Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Wonderful chpt and sorry for
late reply i'm bit busy yaar
You describe ranveer and ishani emtional
feeling supeb... nice yaar i hope ranveer &
Ishani reunion soon.. keep writing
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige happy for your comment. Happy that you liked the chapter. No need sorry yaar.. you replied that is more than enough. Glad that I have been something to bring Ishveer emotions by my story. Ya by this week end they will unite in my episodes but before reunion they will undergo lot of drama bear me for that keep reading 😉😉😉
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great going Sakshi.loved ur every ch nd thanx a lot for ur pms.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi all ur chapters are so awesome that I read them twice
I know I have told u but I love dere flashback scenes the most they are so beautiful nd with cuteness overloaded
Thnx fr pm dear
Now ranveer needs to find her also naina is the new cause of worry for him
Update soon just one thing can v get more romance I love dem in that mode
U r growing day by day in your writing skills
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for late reply ...
Little bit bzy...
Anyhow awesome upadates ...
Super way to feel ishaani that ranveer is here for rescue her...
Just hope that rv will see ishaani very soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Great going Sakshi.loved ur every ch nd thanx a lot for ur pms.

Hi naush happy for your comment loved that you are liking my story and concept . No need thanks yaar pm is my duty to be sent to you keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey sakshi all ur chapters are so awesome that I read them twice
I know I have told u but I love dere flashback scenes the most they are so beautiful nd with cuteness overloaded
Thnx fr pm dear
Now ranveer needs to find her also naina is the new cause of worry for him
Update soon just one thing can v get more romance I love dem in that mode
U r growing day by day in your writing skills

Hi dear thanks for the comment first it was awesome to read. Really so so happy that you are reading my episodes twice. glad that you are enjoying flashback scenes. Ya Ranveer will find out Ishani in the coming up episodes. Naina will be something different in my episodes. But Naina is a new hectic for Ranveer. Ya let me update it ya let me try to entertain you with romance with all possible ways. This their reunion bear me. Thanks for the compliment dear happy for your comment keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Sorry for late reply ...
Little bit bzy...
Anyhow awesome upadates ...
Super way to feel ishaani that ranveer is here for rescue her...
Just hope that rv will see ishaani very soon

HI Ayesha thanks for the comment. Its okay yaar you have replied in your busy schedule that is more than enough no need sorry yaar. happy that you liked the updates and liking the plot. thank god I was so feared whether you guys will love that horn and indicator way happy that you liked it. Ya they will meet so soon keep reading dear bear me for this week alone 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys,
Could any of you tell me who is this Sourav Balaji Kapoor. I heard he is the marketing person of Balaji Telefilms. He has posted in his facebook page about Ekta and colors channel planning for Meri Aashiqui tumse hi season 2 on fans demand. Could it be believed? Has anyone know his post was true before in any of the shows?

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 97
The song ended. Ranveer coming to the real world was so emotional. He was just staring at Nirbhay's bungalow. When he was standing like that Pratik tapped his shoulders.
Pratik: Ranveer
Ranveer(wiping his tears turning to him): Haan Pratik..
Pratik:We have done everything but we didn't get any reaction from Ishani.
Ranveer(with a confirmed voice):This is clearly indicating Nirbhay and Rithika have cleverly trapped Ishani. But they never know Ishani can fight against anything. Ishani will be 75% sure about me with the horn, indicator of the car and the song I played.But there will be doubt to her. Surely Ishani won't be able to come out of the house by herself.It is clear.We should do the final step in CAT OUT OF THE BAG and complete the plan and move to next plan.

Pratik: What step it is Ranveer?
Ranveer: We thought Ishani would come out of the house by herself but she cannot at least in this plan we should make her confirm we are here. She should not be in the dilemma whether it is me or not.
Pratik: But how Ranveer?

Ranveer:Wait till morning Pratik.
Pratik nodded his head and left to sleep where Ranveer gave a confirmed head shake to himself and went to his room to sleep.
Ishani who was crying digging her face in between her palm.
Ishani: I heard Ranveer's car horn, indicator.And Kishore kumar songs. If I have heard any one sound it can be some other person but will all the three sounds means It should be Ranveer but how to confirm it. Have my Ranveer come?How will I make sure it is Ranveer God please give me a way.
Where thinking about it she slowly fell asleep.
In the morning.
Ishani(who was ready and sitting in the floor after having her breakfast): It is 11th day after 3days this Nirbhay will...Oh my god only I will get this type of troubles in the world. I cannot see outside. I am really confused about the car horn, indicator and Kishore kumar songs. Will it be my Ranveer? or I am over thinking
Ranveer was standing in his house terrace where Pratik was standing along side him without understanding what Ranveer is going to do next. Where they were silently standing a man came with 7 big heart shaped red balloons.
Man:(to Ranveer): Sir the balloons you asked..
Ranveer(giving some money): Thank you tie it here (he showed a place to tie the balloon)

The man firmly tied the balloons. Ranveer saw the balloons where 7 heart shaped red balloons were floating in the air so lovingly.
man:Shall I leave sir?
Ranveer: haan Thank you for arranging for balloons
Man: Haan sir.

