Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Beautiful chapter sakshi. This chapter is completely filled with Ishveer true love. After a long time I ve read the chapter in which there is only ishveer ishveer and ishveer. Cute, Romantic chapter. I loved it. Thank you so much sakshi for keeping ishveer alive in our life. Waiting far ur next chapter. 😊

Hi Priyanka thanks for the comment happy that you loved the episode ya it is full of Ishveer love and happy that you enjoyed Ishveer throughout the chapter. Your happiness reading the chapter is seen in the comment dear the comment is awesome to read it made me happy. Glad that I am a part to bring Ishveer alive in front of you guys ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Ayesha glad you loved the episode keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hiii Sakshi!!!
Woww... Awesooo...Beautiful...Fantastic...
Soo...Romantic chapter πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
ur create wonderful moment with these two only ishveer & their cut, lovely romance i can feel every moment πŸ‘
Thanx for pm & waiting for next...

Hi Paige thanks for the comment glad you loved the episode the comment is so nice dear happy reading it Glad you enjoyed the romance of Ishveer and enjoyed their moment happy that you felt the moment in that I wrote keep reading let me update it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi dear there this was so romantic chapter with nothing but pure and true ishveer love it was so nice felt so ishveerilicious
Whole chapter to their romance awesome looking forward to read some more
Thanks for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear thanks for the comment glad you liked the chapter and got the true love of Ishveer happy you loved the chapter as ishveerlicious and their romance ya you can read it dear keep reading let me update it
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Thanx for the lovely update honey it was so romantic cant tell.

Hi Naush thank for the comment and glad you loved the episode keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: powergirlpriya

Hii sakshi😊
how s u dear?? romantic and beautiful update dear.πŸ‘
sakshi firstly i like love paradise ishveer love scene is amazing and beautiful.😳ranveer chocolate scene it so cute dear. πŸ˜‰and i loved that ishani love admire dear☺️ both r never change to any life dear 😳both r complete each other no one break their true love 😳
thanks for pm dear.
wait for nxt update dear .

Hi Priya
ya I am doing good. Hope you are doing good?
glad you loved the episode happy that you liked the love paradise idea and Ishveer love scenes and so happy that you liked Ranveer chocolate scenes and Ishani admiring ranveer hmm they are  for each other ya their true love is pure ya dear let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 133
Next day Sunrise in Haryana. The Ambulance reached Nirbhay's house where their car which followed the Ambulance also stopped behind the ambulance. Naina who was inside the room hearing the Vehicle sound took off the curtains of the windows. The Ambulance and their car was crystal clear to her eyes. All her family with Rithika were getting down from the car. Uttam was telling something to the ambulance men. They nodded as yes. Finally they opened the Ambulance door and took out Nirbhay with the help of stretcher. Naina saw Nirbhay who was in deep sleep. He was like a piece of wood seeing him in this condition Naina's memories went few days back where Nirbhay was close to her.
Naina(without her control some tear drops rolled her cheeks): That Ishani finally took you also away from me. I am sorry for not coming to Mumbai Bhaiya you know why I didn't come? because I am angry on you. you didn't complete the work what I gave you. I thought you will bring Ishani but you have come to our home in this state. For the past few days only we were happy with you Bhaiya you made me smile, you kept me happy but today seeing you in this state is killing me. (making her face stubborn) But I will wait for you Bhaiya I will wait till you come back to consciousness I know you will be back soon. Once you come we will completely finish Ishani you can kill her with your hands Bhaiya.
They were taking Nirbhay inside the house. Nirbhay's mother with teary eyes took Aarti for him and they finally brought him inside and finally they set him in the support system in his room. Hospital staffs getting their fee from Uttam left the house. Nirbhay was completely set in the life support system.Nirbhay's mother started to cry loud.
Aarthi(going near her): Maa please control yourself.
Nirbhay's mother: (crying):Did you see Nirbhay Aarthi? See how calm he is now? He will always be active all the time he never stand in a place for a minute but now he is in deep sleep without knowing when he will wake up?
Aarthi(holding her mother close to her): Maa be positive our positivism only will bring back Bhaiya soon please Maa be calm our Bhaiya will back.
Nirbhay's mother(wiping her tears): Haan I won't cry here after I will somehow try and bring back my son soon.
Aarthi: Haan maa he will be back soon.
Nirbhay's mother:Uttam call the new doctor who the Mumbai doctors recommended us.
Uttam: haan let me call and arrange for a nurse.
Rithika(who was seeing all this drama in thoughts): Is there any use for me in staying with them after this? I thought Nirbhay will somehow destroy Ranveer and Ishani's life but now he is in coma. Now what is the use for me to be with these people.
Nirbhay's mother: Rithika.
Rithika(coming out of the thought): Haan Maa..
Nirbhay's mother: Rithika I am going to see Naina you also come with me. We need to hear what she had decided?
Rithika: But Maa why I need to be there?
Nirbhay's mother: You are also our family member only know Nirbhay has already said us like that only then what? now come with me.
Rithika: haan Maa let me.
Nirbhay's mother:(turning to Aarthi) Aarthi let us go.

