Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Arivodhaya

Awesome epdi dr 😳
I know I m late again. But I just got time and utilized in reading almost watching urs
It seems interesting. You are so good at this writing skill and made up this track interesting
Well. Hats off dr. Continue. Eagerly waiting for your next πŸ˜‰

Hi Arivodhaya,,
Thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the episode dear
hmm its okay dear reply me when you get time and happy that you have replied now your single comment is valuable to me
And happy that you are almost watching my episodes through your imagination thanks for that
Glad you have hooked to the story with interest nothing that good and all dear I am writing because of you people reading happy that you are enjoying this track
Thanks a lot dear for your support and comment ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hi dear this was such an amazing update I mean ranveer's flashback his inhibition towards that girl was amazing I am just waiting for the day when he ll get to k ow the truth but now strong and determined ishani and their challenge is so awesome. Let's see how and what she does
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

nice updates Sakshi...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ranveer thoda pagal ho gaya hai... apne room tak le aya ladki ko... bt still hai to apna Ranveer hi... i mean he didn't slept whole night ke kahi vo kuch ulta seedha na karde...🀣 πŸ€£

I loved this change in Ishaani...  finally she stopped crying and starting her mission... how confidently she caught his lie... β­οΈ β­οΈ

as to their challenge of revealing the truth... i was thinking that this time Ishaani shall plot a girl (of course a good girl who will act on her instructions...) n use Ranveer ke room me bhej ke bahar se room lock karde... Ranveer ka sara attitude nikal jayga ek hi baar mein... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ trapping him in his own web u see ...sab clear ho jayga that how much he can njoy with other girls... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ next time se aise ideas sochega bhi nahi... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

this fight is now getting interesting... coz now Ishaani is also in action... πŸ‘πŸΌ

keep writing dear... πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hi Nidsj,

Thanks for the comment happy that you laughed so much reading the episode
ya Ranveer thoda pagal hai fine anyways this guy will take some time to change
hmmm ya he has brought a girl now and ya whatever happens our Ranveer
we all know he won't cheat Ishani just to show his anger he is doing all these things
and to protect himself he has been awake the whole night.

Hmm Ishani has brought her boldness now will see her in action too and she
stopped crying and will come back with a solution soon happy that you liked the
way Ishani caught Ranveer's lie

Hmmm wow dear Ishani can even follow your idea but keep reading loved this
suggestion too hmmm he will come out of his attitude soon ya he will trap himself
this comment made even me laugh dear how much he can njoy with other girls
ya our Ranveer's level of enjoyment with other girls is this only hmm nice one dear

happy that you loved their fight and loving Ishani coming in her action

ya let me write dear keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi dear this was such an amazing update I mean ranveer's flashback his inhibition towards that girl was amazing I am just waiting for the day when he ll get to k ow the truth but now strong and determined ishani and their challenge is so awesome. Let's see how and what she does
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear thanks for the comment happy that you liked the episode and you enjoyed Ranveer's flashback and his behaviour towards that girl hmmm he will get to know it soon ya Ishani is back with her determination will be back in action now ya keep reading to know what our Ishani is up to dear
let me update it dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
SweetieSonia100 thumbnail
Hi Hello...Im a Girl... Sakshi... πŸ˜Š
Do u know im a new and a silent reader??? 
Im justtt mad over your ff... I have read all the episodes... Im new on India forums... I have read other ff but urs is The AMAZING... MARVELLLOUS ... MISCELLANEOUS... SUPERBB... OUTSTANDING... AND SPEECHLESS ONE... IM ADDICTEDDD TO IT DEAR... And my routine is UR FF... and FF ...   I dont have words to describe you dear
... U are really a amazing and speechless writer... U have proveddd that u r a Speechless writer... U describe each and everything Flawlessly... Ragini's behaviour... Ishveer 's attitude, their affection... Love...care... 
Ur FF sometimes made me cry cox it is sooo heart touching... And sometimes I read the FF 3 to 4 timesss... Coz its veryyy romantic 

