sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Glad Zenab you liked the update keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

O dear I was waiting for their misunderstanding get clear and here you are making new witches ready but Interesting plot I must say
M loving this ishani ranveer thought nly that girl but ishani ll herself make him confess
Laughing part was nirbhay coming back and again going into coma I was laughing ishani ki dhulai had so much bad effects on him
Ragini is a cutie pie but when their misunderstanding is going to get solve because this is the best place for their romance after all away from everyone and no disturbance
Ranveer have created so much blunder that he need to repay big tym dhikra let ishani clear misunderstanding then we ll see

Hi dear thanks for the comment hmmm sorry to bring back witches but story need to move know that is my and happy that you are finding the plot interesting
hmmm glad you like ishani ya ranveer thinking to block the way for her to prove hmm Ishani will make him confess in her own way
hmmm happy that you laughed seeing Nirbhay coming out and going back to coma hmmm ya our heroins treatment has given him many bad effects more than the accident
ya our Cutie pie Raagini ya surely their misunderstandings will be solved and I assure I won't spoil this trip of Ishani surely their romance will bloom her more than before
ya you said that right they are away from everyone and they won't have disturbance
ya our Ranveer has made a big mistake and this guy need to pay for it when things get cleared between them
okay dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 145
Next day Morning in HARYANA...
All the three people's luggage where in the hall. Naina, Nirbhay's mother and Rithika came to the hall.
Nirbhay's mother:(seeing Vikram):Vikram take care of Bhaiya till I come back. Naina and Rithika are going to be in Mumbai I will return in a week till that be in the house and take care of Bhaiya. Nurse will be there as well Doctor will come okay.
Vikram:Haan Maa I will(seeing Naina) But Naina is this trip needed?
Naina(with a smile):Bhaiya Ranveer is my happiness please Bhaiya let me tell you I won't hurt anyone to the extreme I can. For my happiness accept it and take care of Nirbhay Bhaiya.
Vikram(hugging her with a not satisfied smile): You are our happiness the thing what gives happiness is what we too want. Okay you go in the path what your heart says.
Naina(hugging him more closely):Thanks a lot Bhaiya.(coming out the hug she gave a smile to him).
Vikram(seeing the three);Fine take care all of you go safe and (seeing Naina)you should stay in our Mumbai house only with Rithika.
Naina:Haan Bhaiya I will..
Vikram(giving a satisfactory smile);Tk go a head and come back with Ranveer.

All the three giving a smile to Vikram came out of the house and got inside the car that was ready for them their luggage were put in the car by the servants. They three sat in the car Vikram saw them with a smile standing near the car. He waved bye where they too waved bye to him with a smiling face. Finally their car started to travel towards Mumbai. Three Devil ladies were in the journey towards Mumbai.
That morning in MUMBAI...
Amba was sitting in the room with the album of Raagini's birthday party. She had a missing face seeing Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini in the photo.Kailash who came back from his walking seeing Amba who was sitting sad in that morning without understanding came to her.
Kailash:Amba.?
Amba(coming out of her thoughts): Haan
Kailash(with a smile):Kya hua Amba?
Amba(showing the album):This is the Album of Raagini's birthday. Now only the photographer brought this. (showing the photo of Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini) how cute they look when they are together. Even though Ranveer and Ishani are speaking to us through phone don't know why I am missing them a lot.
Kailash:Amba..they have gone for the sake of Ranveer's business and they will come soon already two weeks gone only two more weeks and two months they will come soon.(holding her shoulders) I think you are missing Raagini?
Amba: Haan I am missing her so much (seeing Kailash with a smile)after they come back know I am going to keep Raagini with me in our room itself I am not going to give her to them.
Kailash(with a laugh):But Will Raagini be away from Ishani?
Amba(thinking for a while): Haan she won't be with us for all the day surely she will search Ishani only exactly like Ranveer(having a emotional thinking)you remember it I never like Ishani those times but Ranveer never minded us at all he always want to see Ishani, Be with Ishani hmmm but no one can love like him. And no one other than Ishani can keep Ranveer happy.
Kailash: Haan Amba Ranveer's love is a pure love and Ishani's sacrifices for their love makes us look their love ahead than the other love story.
Amba:Haan
Kailash(thinking and seeing Amba surprisingly):So you are missing Ishani too?What a surprise?
Amba:Arrey what is surprise in it?. Now I am not hating her and all but Haan I am missing her too she will be near me calling Maa, Maa but they are away from us now.
Kailash:Tk Amba one day let us go to Nagpur and see them.
Amba:(with a child like happiness):When?
Kailash: Arrey let me think and tell.
Amba:Tk think fast and tell me.
Kailash:Yes as you ordered madam.
They exchanged a happy smile towards each other where the day was starting for them so well.
Sharman was getting ready in front of the Mirror where Parul came in with his breakfast. Keeping the breakfast in the table and taking the sweet from the plate came to Sharman and was staring at him with a smile.
Sharman(giving a final check in the mirror and turning to her with a smile):Arrey why are you seeing me like this?
Parul(keeping the sweet in front of his mouth): Have this..

