Views

Users

Frequent Posters

powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii sakshi
i m fine dear.
nice and lovely episode dear.NB and family some time don't harm ishveer   it's nice dear and naina is so childless girl never use her mind so disgusting and sweet & cute scene between ishveer .and me really happy that raagini growing .
thx for pm dear
wait for nxt update dear
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear
This was sweet chapter naina is stupid girl and ritika is to witch
Ragini is such a cutie pie love her the most
Thnx fr pm
Update next soom
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Awww lovely ragini she is growing 😊
finally NB and her family will not able to attack on ishveer for sometime ...

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment glad you loved Raagini in my FF
ya finally Nirbhay and family has decided for Nirbhay to wake up keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Lovely update. Ragini is a such a cutie.nd naina is so stupid.

Hi Naush happy that you loved the update and liked Raagini in my FF ya Naina is a hectic character keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

wow sakshi it was awesomme and its really sooo cute and wonderful the way yu describe their affectionate feelings  towards each other. ragini's childhood its pretty cute her crawling her first teeth sooo ;ovely dear

HI Janani thanks for the comment happy thaty you loved the chapter and loved the way I described their feelings and affection and happy that you enjoyed Raagini's childhood keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

Hii sakshi
i m fine dear.
nice and lovely episode dear.NB and family some time don't harm ishveer   it's nice dear and naina is so childless girl never use her mind so disgusting and sweet & cute scene between ishveer .and me really happy that raagini growing .
thx for pm dear
wait for nxt update dear

Hi Priya.

Glad you loved the episode dear ya Nirbhay family are waiting for him to come back ya Naina is a stupid and bit hectic character happy that you loved ishveer scenes and Raaagini ya dear let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi dear
This was sweet chapter naina is stupid girl and ritika is to witch
Ragini is such a cutie pie love her the most
Thnx fr pm
Update next soom

Hi dear thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the chapter and Naina will be a hectic character in my episode rithika a witch as you said
ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey sakshi um soo sorry for late comments.i lost my phone.datz y i cudnt able to comment.any way read your all episodes.loved episode 132 very mchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† keep update dr.want to c angry young mn sooonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hey sakshi um soo sorry for late comments.i lost my phone.datz y i cudnt able to comment.any way read your all episodes.loved episode 132 very mchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† keep update dr.want to c angry young mn sooonπŸ˜‰

Hi Malsa happy for the comment its okay yaar no need sorry and all. Happy that you loved all the episode and happy that you enjoyed 132 episode ya the next track are the upcoming episodes keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 134
5 MONTHS LATER...
The camera panned all over the Mumbai.
Ishani's voice:Today is a special day in my life. I really don't know how we are in this day this much fast. In these five months everything is going good in all our life. Our family bonding has become so strong. Our family haan Parekh's and Vaghela's its always special to all of us. It is not a family which is built with blood bonds but it is the complete family that is build on the basis of my Ranveer's love. In these five months all are so happy in our home.Maa and Baba used to fight sometime and be so caring sometime it will be lovely to see both of them. Maa and Baa are the best friends in our house. Maa and Maasi are the 24/7 talking sisters. Baa used to read Ramayan and Mahabharat and she is leading a peaceful life. Chaitali Kaki and kaka are as usual the people to make us laugh and their story is still continuing. Sharman Bhaiya and Parul are now a days so friendly and understanding towards each other. family is happy to see them together. Devarsh is trying his business and looking up for his success I am praying he should reach the success. Krisha used to fight with him but finally Devarsh will convince her with all his ways. Disha keeps on scolding Krish but Manas is the man to handle her so well. Parul and Krish are the cutest friends in our house.Pratik has done his final exam in MBA and waiting for his results.
The Camera finally Panned to a temple where the Pandit was showing Aarti to Lord Krishna and finally he came with the Aarti where a lovely hands took Aarti when she opened her face it was Ishani having a bright smile in her face. Where Ranveer in his RV attire was standing near her holding Raagini in his hand and holding his phone to his ears in other hand.
Ishani(seeing pandit showing Aarti to Ranveer where he was talking in his phone):Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani: Aarti..
Ranveer(seeing the panditji near him):Haan(in phone) Let me call you in 10 minutes.

Cutting the call he took Aarti and kept it on the face of Raagini with a smile and he took the Aarti for him. Ishani had a smile seeing it.
Pandit:Is anything special today. you have sponsored food for the children in our temple trust?
Ishani(with a smile):Today is our daughters 1st year Birthday.
pandit:(giving a peaceful smile coming to Raagini and touching her head): Should be always happy and successful in her life.

Ranveer and Ishani had a happy smile. Finally completing the worship they started to walk out of the temple. Raagini bit started to cry she was raising her hands to Ishani. Ishani got her from Ranveer.
Ishani(wiping her tears): No baby no today no crying okay today is your birthday so no tears okay.
Where slowly she was stopping her tears. Ishani saw Ranveer where he was smiling at them. Ishani gave a smile to him and they were walking to their car.
Ishani(before reaching the car):Ranveer..
Ranveer: haan
Ishani: Today..