... Cute ... And Imaginable...
This FF is beyond my Imagination ... 
May ALLAH give u greattt success... Loveee... Happinesss and fulfill all of ur desires... I have no wordss to explain u too coz u r a very nyccc and cutie pie... U reply to all ur FF fanss... I have only three magical words to say .. that even Ishani hesiates to say them to Ranveer ...
I LOVEEE UUU SAKSHIII REALLLYYY U ARREEE AN EXTREMELY LOVEABLE SISOOO ...😊

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetieSonia100

Hi Hello...Im a Girl... Sakshi... πŸ˜Š

Do u know im a new and a silent reader??? 
Im justtt mad over your ff... I have read all the episodes... Im new on India forums... I have read other ff but urs is The AMAZING... MARVELLLOUS ... MISCELLANEOUS... SUPERBB... OUTSTANDING... AND SPEECHLESS ONE... IM ADDICTEDDD TO IT DEAR... And my routine is UR FF... and FF ...   I dont have words to describe you dear
... U are really a amazing and speechless writer... U have proveddd that u r a Speechless writer... U describe each and everything Flawlessly... Ragini's behaviour... Ishveer 's attitude, their affection... Love...care... 
Ur FF sometimes made me cry cox it is sooo heart touching... And sometimes I read the FF 3 to 4 timesss... Coz its veryyy romantic 

... Cute ... And Imaginable...
This FF is beyond my Imagination ... 
May ALLAH give u greattt success... Loveee... Happinesss and fulfill all of ur desires... I have no wordss to explain u too coz u r a very nyccc and cutie pie... U reply to all ur FF fanss... I have only three magical words to say .. that even Ishani hesiates to say them to Ranveer ...
I LOVEEE UUU SAKSHIII REALLLYYY U ARREEE AN EXTREMELY LOVEABLE SISOOO ...😊

Hi Sonia you made me feel emotional with your comment I am really bless you have you as my reader and you will be be cute friend here after my dear...
Welcome to the forum my dear Newbie and happy to hear that you have been a silent reader to my FF. Really happy to hear you are loving my FF to this extreme.
Glad you have read all my episodes till date
Nothing like that dear there are more and more beautiful FF's in the forum and more talented writers
The words you have used to describe my FF made me to smile and have tears in my eyes at the same time you gave me a blushing moment as well a happy moment dear thanks for it
Happy that you have kept my FF in your routine I am really blessed to have you
Not that big writer and all dear just writing a simple story that comes to my mind that is it
you guys only made nothing into something by reading and bearing my story till date
Happy that you are enjoying Raagini's behavior ishveer's love care and affection in my story

happy that you have got all the emotions in my story and really glad to hear that you are reading my stories 3 to 4 times really giving me goose berms  dear
Happy that you are able to imagine the story

Thanks for your wishes dear even let me pray to god that you should get all success and happiness in your life.Telling me as cutie pie and all you are really making me blush darling
Ya I am not that big person to have fans and all dear all you guys are my friends so surely I will reply you all everyday
The way you have described three magical words is amazing that you say Ishani hesitates to tell Ranveer I loved it and really again making me blush with your magical words
I love you sooo much my dear Sister Sonia

