about to go to his room).
Ishani(before he could move): Ek minute?
Ranveer: (turning to her): I answered your question why I am behaving like this. So now I need to leave..
Ishani(coming and standing close to him): So just because of my ignorance you are behaving like this?
Ranveer: why should I waste my time to a woman who don't have time for me?
Ishani:(with a smile): You are talking about ignorance to me Ranveer?. Only on that day night you thought about sharing our love? then what about those 5 months? the 5months in which you were running behind the business ignoring me.

Ranveer saw her without understanding..
Ishani:(making herself bold): You didn't even have time to talk to me in those 5 months. More than me you were with your mobile and Laptop. Most of the day you left early and you came late to home. You didn't even have a thought I am in your life. But finally on that day night you came to me and you were overboard that day. On that day I saw a Ranveer who was not even ready to hear whether I am ready for love making or not he was in a lure to get me that night. How ridiculous know a man who didn't even mind his wife for 5 months but suddenly thought about her in a single day and come to her that night for love making. (in a anger voice) The way you came to me that night and the way you behaved with me know it was not like you wanted love from me it was like you wanted only s*x from me...
Ranveer(in a loud and anger voice):Ishani..

Ishani saw him with a angry face where Ranveer was having tonnes and tonnes of anger hearing Ishani's word. They were facing each other with anger.
Ranveer(making himself calm and thought for a while and decided to make his side clear to her): What did you tell me? I just wanted S*x from you. (held her hand and pulled her close to him in a anger) I am not a man who loved you when you were in your college or when you were in your marriage age. I am a man who loved you in the age when I don't even know what S*x is all about.
Ishani saw him with a not understanding face as she was able to see pain in his eyes.
Ranveer: (still holding her hand): You never know these things Ishani I will die inside me if you ignore me. Do you know when you were engaged to Chiraag I was the man who sat in the bathroom and was crying out my heart. You know what my feeling was that time. I wanted my Ishani to come and tell me I am with you Ranveer I am only yours. But what did you do? Being with that Chiraag you ignored me you showed him as your priority and me as your enemy.when you were working in my office when that Chiraag also came for that conference what did you do you were silently flirting with him, you know how I was dying inside me seeing it that day only I drank and you came to leave me in home.Fine leave that When you were with Shikhar the way you behaved were killing me inside.Though I came to know it is a sacrifice I cannot bear you being in others hands. Even when Rithika was taking her place as my wife and when you were just staring me with pain I wanted my Ishani to come and take her position in my life and tell all that I am his wife more than me no one has right on him. But by sacrificing you even didn't do it. (leaving her hand)Tk leave all that what did you tell me now? I was ignoring you?
Ishani was silently listening him where he was completely telling some things which she failed to understand in him.
Ranveer: Haan I was behind the business for 5 months. If I run my business successfully only I can take care of my complete family. So even business is important to me but how can you think I ignored you in these 5 months? Tell me how can you think like that?
He was seeing her with a questioning look where Ishani was seeing him without understanding what he is up to.
Ranveer: (with a sad smile): In these 5 months I didn't romance you but how can you think that I can stop loving you? In these 5 months you never know How I was missing you? You know one thing I used to start up early in the morning you will be sleeping even in that busy schedule I never forgot to admire your face while you are sleeping. you never know how many morning I came and simple caressed your hair that will be falling in your forehead while you are sleeping. You never know how I will be leaving to office without a heart to leave you.
