Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

I'm happy that you like it. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I love you too. πŸ€—πŸ€—

And there's no need of thanks. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Yeah. Poor Ishaani. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And IshVeer romance is always the best. β­οΈβ­οΈ

And I'll keep reading. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

hmm okay dear Ishveer will have more best scenes I will try the best to make you all hooked to the
story
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmm okay dear Ishveer will have more best scenes I will try the best to make you all hooked to the
story

We are already hooked to this story! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 136
Ranveer was on his way to office. His car was moving toward the office where Ranveer's heart was going back in search of Ishani who is in home. Ranveer had a seductive smile in his face where the way he romanced Ishani in the morning came to his mind.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Today I don't know what happened to me? Haan in these five months I have been behind the business but my business pressure will be over by tomorrow. Today when I saw Ishani in towel serious I was out of the world. Even now my eyes want to see her, My ears want to hear her saying "Ranveer" , My lips want to caress her body and kiss her lips, my nose want to feel her fragrance.(with a seductive smile) Today we should share our love.When I am so lovely with her if she says no I never touched her but even if she says no today I won't leave her.(he had a naughty smile)
Ranveer resting his head in the seat and was thinking about the night he is going to spend with Ishani today. Where he was in thoughts he didn't even realized the car being stopped in front of the office.
Driver(waiting for sometime then without getting him):Sir..
Ranveer was in his own thoughts.
Driver:(bit loud voice):Sir..
Ranveer(coming out of the thoughts): Haan
Driver:office came Sir.
Ranveer(giving a head shake to him he got down the car and in thoughts): Really I am something different today till yesterday before driver could stop the car I used to open the door and be ready to get down but today..my god Ishani you are making me mad.

Finally with a smile making up himself he started to walk inside the office where all the office staff wished him good morning he shook his head to all and was about to enter his room where a voice stopped him with the words "Excuse me Sir".
Ranveer(seeing the direction where it was Receptionist):Haan tell me.
Receptionist:Sir Mr. Rishab told you to wait for another one hour Sir. He need time to make the file ready. He is in the process and hence told me to inform you.
RV:Tk Fine let me wait and tell the office boy to get me my breakfast from our canteen.
Receptionist:yes let me sir. As usual menu only know sir?
RV: Haan
Giving a confirming head shake to the Receptionist he entered his cabin. He went and sat in his chair and was waiting for the breakfast.Finally after 20 minutes his breakfast came and he started to have. After another 40 minutes the file came to his table finally the file and the business process changed his mind for certain time.
The day came to evening...
Amba, Baa and Laxmi were talking something sitting in the hall.
Amba:Now a days somehow everything started to go normal in our house. All are happy and all are leading a peaceful life.
Baa: Haan Amba finally all are happy and all are going with their work daily.
Laxmi(bit worried face): Haan everything is happy but..
Amba(seeing her face):But kya hua Laxmi?
Laxmi:Moti Behan everything is going good but I am worried about Parul.
Baa:What happen to Parul Laxmi? She is happy only know?
Laxmi: Haan Baa she is happy only. But Sharman and parul got married long back if another one month is over means they need to celebrate 1st year Marriage Anniversary.(Refer Episode 44 RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS #1)
Amba:What is there in it Laxmi?
Laxmi:I except Parul to become mother Moti Behan haan she seems to be happy with Sharman but when I ask about the Baby she smile and manages saying something.
Baa(smiling): hmm Laxmi that is your problem. (seeing Amba) even Laxmi is right this is somewhere a sad thing to our family. To rectify it..
Amba:What we can do Baa?
Baa:Tomorrow is Sankashti Chaturthi.Let us ask Ishani,Disha, Parul, Krisha to fast tomorrow and finally in the evening let us do the pooja to Lord Ganesha. If we do this know all the things will turn good.This remove all the obstacles in home. If these people fast tomorrow Ishani and Disha can get their second child. Parul can become Pregnant because Lord Ganesha will remove all sins from our house and give happiness to us.
Amba: Haaan Baa we can do it? Call all Laxmi let us inform them.
Laxmi: Haan moti behan.
Baa(before Laxmi could leave):Laxmi..
Laxmi: Haan
Baa:Can we make Ishani do this pooja tomorrow.
Amba: Haan Baa let her do..
Baa:Even if we people do we would sometime see difference between people but Ishani is always a pure heart to do good things to other without seeing any differences.
Laxmi: Haan Baa let her do it because of this Parul will get a happy news.
Amba:(with a happy smile):Tk call all the four let us inform them.
Where Laxmi made all the four to assemble in front of Baa and Amba. Ishani, Parul, Disha and Krisha were standing like a school students in front of their teachers. Ishani and Parul exchanged a not understanding looks to each other.
Baa:So you all came. Tomorrow we have planned to celebrate Sankashti Chaturthi in our house. Pooja will be tomorrow evening and you four need to fast for the whole day till pooja is done. Will you all do it?
Ishani: Haan Baa why not?
Parul:Hmmm let us Baa.
Disha(in thoughts):Some days they didn't bring this fast problem now again(as she was in thoughts Baa's voice with a strict tone "will you Disha"?) Haan Baa I will (with a stupid and made up smile).
Krisha(with a normal smile): Haan Baa.
Amba:So you four keep fast tomorrow and (seeing Ishani) Ishani you need to do the Pooja tomorrow okay dekhra.
Ishani(with a smile): Haan Maa.
Amba:Tk you all can go..

