Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kab update karnewali ho?
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi. Wish you a very happy and Colour full Holi. May this Holi gives you all success in your life and u get all the things that u want. 😊 Enjoy.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Kab update karnewali ho?

Sorry Aarushi I was tiered yesterday that is why I didn't update let me do it now keep reading dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi. Wish you a very happy and Colour full Holi. May this Holi gives you all success in your life and u get all the things that u want. 😊 Enjoy.

Hi Priyanka thanks for your wishes dear you too have a color full holi and wish you great success in life
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 139
Ishani with Raagini who was playing caressing her mothers cheeks came to their room. Ishani's eyes searched for Ranveer where she didn't find him anywhere. Ishani holding Raagini went and touched washroom door where it was open only.
Ishani(in thoughts):He said he want to sleep but he is not in our room. Where is he? He would have got some work suddenly so he would be in study room I think.
When she was thinking Raagini bit crying was resting her head in her shoulders.
Ishani(in a lovely voice):feeling sleepy Baby? Chalo you can sleep now..
Finally making her rest her head in her shoulders she sat in the bed. Caressing her daughter with love and affection after sometime she made her sleep. Finally seeing her sleeping she made her sleep in the cradle. Ishani came out of her room and started to walk towards study room.
Ishani(walking in the corridor to herself): I should make everything clear between us as soon as I can. I should not let this fight prolong.
As talking to herself reaching the study room She didn't find Ranveer there too.
Ishani:Where has he gone?
Again with a worried face came towards their room where she found her room(opposite room)half open. With a doubt she entered the room where she found Ranveer calmly sleeping in the bed.
Ishani(with a worried cum smile face in thoughts):You are sleeping in this room. I know I have hurt you not only yesterday almost all your life. But trust me Ranveer I didn't do it voluntarily. But what ever hate comes between us finally we will fall in love with each other. One way or the other I will try my best to bring you back to me.
Ishani glancing Ranveer who was in deep sleep with a lovable smile came out of the room and entered their room. She locked the door. She changed herself and having a final check on her sleeping daughter she went and laid in the bed. With a heavy heart she started to fall in sleep.
In the morning...
Raagini was cutely playing in the floor crawling with the toys and teddy bear. Ishani made herself ready for the day where she was making her final check in the mirror there was a knock in the door. Ishani giving a smile to Raagini and opened the door where Ranveer was standing in his night dress.
Ishani(with a smile):Ranveer tum?Come in.
Ranveer(with a angry face):Its my room I know to come in you no need to tell it separately move please..

Ishani moved herself two steps back where Ranveer entered the room and opening the cupboard was taking his dresses.
Ishani(seeing him):Now let me talk to him and tell why I behaved like that. (coming to him where he was taking his dresses)Ranveer..
Ranveer(taking the dresses and locking the cupboard gave a angry up and down look):Dekho I don't have time to talk to you.
Ishani:Ranveer please give me a chance to explain let me tell you why I behaved like that? Actually..
Ranveer:Listen I don't want any justification for your actions and behavior okay. Here after this Ranveer will stay away from you.
Ishani:(bit worried face):Ranveer why are you talking like this?
Ranveer:I will talk like this only. you only said to stay away by pushing me know(with a confirmed look)So let me stay away from you for lifetime.
Ishani(holding his shoulders):Ranveer please give me a chance please..
Ranveer(jerked her hands without touching her from his shoulders):When you don't want me to touch you. Even you don't touch me.

When Ranveer was in his anger Raagini cutely crawling came and touched his feet. Ranveer giving a smile took her in his hands. Raagini was hitting her forehead with Ranveer forehead.
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini);Baby you are close to your Mama know so let me tell you something tell that to your Mama. Will you?
Ishani was seeing him with a sad face where Raagini gave a smile towards Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a same kidding anger smile): Tell your Mama to stop explaining certain things. Tell her to talk which is necessary other than that tell her to avoid talking to Papa.
Ishani(with a force getting Raagini from his hands):Are you out of your mind? you never know what to talk to child? (with a confirmed face and tears) If you have anger on me just just show to me don't bring Raagini in this.
Ranveer:Wow thanks for the permission you said to show my anger know from today see how my anger is going to be.