Sharman again giving a cute smile bite a piece of sweet and he ate the sweet.
sharman(Seeing Parul):why you are giving me sweet?
Parul: You said you have conference today and you were working so much in the night in your laptop. So for that only sweet you should complete this work successfully.
Sharman: Haan Paurl thank you so much that you have started my day with sweet I am sure I will succeed in this. Every time during these kind of conference Ranveer will be with us but now Ranveer is in Nagpur so now it is my responsibility to make it properly.
Parul: You will Sharman. Tk have your breakfast and then leave to office.(she gave a smile to him)

Sharman sat in the sofa where parul came and sat near him.
Sharman(taking the plate and was up to have where something stopped him and seeing Parul): you can feed me know?
Parul:Why you cannot have it by yourself?
Sharman: No today I want it from my wife's hand can you please?
Parul:Door is open let me lock it(she was about to get up).
Sharman:Madam you are feeding me only okay and you are my wife so nothing wrong in hit give me.
Parul giving a smile shaking her head and getting the plat from him taking a piece of Roti she started to feed Sharman they were happily smiling to each other and having the breakfast. Devarsh who was coming by the way of Sharman's room suddenly seeing Parul feeding Sharman and seeing them happily smiling to each other. Devarsh had a cunning face.
Devarsh(coming to some distance from their room and thought about Parul slapping him): How dare she slap me?. I didn't expect she would slap me. Sharman Bhaiya is earning well, parul has married Bhaiya. For the slap she gave itself I should make them part their ways. Only once I need to do that then only (keeping his hand in the cheek where parul slapped him) I will feel happy. Parul for slapping me itself you should feel sorry. I will break their relationship.
He had a cunning smile to himself.
NAGPUR..
Ishani came out of her room with Raagini who took bath now only and was ready for the day. The cutie pie was wearing Little trousers and t-shirt. The baby looked so cute day by day.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Can I bring you milk?
Raagini:(shaking her head a yes):Hmmm
Ishani(hitting her nose with Raagin's nose): Now you started to talk to Mama with your cute language. (kissing her cheeks)Love you baby.(seeing Raagini):Tk sit in the swing let Mama bring you milk okay.

Ishani made her lovingly sit in the swing and Ishani turned to walk to the kitchen where Raagini though she is not getting proper sound but with that cute language and voice she called "Mama". Ishani (turning to her with a emotional smile and coming and sitting near the swing):Kya?
Raagini was showing her hand indicating her to come close to her.
Ishani(bit coming near the swing in her sitting position and showing her face smiling to her daughter); Hmm what my Baby?why my beti called me?
Raagini with a smile with her tiny hands touched Ishani's cheeks slowly Ishani was smiling seeing her daughter's behavior when she was about to put her hand down Ishani held that tiny hand and kissed it.
Ishani: Love you Baby darling.. Tk be hear Mama will bring you milk okay.
Raagini gave a smile showing her four teeth. Ishani giving a smile and entered the kitchen she took the milk from the fridge and kept it in the stove to Boil. She lit the stove and waited for the milk to boil. Ishani thought about Raagini's behavior now and somewhere or the other Raagini's behavior will be ditto of Ranveer's behavior. In all her actions Raagini will surely remind Ranveer to Ishani. The way now Raagini called her and the way she caressed her cheeks and gave a smile made Ishani to smile to herself and her memories thought about a sweet memory.
FLASHBACK...
That was a evening Ranveer was playing games in his mobile. Ishani came in with a cup of tea. She stood near him where he was concentrating in the game.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(some how losing the game as he felt Ishani is near him and keeping the mobile) : Haan
Ishani:Tea..(she gave the cup to him).
Ranveer:(getting the cup):Thank you sit with me know?
Ishani(with a smile sat near him facing him in bed):Tk..
Ranveer:Raagini?
Ishani: Maa ki saath.
Ranveer(giving a head shake as okay then he sipped the tea and changing his reaction):Arrey what is this?
Ishani(with a doubt):Kya hua?
Ranveer:you only made this tea.
Ishani: Haan why?
Ranveer: You didn't add sugar.
Ishani(thinking and without understanding): No I added sugar Ranveer I remember well.
Ranveer(giving the cup):Tk If you don't believe me drink and see.
Ishani: No I believe you tk let me add sugar and come.
Ranveer: No don't want that you drink and tell me..
Ishani(without any other way got the cup and drank the tea where feeling the taste and seeing him):Sugar is there know Ranveer?
Ranveer(getting back the cup and again drinking it): Haan now sugar is there.
Ishani:what happen to you? you said there is no sugar and now you are saying there is sugar.
Ranveer(holding the cup and again bit going near her); you know you often prove you are not romantic. I said sugar is not there before your lips touches the tea now after your lips touched the tea the tea got its sugar. It means more than any other sweet your lips is the sweetest thing in the world.(he gave a naughty smile).
Ishani: (with a childish look): Haan tum Baahut Romantic hain but I really don't know how can you be this much romantic always? Even in Tea you brought a romance? tell me how can you be like this romantic always?

Before Ranveer could answer his mobile Rang he took the phone and holding the tea cup in a hand and answering the call in other hand. He started to talk in the phone Ishani was seeing him and after some minutes she was up to move where Ranveer correctly was putting down the call and seeing Ishani leaving the room.
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani turning to him where Ranveer with a smile showed his index finger signing her to come near him. Ishani without getting him came to him where Ranveer keeping the cup in the table and got up from the bed and stood in the floor.
Ishani(coming near him):Kya?
Ranveer(pulling her close to him): You asked How I am able to be romantic always know?
Ishani(seeing his eyes): Hmm
Ranveer: If a man loves a woman unconditionally he will be romantic almost all his life. Because that man can never get enough of that woman in his complete lifetime. Everyday that woman will look special to him.
Ishani(in a low voice):Really?

Ranveer shook his head as yes and lovingly touching her cheek and slowly caressed her cheek. Ishani feeling his touch and again saw his eyes will love in her eyes. Slowly lowering her head she rested her head in his chest Ranveer hugged her tightly.
Ishani:(being in the hug):Mein tumse bahut pyaar kartiyu Ranveer I love you so much.
Ranveer: Hmmm I love you too Ishani..

They were in a passionate hug..
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Where Ishani was thinking this the milk boiled she turned off the stove and gave a smile to herself. Ranveer who was ready having a final look on the mirror was about to leave to office. Ishani adding sugar and making the milk warm and drinkable to Raagini she poured it in the feeding bottle. Without closing it and to make it still warm she kept the rubber nipple cap in other hand and milk bottle in one hand and she came out of the kitchen to hall when that was the moment Ranveer was coming out of the room to hall where both at the same time clashed to each other which made the milk in Ishani's hands to be poured on Ranveer and she left both the bottle and cap to fall on floor. Ishani realizing saw Ranveer where he saw himself and his shirt full of milk.
Ranveer(seeing the milk in his shirt and in a angry face seeing Ishani): How dare you do this? you have completely made my shirt and pant dirt.
Ishani(seeing his attire):Sorry actually I didn't know you will be coming.
Ranveer: This is what you will tell. you would have been waiting for me and when I came you poured the milk according to your plan.
Ishani:hello what are you coming to tell?I have planned and poured the milk on you?
Ranveer: haan of course you have done it voluntarily only.
Ishani: I don't have any need to do like this okay.
Ranveer: Haan when you had accepted your fault. You will do a wrong action then you will try to justify it. (he gave a angry look).
Ishani taking a heavy breath with anger seeing the jug full of water in the dinning table went towards the table Ranveer saw her without understanding where Ishani brought the jug full of water and before Ranveer could guess what she is up to Ishani with a full force poured the water on him. Raagini who was seeing them till now felt they were talking but when she saw Ranveer in a drenched state the cutie pie was laughing hitting the swing.
Ranveer(getting wet completely seeing himself and seeing Ishani): What the hell have you done?
Ishani(with a anger): Now this act of pouring water on you know I have done it voluntarily only and I am not going to justify it.
Ranveer:you know..(before he could tell)
Ishani(showing her index finger towards his face):Better stop talking to me with your attitude okay its getting late go and get ready and leave to office.
Ranveer giving a anger look from top to bottom of her and entered his room. Ishani keeping the jug and taking the feeding bottle and its cap and entered the kitchen and cleaning the feeding bottle she filled the bottle with milk and closing it with nipple cap she came to the hall and gave it to Raagini.
Ishani(with a smile): Now come on have it..
She showed her the feeding bottle the cutie doll started to have the milk in her cute way. Ishani making her drink had a thinking about the incident happened now but thinking their knock jhok a smile only came to her face. The way they used to fight when they were friends same how till today they are fighting the simple difference is those time there was no Angry Ranveer but now she is seeing Angry young man in front of her.
Ranveer(removing his shirt and immediately entering the bathroom and turning the shower and standing in the shower with a angry face but talking to himself):Till today till today she is fighting in the way how she used to fight with me from small. Haan even I like it but...(making himself calm) Haan I like it but okay let me take this as a accident I wrongly came when she brought the milk but the day she pushed me from her that is her fault only know till today she is not ready to accept it as wrong she is only trying to justify her action is correct by coming to tell some stupid reasons.
Making himself okay he took bath again and again he came and dressed himself and making himself ready he came to the hall. He saw Raagini smiling seeing him seeing Ishani with anger and coming to Raagini who was still in her swing.
Ranveer: lovely baby had your milk?
Raagini:hmm
Ranveer: Not bad meri beti you have started to speak papa is so happy for you . Tk have your food and play well and be happy tell bye to Papa. (he waved his hands to her)
Raagini gave a cute smile to her Papa Ranveer without seeing Ishani started to walk towards the entrance of the house finally taking his car he left to office.
Ishani:(with a challenging smile and in thoughts):Go Ranveer go as a angry young man itself wait and see today night I will show what your real character is. You are trying to make me jealous by bringing a girl to home that too in front of me. Now wait and watch what Ishani is about to my dear Ranveer.
Ishani had a confirmed and challenging face and a smile to herself.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!
Fantastic...mindblowing...chap dear
they three devil going to mumbai 😑
And this devarsh how rabbish ya he want
to destory her brother happy
married life pls ya nxt time ache se dhulaye
karna now best past this chap raagini
and ishani moments just i loved it!
And ranveer ishani flashback & they are
cut angry wali fight superbbb... πŸ˜‰ now i'm blushing ya and i read three more time
Now excited to know about wat will do ishani ranveer ke angry look ko romantic mood me lane ke liye!
Waiting ...jaldi update karna ya...
Thanx for pm Edited by lifesobeautiful - 8 years ago
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haha is ishani thnks to seduce ranveer??lol.if it is so it will be intresting to read.amazing update.loved dere nhok jhok n flash back alot.waiting for da nxt.plz update soon. πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely one sakshi,,, its simply awesomme their nok jhoks are so amzing day by day,the way she poured water on him was so funny  wat ishani is going to do ,,, finger crossed am waiting keep update dear
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So devil's started for Mumbai
Are flashback scenes were awesome
Kailash and amba are missing ishveer it ll b fun when both of them visit Nagpur and ishveer ll b forced to stay in a single room
Ishani is going to create fun m waiting dear update soon and a longer chapter
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
I hope ishani will do something naughty with ragini and wonderful update 😊
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi!!!
So I m here & on time ...😊

What a chapter it was...
Naina... if I truly say even 1% I don't feel any fear from her...
Bcoz I know she won't able to do anything wrong wid ishveer...πŸ˜›
Sharman parul scene was nice...
Whenever I read any scene of them...
I felt they r trying to come on track of ishveer...πŸ˜›
Which is good...
Devarsh... he is stupid as always...
I don't care about him as I know he'll not do anything...
He just knows to talk...
That's all...πŸ€ͺ

I like amba's scene...
She is missing them...
Yup... definitely bcoz whole day she used to spent wid them only...
I like this shade of her in ur story...πŸ˜†

Raagini...my god...
She is too cute...
I just love her...
She is really awesome...
I love her every moment like talk...
Hitting forehead, touching cheeks..
This is for u to make her too cute  ...πŸ€—

Ishani...she is amazing yaar...
I love her scene when she pour water on him...
I really wanted her to do something like this...πŸ˜›

I always adore them even in their cute fights...
That's why they are ISHVEER...😊

I love even flashback scene...😳

Now... I can't wait to know...
What she is upto...
I want to that ...
I m damn excited for that...πŸ˜›

Plzz update soon...bcoz I really can't wait...
Thnx for pm...πŸ˜›

Ps. I know in forum there r brilliant writers...
And I really respect them bcoz of therr dedication...

Bt  I really love your writing skills...
Bcoz ur concept is different than them...
& posting Daily really needs lots of efforts...πŸ‘
I m really thankful to u for this story...

U really made me blush by ur review...☺️

Love u too sakshi...❀️

Edited by Lovemyself... - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!
Fantastic...mindblowing...chap dear
they three devil going to mumbai 😑
And this devarsh how rabbish ya he want
to destory her brother happy
married life pls ya nxt time ache se dhulaye
karna now best past this chap raagini
and ishani moments just i loved it!
And ranveer ishani flashback & they are
cut angry wali fight superbbb... πŸ˜‰ now i'm blushing ya and i read three more time
Now excited to know about wat will do ishani ranveer ke angry look ko romantic mood me lane ke liye!
Waiting ...jaldi update karna ya...
Thanx for pm

Hi Paige
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the chapter
ya three devil is coming towards mumbai
Devarsh are unchangeable character always want to destroy good people life
hmmm keep reading to know what happens to Devarsh
hmmm happy that you loved Ishani and Raagini's scenes and Ishveer's flashback
Their fight happy to hear you are blushing der and so glad that you read it three more times thanks
you so much I am bless to have you as my reader
hmmm keep reading to know what Ishani is about to to change our Ranveer back to his normal
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