You completely made me happy as well blush with the comment keep reading darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 144
Ranveer who locked the door in anger. He sat in the sofa with anger.
Ranveer: How She is this much confident that nothing happened yesterday night? My god seriously she is knowing each and every small things about me. Haan I even know she loves me but (thinking about Ishani pushing him) but how can she do that to me? Haan I know why? She needs me to be behind her. Even if I come behind her she will ignore me. I myself only came to her for love on that day know but finally what she did to me? she pushed me..(he had a anger face like anything and caressed his hair with his hand forcefully in anger and he took a deep breath and made himself calm).
Ranveer(he thinks the challenge Ishani made now): She said she will prove nothing happened yesterday night and she challenged she herself will make me tell that nothing happened yesterday night.(he had a thinking face) What is the possibility for her to prove it? I won't surely tell it myself other than me only that girl know what happened in this room. So Ishani will go to that girl only.Fine let me insist that girl to tell that we spent a night with each other.
Giving a confirmed look to himself thinking his idea he took his mobile.
Ranveer(when was about to dial the number); Arrey I don't have that girl's number. (thinking again)Fine let me call that Man who sent that girl with me.(making himself okay with the idea he dialed that Pan mouthed man number and waited for him to pick up the call).
Man(picking the call):Hello..
RV:Hello I am RV. Yesterday night I came and took a girl from you know.
Man:Haan tell me..
RV:can you do me a favor?
Man:What is it Sir? you need another girl today?
RV:(with a disturbed face): Not that. I need the mobile number of the girl who came with me yesterday?
Man:you can get it sir. Can you tell her name?
RV(taking a deep breath to himself in thoughts):What is this Ranveer? you didn't even ask that girl's name. (in the phone without any way):sorry I don't know that girl name and all but I surely need that girl's number.
Man: Sir yesterday I send three girls with three Man's. So I cannot figure out who is it?
RV: Hello I am RV yesterday night I came to you and I was waiting for you and you brought a girl to me and I gave you Rs.5000 money know..
Man(with a excitment):Rs.5000 ya sir I can remember you now sorry sir I met three persons yesterday that is why I was not able to get its you. Her name is Sona sir let me message her number.
RV: haan quick..(he cut the call)

Ranveer was waiting for the message where he received that Man's message in 2 minutes. He got that number and call that girl's number.
Girl(picking the call): Hello..
RV: Hello this is sona?
Girl: Haan its me and you...
RV: RV you were with me know yesterday night. Now only you left know?
Girl:Oh you the man who paid for not touching me.
RV: Haan that is right. you need to do a favor for me?
Girl:What is it?
RV: If anyone comes and asks you what happened yesterday night? you should tell we spent a night happily with each other will you?
Girl: I really don't know why you took me yesterday night but you have given money fine let me tell.
RV:Fine..

He cut the call and took a relief breath. 
Ranveer:So 1st point is Ishani cannot find this girl that easily because she does not know where this girl would be even I myself don't know.
2nd point other than this girl only I know the truth I won't tell it myself as well now that girl will also tell that we spent a night only.
3rd point other than this Ishani cannot think any other idea she would have thought this only while challenging so she cannot prove nothing happened yesterday night.
He had a confirmed look to himself.
Ranveer(bit feeling tiered):I didn't sleep the complete night let me sleep till afternoon and then let me leave to office.
He fell in the bed with a tiered face where he immediately fell in sleep.
The day came to its Afternoon in Haryana...
Nirbhay's mother and Rithika were in the hall sitting in the sofa.
Nirbhay's mother:I am so sad Rithika Naina is inside the room for more than 5 months. Nirbhay is in coma at least Aarthi was near me but she also left to US two weeks before (she was feeling sad and had tears in her eyes).
Rithika(seeing her in thoughts): If I am out of this house know I would have done something to Ishani and would have made Ranveer and Ishani's life hell. As I came to this house My full time job is to (seeing Nirbhay's mother up and down) Smile and console this lady. My god they are not allowing me to leave the house also.

As she was thinking Nirbhay's mother started to cry heavily.
Rithika(without any way holding Nirbhay's mother shoulders): Maa please don't feel negative surely something good will happen soon.
Where that was a moment their was a voice calling "Maa" "Maa" in a loud and happy tone. Rithika and Nirbhay's mother wiping her tears saw the direction from where the voice came it was Vikram came running in the corridor above with a happiness. He quickly came down in the stairs and came to Nirbhay's mother.
Nirbhay's mother:Kya hua Vikram? Why are you coming this much fast?
Vikram(breathing heavily and managing): Maa Maa Bhaiya opened his eyes he came back to consciousness Maa.
Nirbhay's mother(with a happy smile): Kya?
Vikram:Haan come with me.