Giving a angry look he started to walk towards the washroom where something stopped him and he turned back where Ishani wiping her tears and seeing Raagini.
Ranveer:Sunno..
Ishani saw him with a questioning look.
Ranveer:(in a strict voice):Thinking this don't go anywhere alone got it. If you are leaving the house it should be with me only.
Ishani(cutely shaking her head): Haan

Where Ranveer without any reaction entered the washroom.
Ishani(felt happy in thoughts): You are angry on me just because I was not ready to share love. Other than that you can never stop loving me happy seeing your care even in your anger face.
Giving a smile to herself and seeing Raagini she started to walk towards the dinning table. Ranveer makes himself ready and was seeing the mirror were his face was full of anger and stubbornness. He tried to smile where the smile was not coming in his face.
Ranveer:you again changed me like this Ishani(the way Ishani pushed him from her came to his mind)how were you able to do that? (again taking his anger)let me see let me show who this Ranveer is? Not only love his anger will also be strong.
Making a final check he started to walk his stubborn young man walk. He came to the dinning table and gave a formal smile to all and sat in his chair.
Amba:Ranveer dekhra today know we have done what all you like?
Amba kept the plate in front of him. Ishani having a smile took a curry bowl and was about to serve Ranveer. When with the spoon Ishani was about to put it in his plate Ranveer kept his hand in front of the spoon having the curry which made Ishani to stop before serving him . Ranveer gave a look to Ishani where she was seeing him without understanding.
Ranveer:Mala.
All saw Ranveer with a doubt look. Ishani keeping the spoon back in the bowl and could not understand what Ranveer is up to.
Mala(coming out of the kitchen): Haan Bhaiya.
Ranveer:Get me some Orange juice.
Mala: haan Bhaiya.
Amba(with a doubtful face):Why you want juice Ranveer? you can have your breakfast know?
Ranveer:Nahi Maa my stomach is upset let me have some juice(seeing Ishani) don't want breakfast.
Ishani(in thoughts): I know Ranveer my small Ignorance is changing you to this extreme. You have already showed your rude behavior two times. Now again..
Amba:Tk but try to have something in the afternoon okay.
Ranveer: haan Maa.

Mala brought the juice getting it from her he drank it.
Ranveer:Tk Maa let me leave to office.
Amba:Tk dekhra.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini in the walker): Bye baby.
Raagini gave a smile to him showing her four teeth Ranveer having a cute smile to her finally giving a angry look to Ishani started to walk towards the entrance of the house. Ishani saw his back with worried face.Driving his car Ranveer came to his office and entered his office and getting the morning wishes from his staffs he entered his cabin. He sat in chair and took his intercom.
RV: Hello canteen..
Canteen person:Yes sir..
RV: Get me the breakfast two plain Paratha.
Canteen person: Yes sir.

RV started to wait for his breakfast where his mobile rang and it was Samrat.
RV;(picking the call):Haan Samrat Sir Good morning.
Samrat:Good morning RV. RV I need a favor from you.
RV:What is it sir?
Samrat: You need to become a partner in another company of mine. It is Nagpur branch so you need to go to Nagpur and run the business.
RV:(with a confused face): But why sir?
Samrat:hmmm for long time Nagpur stock bro-king branch is going in a normal profit sometimes it gives me loss. As I am seeing my Mumbai business I am not able to concentrate well in Nagpur business. I am placing many persons to run the business but no one can do it properly till date.After seeing your capacity in our Partnership If you sign Nagpur business partnership and you be in that branch and run that office for 3 months I know you can make that business go well and in proper way so that we can share its profit too. Even for that let me sign a deal with you and you can have a investment knowing its capacity.
RV:(with a doubt);Samrat I am okay but it is in Nagpur that means I need to go and stay in Nagpur right?
Samrat:Of course RV.
RV:Tk Samrat Sir give me an hour let me think and tell you.
Samrat: Haan think it but give me a good answer.
RV: Haan tk Sir.

