Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Wow! Things are going awesome here. 

Ishaani has to keep Ranveer away from her because there is Pooja in the house tomorrow evening. And she feels that it can be done easily because they don't anymore spend time. 

Ranveer is *cough* extra-romantic *cough* and wants to romance her that night. Let's see who wins. ;)

Lovely update dear.

Love,
Effulgent

Hi Effulgent happy that you liked the track the way it is unfolding

Poor Ishani has some other thought but Ranveer is his own romantic world hmm keep reading to know dear glad you loved the episode keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Poor ranveer will not get ishani today i think.waiting for next.

Ranveer is always poor in romance keep reading dear let me update itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!

Mindblowing update! Wat twist & turn superb! Ishani has keep to stay away from ranveer because tomorrow Sankasthi chaturthi pooja but she don't know ranveer dhikra kuch jaada hi romantic ho gya hai and he want to get her tonight!
Now waiting for next...

Hi paige thanks for the comment happy that you liked the update and the twists ya Ishani need to keep ranveer away from her but our Ranveer is in his own romantic world keep reading dear let me update it
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Hey Sakshi... β­οΈ β­οΈ

Awesome progress in the story... u r really doing a good work...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Finally we have the leap... but b4 talking about it I want to bit rewind... Let's talk about pre leap first... πŸ˜Š

Nirbhay reached RV mansion... well that was scary as Ishu was all alone in the house but after that jo hua...🀣 superb yar... Ishaani ne Nb ko dho dala...πŸ₯³ after all she is our sunny deol... maza aa gaya padh ke... when he escaped from police n was running for a moment I felt ke kahi sahi me bhaag na jaye... but them... vrooomm... the crash... he in hospital n finally in coma...  Very well deserved... it was actually better than jail... u satisfied my long pending wish...πŸ€— bloody senseless animal...😑 I still want him to lose his mental balance n spent rest of life in mental asylum but chalo for now this is enough... n this naina... plan something good for her also like u did with Nb... she also needs a reality check... πŸ˜ˆ

Now coming to present after the leap... episode 134 was too good...πŸ‘πŸΌ u depicted the whole scenario from Ishaani's view... it actually gave a refreshing feel n I was imagining the whole situation...😎 u portrayed her all emotions so well... her happiness with family n Ragini but in between there is a void n she's missing Ranveer... fab writing there...πŸ‘ u made all her feelings so real...⭐️ but I must say ur Ishaani is bit shy type... agar sahi mein show vali hoti to Ranveer ka itna wait nahi karti n abhi tak to pata nahi kya kya...☺️ khair... hope to see her soon... n tell me one thing in that Nb dhulai chapter u mentioned ishveer sealed their room window coz of mosquitoes n it helped Ishaani in locking Nb... so it is over ya abhi aur bhi kaam ayegi sealed window...❓ I mean ab Ishu ki help kare to lock angry vala ranveer...🀣 coz we all have seen his escape from Ishaani abilities n how that open window helped him... 

Now coming to the latest chapter... Ranveer n his thoughts... even day dreaming about her...😳 but as it happened in the show is baar dreams se hi kaam chalana padega...πŸ˜† how confident he is but kya... he don't know uski saari planning pe Baa pehle hi paani fer chuki hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† speaking of which Baa really need to go to Himalayas yar... when Laxmi revealed her concern I was like ke they will think something logical but what a fantastic solution Baa gave... pooja... really...😲 πŸ˜² it will give them grand kids...πŸ˜• n chalo yaha tak bhi theek tha but then what... she ordered all four to keep away from their husband... this cracked me up like crazy...🀣 πŸ€£ 🀣 I know she is getting old so mind doesn't work properly but itne weird solutions... Baa apna time to bhool gai n ab bechare bachcho ki band baja rahi hai...🀣 πŸ€£ she really need some sanskari lessons... hamari forum vale sanskaar... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

N here m feeling bad for Ishu...πŸ’” finally when he is ready she have to stop... pata nahi kaise rokegi ranveer ko... dil par paththar rakhna padega bechari ko...🀣 πŸ€£ sab kuch baa ki vajah se...😑 zaalim log... hamare Ishveer ke pyaar ke dushman... that's why I said na... send her to Himalayas... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

M sorry for blabbering too much Sakshi but this chapter really made me ROFL... whenever I get laughter attacks my reviews always come like this n this chapter is hilarious...🀣 πŸ€£ so please bear... as to length of this again I can only say that please bear... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

keep writing girl... πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hi Nidsj,
Thanks for the comment happy for you dear. Happy that you liked the story the
comment of post and  before leap is lovely to read.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Nirbhay entered RV mansion where our heroin was all alone but finally she showed
her power as sunny deol happy that you enjoyed part. Glad you liked the coma
part of Nirbhay and the way I showed Nirbhay. Hmm keep reading to know what
happens to Nirbhay character further dear. Hmm Naina track will be on soon 😑😑😑