Before she could tell Ranveer's phone rang. He saw the display and seeing Ishani.
Ranveer:Excuse me Ishani its a important call you get inside the car let us talk once the call is over.
Ishani gave a made up head shake.
Ranveer(picking the call): Haan tell me..
They got inside the car where Raagini was in Ishani's lap. She rested her head in Ishani's shoulders. Ishani made her comfortable.Their car headed to their home. Ranveer was busy in his phone call.
Ishani(in thoughts): Haan these five months all our family members are happy with each other but don't know why? I and Ranveer do not spend time with each other. I know he is working hard for the success of the new business. In these five months he used to start up early to his office.Most of the time he has left without informing me. Now a days he is having all his breakfast, lunch, dinner everything in his office hardly one or two days in home. He used to come late in midnight. Even if he is in home he used to be concentrating in his laptop. (Seeing Ranveer who was talking over his phone) Once he used to tell he is feeling possessive on me when I concentrate on others or other things but when I see his mobile and laptop I am getting anger like anything and now I am feeling possessive towards him.
Raagini taking off her head from her shoulders signed to go to Ranveer. He was busy talking in the phone where his concentration was not them. The place between Ranveer and Ishani was so free another person can sit between them. Ishani giving a smile to Raagini left her in the seat carefully where the cute little doll lovingly crawling went and got Ranveer's hand. Where Ranveer concentrating in the phone but also saw his daughter with a smile where Raagini catching his hands tried to stand where Ranveer held her safely in his hand. One hand he had Raagini in standing position and other hand he was speaking in phone. That seemed a beautiful sight for Ishani.
Ishani (thoughts):In these five months Raagini my lovely daughter with the help of some support is trying to stand. Though she cannot stand for long time but will be standing with the support of something. And she had got another two teeth in the upper central incisors. Finally my lovely daughter is one year old. The day I became a mother is always a special day in my life.
When Ishani was in her thoughts Ranveer finally put down the call where he took Raagini properly in his lap.
Ranveer:(cutely holding her): So now my baby is one year old. Papa is so happy for you and a happy happy birthday to Raagini Vaghela.
(with a smile turning to Ishani) Haan Ishani you were up to tell something. What is it?
Ishani:Ranveer today..

Again that was the mobile to distract their conversation.
Ranveer(taking the phone and seeing the display): Ishani its important call.
Ishani(with a made up smile):Attend karo.
Ranveer(with a head shake took the phone): haan tell me.

He started to talk in the phone carefully holding Raagini who was cutely playing with Ranveer's coat buttons.The car was moving at its speed.
Ishani(in thoughts): For the first time I am getting anger on the man who invented this phone. Because of this phone itself almost these five months we are not talking to each other properly. But anyways I don't want to distract Ranveer from his business at any moment. Even Ranveer is busy he used to do all his duties in a proper way. The way he hold Raagini in one hand and concentrating on both the call and his daughter will show his duty as a father. Sometimes talking in the phone itself he will come to me and put sindoor on my forehead that will show his husband duty. For Baa, Maa and Baba he will do what all they want that will show his son duty. He is so a caring Man but these five months we hardly hugged each other two times. Those where out of excitement when our daughter got her upper tooth and when she stood for the first time holding the sofa. (seeing Ranveer) After that Nirbhay incident he always comes with me when I need to go out. Even today he was up to plan for a pooja in home but I want to go to temple so even in busy schedule he is with me today. But I am really missing you Ranveer.
Where Ishani's thought was broke when their car stopped at their house entrance. Ishani was up to get Raagini where Ranveer signed her to wait talking in the phone. Ishani waited for him where after 5 minutes he cut the call.
Ranveer(with a smile): Happy birthday to you Ishani.
Ishani(with a doubtful face): Birthday is for Raagini not for me.
Ranveer: Hmm I know that actually I wised my daughter and I know how difficult is bringing a baby to this world. one year before in this day I remember how you were bearing the pain to give birth to Raagini so it is not only her birthday it is also a rebirth to you. So happy birthday.
Ishani(with a smile):Thank you.

Ranveer:Tell me what were you up to tell?
Ishani: Haan today we have function in the evening at least today come home early.
Ranveer: Haan I do remember(holding Raagini with a lovable face) Haan will come for my daughter surely I will be in home by 6 o clock.

Ishani gave a smile to him.
Ranveer:Everything is done know? Is there anything to be arranged?
Ishani: Nahi everything is perfect just you come soon that is enough.
Ranveer:Fine (giving Raagini to Ishani)Fine baby Papa will come in the evening. Be with Maa and enjoy your day.
Ishani:Thank you Ranveer for taking me to temple,
Ranveer:Hmm no need thanks its Raagini's birthday know. Tk go inside the house once you leave let me also leave to office.

Ishani holding Raagini carefully got down the car and started to walk inside the house. Ranveer waited until she enter the house once her head was vanished.
RV:Driver leave to office..
Driver: Yes sir.