RV cutting the call didn't expect this kind of job from Samrat.
RV: What is this? I need to go and stay in Nagpur that too leaving my family. I cannot leave Ishani like this don't know whether Nirbhay is in coma or he came out of coma even if any of his family members try to harm her means. So if I go to Nagpur I need to take Ishani and Raagini with me only.
When he was thinking Canteen person accessing the door came in with breakfast. Ranveer getting the breakfast started to have it by thinking about Nagpur offer. After finishing his breakfast and washing his hands.
RV(calling Samrat and waited for him to pick the call):Hello Samrat Sir.
Samrat:Haan RV What have you decided?
RV: Haan let me run that office sir and let us sign the deal for that company.Make the papers ready before afternoon.
Samrat:Thank you so much RV.
RV: you are welcomed sir but can I take my wife and daughter with me know?
Samrat: Haan RV you can. You need to be leaving by tomorrow morning. Can I arrange the house for you in Nagpur and flight tickets?
RV:No problem Sir let me arrange it. Just mail me the details who should I report in office and send a person to pick me up in airport.
Samrat:Okay RV it will be done.
RV:Fine Sir.

HARYANA..
Rithika Voice:I have clearly wasted this 5 months. I thought Nirbhay will be back to consciousness soon but it is 5 months over he is not coming back to his consciousness. Still that Naina is in that room only. She tells if her Nirbhay Bhaiya talks to her only she will come out of that room. When Nirbhay will get up and when she is going to come out no one knows. With these people I thought to revenge Ranveer and Ishani but due to this Nirbhay falling in coma everything went in vein. Nirbhay's mother job is to always sit beside Nirbhay and keep on feeling and crying for him.
Where Rithika was in her room with her cunning face.
Rithika(in thoughts): I should have not joined hands with this Nirbhay at all I myself should have done something to that Ishani. Now these people are not allowing me to leave this house they are telling I am also a family member. And there is nothing progress in Nirbhay's heath too.
When she was thinking there was Nirbhay's mother voice calling "All come down"
Rithika:Nothing will happen in this house but they will have this kind of assembly without forgetting.
Rithika started to walk in the corridor and finally coming down in the stairs came to the hall where Nirbhay's mother, Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram were standing.
Nirbhay's mother(with a smile): Aav Rithika..
Rithika: Haan Maa why did you call us?
Nirbhay's mother:Aarthi and Uttam are leaving to USA.
Rithika:(with a doubt): But for what Maa?
Aarthi(with a smile): My mother in law and father in law are there in USA only. Uttam due to his job settled in India. Now my mother in law is not feeling well it seems so we feel to be by their side and we need to take care of her. That is why we are leaving to USA.
Rithika:Tk tk
Nirbhay's mother:(bit feeling voice): Even you are leaving know Aarthi?
Aarthi(holding her shoulders): Maa just 4 months then we are going to come here only know?
Uttam: Haan Maa just four months. When we come everything will be good in our house. Bhaiya will be normal, Naina will come out of the room.
Nirbhay's mother:If that all happens I will be the happiest person.
Aarthi:That will happen Maa don't worry(seeing Rithika and Vikram) you both are the responsible person to look after Maa and Naina and Bhaiya.
Rithika:We will..
Vikram: Haan Didi we will..
Rithika(in thoughts): I really don't know why I came to his house? I myself getting doubt whether I came to revenge Ranveer and Ishani or to look after this family member.
Aarthi(seeing Rithika): Rithika..kya hua?
Rithika:(with a smile); Nothing Didi let me look after every thing by the by when you are leaving?
Aarthi:Day after tomorrow.
Rithika:Tk..
Nirbhay's mother:Talk to Naina Aarthi before you leave..
Aarthi: Haan Maa tomorrow let me talk to her..

