Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Wonderful sakshi..even last year valentine on matsh ranveer gave an awesome surprise to ishu with golden helium balloons.keep update darl πŸ˜Š

Hi dear thanks for the comment and happy that you liked the chapter. haan he was so cute and the best part of matsh was valentines day celebration keep reading dear let me update itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 98
It was night of that day. Ranveer was sitting in the floor and was having photo of Ishani in his hands.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's photo):Hope you have got to know I am here. Don't worry my darling I will save you. Be strong.
He kept her photo near his heart and laid on floor. Thinking about Ishani he slowly fell asleep.At the same time, Ishani who was sitting with a smiling face.
Ishani:So finally mera pati aagaye, my Ranveer has come.I am waiting for you Ranveer but I don't want you to risk your life trying to come to me.
Where thoughts were running in her mind she slowly laid in the floor and was slowly drifting to sleep.
The Sun Rise of that day insisted Ishani it is 12th day according to Nirbhay's countdown. As usual she made herself ready. A Henchman came inside the room and he kept the breakfast in her table.
Ishani: I really don't know what problem this Nirbhay has he is really a stupid some days he wants me to have food with his family members other days he want me to have it in room. My god...
Ranveer after having his breakfast along with Pratik when was up to tell something to Pratik he got a call in his mobile. Ranveer saw the display it was Amba.
Ranveer(with a happy smile picking the phone call): Haan Maa, sub tk hain na? how are you?
Amba(bit worried voice): Till Ishani comes back nothing will be okay Ranveer.
Ranveer(got up with a worried face): why Maa? what happened?
Amba: Again Raagini had fever yesterday Ranveer we again went to doctor. She is not okay Ranveer, Ishani has petted her so much she is missing her embrace, her affection everything...
Ranveer(in thoughts): What a father I am, I cannot even give what my daughter needs...
Amba:Ranveer,...:
Ranveer(coming to sense): Haan Maa don't worry Maa. I am near Ishani I will bring her back please wait for 2 or 3 days Maa I will bring back Ishani please Maa..
Amba: Tk Ranveer jaldi aav let me take care of her.
Ranveer: Now she is okay know Maa?

Amba: haan okay Ranveer... the doctor again vaccinated her now she is okay.
Ranveer: Tk everything will turn out good.

Where Amba with a hope put down the phone when Pratik was up to ask about the phone call. There was a knock in their door. Ranveer signed Pratik to open the door. When Pratik opened the door Naina was standing outside with a bright smile. Pratik with a smile welcomed her. She came inside and saw Ranveer with a great smile.
Ranveer(again with a confused smile):Hey Naina tum?
Naina: Haan Ranveer I need to clarify something with you.
Ranveer: Haan tell me..
Naina:(seeing Pratik): I need to talk to you alone.
Ranveer:(getting what Naina wanted): Arrey Pratik is my friend no need to worry you can talk in front of him.
Pratik(getting the situation):It okay Ranveer let me leave you both talk.

pratik started to leave the hall,
Ranveer:(giving a smile to Naina): Tk tell me Naina what you want to clear from me?
Naina(with a shy smile): Actually you are a good friend to me. (seeing him) friend only know?
Ranveer: haan you are my friend tell me
Naina: You know Ranveer my family is planning for my marriage and I have some other person in my heart.

Ranveer:Oh who is that lucky person?
Naina(with a bright smile): Oh really Ranveer will that person be a lucky person if he marry me?
Ranveer: will any one lose a girl like you?. he will be surely a lucky guy if he gets you.
Naina(in thoughts): Surely he likes me. Thank god.(to Ranveer) but I don't know whether to propose him or not.
Ranveer: See Naina if you like that person and feel your love is true immediately tell him your love. I am sure he will be in love with you (he gave a smile) By the by who is that guy?

Where Naina with a shy smile showed her index finger towards him and said "you" which almost shattered Ranveer to the extreme. He was standing bearing a great shock. Where without waiting for his answer Naina ran out of his house. Ranveer was standing in a great shock.
Ranveer(with a shock): Aye kya hain? new problem, Arrey if this girl tell my name to her family. Nirbhay will get to know I am here oh my god kya karo mein?
Where he was confused pratik came out and saw Ranveer standing confused.
Pratik: What happened Ranveer?she has gone know why are you so worried?
Ranveer:Pratik we should get Ishani soon and leave the place.
Pratik: hmmm tk Ranveer.