Hmm next coming to leap happy that you liked 134 episode Glad you liked
Ishani's narration and you were able to imagine it.Ya she is okay with all her family
and Raagini but missing Ranveer. hmmm Ishani's shyness will be turned to bold
soon dear. Glad you are knowing the sealed window idea this extreme dear but
keep reading to know more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hmm Ranveer is day dreaming about Ishani. Ya as in the show Baa has done
something weird this time to our Ishveer. Hmmm actually your Himalayas idea
for Baa made me laugh like anything🀣🀣🀣 ya old people are upto give something odd to
young people sometimes. Hmm and again the laxmi concern where baa telling to
pooja made you smile and your logical and pracitcal thing made me laugh fine dear
hmm happy that you laughed at it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hmm poor ishani has to stop him hmm everything is because of Baa this time
Hmm nice idea to send Baa to Himalayas dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰
its okay dear nothing blabbering and happy that you laughed like anything
reading the episodes keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey sakshi congratulations for turning Goldie
Now coming to this update I was laughing like anything while reading this and my family is giving me death glare
I mean till now he was so busy but now he is going reckless but she have to stop baa have done big blunder that poor old lady
But now m wondering ishveer I mean ishani was praising that ranveer never touched her against wish but here ranveer have decided to go against her wish now let's see what happens next now to fun start please give a bigger update and soo.
Thnx fr pm

Hi dear thanks for the comment. Thanks for your wishes,, happy that you laughed but for now I cannot reveal anything dear sorry for making your family to give a death glare to you forgive me for that.

Baa has done a great thing to our Ishveer now Ishani has praised ranveer but our ranveer is in his own romantic world not hmm ya let me making it bit big and let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi Sakshi.,

I'm really very sry., i couldn't comment for any of the episode from the past 5 to 10 epsiode quite busy with the works. As usual yur each and every episode is osm. I really enjoyed each and every character and their bonding And big congratulation for turning goldie πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Waiting for next pm πŸ˜Š

Hi Saai missing your commen for long time happy now I got your comment no need sorry dear work is more important happy that you liked all the episodes hmm you are enjoying their bond and thanks for the wishes dear let me update it keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiii sakshi didi,
        Again sorry for late reply bit now myxams are over now...i ed both d episode both d episodes were mindblowing especially i loves episode 136...ranveer is eager to romance wid ishani n here ishani has planned not to allow ranver come close ishani is praising ranveer abt not touching her widout permission but ranveer has panned to romance wid ishani even if ishani denies...offfice scene was superb..excited for next episode eagerly waiting to know qhether ranveer qill succeed or not..
...plsss update soon..:-)
Thanks for the pm...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 137
Ranveer's car entered RV Mansion. Stopping the car he got down from the car with a energetic smile. He started to walk towards the entrance of his house. He unlocked the door of his house with the spare key he had and finally he entered the house and locked the door. He saw the hall and finding no one.
Ranveer:So all slept fine now let me go to my room.
He was climbing the stairs and finally he came to the corridor and started to walk towards his room.Raagini who was sleeping on Ishani's shoulders adjusted her hands well and hugged her mother neck again.
Ishani:She has gone to deep sleep fine.
Ishani got up from the bed and made her daughter sleep in the cradle. Finally giving a lovely smile seeing her sleeping daughter Ishani was up to move towards the cupboard to get her night dress but where she saw Ranveer standing in the entrance of their room.
Ishani(with a surprise look):Tum? not bad you have come bit early than other days.
Ranveer gave a smile to her.
Ishani(giving a smile to him): Come in Ranveer. Why are you standing there itself?
Ranveer giving a head shake as yes started to slowly enter the room. Ishani giving a smile to him went and opened the cupboard where Ranveer was closing the door of the room and locked it and pulled off the curtains. Ranveer came towards her where Ishani closed the cupboard having her night dress in hand.  When she closed the cupboard she saw Ranveer standing near her.
Ishani:Had you dinner? or can I bring your dinner here?
Ranveer:(in a low voice): I already had dinner.
Ishani: Hmm tk.