Nirbhay's mother started to walk cum run towards Nirbhay's room where Rithika was following them.
Nirbhay's head were shaking right and left after these 5 months. His eyes were seeing the top of the room. His face changed to a highest anger when he thought about the beatings what Ishani gave him when he was about to Kidnap her and the way he was running to save himself from the policemen came to his mind.He felt so sad for not completing the job given by Naina and felt incapable for not giving what Naina wanted. When he was thinking all these incidents Nirbhay's mother, Rithika and Vikram came to the room.
Nirbhay's mother(with tear cum smile came near him): Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(through the oxygen mask in a unable voice): Maa..
Nirbhay's mother(with a happy smile): Nothing happened to you Nirbhay you came back. You are okay(seeing Vikram) Call that Nurse she has gone to lunch and then Doctor also.
Vikram: Haan Maa..

Vikram took his mobile and called the Nurse and told the matter where he again gave a call to the doctor. Again he came inside the room where Nirbhay was struggling to speak well.
Nirbhay:(through the oxygen mask):Maa...how ...I am in...house?
Nirbhay's mother: Uttam helped us to get out of the case and in Hospital matters(showing Rithika) Rithika helped us.
Nirbhay(showing his gratefulness in his face to Rithika): Thank..you Rithika.
Rithika:(with a smile):No need thanks Nirbhay you will get well soon.
Nirbhay(shaking his head to Rithika and seeing his mother): Naina..
Nirbhay's mother:Till now she didn't come out of that room. She said when you talk to her only she will come out of the room.
Nirbhay(bit managing himself): Ask her to come Maa.
Vikram:Let me bring her.

Where Vikram was leaving the room Nurse came and saw Nirbhay were she started to do her duty.
Vikram(running and coming to Naina's room knocking the door): Naina open the door Bhaiya came to consciousness he wants to see you.
Naina who was painting Ranveer's image inside the room hearing Vikram sentence had unbelievable expression. With a happy smile she came and opened the door and saw Vikram.
Naina:Kya?what did you tell now?
Vikram(with a happy smile): Bhaiya is back to consciousness come he wants to see you.
Naina: Haan let me.(After these many days she stepped out of the room)

Vikram and Naina with a excitement were running towards Nirbhay's room. Naina came to Nirbhay with a happy smiling and sat near him in the bed.
Nirbhay(with a sorry smile): I am...sorry..I was not...able to do..what you..said...you were...waiting for me to...talk to you it seems..
Naina: Haan Bhaiya Haan
Nirbhay:Don't wait...Naina everything is because of...Ishani only...I failed...you go and do something and get...your Ranv..Ranveer.
Naina:Bhaiya aap?

As she was talking Nirbhay slowly closed his eyes.
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay Nirbhay..
Naina:Bhaiya bhaiya..
Vikram:Bhaiya...(seeing Nurse) Nurse.
As Nurse was up to check him Doctor came inside the room.
Doctor:(seeing the nurse):What happen Sister?
Nurse:Doctor he came to consciousness but again he closed his eyes.

Doctor went and checked him holding his pulse where he did all his checking to Nirbhay.
Doctor: (seeing Nirbhay's family): I am sorry he has again gone into coma.
Nirbhay's mother(with a sad face);What?(seeing Nirbhay)Nirbhay.
Doctor:Relax relax yourself it happens with coma patients but let me tell you he will come out of coma soon.He has opened his eyes and saw know then he will surely come out of coma soon. Let me leave.

He saw the nurse and instructed about Nirbhay's health and giving a head shake to all he started to leave.
Nirbhay's mother:I was so happy for a while but again Nirbhay went into coma. Everything is spoiled my son's health, my daughters happiness. Our business has started to less its profit as Nirbhay is not here.
Rithika(holding her shoulders): Maa now only I have placed a nice man to carry our business he will take care of it here after the business will improve don't worry about it.
Nirbhay's mother:Thank you Rithika.

