Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi!!!
I'm sorry for late reply i'm bit busy ya
Just read both of chapter Superb...

Raagini she was growing! Naina a stupid how selfish girl she alwaye think about him and Ritika is witch 😑

Another one leap... finally raagini is one year old and they all celebrate her bithday but ishveer don't spend some time together so for long time! after leap u story start really perfect timing just read i feel i saw Matsh season2 when ishani thought in her mind in this past 5 month ago what will do btw us and their family! I liked it sooo much u nailed it dear
Now excited to see ranveer angry youngman avatar and lovely ishani
Thanks for pm...
Waiting for nxt...

Hi Paige no need sorry and all yaar work is important even in busy schedule you have replied me happy for that glad you liked both the chapter.

Ya the cutie pie is growing up. Naina seriously a selfish character only and Rithika as usual a witch

Ya its the new leap Cutie pie turned one year. Ishveer are not spending time with each other for almost 5 months happy that you loved the leap happy that you got the feel of MATSH season2 and glad you loved Ishani's narration and thoughts
Ya the track of angry young man and loving wife is on its way keep reading dear let me update itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi!!!
Too sorry for not commenting from 4 chapters...
I had exam so I was busy wid it...πŸ˜†
Coming to chapters...
So much happened...πŸ˜•
Nirbhay & co. Gone to haryana...
Great... atleast for some time they will not do anything...πŸ˜›
Ishveer moments... always bliss to read...
I just loved it...😳
Now...raagini...so cutiepie turned 1 year old...😊
That's good...
Ranveer... so he is too busy wid his business that not getting time for ishani...πŸ˜•
That's Intresting...
I think now it's ishani's turn...
She will try to make him understand that she is missing him...(it's my guess...so don't throw anything for it...)πŸ˜‰
Now.. ur track really Intresting...πŸ˜›
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...

Ps. Sorry for as usual late ,boring & such a long post...😊

Hi dear thanks for the comment and no need sorry yaar you have commented now
that is more than enough and exams are more important I can understand your
situation dear do all your exams well
Ya lot of twist came in the story hope you liked those plots
Glad you loved Ishveer moments in my FF
Raagini has turned to be 1 year old

Ranveer is concentrating in his business and not giving attention to Ishani
happy that you liked the track
no dear I won't throw anything on you nothing wrong in guessing plots but keep
reading to know the track
glad you loved the new track ya let me update it keep reading
nothing boring dear the comment was so good to read
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Sakshi! I just dropped in to give a quick review.
I read the latest update and believe me. I was just like this... 

Ishaani's narrative was superb. And the beginning of the post-leap version is just amazing. Her receiving the pooja ki thaali and he holding Raagini. Ishaani is beautiful as always and Ranveer is suave and stylish.  

Ranveer has no time for romance! This is a sure shot. I can't believe. I mean, Ranveer is always the one craving for romance and here Ishaani is carving. I'm waiting to see how the story unfolds.

And it's Raags one year birthday!  Loved the description of the party. 

And lovely update on the overall. 

Love,
Effulgent.
Edited by Pluviophile - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Sakshi! I just dropped in to give a quick review.

I read the latest update and believe me. I was just like this... 

Ishaani's narrative was superb. And the beginning of the post-leap version is just amazing. Her receiving the pooja ki thaali and he holding Raagini. Ishaani is beautiful as always and Ranveer is suave and stylish.  

Ranveer has no time for romance! This is a sure shot. I can't believe. I mean, Ranveer is always the one craving for romance and here Ishaani is carving. I'm waiting to see how the story unfolds.

And it's Raags one year birthday!  Loved the description of the party. 

And lovely update on the overall. 

Love,
Effulgent.

Hi Effulgent,

Thanks for the review dear hmm I am loving your reaction dear.

Glad you loved Ishani's narration post leap and happy that you have enjoyed
each and every part of the update. Ya the stylish pair is always cute to see dear
happy that you are able to visualized Ranveer and Ishani even now

RV is not having time for romance hmm the guy who crave for romance with
ishani now it is ishani's turn hmmm hope you will like the track I am going to
give

Raagini the cutie pie turned to be one year and yaa the way you call Raagini Raags
is lovable glad you loved the update keep reading

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Effulgent,

Thanks for the review dear hmm I am loving your reaction dear.

Glad you loved Ishani's narration post leap and happy that you have enjoyed
each and every part of the update. Ya the stylish pair is always cute to see dear
happy that you are able to visualized Ranveer and Ishani even now

RV is not having time for romance hmm the guy who crave for romance with
ishani now it is ishani's turn hmmm hope you will like the track I am going to
give

Raagini the cutie pie turned to be one year and yaa the way you call Raagini Raags
is lovable glad you loved the update keep reading

Hey Sakshi!