He headed towards the office.
Ishani was entering the house where the house interior decoration was at its peak. Amba was directing everyone with happiness. Where after telling something to a florist seeing Ishani coming inside with Raagini..
Amba(with a excitement): Aav Ishani(coming to her and getting Raagini) Meri pothi kitni sundar lagriyu?
Ishani gave a smile seeing both Dadi and Pothi.
Amba: Ishani was the pooja done well in temple?
Ishani: Haan Maa it went well.
Amba:Ranveer?
Ishani: He went to office Maa..
Amba:Tk you have your breakfast. Let me have Raagini she had her breakfast before leaving to temple know?
Ishani: Haan Maa she had let me have breakfast.

Ishani went and had her breakfast and finishing it she went to her room. Where she saw Falguni photo.
Ishani(seeing Falguni's photo): Maa I really miss you today. Today know Maa the day I become a mother. I didn't give you any happiness in life Maa. I didn't show you my happy marriage life to you. But the man you gave me as my husband is a nice man. He is a child in his heart till today. He is so loving and caring. Haan maa I am living the life you wanted to see me in but you are not here but I will always keep your soul happy by keeping my family happy maa.(with a tear drop in her eyes) I miss you Maa.
Finally Amba made all the interior decorations perfect in the home. Ishani prepared all the sweets and gifts for the guest. All were happy and working for the function. Ishani was so happy seeing Raagini getting well with her family members.
Ishani(seeing Raagini with Amba, Baa, Chaitali, Pratik in thoughts): She is getting well with all haan she is not like normal child who will cry often. She will cry when she remembers me suddenly but other than that she is always so happy with her family members.
Finally as working the day was drawing towards evening.
Ishani was setting the stage and was having a final check.
Amba(coming to Ishani):Ishani..
Ishani: Haan maa
Amba:Dekhra make Raagini ready all the guest will start to come. You also get ready.
Ishani: Haan Maa let me where is Raagini?
Amba:She is with Baa. Get her and make her ready.
Ishani:Tk Maa (seeing the whole house)finally everything is done know Maa?
Amba: haan everything is done you go get ready and come down fast.
Ishani: Haan.

Ishani came to Baa where Baa was lovingly holding Raagini in her lap.
Baa:What my Raagini want? (pinching her cheeks lovingly) you are beautiful as like your mother.
Ishani came near them with a smile where Raagini seeing her mother raised her hands to Ishani.
Baa:Did you see how affectionate she is towards you? She was playing with me within a second seeing you she wants to come to you.
Ishani: Tk Baa you itself keep her. She is your Grandchild only know.
Baa: Haan Ishani she is? Tk make her ready and come down soon.
Ishani: Haan Baa(taking Raagini from her) Can we go Baby?

Raagini gave a smile to her.
Ishani: Tk Baa let me come.
Baa: Haan

Ishani started to move to their room with Raagini. She made her bath again and making her fresh she took the new frock they brought for her. It was a golden color frock.
Ishani(showing her dress):This is your dress for your birthday wear it and with this you can cut the cake.
Raagini was smiling where she looked so cute to her while smiling showing her 4 teeth. Ishani lovingly made her wear the dress and finally got her ready. She looked like a doll and a cute angel in that golden color frock.
Ishani(making her ready and showed her in the mirror):Did you see how beautiful you are? My princess is the cutest girl in the world. (She kissed her cheek and saw Raagini where she is well know to have a eye lock with her mother)Thank you Baby for coming in my life and making me mother. Mama wish you a happy birthday.
Raagini hit her forehead with Ishani where Ishani lovingly kissed her forehead. At that time Ranveer entered the room with a smile seeing them.
Ranveer:What my baby is ready? (seeing her well)wow that is it my daughter is looking like a princess.(seeing Ishani)Are you ready?
Ishani: No I need to get ready. Even you need to get ready know?
Ranveer:(getting Raagini from her):Tk let me have her you go and get ready then let me get ready.
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer holding Raagini started to walk out of the room where Ishani started to get ready it took half an hour for her to get ready. She wore a Peacock blue with golden border designer Saree where she looked so cute and beautiful. Making a final check she came out and saw Ranveer walking holding Raagini in his hand and talking over his phone.
Ishani:I really don't know when this phone saga is going to end in our life.
As she was telling to herself Ranveer putting down the phone and seeing Ishani came to her.
Ranveer: you are done? Can I get ready?
Ishani: haan you can. Let me wait with Raagini you get ready and come let us go down together.(before he was up to leave)You made the cake ready?
Ranveer:(stopping back): Haan the cake will be brought here its ready and let me get ready(he gave a smile to her)

He went inside the room where Ishani entered the room and gave Raagini a toy to play the cute little doll was playing with her mother with the toy.After 20 minutes Ranveer was ready in his green sherwani.As usual he was so handsome but didn't even notice her or her Saree today. Ishani was really missing all his naughtiness, Romance, Smile, charm.
Ranveer:Tk Ishani I am ready shall we leave?
Ishani(taking Raagini)Haan Ranveer(seeing Raagini)Shall we go down and cut the cake Raagini?

Raagini with a cute happiness rested her head in Ishani's shoulders.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Let us go..
They three started to walk in the corridor. Finally the hall was full of guests and their family members were present with a happy face. All had a bright smile seeing Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini coming down in the stairs..
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago