Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Both chapters are nice ... But again serious now jhok 🤢 thanks for pm Sakshi

Glad Zenab you liked the chapters and ya bit serious fight keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 122
Next day morning Ranveer was getting ready in front of the mirror. Raagini was cutely crawling in the floor. By Crawling she came and touched Ranveer's feet. Ranveer feeling the touch saw down where Raagini was cutely touching his feet with her hands. Ranveer with a smile took her in his hands and held her in his embrace.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini who was smiling at him):Kya? You started to crawl you yourself can come to the place where ever you want? (pinching her cheeks) how cute you look? But Papa is sorry I know you love your Mama a lot than anybody but I made you cry but taking her with me yesterday Sorry baby.
She gave a laugh at him hitting his cheeks.
Ranveer:But kya karo even I love your Mama that much.
He smiled at her where she was cutely smiling at her. Ishani came to their room with a cup of coffee. Ranveer was seeing her where she was looking without a smile in her face. she was in a purple color designer Saree.
Ranveer(seeing her in thoughts): I really don't know how she will look more beautiful in the days she is fighting with me.
Raagini seeing Ishani showed her hands towards her.
Ishani(with a light smile coming near them): Give her and drink your coffee and then come to breakfast.
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani kept the coffee in table and she took Raagini. Ishani was up to leave when she was heading towards the entrance.
Ranveer: Ishani.
She turned to him without any word or reaction.
Ranveer(in a confirmed voice): I know you are angry on me for what I did yesterday. I don't mind what you think about me at this moment but let me tell you even for some more days don't go anywhere without me okay. You should come with me only even if you don't like it.
Ishani without any other word she started to walk with Raagini in her hand.
Ranveer(after she left sipping the coffee): Sorry Ishani I really cannot figure out what is going around you? Who is targeting you?
But to prevent you I don't have any other way.
After half an hour, Ranveer came down to breakfast table. All the family were happy with their chats with each other. Ranveer with a smile came to them. Ishani was serving all with a smile where seeing Ranveer her smile disappeared.
Amba: Good morning Dekhra.
Ranveer:Good morning Maa.(seeing all) Good morning to all and I have a good news for all.
Baa: What is it Ranveer?
Ranveer: It is Sharman and Parul have reached Darjeeling yesterday evening itself and they are enjoying their honeymoon.
All had a happy smile except Devarsh, Disha and Krisha. Finally having their breakfast all were leaving the place. Ranveer finishing his breakfast saw Ishani who was feeding Raagini with a smile in her face. Ranveer making sure all left came near them.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini as well Ishani):Fine baby Papa is leaving to office and tell your Mama that her Ranveer is leaving. Bye baby.
He gave a look with a smile in his face where Ishani gave a up and down look and started to feed Raagini. Ranveer started to walk to the entrance but Ishani eyes automatically stared at his back.
Ishani(in thoughts): I really don't know what is in your mind. Why can't you share with me?
As she was thinking Ranveer vanished from her eyes she started to feed Raagini with a smile.
Darjeeling.
Sharman and Parul were getting ready. Sharman made himself ready with a maroon shirt and white pant and he wore a jacket which made him look like a tourist to Darjeeling. Parul was changing and it took lot of time. Coming and standing in front of changing room.
Sharman: Parul are you ready?
Parul: Haan I am coming
Sharman: This is what you are telling for past one hour come know.
Parul: Haan let me come just 5 more minutes.
Sharman: Tk come fast.

Sharman came to balcony and started to admire the landscape around the hotel it looked so good for the eyes in the morning. He took his mobile and switched on the front camera and kept it facing his face to take a selfie where he was fixing the pose a beautiful lady came inside the frame of the photo and he turned and saw behind him Parul was standing with a smile. Sharman was out of speech for a while because she look something special today.
Sharman(in thoughts): Arrey what is this yaar?.How Did I forget to notice her these many days or I have been a sage these many days. She is this much cute.
Parul was in her green designer Saree with free hair in a simple make up holding a shawl in her hand.
Parul (seeing Sharman standing still showing her hands in front of his face): Hello Sharman what happened to you?(she clapped her hands in front of his face)
Sharman: haan Parul.
Parul(smiling): Kya hua Sharman? Why are you seeing me like this?
Sharman: Nahi kuch nahi shall we leave?
Parul: haan let us.

They came out of their room and locking the room they traveled in the lift and came to the ground floor.Once the finished their breakfast and came to the hotel lounge. As told Goshi was waiting for them with the car.
Goshi:Good morning Mr and Mrs. Sharman.
Sharman: Good morning Goshi.
Parul:Good morning.
Goshi:Shall we start?
Sharman: haan

They got inside the car.
Goshi:First let us go to Peace Pagoda. Its a Buddhism temple let us start with it.
Sharman: Haan.

