Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi, 
Can anyone brief me abt Pari?  Why is vyom trapping her? I used to watch this show in the beginning 

Thank you
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _mehak_

Hi, 

Can anyone brief me abt Pari?  Why is vyom trapping her? I used to watch this show in the beginning 

Thank you

Pari was in love with Vyom but as Vyom is a mamma boy and all in the family except for Sujeev are greedy for money they plan to get Pari married to sujeev as they know well that Pari also can go to any extent for money and she played her game and married Sujeev secretly in a temple.
Still hiding a bit far Vyom his mother and uncle was assisting the marriage.
Now pari is treated as a sort of maid by Sujeev mother...But she keeps on trying her ways to plan and plot...Hope it helps and if someone wants to add more info to help is most welcome.
desvidesh thumbnail
Did they ever show where is Me. Sinha a.k.a Vyom and Sujeev's dad? Sharmiliji wears sindoor and also observed karwa chauth fast. So he must be alive? And Sahibaan (original mom of Sujeev) was shouting that these people killed her husband... Anyways, they never show anything about Mr. Sinha. And now that Vyom is getting married, he should appear I am guessing? Please someone enlighten me.