Ishra TS - Aao mil jaaye hum- pt 8 on pg 118 on 18 may

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello friends I m here with an OS which I wrote to thank all my readers as I have hot 100 + likes in all my stories in last few days .

Its a small return gift for you from me .hope you like it .So friends enjoy reading and do press like buttons so that I can know you liked it .
              Thankyou somuch friends 
                                         Regards pooja 

Scroll down for OS

INDEX

PART 1 - scroll down.

Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends so here is one more OS on our fav.couple ishra .

AAO MIL JAAYE HUM 

I- Happy I have to go in a party .

R- humm.

I- what humm.

R- proceed.just tell me the details ,whose party is it ,where is the party ,when you have to go and when will you return.

I- I m not asking permission but just informing you .

R- but I m asking you ,tell me the details ,if its a late night party then either i will come with you or will send bodyguard with you .

I( angrily )- nope ,I will not tell you anything about the party to you as I neither need you not your bodyguard.

R- ishu why don't you understand ,its necessary for your protection ,you know you are not that much big that you can take care ...

I( interuppted )- no happy I m not a kid but a grown up girl of eighteen years two months and nine days .you know what does that mean ,that mean I m and adult and can do anything of my own wish .I m not bounded to get your permission.

R- ( calmly )- ishu I know you can take care of yourself but I can't let go of my responsiblties .

I- yup ,I know I m your responsibility but that doesn't mean that I cannot live feely ,happy aap samjho aapke care se mujhe ghutan hoti hai .I feel suffocated ( happy try to understand I feel suffocated with your care ).

R- then tell me what you want .

I- I want to live my life on my own wish .I don't want your interupption ,I m just fed up of your does and don't list .

R- but ishu ,you are my wife how can I leave you like that 

I- I know we are married but that doesn't mean that you will keep count on my bearth also .

R- I never to that ,but only want to protect you as you are so naive but the world around us is always ready to take advantage of us .

I- I just don't want to argue much ,I had come here to inform about party ,and I m going as I had informed you .

Saying so she went out of his room barging the door aloud behind her .

Raman ruffled his hair ,shook his head in disbelief and again engrossed in his files .

Raman and ishita were husband and wife but not with their will but because of their destiny.Raman's father and ishita's appa were close friends in college time ,they completed their studies together .After that Mr iyer went back to his native place and tried to establish him but can't suceed .Then after six and half years he came back to delhi and was about to start a business again but before that he met Mr bhalla and than they started a new business together with their kids name ishra enterprises. At that time raman was five and half yrs old whole ishita was only six months old .

Slowly as ishra grew ,their parents friendship grew and their business grew as well .As ishita was small and raman was also not so big he always use to carry her,play with her and he also took care of her very nicely .And ishita also enjoys if he was around .Looking to their bounding ,love and care their parents had fixed their marraige in childhood itself.

But as ishra grew slowly their likes towards each other lessened as they were poles apart .ishita was younger between two of them so she got all the love and pampering of both parents because of which she became naughtorious but raman was elder and was a responsible child .He was a studious while ishita was chirpy .Now they don't talk much and ishita always escape from their where raman is because she was always been lectured by her parents that she should learn something from raman ,he is so good  ,he is so mannered and all.That's why she don't like him much and raman didn't have any feeling towards her because most of time he was busy in his studies.

Now they were grown ups Raman was now almost 24 yrs old and ishita has just became adult .Raman was doing his MBA and ishita was in second year of her college but nothing has changed.Raman was studious like earlier ,and ishita was notorious like before .Now ishra enterprises was a well known firm in delhi but the chemistry of ushra was same ishita always keeps a safe distance with raman to escape from lectures of their parents .

Everything was going well but one day their beautiful life took an ugly turn.Ishra parents were gone in a business party and they met a severe accident on the way .Raman was studying when he revived a call from police informing him about the accident.Raman rushed to hospital with ishita but they were late,Raman's parent and ishita's mother were dead and Mr iyer was also taking his last breath.When ishra reach they went to meet him,he looked at them and called both near him.Mr Iyer took ishitas hand and kept it in Raman's hand speaking " raman please promise me you will take care of my ishu .believe me she is a good girl ,please marry her .Both looked shocked to each other while Mr iyer was firm with his decision .ishra were lookinhy at eachother with out any expression.when Mr Iyer broke their trance 
" promise me raman you will marry her ."

I- but appa ..

Mr iyer - no ishu consider it as my last wish .

Ishita nodded slowly and he again joined ishra hands together ,as if her appa was waiting for this only as he died in the next moment only.
Raman pulled ishita to him.,both hugged each other and cried a loud for their parents in each other embrance.

After their parents funerals ishra got married with all rituals .Though both of them had lost their parents but ishita become normal as her life didn't change much .she as usual attend her college ,enjoy her life with friends ,attend parties and all .The only difference was that now she have raman to take care of her instead of her parents and now she is married but that also doesn't make difference as raman never behaves like a husband and also they live in different rooms.

But Raman's life took a drastic change ,though he was responsible person already but now he had to take care of business his studies ,his house and most importantly ishita and she is most difficult job of him.He already was doing MBA so he didn't have any problem in taking their parents business and also he was a good student so studu was also not a challenge but ishita more often fight with him that she is fed up with his care ,she don't have any freedom ,she has done a mistake martyig him like that but ramam always ignored it as he consider as the same small kid whom he has played with when he was young .

PRESENT.

It was 12.00 at night and ishita hasn' t have returned till .Raman was studying and was waiting for her but she was nowhere to be shown.He was glancing his watch time to time ,sudfly his phone buzzed ,he immediately picked the phone with shaking hands as he was fearing some bad news .