Sharman and Parul started to travel in the car admiring each and every view of Darjeeling.
The day was drawing and came to its evening.
Haryana.
Uttam:I didn't get any idea till now to know about Ranveer. We don't have any source Aarthi.
Aarthi:(thinking for a while): We have a source Uttam.
Uttam: What is it?
Aarthi:You should ask who is it?
Uttam:Tk who is it?
Aarthi:Those sources are Rithika and Naina.
Uttam: How you can get to know about Ranveer from Rithika and Naina? Will they tell you if you ask them?
Aarthi: Rithika is somewhere connected to Ranveer and Ishani and she must have known about them so well that is why Bhaiya has kept her with him. From her only I am going to get the information about Ranveer.
Uttam:But if you ask her she will tell to Bhaiya know?
Aarthi: I said know I am going to get it from Rithika and Naina. Rithika will be the source of information and Naina will be the medium for us to get it.
Uttam:But how?
Aarthi:Wait and see without getting caught let me get the information.

Aarthi had a confirmed look and a got idea smile.
That evening Darjeeling,
Sharman and Parul were seating in Cafe Coffee shop and they were facing each other. They were sipping Cappuccino coffee.
Sharman:Did you enjoy today sight seeing?
Parul: Haan I enjoyed it we went to Peace Pagoda its a Buddhist temple that gave a fresh start.Tiger hill mountain was really awesome two eyes are not enough to enjoy it and Zoological park. All the three I enjoyed so much. How about you?
Sharman: Haan even me it was awesome.
Parul(with a doubting voice): Can I confess something to you?
Sharman: Haan why not?
Parul:Haan Sharman I really enjoyed all the places (bit lowering her head) but more than everything I was happy seeing a man's smile. I have heard that in others smile we should feel the happiness today I felt it. His closeness made me feel secured and I am so happy in spending time with him.
Sharman(with a shy smile facing her): Who is he?
Parul:(seeing his with a loving smile): Sharman.

Sharman and Parul exchanged a cute smile to each other and they completed the coffee in each others company.
The day completely came to its night. All Parekh's and Vaghela's were having their dinner and all telling good night started to leave to their room. Ranveer came to his room and changing he came and sat in bed after sometime Ishani came with Raagini who was so active that time. Raagini was showing the floor to Ishani.
Ishani: You want to crawl now?No not now come on sleep.
Raagini tried to leave her, Ishani getting she won't hear her words for now she came to bed and left her in bed. She started to crawl cutely. Ranveer saw Ishani she was seeing him without any smile in her face. only Silence was there between them. Raagini was actively crawling in the bed and she came to Ranveer's lap. He made her sit in his lap and saw Ishani.
Ishani:(in a low voice): You see her let me change and come.
Ranveer:Haan

Ishani went in to change and she came back in her t-shirt and pants. She came and saw that Raagini was trying to sleep resting her head in Ranveer's chest. Ishani came and sat in the bed and rested her head in head rest.
Ranveer: If you want sleep let me make her sleep.
Ishani: Its okay let me wait..
Ranveer:Tk..

The room had pin drop silence Ranveer was caressing Raagini's back to make her comfortable in his embrace. After sometime she slept.
Ishani:make her sleep in the bed.
Ranveer: Haan

He made her lay between them and without any other words they laid beside Raagini both the side showing their back.
They both had a worried sleep.

Two days later...
A fine morning.
Nirbhay was having his coffee with a terror face where Rithika was having her coffee seeing his face.
Rithika:What are you up to Nirbhay? If you leave Ranveer and Ishani like this know they can become parents again.
Nirbhay: No way Rithika i won't let them to that level even this child of Ranveer and Ishani will be a stupidity to my sister. Even if Ishani leaves Ranveer's life I should do something to take that child away from them then only Naina can have a peaceful life with Ranveer.
Rithika:Your results and all amazing but now what are you going to do to take Ishani into our custody?
Nirbhay: Waiting in front of her house and waiting for her to come out and all becoming failure better if we make her to come out with her family again and with a idea if we isolate her from family and in a instant if we kidnap her.
Rithika(getting shocked reaction): Are you out of your mind? it is not that easy their family is big and don't underestimate Amba and Baa they are enough to manage any vamp or villain.
Nirbhay(giving a heavy laughter): you have got caught to them it seems.
Rithika: Nirbhay..(she gave a strict look)
Nirbhay:Tk jokes apart now let me tell you hope Ranveer is not sending Ishani anywhere alone because of our first kidnap that is why he has come with her to shopping but we didn't know why Ishani and Ranveer didn't come out of the mall? or we didn't know where they went?. As Ranveer is not allowing her out alone So when Ranveer is out of the house we should do something to make Ishani and her family to come out. So when she comes with family outside with some plan let us isolate her from the family and take her.
Rithika:But how all these things going to happen? Do you think this will come true?
Nirbhay(with a confirmed look): It will let me tell you how?