Aarthi nodding her head walked with them three people started to walk towards Naina's room. They reached her room and Nirbhay's mother knocked the door within a single knock Naina opened the door. All the three entered the room. Naina saw them with a dull face.
Nirbhay's mother: Naina Nirbhay came.
Naina: Haan Maa I saw Bhaiya when you all brought him inside the house. How were you able to get him out of this case?
Aarthi: Naina with the help of Uttam's politician friend we took Bhaiya out of this case. That politician threatened Ranveer and finally he got back the complaint.
Naina: Hmmm fine Didi.
Nirbhay's mother:Come and see your Bhaiya Naina.
Naina:(with a angry face): Nahi Maa I won't come out of this room that easily. This is all because of that Ishani.
Nirbhay's mother(with a angry look): Haan its all because of that white devil only. with her beauty she has made my sons life hell. She has given a great pain to our family Naina what ever you decide I am with you.
Naina(with a smile):Thank you Maa but we should not do anything to her now. We should wait till Nirbhay Bhaiya comes back and I am sure he will come back soon. Within that period Ishani should forget us. And at the time when she didn't expect us we should take her off from the life of Ranveer.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk Naina hope for the best Nirbhay will come out of coma soon and we should have this revenge in our heart till we finish off that Ishani.
Rithika(with a cunning smile): Not bad even this will work out so good it seems these three ladies are against Ishani for this at least I can be with them.
Nirbhay's mother: Naina Rithika has helped us through out this phase.
Naina(with a smile coming to Rithika):Thank you Rithika hope you will be with us. Even you are like my sister only.
Rithika: haan sure I will be with you.You all are taking care of me so well then how will I leave you all.

Rithika and Naina hugged each other with a smile where Naina's face had a aggressive cunning revenging expression.
Aarthi:(in thoughts):I really don't know why these people forget what Bhaiya has done to Ishani. I am really feeling sorry for you Ishani. Till Bhaiya is in coma only these people will be silent or else they will plan something against Ishani.
Naina coming out of the hug saw her mother and Didi.
Nirbhay's mother(caressing Naina's face): All the painting of Ranveer are so good.
Naina face became red she gave a smile to her mother.
Nirbhay's mother: Tk let us leave Naina.
They three giving a smile to Naina started to leave the room.
Naina:Bhaiya should get well soon with him I should finish this Ishani so that Bhaiya's revenge will be full filled and I should marry my Ranveer(seeing a Ranveer's painting where he was lovingly smiling)Don't worry only one month or something my Bhaiya will be back.
She had a cunning face thinking of Ishani.
Mumbai..
The hot sun rays entered the room where Ishani was slowly opening her eyes and she got up from the bed. She searched Ranveer where he was not near her. Thinking for a while she was up to get out of bed but before she would get up..
Ranveer:You got up?
Ishani turned to the entrance of the room sitting in the bed. Ranveer was standing in his RV attire his black coat suited him so well. Ishani gave a smile to him Ranveer giving a smile came to her and sat near her.
Ranveer(giving the coffee to her): Elo coffee.
Ishani(getting the coffee from him):Kya hua tum ko? you are bringing coffee and all to me.
Ranveer:(with his charming smile): All the day you do this to me. I just thought I could do this to you today. Why only wife should give coffee to husband?
Ishani:(with a kidding smile): If some of the media person spots this know they will think a businessman is serving his wife.
Ranveer:What is there in it?I am serving my wife. Now come on drink the coffee.
Ishani: I didn't brush let me brush and drink it and thank you for the coffee.
Ranveer:Ya you are welcomed and let me leave to office.
Ishani:(with a doubt):This much early?
Ranveer: Haan Ishani I forgot to tell you. I was telling about a partnership know?
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer: That is finalized to make this deal successful and systematic in all the branches I need to work hard for some days so like this only I need to go to office early.
Ishani: Congrats.. I wish you more and more success.
Ranveer: Hmmm thank you tk let me leave and let me have my breakfast in office itself you have the coffee and have your breakfast okay.

He started to move to the entrance where Ishani got out of the bed and was up to enter the wash room. Ranveer thinking for a while came back to her.
Ranveer: Ishani.
Ishani:Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer(coming near her): I need to tell you something but please don't get angry.
Ishani: Haan tell me Ranveer..

Ranveer thinking about Aarthi's words about Naina locking herself inside the room and Naina's behaviour and cunning face while he went to rescue Ishani.(in thoughts): If Naina thinks about doing something wrong to Ishani means.
Ishani(Shaking Ranveer):Ranveer.

Ranveer saw her with a face of coming out of thought.
Ishani:What? you wanted to tell something and you are standing still.
Ranveer; Nothing Ishani..(he was stammering)
Ishani:Anything tell me I won't get angry and all.
Ranveer; even here after don't go anywhere alone if you want to go call me.
Ishani(with a smile): Haan I will even if we are in fight also I will call you if I needed to go out. Is that is okay?
Ranveer: You are not angry on this know?
Ishani:(with a smile): Arrey I know my husband and I know how protective he is about me? I have done a mistake without understanding him once but I won't do it here after okay.
Ranveer: Tk let me leave.
Ishani: Haan have a nice day.