R- hello .

P- Are you raman bhalla .

R- yes ,may I know who's there.

PI- I m inspector khanna ,do you know some ishita bhalla .

R- yeah ,she is my wife ,how do you know her .

PI- that you will know later first you come to Police station .

R- ok I m just coming .

Raman immediately picked up the keys and drove towards police station ,he called his lawyer also on the way .He entered the police station almost running and asked for inspector khanna .The constable took him to the inspector ,raman went to him and asked for ishita .

R- sir i m Raman bhalla .where is ishita .

PI- she is in our lockup.

R- lockup ,why is she there .sir she cannot do anything wrong she is so naive .

PI- no Mr bhalla ,she is not that naive as you are considering her .We had arrested her in a rave party where she was enjoying with her friends and i think you must be knowing that what a rave party is .

R- yes inspector i very well know what a rave party is but i know my wife also well .Sir there must be some mistake ,i know she cannot do anything like that .please can i meet sir please .

PI- why should i let you meet her ,you can meet her in court tommorrow.

R- no sif please let me meet her once .

Inspector checked raman suspeciously from top to toe and spoke " by the way did you ran away from your houses to marry eachother .

Raman was surprised listening to him .He stared him and spoke angrily " why are you asking this ,."

PI - you people are so young and now a days only ranaway couple marry in such young age.

R- no sir we are legally marriage with the will of our parents though now they are not with us.

He spoke this with teary eyes .

PI( looked at him )- what does that mean .

" I will tell you everything ,first you bring isjita we want to meet her ." they heard a voice from behind and saw Mr bansal his lawyer ( Actually he was elderly person as he was lawyer of ishra fathers too).

PI - but you know Mr laywer that we can't do this as FIR has already been launged and we can only let go of anyone of them only if we have their bail papers .

Mr B- yup i know it very well ,and i had brought same with me .

He said forwading the bail papers.

R( surprisingly )- but uncle how does you know that it will be needed .

Mr bansal -After you called me ,I quickly called here to know what's wrong ,they informed me that some boys and girls are arrested ,I understood that ishita is in trouble as you called me .so I went to judge who is my as well as your fathers friends and he knows you also very well thats why he immediately granted these bail papers.

Inspector signalled the lady constable to bring ishita .After a while she brought ishita ,they turned to see her ,she was in a very valnerable state .she was crying from the time she was arrested ,her eyes were red and puffy ,all her face was swellen due to continuous cries .

She ran to him and cried in his embrance like a kid .Raman let her cry for a while ,after a while she tore herself from him and spoke " I m sorry happy ,I didn't do it .I never know it was a rave party ,raina( her friend) told me that its her boyfriend birthday party and she brought me here .happy i didn't do anything wrong ,please believe me .

R( cupping her face )- I do believe you bachcha .

I- no you don't but I m very sorry ,it was my fault I didn't listened to you that's why it happened .I promise I will not do it again .sachchi ishu promise .

Raman smiled on her cute antics as she promised pinching her neck like a small child .

Mr bansal and Police inspector was in aww looking to this cute couple as Mr bansal has told all their story to inspector .knowing that they don't have any guardian except each other,inspector immediately let them go after all the formalities were clear.

Raman drove to their home with ishita bidding adieu to inspector and lawyer .while raman was driving she slept as she was exhausted due to crying continuesly.

After reaching home he picked her and went to her room .He ticked her in bed and was turning to leave for his room when she held his hand ,he turned to see she was wide awake .she pulled him to her and signalled and spoke 
" I m so sorry ,I will never do this again ,please believe and forgive me for once ."she spoke this holding her ears like a kid.

Raman sat beside her and spoke cupping her face " I do believe you and had already forgave you .now you sleep.like a good girl ok ."

I( almost crying )- thankyou ,now I will always do as you will say .

R- ok then sleep tomorrow you have to go to college .

Ishita kept her head on his chest and spoke hugging him" please be with me ."

She said this sliding a bit making space for him.He smiled listening to her and slid beside her and both slept peacefully cuddling each other.

Umr bhar ki kushi tumne di ik ik pal mein 
Bhar diya saare jag ke pyaar mere aanchal mein 
Pyaar ka ek hi pal pyara hai jeevan ki tarah 
Aao mil jaaye hum sugandh aur suman ki tarah

That's all friends .hope you like this .I m done with it but if you people want I will write some more parts of it .enjoy reading and do comment.Don't forget to hit like buttons.

Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
imabinaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice os dii
If possible, u pls continue this :)
mamtasingla thumbnail
awesome shot
ishita is very cute
you pls add more parts in this story
i really liked it
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Soo cute they are ishita is no naughty and Raman a matured person loved it try to continue to this story na?? It doesn't seem as a OS make it a TS??? Plzz
Divek-ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely..
If possible plz cntinu ds
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sad that IshRa parents died in accident. But Ishita is naughty as well as cute. Raman is too mature. Wishing for their beautiful life ahead.
Dhun22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os...
thanks for pm...
jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
plz continue the story
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Pooja Di...

So happy that your stories got so much likes...

This OS was so beautiful...

At first I thought Ishita did not want to be with Raman...

But they married only because of their parents last wish...Their parents died so sad...Raman was there to take cate of Ishita...but what about Raman...

Raman was so caring but Ishita was not able to see his care...so sad...

But they are so cute couple...She was calling him Happy...So sweet...

Rave Party?? What does that mean???

Ohhh Ishita was crying & Raman gave her comfort...

End was very happy...They both slept hugging each other...

But please write more parts...Because there was no love between IshRa...but only caring...& that was also from Raman's side...
Edited by Prayosha.DivAn - 8 years ago