RV Mansion..
Ishani was in front of the mirror she was completely ready but she was struggling to put her blouse hook. Her hands were behind holding the two ends of her blouse. She was unable to make it she had a look over her daughter who was sleeping between the pillows. She was seeing in the mirror and trying but she was unable to make it.
Ishani: Even these hooks are not hearing my words. Not only my man even these non-living things too won't listen to me.
Ranveer with a file came to the entrance of their room and saw Ishani in front of the mirror he saw her for a while and he got to know she is struggling to hook her blouse.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Can I go and help her? Will she accept my help? Arrey Ranveer she is your wife you have all right in her chalo..
Making up his mind he came to her with a silent walk and stood behind her. Ishani struggling to hook seeing the mirror spotting Ranveer's image gave a confused expression. Ranveer being a man took his step towards her. He got the two ends of her blouse which made Ishani take her hands from the hooks. He saw her in the mirror image and Ishani saw him through the mirror image. They were staring each other in the mirror. Ranveer just staring her image slightly joined the hooks and ensured it is tight. Ranveer shook his head in order to tell her it is done. She slowly turned and without facing him was up to walk but Ranveer held her hand and made her to come near him. Ishani was shaking her hands to make him leave her hand but his hold was tight. She gave a look to him Ranveer came near her face which made Ishani to be silent and lower her head. He saw her forehead and gave a kiss at the same time Ishani closed her eyes feeling his love. Taking his lips Ishani was bowing her head and smiling Ranveer had a smile seeing her smiling She even now was turning her hands to make him leave but Ranveer didn't leave her. She signed him to leave Ranveer with a smile lowered his head and showed his cheeks towards her lips and he closed his eyes. Ishani now completely smiled at his behavior she saw Raagini and made sure she is sleeping and bit having a shyness gave a kiss in his cheeks and held his hand with her other hand and made his leave it and walked fast out of their room.
Ranveer(smiling to himself): Not bad I thought she would shout but without a word even in anger you are giving me love. Thank you hooks..
He was so happy which was seen in his face.
Ishani(walking in the corridor her face was full of red): Even when I am angry he will not leave me he again made a romantic moment.
The screen splits on happy and shy smile of Ranveer and Ishani.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
ishveeriloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!

It was really Nice update. Loved it! Ragini is so cute and the bond of her and Ishani is really cute and amazing. And Ranveer he is so caring. And their fights! OMG! They are so adorable! 

Thankyou so much for PM!

Love,
Zeel
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I already told you! But the way you describe the baby's feelings is beyond magical. I really love that in you. And plus, their scenes today had something more from their tashan and which is why I loved this update of yours too!
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was so sweet yaar.i loved the last part.
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!
Happy Mahashivaratri to you and your all family and Awesooo update dear ishveer cut fight their silent romance i loved it and sharamn parul relationship increase this trip now Nb Ri plan something dangouse hope they idiat not kidnap ishani again
Waiting for nxt...thanx for pm
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi dear,

He no worries I got your PM I thought to reply in it but before that I got this
comment from you. ya thanks for your review dear

The way you have described Devarsh and Disha made me laugh like anything
Ya they are always cunning and are leeches of Ranveer's money.
ya Nirbhay and Rithika are turning Impossible in my story.

Happy that you loved Ranveer and Ishani's romantic shopping ya Ranveer
some how saved her.

Nice dear you have used the Idiomatic expression well describing Ishani
Ya Ranveer is bit confused at the moment

Raagini the little child is always wants Ishani near that little cutie pie missed
her mother in the short span of time No dear I am not homemaker and all
I am working and doing my MBA I am 22 years only dear. Not a mother and all
I am just reading the articles about babies and I am just making it in the story
that is it happy that you liked it

happy that you are okay with the color combinations I am using and the way
the episode is updated

Glad that you loved the episode and happy for the comment it was really
awesome to read dear Keep reading and not need sorry dear

Hey! 

And please, why thank me for a review? Glad i cpuld make you laugh. :) As to NB and Ritika, they both really are impossible to correct. I dont think that they'll ever learn what's good and what's bad. :\

Yes, children are like that. Always wanting to be near their parents. Here, Raagini wants Ishaani. :) Ooh! I'm so sorry. You describe Raagini and children so well that I thought you were. :( I'm really very sorry. 

And the colour combinations are really good. :) And I'm happy that you liked the comment. :)

Love,
Effulgent
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey buddy it's a lovely chapter ...
Especially romance in anger was cute...
Keep it up
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishveeriloveu

Hi Sakshi!

It was really Nice update. Loved it! Ragini is so cute and the bond of her and Ishani is really cute and amazing. And Ranveer he is so caring. And their fights! OMG! They are so adorable! 

Thankyou so much for PM!

Love,
Zeel

Hi Zeel happy for the comment glad you liked the episode glad you guys are happy with Raagini and Ishani's bond ya Ranveer a caring father and husband bit fighting between Ishveer but happy that you all are enjoying it keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

I already told you! But the way you describe the baby's feelings is beyond magical. I really love that in you. And plus, their scenes today had something more from their tashan and which is why I loved this update of yours too!

Hi Aarushi happy for the comment dear glad you liked the way I am describing Raagini glad that you loved the scene I have tried for Ishveer their silent romance happy for that keep reading dear 😉😉