Posted: 8 years ago
Happy 100th chapter Sakshi👏🥳
Happy valentines day⭐️
Good chapter atlast ranveer is with ishani gift for us😉😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hi Sakshi! Congrats for 100 episode! Yaar so sorry for not replying for your episodes and no need for thanking me yaar you deserve it.

Coming to FF, your FF was superb. It was full of package. Hate Naina and her family hope they don't create any problem in Ishveer's life. Pratik is so cute.

Nirbhay and Ritika gets on my nerves! They are so annoying and Nirbhay dreams allot. But Ranveer finally saved his Ishu and really happy.

Waiting for your update eagerly. Update soon yaar! Thankyou for regular pms and again sorry dear!

Lots of love and hug,
Isha

Hi Isha

Thanks for your wishes it is possible only because of you guys.No worries dear you
have replied now that is more valuable for me.

Happy you loved the way the plot is moulded. Naina is a new headache for Ishveer.
The family may turn negative. Pratik lovely brother where in show they missed that
charm.

ya Nirbhay and Rithika are seriously stupid even in the show. Nirbhya is a lover in my
story for Ishani. Ya the hero has saved his heroin.

NO need sorry yaar. Ya let me update it keep reading
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Happy 100th chapter Sakshi👏🥳

Happy valentines day⭐️
Good chapter atlast ranveer is with ishani gift for us😉😛

Thanks dear for your wished dear happy valentines day to you too. thank you so much made it possible to reach 100th chapter. Its my pleasure to give you that gift hope you all liked the reunion
NidsJ thumbnail
Hey Sakshi... ⭐️

Congratulations for completing 100 chapters... 👏 👏

U r doing really good work.. the way u always keep ur story light hearted n full of Ishveer in spite of various problems coming in their life is great... 😳 it feels so good to read a chapter daily in d morning 😳... also I love the way u present ur writing with various colors n fonts... it adds to its existing charm... ⭐️

Thank u for giving us such wonderful moments with Ishveer... 😊

Keep writing... . 😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 101
Ranveer and Ishani were in the hug for almost 20 minutes. Their heart does not want them to leave each other. Ranveer slowly opened his eyes and saw Ishani who was resting her head in his chest and was hugging him so tightly. He never felt this much tight hug from her. The way she is in his embrace clearly told him how much she has feared because of Nirbhay. Where Ranveer held her even more tighter to make her feel safe. Ishani slowly started to cry and her lips said "I am sorry Ranveer". Ranveer having a doubt slowly brought her out of the hug and saw her with a concerned look.
Ranveer(seeing her eyes): Sorry for what Ishani?
Ishani: Because of me only you had this much problem. Because of me only you are facing lot of troubles in your life. (crying terribly) I should have not born in this world Ranveer all are crying because of me. I am always the pain that gives tears to you.
Ranveer(with a smile wiped her tears): Accha if you were not born in this world who would have taught me to breath? if I didn't breath how could I live?
Ishani glanced him with a love cum worried look.
Ranveer: Dekho Ishani nothing happened okay. It is my duty to rescue you, safeguard you, and to love you. so no crying(he wiped her tears completely) now be brave.

Ishani:(making herself okay): How did you come? How where you able to come inside the house?
Ranveer: (showing the shawl and stick that he has kept in the window slap): Because of these things I was able to come in.
Ishani: (with a doubt): That means you came as a..
Ranveer: Henchman. Fine dekho Ishani let me tell the complete story after leaving this house. Now we should leave this house after that let us talk about this okay.
Ishani: can we leave this house Ranveer? there are more Henchmen around the house.

Ranveer: When I am able to make this Nirbhay incapable I can't be able to make others incapable?
Ishani: What did you do to this Nirbhay? I almost lost my life when he came near me. I would have died if I have lost my respect.
Ranveer(putting his index finger in her mouth): No Ishani I came know I won't let any one touch you. (seeing Nirbhay who was in a fainted state)Ishani is only mine no one has right towards her.
Ishani:(held his hands): Ranveer
Ranveer(brought a smile): Hmmm.
Ishani(bowed her head): Actually..I need to tell you this..
Ranveer: You want to tell I love you to me. Come on tell me.
Ishani:(bit tears):Not that actually Nothing happened Ranveer trust me I didn't allow Nirbhay to touch me. I didn't allow him(she again started to cry heavily)

Ranveer(wiping her tears again): Arrey kya hua Ishani. I can understand your state you are feared because of this Nirbhay and Rithika's torture. You no need to cry Ishani please be calm. Did I ask anything about it? How can you think I cannot trust you. The man who could touch Ishani will only be her Ranveer(held her cheeks and close to her in confirmed voice) I TRUST YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.
Ishani(with a emotional smile cum tears): Thank you.