They both exchanged a confirmed look.
The day was drawing to its evening When Ishani was thinking many ways to reach Ranveer. When she was seriously thinking two persons entered her room. It was Nirbhay's mother and Aarthi.
Ishani got up and gave a conditional smile to them.
Nirbhay's mother(coming near to Ishani): Thank you Ishani..
Ishani(with a doubt look):for what?
Nirbhay's mother: Nirbhay is my first son. We petted him but after some days he went out of our hand. He made his own rules he never obeyed anyone. He was so rough and tough.(holding Ishani's shoulders) But after you came in his life you have changed him so much.
Aarthi: haan Ishani he never talked to us politely or he never cared any of us. He gave us money to live but he was behaving rudely but you have shown his softer side to us.
Nirbhay's mother(with emotional voice): Get married to him Ishani. You are the right girl for him.
Ishani: But..I
Nirbhay's mother: don't hesitate Ishani. Nirbhay told us everything
Ishani(with a not understanding face): What he told?
Nirbhay's mother: You have lost your mother and father. Hence he has decided to give you a life. You are worried at your mother and fathers dead that is why you are so dull and hesitating to marriage.
Ishani: Aise nahi...(where she was up to tell something her mind stopped her) Nahi Ishani Nirbhay has said something stupid to his family about you.you should not reveal anything to this people if you say the truth you need to tell about Ranveer. Now Ranveer is here it may harm him any way. So be silent.
Aarthi(touching her shoulders): Ishani..kya hua?
Ishani:(with a conditional smile): Kuch nahi..
Nirbhay's mother:Tk let us leave please take a good decision about marriage.

Ishani nodded her head with a fake smile. They left the room.
Ishani(in thoughts): What is wrong with this family? They will marriage a woman who has already got married and has a child my god. I thought only Nirbhay is acting stupid but in this family no one tried to ask me about my family. As Nirbhay said a story they are believing it my god.
In the night.
Pratik: What we are going to do now Ranveer?You are telling Raagini is missing Ishani and next problem is Naina. what are you going to tell that girl? If she tells your name to her family means.
Ranveer: I didn't expect this Naina problem Pratik. I should have got alert when she started to voluntarily come to our house. I thought she is seeing me as friend but now she is telling I am her lover boy. But lets handle Naina some other way pratik our priority is Ishani. We should rescue her and leave soon. So we should move to the next plan.
Pratik: Is it HIDE AND SEEK?
Ranveer: Haan you are right.
Pratik: What you are going to do in that plan?
Ranveer: This plan will have great risk. Because in this plan I should enter Nirbhay's house. I should Hide myself in the house and seek for Ishani.
Pratik: can you do it?
Ranveer: It is really a risk but there is no other way we should find her through this plan only. Before that Naina should not tell my name in her house. If Rithika or Nirbhay find I am here there will be a great problem to us as well Ishani.so we should hurry up our plan.
pratik: Tk now what we should exactly do?
Ranveer:That is a big house. We should somehow know where Ishani is exactly in the house.
Pratik: But how to find out that Ranveer?
Ranveer:There would be some way lets watch the house completely and try to figure out where Ishani?. Wait till morning.

Ranveer gave a confirmed head shake to Pratik.
The day drawn to night and finally a sun rise came and said the world it is next day morning. where that was 13th day according to Nirbhay's countdown. Ranveer was heavily thinking way to get inside the house and was thinking where could Ishani be in the house.
Ishani (in heavy thoughts): I should indicate the exact place where I am to Ranveer if he gets caught to Nirbhay that is it he may harm Ranveer. (She was thinking deeply) But how to tell this to Ranveer?
Where Ishani was thinking for so much time. Some idea came to her mind and she had a smart smile.Ishani made sure that all left to their respective works in the house. She saw room by room where suddenly she found Uttam using Nirbhay's office room. She was hiding herself behind the pillar and was watching that room. After getting some files Uttam made sure about the files and left the room. He has left the room open.
Ishani: Let me get the things I needed he has left the room open means he may come anytime before that I should get what I wanted.
Making sure no one sees her she slowly entered the office room of Nirbhay. She went to the table and saw some white papers on the table. She took a paper. They had a rubber band in one cup. She took four rubber bands. She took a pencil with her. She left the room as soon as she can.
Ishani(bit grasping): Thank god no one saw me.
She quickly left the place and entered her room. That was the moment Uttam came to the corridor and entered office room again.
Ishani: I need a stone. But where to get it? (suddenly her mind got a idea) I can get it in the room where I was locked. It had some old items and it had some stones too. But how to get inside that room.
Where a Henchmen came to give her lunch.She hided the items she had behind a table. He kept the lunch and was up to leave.
Ishani: sunniye
Henchman: Haan Madamji
Ishani: I have lost my chain, hope I have left in the room I was locked if you don't mind can you get me to that room.
Henchman: Nirbhay Bhaiya has told to take care of you so well. Surely madam come with me.

He took her with him. He walked in front of her where she was following him.
Ishani(by walking in thoughts): Thank god Nirbhay's single world has worked out in favor of me but before I go there Nirbhay should not come please help me bhagwan.
They reached the room she was locked someday before. He opened the door where Ishani entered the room. He stood in front of the room. Where Ishani was acting like she was searching for her chain. Where she slowly came to the place of the old items kept. There was a old pot to her luck she saw some stones. She took a big stone without knowing to the henchman and she hide it in her Saree.
Ishani(taking some more time and hiding the stone carefully): Its okay hope it is not here I would have left somewhere thanks for the help let me search in some other place.(she came out of the room). Thank you so much
Henchman: Its okay madam.

