Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Awesome yara and lovely one last part was awesome

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment and glad that you loved the episode hmmm happy that I acted as a small part to give you guys the romance of Ishveer keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Yie dey came back finally
So happy to see rv so smart
Miss dem so much dear I must thanx you a zillion for givng such a beautiful story wish v had it in show
Dis nirbhay ritika and naina trio is something dangerous but m loving all d suspense u have created in fact u provided justification to each and every character and realtn
Dear ur ff is too awesome I loved
And more ishveer romance coming our way I guess
Thnx fr pm and sorry for rplyng late
Congratulations in advance for new thread u ll need it soon

Hi dear lovely comment its awesome to read. Ya Ishveer are back together. Hmm RV will rock. I miss MATSH Shadika, Ishveer but what to do we should accept the reality. No need to thank me dear it is all because of you guys I am able to write the story. Ya show would have had some intense romance but we missed it fine. Ya wanted a new story line hence I made this trio negative concept and the three will be having different things from ishveer. Happy that you are hooked to the story and loving the suspense that I give.  Characters are always need to be complete in the story but I terribly missed it in the show.

Thanks for loving my FF TO this extreme. Ya a new track of Ishveer romance is on its ways keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi.,

Cute and nice episode, really i'm bliss while reading yur episode always. The bond bw ishveer, ishani and raagini, ishani and amba are superb. Waiting for the next dear

HI Saai glad for the comment. Happy that you liked the episode. Ya a lovely family bond that I expected in the show but terribly missed it keep reading let me update it dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 108
That was a beautiful morning with sun rise and birds creeping. The lovely atmosphere of Mumbai. The camera slowly panned to a love paradise called RV Mansion. Inside the RV Mansion,the camera panned to the Room of Vaghela king and queen. Where inside the room near the Mirror Ishani was spotted. She was back with her attire wearing a pink color golden border Saree with golden color Blouse. She was wearing golden color bangles in both the hands, beautiful rings were resting in her fingers. A Mangalsutra which was telling how lucky she is to get a lovely husband like Ranveer. She saw herself in the mirror and with a bright smile she took the sindoor and put it on her forehead.
Ishani(with a smile):This Sindoor will protect me from any stupid man.
She made a final check to herself and saw Raagini who was sleeping in the cradle and saw Ranveer who was sleeping like his child. Giving a smile to herself she came and unlocked the door and started to walk in the corridor. She came to the kitchen and prepared coffee and poured the coffee in the cups. She took the tray with coffee cups and started to walk out of the kitchen. She came to Amba and Kailash room where Amba was arranging their cloths in the cupboard. Kailash was reading the newspaper.
Ishani:Good Morning. Can I come in?
Amba and Kailash seeing her had a smile.
Amba: Arrey what is this question Ishani?Come in.
Ishani: Good Morning baba.
Kailash: Good Morning beta.
Ishani(showing the tray): Coffee Maa.

Amba took a cup where Ishani went to Kailash with a smile when Kailash was up to take the coffee.
Amba: Ruko Ishani don't want coffee for him.
Ishani: que Maa?
Amba: Already his BP is high doctor asked him to cut his coffee so don't want.
Kailash: Amba no problem these many days I didn't drink know today my beti has brought it so I will.
Amba: She is my beti she will abide only my words.
Kailash:(seeing Ishani): Ishani you are my beti so I will drink coffee tell her.(he took a cup from the tray)
Amba:Ishani meri beti hain she will only support me get the cup from him Ishani.

Ishani was really confused she was bit stunned at their funny fight. They were again and again telling "meri beti" it seriously made Ishani happy.
Ishani(seeing both of fighting): Tk tk I am both of your daughter only (bit smiling to Amba) Maa let us do one thing today baba can have half cup of coffee okay.From tomorrow let us cut it.
Kailash: Ishani what is this why half cup?
Ishani:Baba your health is so important to Maa not only Maa we all need you always by our side for that your health should be well know so...
Amba: But Ishani

Ishani: Only today know Maa(getting the cup of coffee from Amba's hand) you do one thing Maa let Baba have half cup and the balance coffee you can have. Baba's health will be good as well it will be a romantic morning for you both.
Amba(with a shy and lovely anger): Ishani dekhra..
Ishani(giving a smile): Fine drink the coffee maa let me leave.
Amba and Kailash had a smile to each other when Ishani was leaving the room.

Amba: Finally she is back to normal.
Kailash: haan she is Amba only one thing Ranveer and Ishani need in their life. They just needed to be together.
Amba: haan.

They started to share their coffee with happiness.
Ishani with the coffee tray was serving all the people in the house and finally found Baa who was doing Pooja in the hall. She came and stood behind her and was waiting for her to complete the worship.Finally Baa turned and was having a smile to see Ishani with the coffee tray.
Ishani: Coffee.
Baa:You are normal?
Ishani(giving a bright smile): Haan I have come back to Normal have your coffee
Baa:Thank you.
Ishani: Tk Baa let me go up to wake up Ranveer.
Baa:Haan chalo.

As Ishani was telling Mala for the breakfast and started to walk upstairs with a cup of coffee.
Baa(sitting in the swing her thoughts): Your good heart is only preventing you from all the hurdles you are facing but this good heart will surely prevent you all the time. Jai shree krishna.
She started to have her coffee. As Ishani was entering their room she found Ranveer ready.
Ishani: Arrey baba you were sleeping but you are ready now.
Ranveer: Its time Ishani you would have seeing me some time back.
Ishani:(seeing the clock): Haan it was 6.30 when I saw you now it is 7.45. Actually after these many days I served coffee to all so talking to them all I didn't realize the time.
Ranveer: Some how you are back to the household that is the happiest thing.
Ishani(came near him and gave the coffee cup): Tk have your coffee now.

Ranveer getting the coffee from her and kept in the table near him and dragged her close to him.
Ishani: Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer(in husky voice): You wanted a kiss right if I drag you close to me only I can give you a kiss.
Ishani(with a child face): But I don't want it now door is open.

She pushed him and was heading towards the room entrance Ranveer following her and held her before she could leave the room. He locked the door instantly and gave a smirk to Ishani.
Ranveer(coming near her): Now the door is closed.
He came near her and held her close and hit her back to the cupboard. He gave a intense eye lock Ishani's beautiful eyes was also falling in his eyes look. He was lowering his eyes and saw her lips where he made his lips close to her. Ishani's hand was in his chest and she pushed him. Ranveer saw her with a doubt.
Ishani: I won't get mesmerized that easily and...
Ranveer: And what?
Ishani: And I don't want that kiss now.

She was trying to walk from his grip where he held her back.
Ranveer(with a fun smile): Oh if you say like this I should leave you? you know if I leave a wife like you like this the world will think me as an impotent.
Ishani(suddenly had a laughter): Accha will they be able to think like that? I don't think so when they see Raagini will they think like that?

Ranveer; hmmm not bad Ishani you are becoming naughty (he put his face in her neck and nuzzled)
Ishani(hold his shoulders and brought him out); Not today.
Ranveer: No way I will kiss.

He held her face in his hands and made her to come near. Ishani was bit silent and was seeing him and closed her eyes.
Ranveer(in husky voice): Please allow me to kiss.
Ishani didn't respond where even Ranveer was not in a mood to leave her. Where there was only a inch for their lips to meet they heard a loud cry of Raagini. Which first distracted Ishani and opening her eyes she pushed Ranveer back.
Ishani: go down to breakfast.
Without waiting to his answer she went and picked Raagini where she was crying. Ishani wiped her tears and started to talk for a while which made her calm. She held her close. Ranveer came near them.
Ranveer: Good morning Raagini Vaghela.
Ishani(making her hand to show to Ranveer): Good Morning Papa bolo.(and to Raagini) chalo shall we take bath?

Where she was up to move Ranveer held her hands. Raagini was resting her head in Ishani's shoulders.
Ranveer: You were Mesmerized right?(gave a what expression with his eyebrows)
Ishani: Might be mesmerized but I didn't long for you. You only asked "please allow me to kiss" so you only made me to mesmerize but you didn't make me to long for you. But good try keep trying.
Ranveer(with a smile): You are really impossible in your challenges my wife but RV will win.
Ishani(with a challenging smile): Let's see. Tk have the coffee and go down to Breakfast.

Ranveer:You make Raagini ready let me wait let us all go together.
Ishani: haan tk(seeing Raagini) chalo let's bath baby.

Ranveer having his coffee and was making his file ready sitting in the sofa. He made himself to go back to office. where after 20 minutes Ishani brought Raagini who was wet due to bathing. Ishani was drying her. She made Raagini ready and brought her near Ranveer.
Ranveer(showing his hands to Raagini): Come to Papa.
Raagini showed the swing and she hit the thread of the swing indicating to sit in it.
Ishani:Raagini Baby first let us have breakfast then let us come and enjoy the swing okay please chalo
Where she moved a bit she started to cry in a heavy voice.
Ranveer:Let her sit Ishani. For sometime let her sit then let us leave
He got her and made her sit in the swing. There was a bright smile in Raagini's face. Ranveer half kneeling down was moving the swing slowly to make her happy.
Ishani(with a smile); Daughters are always precious to their father know Ranveer?
Ranveer: haaan its true Ishani Daughters are always loved by their fathers

Ishani gave a smile and after making her sit in the swing for sometime.
Ishani(bit sitting to Raagini): Baby Papa is getting late for office let us go with him and have breakfast and immediately come to room and enjoy the swing please come.
Ishani showed her hands where Raagini raised her hands back to her.
Ranveer(giving a smile): shall we?
Ishani: Haan
Three of them came to the breakfast table where all the parekh's and Vaghela's were seated all had a happy smile after these many days that they would see the lovely pair back with their daughter.
Ishani started to serve all. Where talking and happily all were having their breakfast. Ishani with a smile chatting to Pratik.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in thoughts): I know Ishani you are happy now but I should always keep you happy for that I should clear somethings between us first. Because now not only Rithika complete Nirbhay family is against us they can do anything to harm you. For that I need to make some promises to you as well get some promises from you.
All Finished their breakfast and all were leaving for their work. Ishani brought the breakfast to Raagini who was moving the walker here and there. She started to feed her.
Ranveer(washing his hands and wiping with towel): Tk Ishani let me leave to office.
Ishani: Haan Ranveer(to Raagini) tell bye to Papa

Ranveer waved his hands to Raagini she gave a happy smile to him.
When Ranveer was up to walk there was two securities in front of him. Almost all the family saw them without understanding.
Security:Sir we are from "Shera Security service".
RV: Haan I only asked for you both fine from today be near the gate with the security who is already working don't leave any people without confirming the family members.
Security: Okay sir
They started to walk out of the house where Amba with a doubt came near Ranveer.
Amba: Ranveer what is the need for three security?
Ranveer: Maa after the kidnap it is needed to keep all the people safe that is why I made it. I cannot be always with you all but the security will take care of you all so well.
Amba: Tk Ranveer if you are doing it there will be a reason.
Where Amba moved from the place. Ishani with the breakfast of Raagini in her hand
Ishani: Ranveer is there anything dangerous?
Ranveer: Dekho Ishani its for the security purpose. Let us talk about it in the evening okay?
Ishani:(with a confused face):Tk
Ranveer: Tell tk with a smile
Ishani(with a made up smile): Tk

Ranveer started to walk out of the house and was heading to the work.
Ishani(in thoughts): I need to clear about this to Ranveer he is thinking something even that can be about that Nirbhay. Let me talk to him in the evening about it.
She started to feed Raagini. As the day came to after noon Ishani was bit free as Raagini was sleeping after having her lunch. Ishani was reading a magazine where Parul came to her room.
Parul: Bhabhi.
Ishani(with a smile keeping the magazine in the bed): Parul come.
Parul: Bhabhi I need something?
Ishani: Haan tell me..
Parul:Tell me the shop you get Raagini's dresses I need to get dresses.
Ishani: That is a baby shop but what is the need for you to go to baby shop now(bit getting bright) that means you are..
Parul: Nahi Bhabhi I need to get dresses for Krish that is why I came to ask you.
Ishani(bit doubting):I know Krish is special to you Parul but Disha can take care about his dresses right?
Parul: Let her take care in her way I will keep Krish happy in my way Bhabhi.
Ishani(with a smile): You know you take of Krish so well Parul so happy to see you both. More than Disha he is close to you. But how can you be this much affectionate towards Krish Parul?
Parul: Bhabhi see Raagini she is getting the complete affection of her mother. But Krish is a different baby I will always keep him happy with all my love.
Ishani: He is blessed to have you parul. That baby shop is "Just moms"
Parul: Tk Bhabhi let me get it from there. Thanks Bhabhi.
Where Parul was up to leave Ishani called her Parul.
Parul: Haan Bhabhi
Ishani: Sorry to ask your personal you are happy with Sharman Bhaiya?
Parul: Haan we are Bhabhi. You have given me a right partner Bhabhi.He is so caring, trusting and we are happy together.
Ishani:(with a smile): Then tell us when can we expect Parul's baby.
Parul:(with a uncomfortable look): Bhabhi...
Ishani:Sorry If I have asked something wrong.
Parul: Arrey aise nahi Bhabhi actually we are just knowing each other now only and we are understanding each other and hope you can understand.
Ishani: Haan understanding is important I can get you.
Parul: Tk Bhabhi let me leave.
Ishani:(as parul left her thoughts): Hope Bhaiya and Parul are happy but they are unable to move further need to tell Ranveer and make them close to each other.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Yie dey came back finally
So happy to see rv so smart
Miss dem so much dear I must thanx you a zillion for givng such a beautiful story wish v had it in show
Dis nirbhay ritika and naina trio is something dangerous but m loving all d suspense u have created in fact u provided justification to each and every character and realtn
Dear ur ff is too awesome I loved
And more ishveer romance coming our way I guess
Thnx fr pm and sorry for rplyng late
Congratulations in advance for new thread u ll need it soon

thanks for the wishes but why do I need new thread I cannot get you can you please make me understand?
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful . ..thanks for pm 😊
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heya!

Mast update agian. So you'll now have to open a new thread. Cuz IF rules mein a thread can have only 150 pages. So open a new thread under the same name and give us link of this thread. Aur phir start writing the next episodes! Congratulations on the new thread!
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi..asusual you are marvellous dear.. congratz in advance you are gona reach 150 pages. i could suggest cvs just copy your ff and make it a matsh season 2. ttrp;s wll be in high, and shadika will be back in rocking. d way you describe ishani and ranveer feelings were awesomme
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Wowww mindblowing update Sakshi!
Amba kailash nok jhok, ishveer romance & all the family happy after many day totally
Full package ya keep writting...
Thanx for pm

cuteii thumbnail
For Of All Thank u Soo Much Sakshi for Pm Me
Hatts Off To Your Writting Skill YOu Really Do Justice With All The Character
With Ishveer Romance Every Thing is bAlancing
Keep Writting Your Updates MAke us feel Better