Ranveer nodded his head with a smile.
Ishani: How is Raagini? Where is she?
Ranveer: She is with Maa in Mumbai, She is missing you so much Ishani she was not feeling well two days back.

Ishani: Kya hua? I need to see her immediately please take me Ranveer please.
Ranveer: Arrey Ishani relax Maa showed her to the doctor now she is okay.
Ishani: Kitni problem because of me
Ranveer: If this Nirbhay and Rithika do this to you means what You will do Ishani? Fine now let us leave and let's talk about everything later okay.
Ishani: Are you sure? will we able to leave this house?
Ranveer(taking his collar up): Hello I am the hero of the story. When Villain can take heroin with him. A hero cannot do it again to villain?

Ishani glance Ranveer with a smile after so long time. She wiped her eyes and smiled to Ranveer.
Ranveer: Haan that is my Ishani keep smiling that smile will make me to take you away from here okay.
Ishani: Hmmm tk.
Ranveer(glancing the room for a while): Ishani now I cannot use this henchman dress and take you. Because none of the henchman will take the woman who his owner has kidnapped.So I should only come in my attire.
Ishani: But we will get caught know?
Ranveer: I will handle them come with me that is enough. Don't leave my hand at any time okay.
Ishani: Tk.

Ranveer went to Nirbhay who has fell in bed and was laying in a crossed position. He dragged Nirbhay and made him lay in the bed properly. He rested Nirbhay's head on the pillow.
Ranveer: Now he will be like sleeping it will take time for people to realize he is fainted.
Ishani nodded her head in acceptance.
Rithika(in thoughts): Now I can go to Ishani's room. I should wait till Nirbhay come out. I should see the state of Ishani when she would have been crying losing her respect. I will snap the still and send to Ranveer. That is enough to kill Ranveer for life time.
Rithika giving a confirmed head shake to herself and a cunning smile she started to walk in the corridor and she reached Ishani's room. She rested her back in the pillar opposite to Ishani's room and was waiting for Nirbhay to come out.
Inside the room.
Ranveer: Dekho Ishani its not time to cry or be scared. Be brave I am there know let me promise you with all the means I will take you out of this house. Trust me.
Ishani: I trust you but if they attack you or something happen to you I cannot bear it.
Ranveer: Nothing will happen to me nor you till we are together. We will go out. At any point don't leave my hand.

He showed his hand to her. Ishani with a fear but without showing it to him gave her hand. Ranveer strongly held her hand and started to walk towards the door. He was unlocking the door.
Rithika: Arrey Nirbhay is opening the door that too now less time than I expected fine let me see.
Rithika was waiting for Nirbhay to come out but to her bad luck Ranveer opened the door. Ranveer was standing holding Ishani's hand. Rithika was terribly shocked and Ranveer and Ishani were at the same level of shock.
Rithika: Ranveer tum?
Ranveer( making his mind and in anger tone): Haan mein why you didn't expect me here?
Rithika(with a cunning look): that means you have.
Ranveer: Haan I have safe guarded Ishani. Nirbhay didn't do anything to her as you expected.

Ranveer dragged Ishani and was up to walk where Rithika held his hand tightly.
Rithika: You cannot do this Ranveer you leave Ishani here or else I will call the henchmen and you will be killed.(seeing inside the room)Nirbhay..Nirbhay.
Ranveer(jerking her hand):He won't come now. What do you think only Nirbhay can take Ishani from me I cannot take her away from him. How dare he would try to touch my wife.
Rithika: Dekho Ranveer you cannot leave this place that easily you both are finished. I won't let you both live a happy life. I will destroy you both.

Where at the end there was a tight slap in her cheeks. Where she held her cheeks and saw Ranveer with a angry face. Ishani could not understand what to do?. Ranveer again gave a tight slap in her left cheeks and then in right cheeks. He didn't leave her he was slapping her non-stop.
Ishani: Ranveer leave her what are you doing? just leave.
Ranveer(holding Rithika's neck and made her hit the wall): Do you hear what Ishani said now? She is asking me to leave you? Only what Ishani done to you is seen by your eyes anytime you have remembered what she has undergone because of you. She was in jail for the murder you did, You killed her mother, you tried to kill her and finally now you have tried to give her respect to another man.Being a woman you didn't feel how much important is woman's respect know. I seriously don't understand is this the woman I trusted as a friend once.