When the four people were about to turn..
Baa;Ek Minute.
Where four of them who were in half turning to leave turned back to their old position.
Ishani: haan Baa.
Baa:It is Ganesha pooja so you all need to be clean and tidy (bit kidding voice) As pooja starts early morning keep your husbands away from you today alone.Before Fast don't allow them near you.

Amba and Laxmi had a funny smile where Disha gave a trademark stupid look where other three gave a reaction as they were not able to react. They stood without answering..
Baa:Got it know?
Ishani:(with a student like voice): Haan Baa.
Baa: Now leave.

Exchanging a smile within themselves parul and Ishani started to head to their rooms.Disha and Krish left the place with their own reactions.
Ranveer who was serious in the file in that evening time. He was not leaving his concentration at any point. After sometime when he was up to take water from the table he saw Ishani sitting in the opposite chair and smiling at him. Ranveer who was not able to believe rubbed his eyes and again saw the opposite chair where Ishani was sitting with the same smile towards him.
Ranveer: Ishani tum?
Ishani(with a naughtiness): Haan mein..why I should not come here?
Ranveer: Arrey not like that you have complete rights to come here.
Ishani:Then what?

Ishani got up from the chair and came near him and keeping her elbow in table and resting her chin in her hand. Saw Ranveer with a romantic look and smile.
Ranveer(bit making up himself):Dekho Ishani go and sit there itself.
Ishani:(she touched his cheek with her index finger and in low voice):why I should not come near you? I am your wife Ranveer.
Ranveer:Haan you can Ishani but I have work I need to concentrate okay you go and sit
He went to concentrate in the file where Ishani with a playful romance took the file from his hand.
Ranveer:Arrey what are you doing?
Ishani:(coming close to his face in low voice): You will read only your file not your wife?
Ranveer(got mesmerized by her closeness in low voice):Today know Ishani I surely want to read you. From the incident happened in the morning I am feeling for you. I want you come to me know?
Ishani:I have come to you now come on take me.
Where Ranveer with a romantic smile raised his hand and lovingly went to touch her cheek when he touched her Ishani disappeared.
Ranveer(with a doubt): Ishani..(seeing all the side near him) Ishani,..(within a second realizing and seeing his file still in hand)Arrey its a dream my god I started to dream when I am awake.(caressing his hair) I need to see Ishani now itself but I need to meet the person who is going to come on behalf of the client. After finishing his meeting only I can leave..But what ever happens Ishani is completely mine today.(he gave a smile taking a deep breath)
Ishani was reading a story book to Raagini who was playing with her.
Ishani(with a motherly smile):There was a Merchant Baby. He employed many carpenters and masons to build a temple.
Raagini was laughing and hearing what all her mother was saying to her. Finally Raagini keeping a puppy face raised her hands to Ishani. Ishani with a smile taking her..
Ishani: You know what baby? you are crawling and able to stand with some support now a days. Haan you too crawl sometime but finally you need to be in Mama's hug. If you are like this know when are you going to learn walking?
Raagini where with Ishani's hand holding her stood in her lap and as usual lovingly hit her forehead with her mother forehead.
Ishani(with a smile):Finally you will do this know baby?. Tk walk when you want if you love to be be in Mama's hug when ever you want you can be. Mama also love you so much. I love you baby.
With a motherly love Ishani kissed her tiny cheek. There was a cute mother and daughter hug.
The day came to night. All were having their dinner in the dinning table.
Amba:Ishani today also Ranveer will come late only know?
Ishani:Till now he didn't come means he will come late only.

Finally all finishing their dinner started to their room for sleeping. Ishani feeding Raagini and completing her dinner took Raagini and started to their room.
Ishani(coming to their room):Shall we sleep Baby?
Raagini was already rubbing her eyes. Ishani went and sat in the bed and resting her head in head rest made Raagini to rest her head in her shoulders. She started to caress her back gently.
Ishani:come now sleep my dear princess.
Where Raagini was hugging Ishani's neck with love and was trying to sleep.
Ishani(in thoughts): Tomorrow need to keep fast.(with a smile)when Baa told about staying away from husbands I wanted to laugh.
Haan already we are not spending time as usual my husband is going to come late today also he will work in laptop or else will be sleeping in sofa or bed.

Where she was thinking this she saw Ranveer's photo where he was giving a charming smile. Ishani holding Raagini in one hand carefully and took the photo from table and held in front of her.
Ishani(with a lovable face in thoughts): Already we are staying away from each other only then what is a big deal today?. But you know Ranveer you are such a caring man even if we are close if I tell no you never touched me. That is the thing I love you so much. I love you Ranveer..
Where at the same time Ranveer was driving the car towards his home with a expecting face.
Ranveer: Haaan my dear lovely wife Ishani your romantic husband is coming to you. Today I am not going to leave you at any cost. We are going to share our love and I am going  to get you completely for me.(he was driving the car with a romantic smile and happy mood).
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Wow! Things are going awesome here. 