Rithika shook her head as yes where Nirbhay's mother wiped her tears.
Nirbhay's mother:As my son said it is all because of that Ishani.
Naina(with a vamp face got up from the bed): Haan Maa everything is because of that Ishani only. I was waiting for Bhaiya to talk to me only now Bhaiya itself told me to go and get Ranveer by doing something to Ishani. Bhaiya loved her so much but she didn't understand his love. She snatched my love from me and spoiled my love life. I won't let her that easily.
Nirbhay's mother: Haan we shouldn't leave her I am with you Naina.
Naina: Haan Maa let me fresh up and come once I come back let us talk what to do?
Nirbhay's mother: haan let us.
Rithika(with a vamp smile in thought):So next problem is against you Ranveer and Ishani and especially you Ishani baby.

Nagpur..
It was evening Ishani was playing with Raagini who playing with her lovingly. Ishani making her sit in her lap and was making her play angry bird in her mobile. While playing Ishani saw Ranveer's Room because he didn't come out from morning.
Ishani(in thoughts): I have knocked the door almost three times he didn't open it. I think he is sleeping inside hope then surely he didn't sleep the complete night.
Inside the room..
Ranveer was slowly waking up from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and sat in the bed properly. He took his mobile and saw the time it was 5.30 and 3 missed calls of Sanjay.
Ranveer: Oh my god it is 5.30 in the evening. I thought to sleep till afternoon but I have slept till 5.30. I didn't go to office itself it seems. (dialing Sanjay number).
Sanjay(picking the call): Hello Sir.
RV: Hello Sanjay sorry actually I slept today that is why I was not able to come to office.
Sanjay: No problem sir the work is going good actually you were needed to sign two files that is why I called you.
RV: Oh I am really sorry Sanjay is that is urgent or can I sign it tomorrow?
Sanjay: No problem sir it can be signed tomorrow.
RV:Tk let me come tomorrow
Sanjay:Okay sir.

Ranveer cutting the call got up from the bed and took bath and made himself ready. He opened the door and came out where he saw Ishani playing with Raagini sitting in the sofa.
Ranveer(with a angry face came to her):Can't you wake me up?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding look):What?
Ranveer: You know right I should go to office. You said that morning know then if I didn't come out the whole day means you cannot knock the door and wake me up.I didn't go to office today.
Ishani(taking Raagini and putting her in the swing): Be in this Baby let Mama talk to papa and come okay.
Ishani(coming to him with a bold look): Why should I wake you up? You said you have spend a night with a girl call that girl and here after ask her to wake you up and ask her to cook for you and ask her to take the position of your wife.

Ranveer giving a angry look turned his face and started to walk towards the entrance of the house. Ishani gave a impossible look seeing the back of Ranveer.
Ishani(in thoughts): Even now he is going out to have dinner only.
The day came to its night where Ranveer finishing his dinner in a hotel and again came back to home where exchanging a silent look as usual they went to their respective rooms.
HARAYANA
Naina who was in her jean pant and a black shirt and a plated hair. Naina, Rithika, and Nirbhay's mother were in the terrace.
Nirbhay's mother: You have called us Naina what about Vikram?
Naina:Maa Vikram is a soft heart guy he may change his mind anytime so I am not going to involve him in this.
Nirbhay's mother:Hmmm even that is true he does not have standard mind if a woman cries he will melt like anything there can be a case where Ishani should cry a lot in front of you that time he may even save her so you are right.
Naina: You got it so well Maa.