Giving a smile to him she was about to change where Ranveer held her hand. Ishani turned and saw him where he was so silent in his face today. Ishani was again not able to understand what he is up to?. Holding her hand he came close to her where they were having a eye lock to each other.Ranveer without breaking the eye lock took the night dresses she had in her hand and he throw it down the floor. Ishani seeing the way he throw the dress on the floor and again seeing him. Where Ranveer slowly putting his hands behind her and pulled her near him.
Ishani:(in a low voice):What are you doing?
Ranveer who didn't answer her question lowered his head towards Ishani's face with his nose he lovingly touched her cheek and he was caressing her cheek with his nose and was feeling her fragrance. Ishani was even feeling his romance was alert today.
Ranveer finally caressing his nose in her cheek finally brought his lips close to her lips.
Ishani:(in husky voice):Ranveer what happen to you today?you are not speaking also(she pushed him and tried to leave his grip)
Ranveer with a seductive face without leaving her and again made his grip tight. He again made his lips close to her lips and was about to kiss. Ishani who didn't expect this closeness today from Ranveer was not able to stop him. Ranveer was exactly close to her lips where Ishani slowly bringing her hands out and when Ranveer was about to kiss kept her right hand index finger on his lips where Ranveer kissed her index finger which was between both of their lips. Ranveer bit disturbed by her action took his head back and saw her with a disturbed look.
Ranveer:(in a seductive voice):Why are you stopping me?
Ishani:(seeing him with a not understanding look):What happened to you today? why are you suddenly romantic?
Ranveer:I want you today.

Ishani getting shocked at Ranveer's demand on this day keeping a helpless face pushed him and came out of his grip and turned to the other side.
Ranveer(without understanding again coming behind her and hugging her):What?why are you running from me? I said I want you today come on(leaving the hug and turning her to him) Let us share our love today.
Ishani:Nahi Nahi Ranveer not today.
Ranveer:Why?
Ishani:No actually.(she was hesitating)

Ranveer who was not in a mood to hear her with a full force pulled her close to him where for the first time Ishani felt a pain in her back due to his hand holding her tightly.
Ishani:Ranveer you are hurting me. Please leave me..
Ranveer(moving her and hitting her back in the cupboard):Sorry If I have hurt you but I badly want you. come to me..

Ranveer pulled her and hugged her where Ishani without any other way hugged him. Ranveer started to caress her neck where Ishani's milk color skin was tempting him like anything.
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's move for a while and her second thought):Oh God what is this? why Ranveer should get romantic to me today? How can I stop him?
Ishani without any other way with a force brought him out of the hug and saw him where his face was showing the disturbed feel.
Ranveer:What is your problem today?
Ishani(without any other way):Ranveer please today we don't want this please..
Ranveer(with a strict face keeping his both the hands in the cupboard and locking her and keeping his face near her face): Now I am not in a mood to hear your words. Again its so many months know we shared our love now come today let us share it.
Ishani:(almost sad face):Ranveer no please let me tell you the reason.
Ranveer(taking a deep breath and seeing her again): Ishani..(held her hands in his hand and smiled at her)I am your husband and you are my wife. Even I have the normal desires as all the men have. Why you are stopping me? just love Ishani it is all about our love.
Ishani:I know it is our love but tomorrow(she was about to tell about the pooja).
Ranveer(keeping his index finger in her lips and in low voice): I cannot wait till tomorrow. You are so beautiful today from morning I am longing for you. I want you today and (giving a light smile)I know you will be protesting first then you yourself will love me now come on.

Where Ranveer taking his finger from her lips and again hugged her and started to nuzzle her neck and back where Ishani was trying to push him.
Ishani:Ranveer please..please stop it,,
Ranveer:(still nuzzling and in a low voice): No way...
Ishani:(pushing him):Ranveer I am telling you stop it(where without any other way with full force pushed Ranveer from her embrace and in a loud voice)Just stop it..

Due to her force Ranveer hit his head in the bed stand where that gave a internal pain in his head. Ranveer touching his head where he felt the pain more than that pain the way Ishani pushed him was hurting him. Ishani getting shocked came to him.
Ishani:(with a concern face):I am so sorry Ranveer(she went to touch his head with her hand)
Ranveer before she could touch signed his hand in the way to indicate stop.
Ranveer(with a angry face):Why did you push me?
Ishani:Ranveer actually you are out of control today and Raagini is with us why cannot you see it?
Ranveer(with a anger hitting his hands on the bed stand and shouting):Raagini, Raagini, Raagini haan almost all the days she is with us only. For that I should live a life like Saint.
Ishani:Ranveer I not telling like that but actually tomorrow..
Ranveer:(showed his hands telling her to stop):You don't want me right? Haan I have become bored to you I hope hmm tk you don't want me. Fine go and pet Raagini give your all time to family and be with them itself don't want this Ranveer for you.