Ishaani has to keep Ranveer away from her because there is Pooja in the house tomorrow evening. And she feels that it can be done easily because they don't anymore spend time. 

Ranveer is *cough* extra-romantic *cough* and wants to romance her that night. Let's see who wins. ;)

Lovely update dear.

Love,
Effulgent
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor ranveer will not get ishani today i think.waiting for next.
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!

Mindblowing update! Wat twist & turn superb! Ishani has keep to stay away from ranveer because tomorrow Sankasthi chaturthi pooja but she don't know ranveer dhikra kuch jaada hi romantic ho gya hai and he want to get her tonight!
Now waiting for next...
NidsJ thumbnail

Hey Sakshi... β­οΈ β­οΈ

Awesome progress in the story... u r really doing a good work...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Finally we have the leap... but b4 talking about it I want to bit rewind... Let's talk about pre leap first... πŸ˜Š

Nirbhay reached RV mansion... well that was scary as Ishu was all alone in the house but after that jo hua...🀣 superb yar... Ishaani ne Nb ko dho dala...πŸ₯³ after all she is our sunny deol... maza aa gaya padh ke... when he escaped from police n was running for a moment I felt ke kahi sahi me bhaag na jaye... but them... vrooomm... the crash... he in hospital n finally in coma...  Very well deserved... it was actually better than jail... u satisfied my long pending wish...πŸ€— bloody senseless animal...😑 I still want him to lose his mental balance n spent rest of life in mental asylum but chalo for now this is enough... n this naina... plan something good for her also like u did with Nb... she also needs a reality check... πŸ˜ˆ

Now coming to present after the leap... episode 134 was too good...πŸ‘πŸΌ u depicted the whole scenario from Ishaani's view... it actually gave a refreshing feel n I was imagining the whole situation...😎 u portrayed her all emotions so well... her happiness with family n Ragini but in between there is a void n she's missing Ranveer... fab writing there...πŸ‘ u made all her feelings so real...⭐️ but I must say ur Ishaani is bit shy type... agar sahi mein show vali hoti to Ranveer ka itna wait nahi karti n abhi tak to pata nahi kya kya...☺️ khair... hope to see her soon... n tell me one thing in that Nb dhulai chapter u mentioned ishveer sealed their room window coz of mosquitoes n it helped Ishaani in locking Nb... so it is over ya abhi aur bhi kaam ayegi sealed window...❓ I mean ab Ishu ki help kare to lock angry vala ranveer...🀣 coz we all have seen his escape from Ishaani abilities n how that open window helped him... 

Now coming to the latest chapter... Ranveer n his thoughts... even day dreaming about her...😳 but as it happened in the show is baar dreams se hi kaam chalana padega...πŸ˜† how confident he is but kya... he don't know uski saari planning pe Baa pehle hi paani fer chuki hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† speaking of which Baa really need to go to Himalayas yar... when Laxmi revealed her concern I was like ke they will think something logical but what a fantastic solution Baa gave... pooja... really...😲 πŸ˜² it will give them grand kids...πŸ˜• n chalo yaha tak bhi theek tha but then what... she ordered all four to keep away from their husband... this cracked me up like crazy...🀣 πŸ€£ 🀣 I know she is getting old so mind doesn't work properly but itne weird solutions... Baa apna time to bhool gai n ab bechare bachcho ki band baja rahi hai...🀣 πŸ€£ she really need some sanskari lessons... hamari forum vale sanskaar... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

N here m feeling bad for Ishu...πŸ’” finally when he is ready she have to stop... pata nahi kaise rokegi ranveer ko... dil par paththar rakhna padega bechari ko...🀣 πŸ€£ sab kuch baa ki vajah se...😑 zaalim log... hamare Ishveer ke pyaar ke dushman... that's why I said na... send her to Himalayas... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

M sorry for blabbering too much Sakshi but this chapter really made me ROFL... whenever I get laughter attacks my reviews always come like this n this chapter is hilarious...🀣 πŸ€£ so please bear... as to length of this again I can only say that please bear... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

keep writing girl... πŸ€— πŸ€—

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi congratulations for turning Goldie
Now coming to this update I was laughing like anything while reading this and my family is giving me death glare
I mean till now he was so busy but now he is going reckless but she have to stop baa have done big blunder that poor old lady
But now m wondering ishveer I mean ishani was praising that ranveer never touched her against wish but here ranveer have decided to go against her wish now let's see what happens next now to fun start please give a bigger update and soo.
Thnx fr pm
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
I'm really very sry., i couldn't comment for any of the episode from the past 5 to 10 epsiode quite busy with the works. As usual yur each and every episode is osm. I really enjoyed each and every character and their bonding And big congratulation for turning goldie πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Waiting for next pm πŸ˜Š
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

We are already hooked to this story! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Happy for it dear