Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 111
The fresh morning of Mumbai. The beautiful Sunday for all to relax, refresh and rejoice with their family. RV mansion where the sun rays disturbed Ishani's sleep. She got up rubbing her eyes she was cutely yawning. She saw near her where she didn't find Ranveer nearby and seeing herself she was in her Saree.
Ishani(with a smile): Yesterday fighting with him I didn't change also..(with a doubt)But where is he?
She came to the restroom. He was not there too.
Ishani: Where is Ranveer? Tk Let me get ready first then let me search him..
She made herself ready. She was wearing the orange t-shirt and black tracksuit. She made a ponytail where she was looking so cool. She saw Raagini she was sleeping still. She made a final check and she started to walk to the entrance of the room where Ranveer was entering the room wearing Green t-shirt and black tracksuit.Both stopped for a while and took time to come out of the reaction.
Ishani: Where did you go this early?
Ranveer: I went for jogging.
Ishani: Why suddenly jogging today?You do exercise but Jogging not regularly right..
Ranveer: Just wanted some fresh air and I did a warm up for today match.
Ishani: Oh...tk Green wala t-shirt.
Ranveer: Hello tum orange wali t-shirt.
Ishani: You are fighting with me.
Ranveer: This is not the fight baby come to the ground there will be the real fight.

Ishani; Haan let me see.
Ishani was up to leave where Ranveer held her hand while she was crossing him and brought her face near to his face. Both where facing each other.
Ishani: Leave me I need to go.
Ranveer:(with a challenging voice): Do you think I will lose?
Ishani: Not like that I am thinking we will win.
Ranveer:very smart answer but let me tell you If I can get Ishani's kiss I can do anything in this world so for that at least I will surely win.(he gave a smile)

Ishani(with a shy smile): Now a days know even in fight you are romantic.
Ranveer:Haan lovely Arguments.
Ishani: Haan(she made him leave her hand and when started to walk Raagini was crying in the cradle)
Ishani(coming inside near the cradle and taking Raagini): Hello baby shall we go down today we have cricket match you can sit with Baa and enjoy the Match.

Ranveer(with a smile coming near): Haan baby you should enjoy it chalo. (seeing Ishani) she should take bath right?
Ishani: Nahi let her bath after wards let me just wash her face.
Raagini was crying where Ishani and Ranveer talking to her made her calm.
Ranveer: Ishani you make her fresh let me wait and let us all go down together.
Ishani: Haan

Ranveer sat in the sofa and was happy about the life he is leading now but at the same time Nirbhay's face and Rithika's face disturbed his smile. He was thinking about them when Ishani brought Raagini bit fresh.She made her sit in the bed and She took her dress and made her wear it where it was Orange t-shirt.
Ranveer(seeing Orange t-shirt): Why are you making her wear Orange t-shirt?
Ishani; Arrey she is in my team.
Ranveer; Dekho she is my daughter.
Ishani: (seeing his face with a cute anger): hello without me you brought her to this world?
Ranveer: Ishani this is wrong she is Raagini Vaghela so she should only side Vaghela okay.

Ishani: Even I am Ishani Vaghela okay.
Ranveer: Then why you said you will play for Parekh? Tell the answer madam.(he was seriously asking)
Ishani(pulled him close to her by catching his t-shirt): You know Husband and wife should be always opposite you know why?
Ranveer:(bit questioning face):Why?
Ishani: Because opposite pole attracts

Ranveer had a smile where Ishani was smiling at him. Raagini too was laughing hitting the bed with her cute small mouth.
Ishani(turning to Raagini): Tk baby you tell us who you want to support Mama or Papa?
Ranveer(standing near Ishani and seeing Raagini): It is Papa hein na meri beti.

Raagini smiled at both of them.
Ranveer: Arrey baby you tell us whose side you need to be.
She was again smiling at both of them her eyes saw both the people.
Ranveer(with a doubt):What is she saying?
Ishani(with a smile turning to Ranveer): She is saying that she is common to both of us that is why she is seeing both of us and smiling.
Ranveer: Haan we seriously forgot this?
Ishani: What?
Ranveer: That she is our common person (putting his hands on her shoulders) and she is the result of our common action..
Ishani: Ranveer...(taking his hands from her shoulders) go that side let me make her wear this dress.

Ranveer: Ishani make her wear green.
Ishani: Nahi orange.
Ranveer: Green
Ishani: Orange.
Ranveer: Tk make her wear orange itself.
Ishani: You are making me win with your sacrifice no need make her wear your green itself
Ranveer: Arrey what is this I said what you wanted then what?
Ishani: Tk better let her wear some other dress.
Ranveer: Might be this is the best idea. Tk take the walker and make her sit in the safe place the ball should not hurt her at any moment be careful.
Ishani(with a smile): Okay caring Raagini papa.
Ranveer: (with a fun smile): Tk make her ready
They made her wear a creme color frock and Ishani took her and they started to walk.
They were walking wearing different color t-shirts. Ranveer walking beside her turning and seeing her..
Ranveer(in thoughts): I am just fighting with her but if she win she will be happy making fun of me. So Bhagwan make her win the game.(with a smile he turned and started to walk)
Ishani pinching Raagini's cheeks and by walking turning to Ranveer and saw him with a smile..
Ranveer(in thoughts): I know he is making fun to make me smile but my Ranveer is talented man he should never lose in anything even in a game make him win the game today.
Turning to the way they were walking and came to the dinning table where all were so happy and excited.
All Parekh's wearing Orange t-shirts and Vaghela's with Green t-shirts looking so colorful and a happy smile was seen in all the peoples face.
Ranveer(seeing Amba and Laxmi): Maa and Maasi you are this much cool and beautiful in t-shirt but you were hesitating to wear it.
Amba(with a uncomfortable look): Even now I am not comfortable.
Laxmi: Haan me too Dekhra