Ishani: Ranveer please leave her please control yourself
Ranveer: Nahi Ishani we should have not let her once. Because of that only she has again come back in our life
Rithika(in a not able to speak voice): Leave me..now RV
Ranveer: I am not going to kill you. I don't want to waste my life by killing you better don't interfere in our life.

With a angry face he pushed Rithika with a limited force to a side where Rithika fell on the flower vase that was kept near a pillar. Ranveer glancing her with anger and held Ishani's hand and started to walk towards the stair case. Where Rithika's voice stopped him.
Rithika: you can escape from me but Nirbhay won't be calm until he gets Ishani.
Ranveer(stopping and turning to her): Tell that Nirbhay one thing. A woman can be only one man's property. Tell him to find his love and marry her. Tell him to stop coming behind a married woman
even after this he comes behind my wife know he would see a different RV. Till I go out of this house be calm got it.
Giving a confirmed look he held Ishani hand and when he was up to walk Nirbhay's family was standing in front of them with a half sleep waken faces. Naina, Nirbhay's mother,uttam, Aarthi, Vikram was standing in front of them.
Ishani(held Ranveer's hand tightly): Ranveer..
Ranveer(giving a confident glance): Let me handle it Ishani.

Naina with a smiling face came forward to Ranveer and held his hand. Ranveer was confused and don't know what to do where Ishani was bit shocked seeing it.
Naina: You know Maa he is the man I said.I love his so much.See he has come for me (seeing Ranveer) you came for me know.Did you see maa how handsome he is?
Nirbhay's mother: Haan already we saw him in painting know but why he is with Ishani now?
Naina(after realizing saw Ishani holding Ranveer's hand): Kya kariyo Ishaniji he is your friend you already know him?
Ishani(in a low voice): Nahi.. he is my husband how I won't know him

Where it shocked Naina to the extreme the complete family was shocked at Ishani answer. Rithika came front and stood there to know what is going to happen?
Naina: Nahi Nahi he is mine (she held another hand of Ranveer)
Ranveer:(bit leaving her hand slowly where Naina didn't take her hand); Dekho Naina let me explain
Nirbhay's mother(coming to Ranveer); Dekho beta my daughter loves you so much. She wants you to marry you. please try to understand her.
Ranveer:You all are not understanding let me explain you all.
He took Naina's hand from him.

Ranveer: Hope you all are Nirbhay's family. I don't know about you all. Nirbhay and Rithika kidnapped Ishani and they have brought her to Haryana. They have harassed her even Nirbhay has tried to Rape her. I came to rescue her.
Nirbhay's mother(with her true face): Where is Nirbhay now?
Ranveer; He is sleeping in his room. (holding Ishani hand) Let me leave.

He started to walk crossing them with Ishani. Naina started to cry terribly where Nirbhay's mother seeing her daughters cry had a anger face and her voice said "stop there"
Ranveer and Ishani stopped there and turned and saw them. Where the complete family was seeing them as Naina was crying Aarthi held her close to her.
Nirbhay's mother:Rithika Now we are also with you. You could have said it long back know we would have treated Ishani in strict way.
Ishani(in low voice): Ranveer Have I said anything wrong I am so feared. They may...
Ranveer: They cannot do anything don't worry.I am your husband nothing wrong in saying it.

Ishani held his hand so close to her. Ranveer was like a hero was without any fear.
Rithika(joining Nirbhay's family): Now you have known right what are you going to do maa?
Nirbhay's mother: Stop crying Naina. Ranveer is only for you.
Naina: Haan maa I want him. He is a man for only me I cannot share him with anyone.
Ranveer: Naina dekho I saw you only as a friend when I came to get Ishani yesterday you thought I am loving you and I came for you. You yourself came to me. I didn't have any wrong thought on you. If I have done anything wrong or by any means I gave a impression for love please forgive me.

