Main Rahoon ya na rahoon A DheeraFanfic (A.U) by Dheera_1

dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Authors note : hey guys... as promised..in these dheera less days... i hope this is helpful๐Ÿ˜›

Part 1

It has been 3 yrs ,and dharam and meera  are happily married, well almost happy, apart from their constant longing for a baby, and gaura's constant taunt on the same. During their first year together, not having a baby was their own decision , as so  much had happened in the past... the whole modi- gaura war, and they still were understanding each other, failing in love with each other, each day a bit more, however , once the things and their routine settled in ( apart from off course, gaura and gopi's meddling ways..which they over the years have become used to),   Dheera decided to start a family, and since then for past two years... they have tried for a baby almost every day but it never happened.

Meera ; Dharamji..pls..meri baat toh suniye..pls bas ek last time... ye doctor...,mene suna hai.. world ka best doctor hai

Dharam : bas , meera ..arey bhot ho gaya...tere kehne par kitne doctors ko mila  main...kahan kahan nhi gaye..kya kuch nhi kia...ab mujhse nhi hoga...mujhe bhot embarrassed feel hota...har baar apni is kami ka ehsaas hota hai..ki mai tujhe ek bachcha bhi nhi de sakta

Meera : aap aisa kyun soch rahe sab theek ho jayega...aur fir ye bachcha mai khali apne liye thodi chahti hu..ye toh hum dono ka ansh hoga..sochiye kitni khushiyyan aur pyar leke ayega ye hamari zindagi mein...

Dharam : ab nahi hota ... Toh kya kar sakte hai meeru... Jaise upar wali ki marzi..aur vaise bhi hum dono toh hai na  ek dusre ke liye...bas hamara pyar bhot hai...aur kuch nhi chaiye mujhe

Meera becomes silent after this arguments and hugs her husband tight...Dharam ne meera ko toh chup kara diya but...wo meera ka dukh samjh sakta tha...even vidya  had a baby by now...and to be honest he was envy of his own grandson ... he felt so guilty...that he robbed meera,..of world's greatest feeling and joy...

And for the first time in three years..he started having doubts...was gopi right?? Should he have let meera go...?? But he did right...she came back...but still she was a nave girl..but he knew better... How could he do it to her ...his meeru..has he ruined her life...?

Dharam didn't know he had been crying ...until  meera softly sipe tears of his face

Meera : dharamji... I am sorry dharamji... I didn't mean to hurt you.. I would never bring this again but you please don't get upset..

Dharam : no meera  its not your fault... And I am not upset with you. May be we can adopt a baby  what say??

Meera  : no dharamji... let it be... I don't want any Xyz child...what I want is to  carry your child , who has your genes... your eyes and off course your mole..  ...she smiles touching his face... But if it doesn't happen I am fine with it... I just don't think I am ready to adopt just now..

Dharam ( softly kissing meera's forehead ) : let me know..when you are ready... Acha kal merko zaruri kaam se ahemdabad niklana hai...mai sone jata hu...

Meera : good night... and gadi safely chaleygi...and bring me gifts

Cut to the road scene..dharam is driving his car...when a semi- naked guy  on the highway asks for lift...dharam thinks that he shold help the poor  fellow..he doesn't even have proper clothes...he must be in trouble...thus he stops the car..and signals this man to sit inside

Dharam : ha  mota bhai..su  thyyu...aap kaun che?? Aur yahan aisi halat mai kya kar rahe hai

Stranger : mera naam Mihir virani hai ...mujhe kuch  gundon ne  gun point par loot liya hai..aap pls mujhe kissi bus stop ke pass chod de...taaki mein ghar ja saku

Dharam : han han kyu nhi... par yahan se jo sabse pass bus stop hai wo 1 hour ki doori par hai..aur rasta bhi bhot sun saan hai ..acha hua mai aapko mil gaya ..aap ek min rukiye...mai aapko apne bag mein se kurta dhoti deta hun...aap wo pehan liye jiye...

Mihir:  thanks... par mai aapke kapde kaise le sakta hun..ye toh bhot mehge honge

Dharam : koi nhi mota bhai...app pehniye ...koi baat nhi hai

After while when they were on a deserted road ...mihir pulled out a pocket knife from hs socks..pointing it at dharam's neck he asked him to drive as per his instruction..dharam was stunned..he knew that he could over power the guy...b ut the road was steepy and  there was a cliff ahead  ..he has to be careful...

Mihir : Kya samjhe mota bhai...strangers  kabh zyada trust nahi karo...chalo ab wo gold chain do...ar ye ring bhi

Dharam: dekho...chain le lo...mera wallet bh...par ring nhi...ye meri shaadi ki hai..

Mihir : ae chup...mene  khan a...chal de chup chap...nhi toh..

He pointed knife at dharam's neck  and snatched all his jewellery and wallet , Dharam who was trying to protect his wedding ring...let go off the steering wheel...and the car moved towards the cliff , luckily for dharam , cars door flung open and he fell ...while the car along with tht thug mhir fell off the cliff bursting into flames...

Edited by dheera_1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dheera_1 thumbnail
Link to my previous two fanfics...for the new comers ๐Ÿ˜Š
pls read and comment

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4567135
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4563219
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome dear, and like way u write the dialogues that match totally with the characters, i mean kaise woh bolte hai, kaun kaunsi word jyada use karti hai everything. i was feeling that i m reading episode update and i can imagine them. good job
dheera_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

it was awesome dear, and like way u write the dialogues that match totally with the characters, i mean kaise woh bolte hai, kaun kaunsi word jyada use karti hai everything. i was feeling that i m reading episode update and i can imagine them. good job

Aww thanks dear..that was such a nice compliment ..btw have u read my previous too ff's?? ..if not ..pls do read them when  have time...and do tell me your views about it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dheera_1

Aww thanks dear..that was such a nice compliment ..btw have u read my previous too ff's?? ..if not ..pls do read them when have time...and do tell me your views about it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes the links are there na? I have seen. I will surely read. in fact I m dying to read
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow !!!!
Dheera doesn't have a baby
Super - Duper Awesome

Amazing Update
Loved It
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM
dheera_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7APK

Wow !!!!
Dheera doesn't have a baby
Super - Duper Awesome

Amazing Update
Loved It
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM

Thanks friend :)

BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too cute ! love the idea totally ! dheera having baby ! meera saying I wanna carry your baby ! sooo sweet ! can't wait what happens next
dheera_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrenySana

too cute ! love the idea totally ! dheera having baby ! meera saying I wanna carry your baby ! sooo sweet ! can't wait what happens next

Thank u..will write next part soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aw I found it very sweet and sad at the same time.
Sweet because Meera wants to carry Dharam's baby, she wants to have a symbol of her love. And Dharam is trying even though he doesn't want to, he is doing it for her aw. What's more is that he thinks they don't need a baby because they two are enough for each other - This I liked!

And I swear I didn't see the ending coming ๐Ÿคฃ
Mihir Virani, I thought he would be Dharam's lookalike since Amar played that character lol
And btw it says they tried for a baby almost everyday, why didn't you write about this โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†