IshVeer are never tough to visualise. And in your update, I can imagine them more. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I will always love your tracks! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ And Raags is an adorable nickname. So, just felt like calling her that. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Effulgent.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Hey Sakshi!

IshVeer are never tough to visualise. And in your update, I can imagine them more. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I will always love your tracks! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ And Raags is an adorable nickname. So, just felt like calling her that. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Effulgent.

Ya dear they are always with us and happy that you are imagining them in my FF more

Glad that you love my tracks ya raags is seriously lovely dear keep reading
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 135
Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini were coming down in the stair with a happy smile in their face. All family and guest were so happy to see them coming down.They came down to the hall. All were wishing Raagini Happy Birthday.Ranveer and Ishani had a parents smile in their face. When all were happy at Raagini there was a voice calling "Hello RV". Ranveer turning to the direction from where the voice came it was Mr. Samrat Chopra his new business partner for whose business success Ranveer is behind the business for almost these past five months.
RV: Hello sir. Really happy to welcome you sir.
Samrat:That's my pleasure RV.(seeing Ishani and Raagini) She is your wife?
RV: Haan Sir my wife, My daughter(showing Amba and all the others he was introducing all to him)
Samrat: You have got a nice family RV.

Ranveer gave a formal smile to him.
Samrat:Fine RV need to see some other people too let me..
RV: Haan Sir.

Samrat giving a smile was leaving the place.
Amba:Come to me Raagini Dadi has brought you something..
Ishani with a smile gave her to Amba finally getting her Kailash took a jewel box and took out a gold chain.
Amba:(seeing Raagini):This is your Dadi and Dada gift for you in this Birthday.
Raagini was smiling at Amba where kailash lovingly made his pothi wear the gold chain. Ishani seeing the sight gave a smile seeing Ranveer. He gave his charming smile in response to her.
Baa(coming to her took a jewel box and took a little ring from it): Did you see Raagini? it is your Baa's gift to you. I know it is small but this Baa can only do this to you.
Amba:What is there in it Baa? It is not about the item we give it is about the affection and you have it a lot now give her.
Ishani: haan Maa you said that right
Where Baa smiling to Amba and Ishani made Raagini wear the ring. Raagini was looking more and more beautiful wearing the jewels. Laxmi came to Raagini.
Laxmi(taking a jewel box which had a little bracelet):My dear Raagini this choti Dadi hain na I have brought you bracelet if you wear it you will look the best.
She made her wear the bracelet where Sharman and Parul with a happiness came to Raagini and gave her a teddy bear. she was so happy in seeing it. Disha and Devarsh came and with a stupid smile wished her happy Birthday. Pratik brought her a Car toy. Raagini where being in Amba's embrace started to cry a bit and she saw Ishani and showed her hands.
Amba:Ishani get her and make her calm.
Ishani got her and made her comfortable. The cute little doll was starting to cry heavily where all tried to make her came. Ishani made her comfortable in her embrace.
Ishani(seeing Raagini and wiping her tears): Not today Baby you won't cry know my baby knows to smile so well. come on smile.
Where Raagini was touching Ishani's cheeks and was lovingly hitting her forehead with Ishani's forehead where Ishani gave a smile. Which made Raagini to smile.
Ishani:That is it my baby till we cut the cake no crying okay.
Finally all seeing Raagini smile was okay and was talking to their guest and friends. Ranveer who was near Ishani seeing her handling Raagini.
Ranveer(in a normal voice): Its really amazing Ishani.
Ishani(keeping Raagini in hand and turning to Ranveer):What?
Ranveer:She has her whole family around her, She got many gifts today but finally she only needs you and your embrace. That is the best gift she has received that is the thing that made her smile. Really you are a sweet mother.

Ishani saw Ranveer with a smile where they both exchanged a cute and sweet smile. That was the moment Pratik came to Ishani.
pratik:Let us cut the cake Ishani.
Ranveer: Haan let us..