Nirbhay's mother: No way Ranveer when Naina wants something we will give it to her. Nirbhay wants Ishani and Naina wants you. Better leave Ishani and you be with Naina.
Ranveer: Leave Ishani for that I will leave my life. Without Ishani Ranveer does not have life. Are you all out of your mind I am a married man and Ishani is married to me. For your kind information we have a child. Her name is Raagini Vaghela is it enough for you all. (seeing Naina) will you marry a father to a child Naina there will be a man born for you.
Naina: Nahi you are my man I want you Ranveer when I proposed you were silent know?why you didn't tell that time?

Ranveer: did you wait for my answer and there was not a proper time to explain it to you.
Rithika(in thoughts): Again Ranveer and Ishani life has got in hands of Nirbhay's family. Sure this family won't leave them. Its enjoyable.
Ranveer: All of you I am a married man and Ishani is married woman. We are legally wedded people leave us we are going.

Ranveer dragging Ishani softly started to walk down the stairs and almost came to the hall.
Nirbhay's mother (from top ): We all are against you.
Ranveer and Ishani stood seeing her from down.
Nirbhay's mother: I will somehow marry Naina to you.
Naina: haan you are only for me.
Nirbhay's mother: you cannot escape from here. With what thought you came inside Nirbhay's house do you think you both will be able to leave this place.Rithika wake up Nirbhay
Rithika: Haan

Before Rithika could move Ranveer said " You cannot wake him up now"
Where the family saw him with a doubt.
Ranveer: He will only wake up tomorrow morning.
Nirbhay's mother: Fine you can make Nirbhay faint but I am there you cannot cross this house.
Ranveer: Try your best.
Naina: Maa don't leave him. please maa

Ranveer holding Ishani hand started to walk towards the entrance.
Nirbhay's mother:(with a loud voice): Rehanna.
Ranveer and Ishani was walking towards the entrance where a henchman came and stood in front of the entrance which Stopped Ranveer and Ishani. They both exchanged a doubt look.
Henchman: Haan madamji
Nirbhay's mother: Call all the henchmen now. (showing her index finger to Ranveer and Ishani down) they should not escape from our house. call all.

henchman:(in a high voice) All the henchman come to the entrance of the house soon.
Ishani held Ranveer with fear.
Ishani: I am feared Ranveer they may harm you better leave this house please
Ranveer: Ishani they are unfair. Their needs are so stupid will they marry a person who are already married?don't worry I will handle.

All the henchman stood in the entrance without giving a way to leave the house.
Nirbhay's mother: With some beating we need both the people alive okay.
Henchman shook their head to their masters order.
Nirbhay's mother: Kuch nahi hua Naina you will get him.
Naina: Haan I will get him at any cost.
Rithika: Not bad these people are doing what I wanted. Not bad a new lover for Ranveer. Naina and Ranveer, Ishani and Nirbhay wow This brother and sister won't leave you couple.

Henchmen's were started to walk towards them. Ishani held Ranveer with fear. Ranveer held Ishani hand with a confidence.
The screen freezes on the adventurous face of Ishveer.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Hey Sakshi... ⭐️

Congratulations for completing 100 chapters... 👏 👏

U r doing really good work.. the way u always keep ur story light hearted n full of Ishveer in spite of various problems coming in their life is great... 😳 it feels so good to read a chapter daily in d morning 😳... also I love the way u present ur writing with various colors n fonts... it adds to its existing charm... ⭐️

Thank u for giving us such wonderful moments with Ishveer... 😊

Keep writing... . 😛

Hey hi dear Nidsj happy for your comment always I see your likes in my episodes it makes me happy so thanks for that first.

thanks for your wishes it was possible with you guys to reach my 100th episode.

Ya their love will revolve in my story even any number of problems come to them. Happy that you are reading my story daily morning. Oh glad that you enjoy the font and colors of my story thanks for locating each and every inch of my story so happy receiving your comment its really a honor and happy moment for me keep reading 😉😉😉
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!
Wonderful chap ya ranveer save ishani before he lose her respect and slaped ritika to hard again again and ishveer confro...to alawat family i liked it .this girl naina how chip and evil. 😈 and her family i hate her so much 😡    now intresting see how ranveer ishani escape from nirbhy house and her henchman's
Keep writing & Thank for pm
-Stryker- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter liked it..👏
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sakshi darl ..you made our rv as awesomme super hero not like the cvs.. good job keep update dear. the way he defends for ishani asooo lovely
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
NICE CHAPTER I LIKE IT..👏👏👏