Nirbhay's mother: Hmmm okay Naina What have you planned Naina?
Naina:I am going to enter Ranveer and Ishani's life.
Nirbhay's mother: If you need to get married to Ranveer surely you need to enter their life but what is the plan?
Naina:Let me tell Maa(seeing Rithika)there is no problem for our business know?
Rithika:Maa said to me that the business is giving less profit only in these 5 months I don't know about the business Nirbhay is doing so I selected a nice managing person and now he is looking after it here after the business will go well.
Naina:Tk nice job and Rithika you will be with me know?
Rithika:Sure Naina.
Naina:Tk you know about Ranveer and Ishani know?
Rithika: Haan I know them so well.
Naina:Tk tell me Ranveer's weak point and Ishani's weak point.
Rithika(thinking for a while):Ranveer's weak point is he is a emotional idiot.
Naina:(with a angry face):Don't call him idiot Rithika.
Rithika:Sorry sorry fine he is so emotional what ever it is he will be showing it heavily. If it is love he will show it so much if it is anger he will show it more and more.
Naina:Tk about Ishani's weak point.
Rithika:She will trust everyone easily and she will forgive all easily.

This Rithika's sentence made Naina think and have a smile in her face.
Naina(in a confirmation tone):Will Ranveer listen to Ishani's words?
Rithika:Haan he will..
Nirbhay's mother:Why are you asking all this Naina?
Naina:(with a vamp smile): Now these are things that is going to give me my Ranveer. With Ishani's soft heart we should show that we have changed and we should seeks for forgiveness. In Ranveer and Ishani's eyes I should be good. After that I should demand a job to Ranveer where I should be close to Ranveer in office.
(seeing her mother): You should do your part heavily let me tell what you should talk.
Nirbhay's mother:What ever it is let me do. So you are going to be with Ranveer and you are going to finish Ishani.
Naina:Exactly.(seeing Rithika): you need to do all the outside help.
Rithika: Haan I will do but I cannot show my face to Ranveer or Ishani often and they should not know I am with you. You should even tell we found Rithika is not good and we left her. If they know you all are still with me you cannot be good in Ranveer's eyes.
Naina:Tk you do the outside jobs when It is needed for me.
Rithika:Okay.
Naina:Maa, Me and Rithika we three should start to mumbai tomorrow morning.
Rithika: Haan we can (she had a happy smile in thoughts) so a new problem started to Ranveer and Ishani.

Nirbhay's mother giving a smile started to leave with Rithika where Naina had a vamp smile in her face.
Naina: So finally Ishani I am coming to take my Ranveer. Your time to leave him go away from him. Now NAINA'S COUNTDOWN STARTS...
Gave a vamp style smile.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
SweetieSonia100 thumbnail
Awww it wasss sooo sweeettt Sakshii dearr... I read ur comments dear ... U say u r not an amazing writer??  Nahhh dear 
U r Wrong!! U r myyy jaaannn i cannottt expalin u as a writer... U r justtt speechless... Words are finished on you dear... Im just glad taht u sent me message to me for ff?? Am I among ur fav ones??? Thankyouuu sooo muchhh for ur love dearrr muahhh ...😳😳😊
Coming to FF 
It was SuperDuperExtremely Cool... Amazing... Marvellous... Gorgeous... Bindaasss πŸ‘
Ishveer Angriness on their peakkksss ...  Hope soo they will unite dear... Eagerlyy wait for Con epi shona πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Naina ... Nirbhay... And all of the family... Just hope so that they cannot harm Our ISHVEER πŸ˜³

Love U Dear So Much πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
Keep Smiling 
Keep Happy 
With Love , 
Sonia 
PratzN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Flashbacks are back... :) most favourite part of mine.. Ranveer toh pakda gaya.. Ab aayega maza...
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sakshi dear...very very sorry for late reply and thank you so much for the PM. I JUST LOVED THE WAY yu expressed ragini childhood, her cute smiles bonded with ishu and ranveer 's flop wala plans, their cute nok jhok's and ur signaature flashbacks,,, were simply awesoomme dear,  so interesting ,, keep update soon. KUDOS TO YOU DARL. wanna see soon ranveer reaction wen the truth is revealed