She slowly started to walk to her room. She entered her room and locked her. She started to write in the paper. She wrote a message in it with the pencil. She took the stone and put two rubber bands in a crossed way. She tore a bit of her Saree and tied the Saree strip in the rubber band. She removed her ring from her hand.
Ishani: This ring will tell its me Ranveer(Ring Ranveer presented during Star night. Refer: episode 13 page 8 episode 14 page 9)
She tied her ring in the Saree strip and tighten the ring to the rubber band and Saree strip. She surrounded the stone which has ring with the paper which had the message. She covered the stone completely with paper and put another two rubber bands over the paper to not let the paper fly.
Ishani: Now let me go to Naina's room. Through her window let me throw this and break Ranveer's car glass. hence he will see the message and the ring will tell I am here.
She came out of her room and saw down the hall. All were having their lunch. Ishani made sure Naina was also down. she entered her room. She saw Ranveer's house. She saw Ranveer's car. She was aiming at his car. She was sure not to miss the target. she held the paper covered stone. with full confidence she throw the stone. Where to her luck her aim correctly hit the target. The stone broke a part of Ranveer's car front glass and the stone fell inside the car.
Ishani:(with a happy smile);finally the message reached Ranveer no problem.Now Ranveer will come. Let me see him.
Where she was waiting there was a heavy voice down the hall. Nirbhay was shouting her name.
Nirbhay: Ishani..
Ishani: Arrey bhagwan have I caught got?

she started to move out of the room with a fear and she started to run to the hall. Where that was the time Ranveer came out of his house along with Pratik.
Pratik(seeing car glass broken); Arrey Ranveer some one broke our car glass.
Ranveer(seeing broken glass); Haan some one has broke it(seeing the surrounding) but who did it?

Where he came to see the broken part of the car where inside the car he spot a paper roll.
Ranveer(opening the car door): Arrey aye kya hain?
pratik: paper roll.

Where Ranveer took the paper roll and found out it is not paper roll it has stone inside it.
Ranveer: pratik it has stone inside it.
He removed the rubber band  where the stone was with rubber band and Saree strip holding the ring.(Ranveer taking the ring and saw the ring which had his name in the inner part had a bright smile) Pratik...Pratik Ishani has made the car glass broken.
Pratik: Kya?
Ranveer: Haan to make us see she has done it(he immediately saw Nirbhay's house) but we cannot find her anywhere(seeing the paper) here is some message Pratik let's read.
Pratik: haan Ranveer.

Ranveer:(read the message): Ranveer I am caught up in a bad situation. I know you are here, I made this to indicate you I am here. Sorry for breaking your favorite car.(Ranveer got a smile at Ishani's innocence) Nirbhay is trying to harass me please save me before tomorrow night. I am in the next room to the window that is open now. Come soon be careful. Tumhari Ishani.
pratik: Ranveer we should do something soon.
Ranveer: haan Pratik(he saw the window that is open) it means the next room Ishani is there. Fine let's plan
Where Ishani came to the hall. Nirbhay was standing with a serious face where the complete family was surrounding him. Rithika was seeing Ishani with a cunning smile.
Ishani(in thoughts): Kya hua ab? has Nirbhay got to know about Ranveer? Or have I caught got for what I did today?
Episode ends on Ishani's worried face.
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi...Sorry couldn't reply for all the episodes...But every one of them were beautifully written and I am surprised with Ishani's brains! :D Will wait for the next <3
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely finally ishaani give hint to rv for her presence ...
And naina 😑
Next update is really very special because rv and ishaani come face to face 😳
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now its very interesting lets see what our hero will do to save her heroine.thanx for pm honey.
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Sakshi... 
     I m really really Sorry for not replying u for last few chapters. The news of our show going off air shattered me and I was busy protesting and doing all the things to get it back. Lets hope all goes in our favour. 
    Coming to Episodes, all are beautifully written. Good going Sakshi. Plzz do continue ur ff becoz these ffs are only our hope after the show. 

lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Lovely update...ishani give a hint to ranveer for her condition.now intresting to see what will do ranveer to save ishani .
Thanks for pm
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear dese both chapter were very beautiful it reminded me of some superb time of marsh specially the balloons part it reminds of dere Valentine day celebration
Ishani is pretty smart here but naina how he llzhandle her
U r taking your story through interesting way I loved it
Thnx for pm waiting for next
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Finally ranveer is confirmed about ishanis presence ...and naina kabab main haddi 😑 ...nice update.thanks for pm 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Hey Sakshi...Sorry couldn't reply for all the episodes...But every one of them were beautifully written and I am surprised with Ishani's brains! :D Will wait for the next <3

Hi Aarushi Ya dear I was seriously missing your comment😭😭😭😭 but no need sorry and all finally you came up with the comment right. Happy that you liked all the episodes. Ishani's brain was lost in the show long back. But other Ekta's show they never depict Heroine this way. Priya of Bade acche lagte hain the woman could handle everything, Ishita character is also not that stupid compared to ishani. Hence I want a 21st century woman Ishani hence I am portraying the possible side of Ishani. Let me update it yaar keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