Ishani was seeing with a shocked face where she didn't think Ranveer had these many things in his heart.
Ranveer: Most of the days in those five months you didn't see me  as I would come late and start early but you know even if I come late in the night I used to lay beside you and will be smiling just seeing your sleeping face. You can even count the stars in the sky but you can never count the kisses I gave you in your forehead with love in the night when you are sleeping. Many days just by caressing your feet with my finger I was happy. Haan I was with phone and laptops only. But even while talking in the phone I will be walking in the corridor of our house. You know why? at least if you are in the hall I could see you from distance. My mind and speech can be in phone but my heart was on you. (he took deep breath). you will be working in the dinning table and kitchen and some days you will be working in our room that time know I would come behind you to hug you and spend some time (taking his phone from the pocket with a anger face) but that time know(showing his phone to her) this stupid phone will come (throwing the phone in the sofa) and will give a call for a meeting or some other business.
Only thing I was able to do was one way or the other if I see you getting ready for the day talking in the phone itself I will come and put sindoor in your forehead but I was only able to talk in the phone and not with you.
Ishani's eyes had tears hearing Ranveer's words and for taking him wrongly these five months.
Ranveer:Even on Raagini's birthday we went to temple haan I was talking in the mobile only but when you were praying to god know holding Raagini in my hand I was seeing you. The way your hands joined to each other, The lips that were murmuring the prayers, the way you took your Aarti and the way you called me to take Aarti everything was making me to fall in love with you. I can tell you this surely when we were coming home from temple to home during Raagini's birthday you would have surely thought about me and the way I am not spending time with you.
Ishani saw him with a emotional smile that he has known her this much even without telling a word from her mouth.
Ranveer: And about that night. Actually that day morning you were drying your hair wearing a towel when I woke up and saw haan even I am a man Ishani I too have feelings when I saw you in that state you looked beautiful and hot to me. The love feelings and the way I missed you those five months made me to pull you towards me. Even you were romancing me right as usual it was disturbed by my phone call. After talking in the phone I was thinking about you only to talk to you about a love making in the night but when I came to room you were not there. You got busy in your work. After admiring you only I left for office that day. That day fully I was only thinking you Ishani I was not able to concentrate in my work. I was only loving you that day. the way you romanced me that morning said that you will be ready to share our love. Haan I was overboard but surely I would have not hurt you for S*x Ishani if you just touched me with love you can only see love in me but on that day I was trying to make you come to me but you were stopping me, telling not today but finally you (bit emotional)finally you pushed me and ignored me Ishani. you Ignored me. If you show your love, care and affection know then you will see smiling and happy Ranveer. But If you ignore me know you can only see this Angry Ranveer. You know why?
Ishani having tears in her eyes where she signed him to tell.
Ranveer:Because Ranveer's happiness is always Ishani. If she keeps him happy only he can smile and be happy but If she ignores him he can only wander and do stupid things with his stubbornness and Anger.
He saw her with a confirmed look where..
Ishani:(seeing him with a tear filled eyes and tears were flowing in her cheeks): Ranveer Ranveer.. actually on that day..
As she was up to tell her phone rang which was in the tea poi.
Ishani saw him where he gave a disturbed look.The phone was ringing.
Ranveer:pick the call.
Ishani:Its okay let me talk later..