Ranveer went to the stage and started to speak..
Ranveer: May I have your attention please.
All the guest and family members with happiness saw Ranveer who was on the stage.
Ranveer(with a formal and charming smile): Happy that you all have come respecting my invitation.Happy to have you all in this function. Today its a special day for all my family members. Today is the day which made me a Father.My wife became a mother.My mother and Father become Dadi and Dada. A new member came to our home and gave all other a new relationship. Haan we got a cute little princess we named her Raagini Vaghela. I should thank my wife(he saw Ishani with a loving smile) for giving me this much big happiness in my life and taking care of my daughter with all her love and affection. So I would like to have her with my daughter by my side. So Mrs. Ishani Vaghela can you come?
Ishani with a smile having Raagini came to the stage and stood beside Ranveer. All clapped their hands seeing Ishani and Raagini.
Ranveer:I would like to thank all my family for taking care of my daughter so well till today so let me call all my family on to the stage.
Where all Parekh's and Vaghela's came up to the stage with a happiness and they stood on the stage where all the guests clapped seeing RV's complete family. The cameraman captured the complete family photo where Ranveer, Ishani holding Raagini was standing in the center of the photograph.
Ranveer:So now let us cut the cake (seeing a bearer down) You can bring the cake.
They brought the trolley and kept it in front of Ranveer and Ishani where all were so happy to see the event of cake cutting.
Ranveer with a smile took the vessel that was hiding the cake and kept it other side. All saw the cake where all were having a surprise smile. Ishani was really surprised seeing the cake. Raagini was overjoyed in Ishani's hands seeing the cake. The cake had Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini sitting in their lap photo. The photo was so good in the cake. It had a wordings..
"Happy Birthday to the cute little angel of Ishveer"
All were so happy seeing the cake.
Baa:Its really nice Ranveer you have made it so well.
Amba: You have made us speechless Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who was smiling to Baa and Amba in a low voice): Thank you. You have done a nice job Ranveer.(she had a smile cum tears)
Ranveer(getting her state): Today na smile is allowed but no tears okay.

She shook her head.
Ranveer(lighting the candles and seeing Raagini):Shall we Baby.
(got Raagini from Ishani): Now can we blow off the candles Baby.

Where Ranveer made Raagini carefully see the cakes and he blow the candles where the guest clapped. Finally Ranveer made Raagini catch the knife and he supported with his hands and signed Ishani to hold it. Ishani touched his hands and got his hands.
Ranveer: Now let us cut baby.
When Ishani and Ranveer with Raagini was cutting the cake all the people was singing birthday song and clapping their hands. Both Ranveer and Ishani were so happy at Raagini's birthday the smile said their way of parenting to their daughter. Ranveer took a piece of cake and cutely fed Raagini where the little doll ate it and finally Ranveer gave a piece to Ishani to feed Raagini the cute little pie was so lovable when her mouth was full of cream.
Ranveer:(seeing bearer):Serve all of them.
Where finally the cake was cut into pieces and that was served to all the family and guests. After a nice dinner all the guest started to leave. finally the function was over.  Ranveer was smiling and sending his guest.
Amba(to Ishani):It was really nice Ishani.
Ishani: Haan Maa
Amba:Make Raagini sleep well Ishani she will be surely tiered today.
Ishani:Haan Maa she is feeling sleepy only let me make her sleep good night Maa.

Finally all retired to their room where Ishani started to walk with Raagini to their room. Raagini was feeling sleepy and was resting her head in her shoulder and started to sleep. Ishani when she entered saw Ranveer who has changed and was seeing his laptop.She made Raagini lay in the bed and carefully removed her frock without disturbing her sleep and took a Banyan cloth and made her wear it. She made her comfortable and kept a pillow to other side. The cute doll was sleeping. Ishani saw Ranveer sitting in the other side was completely in concentration with his laptop.Ishani taking a deep breath took her dresses to change. Finally taking 10 minutes she came back changing herself. She sat near Raagini and saw Ranveer who was still working in his laptop.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(serious in laptop without taking eyes from it): haan Ishani..
Ishani:Thank you so much you made us all happy with the cake and your speech today.
Ranveer;You liked it know that is more than important and (seeing her with a same serious face)Ek minute.

He got up keeping the laptop in the bed.He went to the cupboard and took some boxes from it. He came to her and gave a formality smile.
Ranveer(giving her the boxes):Elo.
Ishani(without understanding):What is it Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a bright smile);Get it and then open it and see what is it.
Ishani(giving a smile got the box and she opened it where in a box it was a necklace and in the another box it was small anklets for Raagini):Its nice Ranveer.
Ranveer:Haan Necklace for you and Anklets for Raagini. so this is my gift for you both have it. (as Ishani was up to tell something) I have some work let me be in study room you sleep. good night.

Giving a smile without waiting for her answer he got up with his laptop and started to walk towards study room. Ishani was really upset that she is not able to spend time with Ranveer. Getting used to these things now a days keeping the gifts in the cupboard and closing the door without locking it for Ranveer to come when he need. And coming back to the bed she laid Raagini in cradle and she slept in the bed switching off the lights.
NEXT DAY MORNING.
Ranveer was sleeping in bed. Ishani took Raagini who was playing in the floor.
Ishani:Be with Dadi for sometime Mama need to bath please.
By talking to her she took her to Amba room. She knocked the door
Amba(opening the door): Haan Dekhra good morning.
Ishani:good morning maa. Maa have Raagini for sometime I need to bath.
Amba:(with a smile):Tk let me have her.