He was up to leave where he almost went three steps Ishani getting his anger went and held his hands.
Ishani:(there was tears in her eyes):Ranveer I didn't do it voluntarily.How will I get bored of you? How can you think like that Ranveer?
Ranveer(in anger turning to her):Tk then come to me today.Share our love.
Ishani(thinking for while and thinking about the pooja):Ranveer..
Ranveer(taking her hand holding his hand with his other hand):You cannot right? (where a stubborn man was coming out of him) You cannot right?
Ishani:Ranveer I cannot but let me tell you why?Actually tomorrow we have..
Ranveer:(with a smile of fun making):You have whatever you want? I don't care. so from today I can finalize that my wife sorry sorry Ishani Vaghela no even not that Ishani will never want this Ranveer in her life.

Ranveer was about to leave where Ishani with a tearful face came in front of him and held his cheeks where Ranveer turned and saw some other side with a angry face.
Ishani:(with tears flowing in her cheeks);Ranveer this Ishani is always for you. I said I cannot do this today only but I didn't say I don't want you. You are getting it wrong.
Ranveer:(seeing her):Did I ask anything wrong? A ordinary love making which happens between all husband and wife. But you won't come.
Ishani(without understanding):What happen to you today Ranveer? I am really shocked to see you today. Is this Ranveer who hided himself seeing the bloodshed in the bed?.Is this Ranveer who waited 6 months to touch me after our child birth? Is this  Ranveer who controlled himself just to not hurt me?
Ranveer: Its me haan I did everything for the love. Even now I am asking to share your love only (pulling her close):come to me Ishani.
Ishani:(crying):Ranveer tomorrow morning..
Ranveer(completely angry this time pushed her and seeing her with a angry look):So tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow..
Ishani:First listen to me what I am up to tell Ranveer?
Ranveer:(with a fade smile and with a angry face):Here after I won't listen to any of your words Ishani.(with the anger he pushed the lamp near him)I won't..

Where hearing the lamp breaking sound Raagini started to cry in a loud voice where Ishani giving a up and down took to Ranveer started to walk towards Raagini and took her in her embrace.
Raagini was crying as because of the sudden distraction of her sleep.
Ishani(taking her): Kuch nahi hua? Nothing baby...
Ranveer(again coming near her with a angry face): More than me Raagini, Family members are important to you know? What do you think that Ranveer should be always behind you for this?(showing his index finger towards her) You have touched my Ego Ishani. From today even my single finger won't touch you.

Ishani holding Raagini was in tears hearing Ranveer's words.
Ranveer: Do you think you can rule me with your beauty? That can be effective with cheap guy like Nirbhay but not with RV. Wait and see this RV's actions.
Ranveer with a angry face went and opened the door with full force and started to walk with his angry face. The way Ishani ignored him and the way she pushed him hurt his ego more than him. He came out of the house and took the car and started to drive the car.
Ishani(caressing Raagini who was crying): Nothing Baby please don't cry(where her eyes were crying thinking about Ranveer's word to her)
Finally making Raagini sleep again she made her lay in the cradle and Ishani sat in the floor and saw Ranveer's photo.
Ishani:Why Ranveer?Even I was missing you for the past 5 months in these 5 months even a single night you were not ready to share our love only today you thought about it?. You are not ready to hear what I was up to tell you? Without hearing me you are deciding what ever comes to your mind.
Ishani closing her face with hands started to cry thinking about the past few hours incident.
Ranveer driving the car at high speed finally came to a road side and stopping the car. The way Ishani pushed him only came to his mind.With a anger he opened the dashboard and took a stainless steel wine bottle. He opened it and started to drink in a single sip. He was drinking like anything.
Ranveer(taking the wine bottle from his mouth): How dare she? How can she push me? when a woman can do this much as a Man I can do more than this. She is testing my ego. She should see what my male ego is? She is ignoring me.
Where Screen splits on crying Ishani and angry Ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

hiii sakshi didi,
        Again sorry for late reply bit now myxams are over now...i ed both d episode both d episodes were mindblowing especially i loves episode 136...ranveer is eager to romance wid ishani n here ishani has planned not to allow ranver come close ishani is praising ranveer abt not touching her widout permission but ranveer has panned to romance wid ishani even if ishani denies...offfice scene was superb..excited for next episode eagerly waiting to know qhether ranveer qill succeed or not..
...plsss update soon..:-)
Thanks for the pm...

HI gudiya thanks for the comment and happy that you liked the episodes ya Ranveer is eager to romance but Ishani is been in some other plan bit a mild misunderstanding between the two glad you loved office scean happy that your exams are over hope you have done them well keep reading I have updated dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww angry rv.very very excited about the upcoming episode please update today itself.