The phone stopped its ringing .
Ishani(again seeing Ranveer):Ranveer actually that day night Baa..
Ranveer:Baa?
Ishani:Because of Baa's instruction only I behaved like that.
Ranveer:(with a fun smile): You will do something wrong and you will put the blame on Baa? It is our privacy where Baa came in this?
Ishani:Ranveer first listen to other while they are speaking. I listed to you know?
Ranveer:(in a worn out voice): what you are going to tell? nothing big you are not liking me Ishani that is why you behaved like that?
Ishani:Not that Ranveer listen to me..

When again her phone rang Ranveer seeing her mobile with a angry look took it from tea poi seeing the display and  showed it to ishani where the display said it is Pratik.
Ranveer(Showing her the mobile):As usual family came in between us (taking her hand and keeping it in her hand) give your time to them itself(throwing a angry look).
Ishani:Ranveer..

without listening to her he started to move out of the house. Ishani seeing Ranveer as well the mobile ringing in her hand making herself okay.
Ishani(picking the call): Haan pratik..
Pratik:(with happiness):How are you Ishani?
Ishani(making herself okay):Haan I am fine. how are you and all the others?
Pratik: haan all are good Ishani.
Ishani(she tried to see the outside Veranda by walking in the hall thinking Ranveer will be out): Tk tell me Pratik why did you call me?
Pratik: Ishani I have passed my MBA examination in distinction.
Ishani(with a happy smile):Really?that is a good news..Congrats Pratik happy for you.
Pratik:Thank you tk switch on your speaker let me tell it to Ranveer also.
Ishani(came out and seeing outside and not finding the car and thinking bad for Ranveer left):Ranveer..
Pratik:Ishani are you okay?
Ishani: Haan I am okay Pratik actually Ranveer will be late today. He told me he has a dinner meeting.
Pratik: oh I thought to inform you both fine Ishani let me call him in the morning.
Ishani:tk Pratik good night.
Pratik:Good night.
Ishani(putting the call and seeing the front house):Oh my god Ranveer went out it seems what can I do? Let me call him.
She dialed his number in her phone where the ring went but the ringtone of the phone was heard inside the house. She came inside and saw the place from where the ringtone came. Mobile was in the sofa in anger Ranveer throwed the phone in the sofa and without taking itself he left.
Ishani(sitting in the sofa with a worried face): Again I have hurt Ranveer. This time also I only didn't understand him. From small I hurt him without understanding his love. Even till today I am doing the same wrong thing. If Pratik didn't call today we would have patched up. Now again getting disturbed Ranveer left don't know where he went and when will he come. (thinking what all Ranveer told her) How many feelings he had hided inside him. His everything is me only but what I am giving in return to him only pain. In these 5 months I thought only I was missing him but he was missing me the same way I do. Haan as Ranveer said how can I think he is ignoring me.
Ishani had tears to herself with heavy heart she rested her head in the sofa and started to wait for Ranveer.
Ranveer who drove the car to some distance and came and stopped the car in the side of the road. He took the stainless wine bottle from the dashboard of the car opening it with a feeling face started to drink it slowly.
Ranveer(drinking slowly): How can she think I ignored her? will I ever be able to do that? She herself thought something about me and when I came to her she pushed me. Now she is bringing some other girls to house and finally she is making me tell the truth.When she has this much love on me why did she push me like that on that day. If she didn't do that we would have lived a happy life know but she did a big mistake by doing that.
Screen splits of Drinking Ranveer and Ishani who has rested her head in the sofa waiting for Ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi darl, it was marvellous the way you described ranveer's feelings.cvs are really stupids really here you made ishani to realised how much he loves her. hope the next part dey will unite soon.
kudos to yu sakshi, 
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!
Awesooo...chapter Really Its was the best chap in ur ff Excellent. U describe every moment so well their emotion i liked it very much superb...ya u are great write! So finally ranveer tell the truth that he never touch that girl! But
Wat is this? Again ishani not able to tell the truth that why she behaving like this night.they are so much loving eachother but one misunderstanding they are fighting like enemy and this idiat phone 😑 alwaye
ringing wrong time 😑
Hope they clear all misunderstand btw us before three devil 😑 coming their live!

Waiting...
Thanks for pmEdited by lifesobeautiful - 8 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So coming to update ishani brought 4 girls I mean seriously this girl is bold enough to do this
Now poor ranveer caught and she is enjoying
Well here confession over how much it hurts her was drool worthy I so wanted that they should cry and console each other
But the best part was how ranveer confessed his feelings I mean it brought tears to my eyes boy how much he loves ishani I and how much he missed her that whole part you have written so well dear
But disappointment was when ishani ws not able to tell how much she loves him and what was her reason for behaving like that I so wanted it
Waitng for next
Thnx for pm
SweetieSonia100 thumbnail
Ohhh It was wonderfulll... I cannottt tell how Cutely ... U describe the emotions of the duo Janiii... I cannot tell you dearr... Kashhh app meri aashiqui ki writer hotein janniii ... U r justtt speechless... I want to write more words tp describe u ... Im thinking hardly... But i not have any to describe yaarrr  ... U r justtt  Fantabolous... I loveee u janniii loveee u more than Ishveerrr janii β€οΈ
Coming to FF 
It was Fantastic... Super... Hit... Beautifully written... Heart touching... 
Really dear ... It made me emotional yarr ... U have describe each n everything Wonderfully... 
Phoneee i willl killl youuu πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›
Hope u After these ups and downs they will unite 
Keep Smiling 
Keep Loving 
Be Happy 
Love U sooo muchhh Sakshoo dear jannii
With Love and love and lovee and love ,
Sonia β€οΈ