They exchanged a smile to each other.
MUMBAI..
Ranveer signed the deal where Samrat has sent the paper through his assistant. Ranveer reading the deal clearly signed it. After that Ranveer came to house in that afternoon where he found Amba and Baa in the hall. They were talking and laughing about something.Amba seeing Ranveer got a surprise smile in her face.
Amba:Ranveer. what a surprise? In these five months you have come to home in afternoon today only.
Ranveer: (with a smile): Maa call all I need to inform something.
Amba:Inform something? What is it Ranveer?
Ranveer:Call everybody let me tell.
Amba:Tk(seeing inside) Mala.
Mala(came to them): Haan Maa..
Amba:Call everyone to the hall.

Mala shook her head as yes and finally she called everyone and all were in the hall. Ishani was standing with Raagini in her hand seeing Ranveer who was standing center to all.
Kailash(leaving his patience): Tell us know Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a worried face); Maa Bapa I need to leave to Nagpur.

All had not understanding face.
Amba:What is the need for you to leave to Nagpur?
Ranveer: Maa the client I worked for the past 5 months seeing my work is giving his company to be run by me. There is a deal between us.So I need to leave to Nagpur and be in Nagpur for 3 months..

Ishani was listening with shocked face.
Amba:3 months Ranveer what is this? you don't want to go.
Ranveer: Maa it is business I need to surely go please understand Maa.
Amba: But what will you do for your food and all..
Ranveer(with a smile): Maa I have planned to go with Ishani and Raagini only.

Ishani with a happy smile saw Ranveer.
Amba: But Ranveer..
Ranveer: Maa just 3 months it will fly off.
Baa(touching Amba's shoulders): I can understand you Amba he is going for his business only know. That too with Ishani she will take care of him.
Amba(with a child face): Tk..
Ranveer(with a smile hugged Amba):Thank you Maa..
Finally convincing all Ranveer started to walk towards his room and as he entered Ishani came to their room after 5 minutes.
Ishani(coming near him):Thank you for taking me with you.
Ranveer: Don't think I am taking you with love. tum meri patni you can forget your duties as wife but as a husband I need to safeguard you that is why I am taking you. Pack all the things you need tomorrow morning will be our flight. Let me arrange for the other things.
Ishani(with a low voice): Tk..

Ranveer taking his laptop from the cupboard and started to walk towards the study room.
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile): So we are leaving to Nagpur with papa.
Where Raagini gave a cute smile to Ishani mother and daughter were smiling seeing each other.
Screen freezes on mother daughter smile
To be continued 😉😉😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakahi didi...
     Atlast u updated it...anyqays episode was super mindblowing our ranveer is so concerned for ishani even he is angry on ishani he is caring for her just luved that so our luvbirds are going to nagpur excitibg hopr ishani n ranveer clear their misunderstanding and rvs anger vaniahes this ritiks is a damn stupid girl always behind our ishveer...ausummm episodw...
Thnks for d pm
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!
Wow...
Fantastic...mindblowing update dear ranveer showed her anger upon ishani but he alwaye concerned for ishani! He said , he never touch her but his heart alwaye want ishani because he loved her so much core of heart and never stop loving her!
So ishveer going to naagpur it means ishveer romanc and they are cut fight
😉 now i'm thinking about upcoming update i'm just blushing ya 😛
Waiting for next & thax for pm
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Nice update I liked ritika's part I was laughing reading her dialogue
Ishveer are just too adorable even when they are angry
So both are going to Nagpur for 3 months oho no disturbance and lots of romance but let's see till when ranveer is going to b angry
Thnx for pm
Waitng for next update
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Waiting for next update... Nice update
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi...
First sorry for late again...🥱
Happy holi to u & ur family...
May you get various colours of success & happiness in ur life...😊

Coming to chapter it was fabulous as always...
Ranveer is staying away from her...
Bt not to worry as I know when he will get to know reason behind it...😊
He will definitely regret & ask forgiveness to ishani for his rude behaviour...😆
They r going to Naagpur...
That also for 3 months...
Hmmm...hmmm...😉
I can smell more romance is on the way...😳
I know u will make Fantastic whatever u'll write...😛
Let's see... what happens...
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...😊

Edited by Lovemyself... - 8 years ago