Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Pluviophile

Hey there! Believe me, you are a great writer. Plots are way better than those stupid CVs! And yes, the villains have to have pivotal and strong roles in a story. 

Oh. And I'm glad to have made you blush. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the compliment dear Glad you liked my plot ya the villain will play the strong arms in the story

ya seriously you made me blush with your comment dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Naina she is really a brainless girl ... Loved ishveer and family moments...thanks for pm

Hi Zenab ya dear Naina is bit brainless in my ff happy that you loved Ishveer moments keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 115
Ranveer was holding Ishani in his hand it was just 5 minutes he was holding her. They were smiling at each other.
Ishani: Ranveer chodo mujhe please...
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani no way...
Ishani: See now you your self will leave me.
Ranveer: Hey hello do you think I will leave you when my hands pain?
Ishani: Not that you will leave me now automatically because...
Before she completes the sentence Raagini started to cry where Ishani with a smile seeing Ranveer "I said know now leave me"
Ranveer(leaving her down): I am leaving you for Raagini.
Ishani giving a smile to him went to the cradle and saw Raagini who was crying she took her in her hands.
Ranveer(coming near them): Oh my baby come to Papa

Raagini showed her hands to Ranveer. Ranveer with a smile got her where instantly Raagini was resting her head in his shoulders comfortably and she stopped crying.
Ishani: Not bad she likes to rest her head in your shoulders and chest somehow she got used to you.
Ranveer: Haan meri beti hain na(with a doubtful face) but tell me how you know she will cry?
Ishani: It is her time to have her dinner surely she will feel hungry this time that is why I said it. Fine keep her let me bring her dinner.
Ranveer: Haan tk let me be walking in the corridor.
Ishani: Haan fine.

Ishani moved out of the room and was up to the kitchen. Ranveer was walking in the corridor with Raagini where sometimes she was crying Ranveer was making her calm. Ishani came with a feeding bottle full of water and a plate of brown rice in the corridor seeing Ranveer and Raagini had a smile.
Ishani: Chalo baby can we have dinner?
Raagini showed her hands up and down as yes.
Ishani(smiling): Chalo Ranveer make her to sit in that swing know?
Ranveer: Haan

Ranveer brought her inside the room and made her sit in the swing where Raagini's face was so happy. Ishani slowly started to feed her where Ranveer was making the swing move slowly.
Ranveer(with a emotional voice): Raagini made our life so happy know Ishani?
Ishani: Haan Ranveer. (feeding her and turning to Ranveer) you know Ranveer the best gift you have given me in lifetime is Raagini.
Ranveer: Haan even me Ishani the best gift you have given me in lifetime is Raagini.
Ishani: She has completed her 7th month Ranveer only 5 more months our princess will turn one year old.
Ranveer: Haan she will be one year old. I will celebrate her birthday so well.
Ishani:(smiling to Ranveer completing feeding her): That is it my baby completed it drink water now.

Ishani showed the feeding bottle where Raagini started to drink the water after drinking Raagini smiled at Ishani where her mouth was full of Brown rice. Ishani cleaned her mouth.
Ishani: Play with her Ranveer let me come..
Ranveer: haan

When Ishani was up to leave the room Amba and Laxmi were in the entrance of the room.
Ishani: Maa, Maasi come in..
They came inside the room where Ranveer got up with a smile.
Amba:(seeing Raagini in the swing): Arrey Raagini is in the swing(seeing Ranveer and Ishani) when you both made this swing?
Ishani: Aye Ranveer's gift Maa he only brought it.
Ranveer: Haan maa she is sitting well know that is why I brought her this swing.
Amba: Its nice..
Ishani: By the by anything important Maa.
Amba: Laxmi wants to tell something to you.
Ishani: To me..
Laxmi(coming near Ishani): Haan to you Ishani. (she held Ishani's hand) I have done many wrong things to you, I have even said you are a characterless girl but you (she started to cry).
Ishani(holding her with one hand): Arrey Maasi kya hua? Why are you crying?
Laxmi:(bit wiping her tears): you know Ishani I have done all the bad things to you but you have thought about my daughters happiness (seeing Ranveer) and you Ranveer have done many things to me and my family now you are sending Parul for honeymoon thank you Dekhra.
Ranveer(with a smile): Maasi you are my family and Parul is my sister then I and Ishani should do that to her it is our duty. We have done our duty so you no need to cry for this happily pack the things for Parul and make her ready for Honeymoon.
Ishani: Haan Maasi Ranveer is right it is a happy moment for us now you need to make Parul ready (with a lovely smile) okay.
Laxmi(completely wiping her tears): Haan okay
Amba: Haan finally Laxmi is your thanks giving note over?
Laxmi: Haan Moti Behan..
Ishani: Tk Maa I said Mala for breakfast while making Raagini's dinner ready it will be ready we can have dinner.
Amba: Haan tk Ishani...