Ranveer with a smile shaking his head started to leave the room and headed to his work. Ishani made herself ready and started to walk in the corridor and reaching Amba's room she knocked her room. Amba opened the door and finding Ishani had a smile.
Ishani:Good morning Maa where is Raagini?
Amba: For her only I locked the door come and see her
Wheren Ishani entered the room Raagini was cutely crawling in the room. Ishani seeing her daughters cuteness was having a motherly smile.
Ishani(with a lovable voice):Raagini baby.
Where that was the moment Raagini turned and saw Ishani and a sudden smile came in her face within a fraction of second her crawling speed was raised and by crawling she came to her mother and touched Ishani's feet. Ishani with a happy smile took her and kissed her cheeks.
Ishani:Good morning sweetheart.
Raagini was giving a lovely smile to her mother.
Amba:(with a surprise smile): She is really a different child.
Ishani(giving a smile to Raagini and turning to Amba): que Maa?
Amba: You know when Ranveer was crawling he will never allow us to take him in our hand. He wants to crawl for the complete day. But Raagini is immediately ready for your embrace any time. (touching Ishani shoulders) You are really a good mother Ishani.
Ishani:Hmm (for a while felt sad) all I got to know from my Maa.(all the moments she spend with Falguni came in her mind)
Amba(getting Ishani feeling touched her shoulders): Ishani you are missing your mother?
Ishani: (with a made up smile): Haan sometimes it happens to me Maa. Fine let me take Raagini and give her breakfast what about you Maa?
Amba: We all had Ishani you have your breakfast and feed her also and don't think your Maa is not with you I am with you.
Ishani(with a affectionate smile): Thank you Maa.
Amba: Haan

Finally she headed for her day.
Sharman was getting ready in front of the mirror. Parul came with his breakfast.He was completely ready.
Parul:Your breakfast Sharman.
Sharman seeing Parul went near her and hugged her from behind.
Parul: Arrey what are you doing?
Sharman: I am romancing my wife.(he turned her to him) I love you.
Parul: Haan you said that already know?
Sharman:I will be saying it for lifetime. Fine in this fresh morning you can give me something know? (there was tonnes and tonnes of naughtiness in his face)
Parul:What you want?
Sharman:Can I get a (he showed his cheek to her) kiss?
Parul with a shyness cutely gave a kiss in his cheek. Sharman had a bright smile.
Sharman:Thank you hope within someday we will move to next level.
Parul:(with a playful strictness):That let us think later.
Sharman: Haan that you think and I am sure when you are telling take me Sharman that day only I will take our relationship to next level okay.
Parul(pushing him): Haan okay okay now get ready
Sharman giving a smile went and made himself ready and having his breakfast headed to his work.
Ranveer was so concentrating in his work. He was so heavily working towards a goal.
Ranveer:(working in the laptop): I should make this business a success never mind how many days I will work hard.
The day came to its night..
Ishani was playing with Raagini in her room where Ranveer entered the room by talking over his phone. He was so serious in his call but his face was so tiered. Ishani who was smiling at Raagini and touching her nose with her tiny nose. Ranveer putting down his call took his laptop and sat in the bed. He didn't even notice them for a while. He was so serious in laptop. After half an hour completing the work he took his head out of the laptop.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):What my daughter is telling?(seeing Raagini) hello Baby you didn't sleep yet?
Ishani: Haan Ranveer she will sleep now fine you are looking so tiered already but even here you are working.
Ranveer:What to do Ishani? If we need to reach success we need to work hard know?
Ishani: You will surely reach your success.
Ranveer: hmm
Ishani:Can I get you dinner?
Ranveer: I completed it in office itself you all had know?
Ishani: Haan we all had and Ranveer Raagini got teeth in her mouth its so small.
Ranveer(with a excitement): Can I see?
Ishani(with a mother caring smile): haan(slightly opening her mouth): open karo show your teeth to Papa.

She slightly opened the mouth of Raagini and showed Ranveer the bottom jaw had two cute little teeth that was growing.Raagini shook her head indicating to take her hands from her mouth where Ishani took her hands.
Ranveer:(with a excited smile): Such a cute thing Ishani. We need to celebrate it.
Ishani: haan baba let us but you look tiered sleep now.
Ranveer: I am really happy that my daughter is growing and haan I am so tiered let me sleep and if you wake up fast wake me up tomorrow okay. I need to leave early.
Ishani:Tk if you need to wake up early change and sleep now.
Ranveer:Hann

He changed himself and came to the bed
Ranveer:Good night
Ishani: haan good night.

Exchanging a smile Ranveer laid in the bed Ishani making Raagini sleep after sometime made her sleep in the cradle.Switching off the light she drifted off to sleep.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww lovely ragini she is growing 😊
finally NB and her family will not able to attack on ishveer for sometime ...
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Ragini is a such a cutie.nd naina is so stupid.
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow sakshi it was awesomme and its really sooo cute and wonderful the way yu describe their affectionate feelings  towards each other. ragini's childhood its pretty cute her crawling her first teeth sooo ;ovely dear