The logic of all of this...

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
There has been a lot of talk about where the show is going, and Samarth's character, and I'm not trying to defend Samarth's chracter because honestly he is being a jerk, but here's the thing when has he really been any different to Kavya.

Before people think I've lost my mind (which is a possibility), look at it this way, Samarth has never been nice to Kavya without the presence of Muskaan. So this isn't a change of chracter all of a sudden.

Let me define Muskaan and Samarth's relationship as I see it, cause people have stated that Samarth is being a fool, and he's not a teenager. Samarth has always been a caretaker throughout his life, so it's obvious he's missed out on his younger days. To him Muskaan, reminds him of those days, she is carefree to him, someone who needs taking care of. He's not seen her manipulative side, and that she is well able to take care of herself. He's only seen the helpless side of her, and being the caretaker, he feels the need to be her "guardian". This he defines as love. Honestly, what we need in our lives isn't always what we want. Samarth hasn't really fallen in love with Muskaan. He is enamored by her personality (the side he sees) but on an emotional level they are not right for each other, and honestly it's a destructive relationship, that I've seen people enter into before. Some of it is Samarth's fault and some of it Muskaan's because while he is sharing who he is with her, she's not showing her real thoughts to him, and these hidden truths are what become large craters in marriage later on.

Now Samarth's and Kavya's relationship. Samarth sees Kavya as stubborn and ornery from the start. He's never really changed his way of thought on her, so he's always had a mental block against her. The only reason he even started being civil to Kavya was when Muskaan came into his life, and then he saw glimpses of her that surprised him but even then his description of Kavya or her personality is based on his interpretation of Muskaan. He has always defined his relationship with Kavya on basis of Muskaan. Never separate from her. Kavya even calls him out on it when she tells him that what you and I have and what you and Muskaan  have are separate and one shouldn't influence each other but Samarth has never treated her as a separate person but as an extension of Muskaan. The glimpses of Kavya's personality he has seen has surprised him but again he's viewing her as Muskaan's sister.

Now why is Samarth blaming Kavya...again is it really out of character. He blamed Kavya even when Muskaan said no (again because he saw her as an extension of Muskaan). He knew he was wrong but he didn't change his actions. Here Muskaan has disappeared again and the last person to say anything against her was Kavya. Her mangalsutra was found in Muskaan's room, and honestly Kavya was the only one who stood up against Muskaan and slapped her. We know who Kavya is and logically speaking she is incapable of hurting Muskaan even when she is upset at her and hurt by her actions.

Logically defining it from Samarth's point of view, someone kidnapped Muskaan on their wedding day. This is puzzling to him, I mean who and why? After marriage and him bringing Muskaan back, she disappears again. The only person who visibly has a problem with her coming back is Kavya. He finds her mangalsutra at the scene, Mansa says she saw Kavya and now even Sambhav is touting against Kavya. Of course his accusations start before Mansa and Sambhav say anything so logically thinking he's basing his assumptions on Kavya's Mangalsutra, and then attaching back to Muskaan's kidnapping the first time. I mean according to him who benefited the most from Muskaan disappearing. Kavya did. This is his point of view, and I'm not saying that Kavya benefited. But if you look at his point of view he's always viewed Kavya's strengths in a negative light. She is smart and Muskaan is childish who is more capable of plotting against the other? Muskaan getting kidnapped during the marriage led to Kavya becoming the bride. Muskaan coming back led to Kavya's downfall. By this logic who has the most motive and evidence stacked up against her...Kavya does. In Samarth's eyes she could have easily orchestrated this, because according to him, Muskaan would be incapable of it.

Again not saying that Samarth isn't being jerk but he's not being entirely illogical based on how he's always been.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, a wonderful thesis on Samarth Ranawat. 👏
Well said 😃  and I loved reading the whole of it point by point and sentence by sentence.❤️
Samarth is just being himself has never really liked kavya and here I was building my castles in air.😊
I'm waiting for the day when Samarth really comes to know the real difference between kavya and muskaan.😊
Edited by rekha02 - 8 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Well Written... Yes No doubt Samarth is being a JERK right now , Your summerization is defntely projecting his character...
Alll along he purely showed how he is and how his life style was... His Love is very much the way he wishes to be with Muskaan.. He is ready to to bear all consequences...

Kavya has been held responsible from his POV his way of justifying.. Yes completely wrong from anyone elses viweing side.. She has seen him going so low with being rejected.. She knows she is also a strong woman as if what  I can see and she will make sure go all out to Make Samarth get his Muskaan Back..

As you said his actions towards Kavya are not justified but this Love of him which somehwere is out from the growing up years seeing the phases of Muskaan has made him see only her and none who are surrounding and causes an uproar in the atmosphere...

Hope Both Samarth & Kavya at the end of the Day see peace...
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

guess more than samarth its d writers to blame.. dey r taking d story to nowhere.. 
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not a regular viewer of this show but started following it after Angad's entry.
I'm annoyed as all this pathetic drama is taking up all the episode no Shrenik and Kuhu scenes.
I really do not like Samarth and from your posts it seems he was an air head from the beginning.
But all that put aside i will hate it if Kavya and Samarth end up together.
The guy not only verbally abuses her but has also physically abused her.slapping a woman, attempting to strangle her, accusing her of such crime and humiliating her without a cent of evidence is not acceptable or forgivable.But this is Indian TV so we will see Samarth fall head over heel for the girl he can't stand when he finds out about Muskaans true colours and Kavya being so sankari forgiving him in a blink and all live happily ever after. But personally I find this disgusting and it gives out the wrong message. Samarth should be severely punished for his pathitic judgement and cruel and inhumane behaviour towards Kavya.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahz

Not a regular viewer of this show but started following it after Angad's entry.

I'm annoyed as all this pathetic drama is taking up all the episode no Shrenik and Kuhu scenes.
I really do not like Samarth and from your posts it seems he was an air head from the beginning.
But all that put aside i will hate it if Kavya and Samarth end up together.
The guy not only verbally abuses her but has also physically abused her.slapping a woman, attempting to strangle her, accusing her of such crime and humiliating her without a cent of evidence is not acceptable or forgivable.But this is Indian TV so we will see Samarth fall head over heel for the girl he can't stand when he finds out about Muskaans true colours and Kavya being so sankari forgiving him in a blink and all live happily ever after. But personally I find this disgusting and it gives out the wrong message. Samarth should be severely punished for his pathitic judgement and cruel and inhumane behaviour towards Kavya.

shrenik nd kuhu scenes r 'ghanta shown' in this show..
its just using d popularity of dere pairing...nd achnk se sidelined them..

abt d post yea OK u said true samarth is behaving d same d way he is but kavu thappad marna...jaan se maarne ki kosis krna its too much.. if sum1 tries to Mk understand samarth's chrctr one can easily bt yh violence.. yh asa being a high class men u do like this.how could ny1 b OK: (