Amba and Laxmi left the room.
Ishani(turning to Ranveer): Take Raagini Ranveer let us also go down for dinner.
Ranveer: haan tk but promise me one thing
Ishani(with a doubt look): What?
Ranveer: That after coming from dinner I am allowed to complete the challenge.
Ishani: your wish my husband.
Ranveer: Hmmm
Ishani started to move where Ranveer bit convincing Raagini took her out of the swing and started to walk downstairs. They all were sitting in the dinning table. All started to have their dinner.
HARYANA
Two trolley bags were in the center of the hall where all the members of Nirbhay family was standing in the hall with silence.
Nirbhay and Rithika came to the hall. Nirbhay got blessing from his mother.
Nirbhay: So I am leaving to Mumbai with Rithika business will go on no problem okay. You all be safe..
Nirbhay's mother: Why suddenly Mumbai Nirbhay?
Nirbhay: Naina had a demand Maa to fulfill it I need to go to Mumbai.More than this I cannot tell anything Maa..
Nirbhay's mother: If it is for welfare of Naina tk start now..
Nirbhay(giving a smile): Tk Maa (smiling to Aarthi and Uttam and Vikram) Bye to all

All responded with a smile where Rithika said bye to all and followed Nirbhay. They got inside the car waving bye to all the family members their car started its journey towards Mumbai.
When Nirbhay's mother and Vikram headed to their room, Aarthi and Uttam were also walking towards their room.
Aarthi(with a worried face): This trip of Bhaiya and Rithika is to harm Ranveer and Ishani.
Uttam: They may go for some other thing know Aarthi? Your Bhaiya used to go to many places for the business like that this may also be a trip right?
Aarthi: (facing him); Nahi Uttam it is purely to harm Ishani and Ranveer.
Uttam: How you are telling it strongly?
Aarthi: Think these things. Rithika is not related to any of the business of Bhaiya suddenly one day he brought Rithika and said that she will be with him for his works. On that day when Ranveer came to rescue Ishani Rithika was so energetic to separate Ranveer and Ishani so there is some relationship between Bhaiya and Rithika related to Ranveer and Ishani. My mom said today evening that Naina called Nirbhay Bhaiya and Rithika to talk. Surely Naina would have talked about Ranveer only. After talking to her they have decided to leave to Mumbai then it is sure they are up to harm Ranveer and Ishani.
Uttam: They are like that only but I didn't expect Naina would turn this much cunning.
Aarthi: Naina has this habit of getting what ever she wants from her childhood as she demands small things these days we used to get her that is why her aggressiveness didn't come out but now what she demands is Ranveer which she is unable to get because he is married that is what is turning her this much aggressive.
Uttam: We can only feel for it Aarthi other than that what we can do?
Aarthi: We don't want to do anything more we should somehow contact Ranveer and intimate about Nirbhay bhaiya's presence in Mumbai Ranveer will then take care of everything.
Uttam(bit shocked): Aarthi but if we get caught?
Aarthi:We don't know what Bhaiya plan is? we don't know who is his target whether Ishani or Ranveer but Just a phone call Uttam that will prevent a woman's life in all the way please can you try to get Ranveer's number?
Uttam: But if Ranveer gets in a situation to meet Nirbhay and getting in a worst situation he tells your name to Nirbhay means?
Aarthi: Nahi Uttam Ranveer looks like a good family man he won't show us to Nirbhay Bhaiya at anytime. I know I am Nirbhay's sister but more of everything I am a woman being a woman I cannot see another woman's harassment. When Ishani was here she was not happy behind our eyes she was harassed Uttam please do something..
Uttam: Tk let me think some way and try to get Ranveer's number.

Aarthi hugged him with a smile and said "Thank you" with a smile he hugged her back.
RV Mansion.
All completing their dinner was heading to their room.
Amba: Ishani let me take Raagini for sometime once she cries or sleeps I will come with her.
Ishani: Haan Maa.

Amba with a smile took her where Raagini was seeing her face with a smile and hit her tiny forehead to Amba's cheeks with a smile Amba started to walk. Ranveer started to walk to his room after making everything perfect in the kitchen Ishani came to the room and locked the door. She was up to take dresses from the cupboard to change where before she open the cupboard Ranveer came out of the washroom. He has changed and was ready to go to bed.
Ranveer(with a smile): wow you came (came near her) can I?
Ishani:(with a doubtful face): What?
Ranveer: Can I hold my wife in my hand?
Ishani: Ranveer tum bi na its okay leave...

Ranveer without another word took her instantly in his hands and smiled to her.
Ishani: Ranveer tum...
Ranveer: See the clock it is 9.30 now till 10 o clock I will hold you okay?
Ishani: Do you think you can?
Ranveer: Why I cannot? I can my honey.

Ranveer was smiling at her where Ishani with her one hand turned Ranveer to other side and saw his cheeks and gave a kiss..
Ishani: one
And again gave a kiss...
Ishani: Two
Ranveer:(turning to her):Arrey what are you doing?
Ishani: I said you to hold you in my hand but you said you wanted 10 kisses in each cheeks know..
Ranveer: That is if I have won in the match but I have lost the match Ishani..
Ishani(making her face close to him): But I won't let my Ranveer to lose any challenge with me (held his cheeks with one hand and turning him to her) any challenges in love both should never know who won or lost.
Ranveer(hitting his forehead with her forehead by closing his eyes): Haan even now I don't know whether I lost or won.
Ishani(she was closing her eyes hitting forehead with his): Both of us won and both of us lost...