Ishani and Ranveer exchanged a smile and Ishani said " You are rocking Maa and Maasi"
Sharman: Haan its really cool.
Ranveer: Tk all have your breakfast and let us start to the ground
Sharman, pratik and devarsh(with overjoy): Haan let us.
Ishani started to feed Raagini where after taking time she made her complete her breakfast. All completed their breakfast.
Amba: Ishani you too have breakfast
Ishani: Haan maa you all go let me complete it and come
Baa: Arrey nothing doing you complete it we will wait.
Ranveer: Haan Ishani chalo have it.

Ishani had her breakfast where all waited other than Sharman, Pratik and Devarsh. After her breakfast all with excitement entered the ground. Where Parekh's were seated in a side and Vaghela's were seated in a side. The ground was ready.
Ishani(to Raagini who was sitting in her lap): Dekho baby kitni cute and happy hain na hamara family.
Raagini shook her head and gave a smile to Ishani. Ishani was so happy at her daughters smile.
Krisha(coming to the center of the ground): So finally it is going to be match for Parekh's and Vaghela's
All gave a joyful voice of shouting.
Krisha: I will be near the board noting down the runs scored by the teams. So now it is time to toss, Let me call both the teams captain. Ranveer and Sharman came to the center of the ground and they gave a smile to each other and shook their hands.
Ranveer:Tk Baa come and toss the coin
Baa: Mein nahi Ranveer?
Ranveer: Arrey you are the umpire Baa at the same time the big person of the house come on?

Baa came to both of them and stood in the center all were happy and concentrating the center of the ground.
Baa:Tk I am going to toss who is head and who is tail?
Sharman: For me heads..
Ranveer: Haan tk for me tail..
Baa: Tk let me toss.

Baa tossed the coin where the coin went rotating in the air and came and rested itself in the ground. All the three people saw the coin which was laying in the ground.
Baa: So it is tail..
Ranveer(with excitement): So it is Vaghela's winning the toss...

All Vaghela's had a smile.
Baa: Tk batting or fielding?
Ranveer: We will first field.
Krisha: So Vaghela's won the toss and they are going to field first and Parekh's going to bat first.
Sharman and Devarsh came with Bat in their hands where Ranveer took his ball and Parul was wicket keeping. Amba, Kailash and Laxmi were fielding.
All had a happy smile and were ready for the match..
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi dear how are you
This chapter was very nice loved it how understanding and sensible Aarti and uttam are rather than being mute space spectators like in serial
So ishveer cute banter again started now that was treat to read
Bold ishani is always blissfull to read u made me blush badly
Waiting for their match tussles
Thnx fr pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear thanks for the comment I am fine hope you are doing good.

Happy that you liked the positive persons of Nirbhay Singh house ie Uttam and Aarthi they didn't get any space in serial according to my view hence I made them even planning to use them in some of the scenes.

Glad you loved Ishveer scenes and Bold Ishani and happy that my episode made you blush keep reading to know about the match dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi My dear friend and lovely readers,

For RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS I have planned for a leap. I need some suggestion that what kind of leap you all would like to read. I have two kind of leap they are:

Monthly leaps:In this the story will take some months leap where We will see Ishveer with Choti Raagini cherishing her all cute moments with their blooming romance.

Yearly leaps:In this the story would forward some years Do any one want to see a grown up Raagini like 5 years child or 6 years child going to school(for example: Ruhi of Yeh hai Mohabbatein ). This would show Ishveer as a different kind of parents.

So which leap you all love or which leap you all would suggest?

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sakshi, the update was cute with their li'l banters as usual :D :D Regd. the leap, it is your wish yaar. I would suggest monthly wise leaps so that Ishveer aren't old. Yearly matlab, you'll have story. Your wish :)
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.,
Nice update, πŸ‘ Vaghela Vs Parekh interesting., waiting for the next one. I wish monthly leap as per the story, will able to see 1st bday of raagini., you may have different story for 2 leaps so its yur wish which is the right one we dint know abt it πŸ˜Š
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think sakshi  monthly  leaps would be better. Ishveer are young so let us enjoy wth their baby after smtime you can go for the yearly leap.
RoshniSingh thumbnail
I'll go for monthly leaps.. 
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow so cute family and ragini she is so cute her reply by smiling wow ...I think a month leap will be good ...thanks for pm
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sakshi.. FIRST WALA LEAP dear. and in betwenn all your episodes were sooo lovely ishveer nok jhok are simply cute day by day its sooo interesting dear keep updating
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a nice update with cute fights.