She got Raagini where Raagini was concentrating in the toy she had in her hand. Ishani signing to Amba started to walk towards her room. She came to her room and locking the door and saw Ranveer who was sleeping in the bed.
Ishani:(in thoughts):I really don't know when you are coming inside the room in night? or when you are falling in your sleep?. When I woke up today you were near me in this sleeping stage fine what ever is your wish do it Mr.RV.
She came to the cupboard and took her towel. She got inside the bathroom. After 30 minutes she came out of the room wearing towel around her. She was drying her hair with towel seeing the mirror. When she took her hair with a force to other side the water in the hair was sprinkled in Ranveer's face who was sleeping. Where she was continuing her drying. Ranveer got up from the sleep and was up to shout for disturbing his sleep but when he saw Ishani who was drying her hair wearing towel around her his mouth went speechless. He was seeing her where Ishani was showing her back to him. He was swallowing his throat seeing the water drops on her body. She was hot for him in that morning where that was making him get tempted. Ranveer taking a deep breath coming to the other side of the bed so silently and being in the bed he held her hand and suddenly pulled her towards him and made her comfortably fall on the bed.
Ishani:Ranveer tum..
Before she could tell he kept his index finger in her lips and signed no with his head shake. He was lovingly seeing her and admiring the wet hair and water drops in her body that are visible to him. He made her fall in a eye lock with him and was caressing her cheek with his index finger. Ishani was staring at him without understanding what is he up to? By gently caressing he brought his hands to the towel knot and was up to untie the knot where Ishani held his hand and signed him as no with her head shake. Ranveer asked why? with his head shake. Where Ishani again signed no with a lovely fresh face. Ranveer making her lay properly was making his lips wet with his tongue and saw her lips. He was taking his lips close to her lips where Ishani was okay for this and they were close to each other. Ishani has closed her eyes and Ranveer was up to kiss her where that was the moment his mobile rang which disturbed both the people. Ranveer gave a disturbed look where Ishani opening her eyes and saw Ranveer. Ranveer giving a what to do look? without anyway got up from the bed. Ishani got up and saw Ranveer who went and took his phone and started to move out of the room by locking the door from outside.
Ishani:What happen to Ranveer? Suddenly he has become romantic. as usual it was disturbed Hmm our love story...
Giving a smile to herself she took her dresses and started to get ready. Ranveer who was talking in the phone and finally putting down the call and was up to walk where bit realizing saw his night dress where the water from Ishani's body was blotted in his dress. He touched his dress where he was able to feel Ishani's fragrance and lovingly thought he wanted her. Giving a smile to himself was walking towards the study room. Ishani got herself ready and was walking towards Amba's room and got Raagini and started to work according to her routine. Ranveer after completing the work in study room came to his room and bit disappointed because of not seeing Ishani but when coming to business he got himself ready and he came down. Where Amba was in the hall.
Ranveer: Good morning Maa..
Amba:Good Morning Ranveer. Chalo have your breakfast.
Ranveer: Nahi Maa I need to be in office now let me have it in office itself
Amba:This is not good Ranveer in these 5 months most of the time you had your breakfast, Lunch and dinner in office only.
Ranveer:Till tomorrow Maa this will surely reach success then no problem I can be relaxed.
Amba:Tk any way leave today okay but try to have food in home Ranveer.
Ranveer: haan Maa Haan
Ranveer was giving a smile to Amba where he saw Ishani serving Baa in dinning table with a happy smile at the same time concentrating Raagini who was in the walker.
Ranveer:Kya karo mein? She is attracting me like anything? But having a important meeting I should leave fine (having a smile with love)today night I will get her(seeing Amba)Let me leave maa.
Amba:Tk Ranveer.

Ranveer again seeing Ishani and having a smile started to walk towards the entrance of the house and he headed to his work.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!
Awesoo... update ya ishveer and their daughter pic in Birthday cake nice idea πŸ‘ ishveer romantic scene i loved it.
So finally ranveer want to spend some romantic time with ishani πŸ˜‰
Waiting for nxt & thanx for pm
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hi sakshi sorry for not reviewing two chapters
So leap ha ishani's voice explaining everything was so nice
She gave explanation for each and every character and their view
So our ishveer have lost spark in their life ishani longing for ranveer
Wow it ll b fun to read now but its difficult to believe that ranveer can forget ishani in everything but never mind u know u ll take the story ahead in a very well manner
So birthday party started with ragini getting so much blessings and love from everyone
O dear that towel scene romance was awesome though short but that was most awaited I guess
Poor guys always have a disturbance
Dear I so want to see bold ishani and their hot romance
Thnx fr pm
Waiting for next
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
poor ishani.nw she also wants romnce with rv.awww itz sooo cute.eagrly waiting for de nxt dr