They both were lost in each other they forgot the complete world their forehead was touched to each other and their eyes were closed. Ishani was in Ranveer's hands.
Ranveer(in a husky voice): you will kiss only in cheeks?
Ishani:(in a husky voice): You asked in cheeks only know..
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani: Hmmm
Ranveer:(bit caressing his lips in her cheeks): Can I take you to bed? Can we have another match in bed?
Ishani: (in a low voice): Not today.
Ranveer: Why?
Ishani:Raagini will come anytime so no..

Ranveer took his forehead and opened his eyes where this made Ishani to open her eyes.
Ranveer(with a smile): Arrey can I try and make her sleep with Maa?
Ishani(holding his shoulders well): She will cry after sometime and Maa will bring her she will be sleeping here only (holding his cheeks)so not today.
Ranveer:Tk madam fine I have held you for 20 minutes only 10 minutes more at least give those kisses..
Ishani: Hold me for another 10 minutes let me give..
Ranveer: Tk.
Ishani: Your hands didn't pain?
Ranveer: When ever a man do something with pure love to his lady love he will never feel any pain.
Ishani(with a smile): Wow Mr. Majnu and thank you for arranging for honeymoon for Sharman Bhaiya and Parul.
Ranveer: haan it was because of you
Ishani: But that was a surprise for me I didn't expect you will be this much fast in giving them honeymoon package.
Ranveer: (bit thinking): Ishani even we didn't enjoy our honeymoon when we went to Kashmir. can we go somewhere with Raagini also?  Let us take it as vacation.
Ishani: Let us go as vacation but tell me do we ever need any honeymoon?
Ranveer(with a romantic smile): Haan we never need it because ...(he paused where Ishani waited for his words) our romance is enough to tell that for Ishveer all the day is honeymoon only.
Ishani(smiling): Haan
Ranveer: Fine 30 minutes I have held you.
Ishani: Leave me now..
Ranveer(like a small child): wo.. kiss?
Ishani: Let me give Ranveer leave me...

Ranveer left her down he bit took heavy breath and showed his cheeks. Ishani with a smile was up to kiss where there was knock in their door. Followed by Amba's voice "Ishani"
Ishani:your beti came so not now..
Ranveer: Haan tk go and open the door
Ranveer thinking about his love life distraction gave a smile to himself and sat in the bed and rested his head in the head rest. Ishani opened and saw Raagini half sleeping and opening her eyes.
Amba: See she is feeling sleepy but not sleeping Ishani
Ishani(getting Raagini): Tk Maa let me make her sleep. You go and rest Maa good night.
Amba: Haan good Night Ishani..

Amba left where Ishani making Raagini comfortable in her shoulders and locking the room came and sat beside Ranveer. Raagini was rubbing her eyes where she was not sleeping but she was feeling sleepy.
Ishani: Ranveer you too sleep know?
Ranveer: Haan let me sleep finally you didn't give what I demanded.
Ishani(making Raagini to rest comfortably in her shoulders): Let me give some other day now sleep.
Ranveer: (gave a smile): Tk good night.
Ishani: Haan.

Ranveer laid beside her where Ishani took just 15 minutes to make Raagini sleep she made her lay in the bed near Ranveer. She went to change and came back and laid beside Raagini and made Raagini to lay close to her and switched off the light.
The trio had a lovely sleep.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate this Ni and Co. :@ :@ Waise, Aarthi and Uttam are good people in your FF? Nice :) I am loving the IshVeer scenes too :')
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi darl it was sooo lovely episode. the way you describe their affection towards each other was awesomme. am totally love in it. kudos to u darl keep update soon
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi., Nice update dear, nice to see the bonding bw father and daughter and ishveer romance too., waiting for the next one, update soon 
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Awesooo... update Sakshi! Ishveer romance & you describe their are understanding eachother feeling just love it
Aarti uttam postive u ff hope they inform ranveer about Nb Ri motive before they doing something.
Keep writing dear & thanks for pm
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi.

lovely update dear.πŸ‘ ishveer romance are so cute and ragini lot of meaning them life hopes they are always happy😳and aarthi uttam so understanding ur ff both are inform about nb and ri plan to ranveer..
wait for nxt update]

thx for update dear😊

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sakshi ,lovely update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was thinking only that Ranveer will loose... πŸ€£
Laxmi Maaasiii... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But Ranveer is cute really really cute... Poor guy held her for half an hour... I can't even imagine how he wud have done that... πŸ˜†
Hope Ishani gifts him with the remaining kisses also as soon as possible...

So Nirbhaya and Ritika have taken leave and are on to their never ending venture of destroying IshVeer... 

Beautiful family moments going on... That Ragini sleeping on Ranveer was really sweet... ... 

For all ur cute and lovely chapters... " Hugs and Kisses " πŸ˜Ž

Thanks for bringing us the beautiful updates...