The Man left the place where Pratik who was seeing Ranveer with a doubt look where Ranveer seeing him signed what with his head shake.
Pratik:Why are you keeping balloons here Ranveer?
Ranveer: If Ishani sees this balloons she will surely know it is me. So she will be confirmed that we are here.
Pratik: But how?
Ranveer:Surely Red balloon can be seen from the house clearly with the horn, indicator and songs Ishani will be trying to see out. So she will see the Red balloons. I always used to give seven balloons to Ishani hence she will surely know it. And if any people ask for what we have kept balloon let us tell we are celebrating Valentines day
Pratik glance Ranveer with a chubby smile. Where he started to walk downstairs. Ranveer who was up to walk with a thought turned back and saw the balloons that were floating in the air. A smile came to his face and his memory waves went back.
FLASHBACK.
That was a Valentines day. Ishani was sitting in the sofa where Ranveer making himself ready.
Ranveer;Ishani
Ishani: Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer: Today is valentines day what do you want from me?
Ishani:(getting up with a child look): I want balloon Ranveer.
Ranveer: Sirf balloon, why this much simple this year.
Ishani: Once we celebrated by telling lies to our families but after our reunion this valentines day should be of small small happiness so get me one balloon red color heart shape balloon.
Ranveer:(giving a smile):only one tk Okay.

In the evening.
Ranveer came to his room with balloons and he tied it in their bed holder.
Ranveer: Ishani...
Ishani (after 5 minutes): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile showing balloons): Balloons
Ishani(with a smile seeing the balloons): Its so nice Ranveer (she was touching the balloons and she kissed a balloon) but I asked only one balloon but there are (she started to count) one, two... seven balloons Ranveer.

Ranveer(hugging her from behind): Seven balloons you know why I have given seven balloons
Ishani: Nahi
Ranveer: How many letters my name has?
Ishani(bit counting): Seven
Ranveer:(turning her to him): Haan So Seven letter of Ranveer seven heart shaped balloons. Means Ranveer is full of love so when ever you get balloons from me it will be seven
Ishani(hugged him with smile):Thank you

Ranveer(hugging her back): Hmmm
FLASHBACK ENDS
Ranveer giving a smile to himself went downstairs. The day was slowly coming to its afternoon. Ishani who had her lunch with Nirbhay's family. Nirbhay was as usual smiling at her.
Nirbhay: Maa I need to got to industry I will come by night only so you all should take care of Ishani.
Aarthi: haan bhaiya we will
Nirbhay(with strict voice): Don't forget my rules no one should give her mobile

All nodded their head to Nirbhay's order. Ishani saw everyone with a helpless look. Nirbhay left the place where all the people were leaving one by one. Ishani finishing her lunch started to walk to her room. She was walking in the corridor when she reached her room something came and hit her. Where she pushed it and saw it was a cockroach.
Ishani: Cockroach..(where she ignoring it was up to enter her room something stopped her) From where Cockroach came from the near room. Means My room window are locked but I can see through other room's window. Haan ..
She saw the complete house it was silent and she saw down the hall Naina was seriously speaking in her phone.
Ishani: The near room is Naina's room she is speaking in the phone. let me use her window and see outside.
She made sure no one is seeing her and she entered the room. The window was slightly opened. She made the window open completely. When she put her eyes outside she saw the opposite house where her eyes immediately saw the balloons that were floating.
Ishani: Red heart balloons(she started to count it her face had a cute smile)Seven red heart balloons.
Where Ranveer's words heard to her "
Seven letter of Ranveer seven heart shaped balloons Means Ranveer is full of love so when ever you get balloons from me it will be seven".
Ishani(with a tear cum smile): It is surely my Ranveer (where she saw the front of the house and she spotted the car) This is Ranveer's new car. He specifically brought this car for its color. Its sure it is my Ranveer(joining hands)Thank you so much bhagwan Ranveer has come.But how will I reach him or how could he reach me?I am sure he knows I am here that is why he has come her. but I should indicate here is the correct place I am in this house. or else he could get caught to some henchmen. but how..
Where She was thinking some hand suddenly tapped her. Where getting shocked Ishani saw the person where she found Naina with a smiling face she smiled at her back.
Naina: Ishaniji Aap? What are you doing in my room?
Ishani: Kuch nahi...actually I felt someone trying to see the room through window that's why?(where she was managing)
Naina(with a smile): You no need to worry Ishaniji No one can come inside Nirbhay bhaiya house.. be brave haan

Ishani nodded her head where Naina saw outside the window where she saw the balloons in Ranveer's house
Naina: wow cute balloons nice know Ishaniji. A person should be so lovable to get these ideas. What do you think?
Ishani(seeing the balloons): Haan he should be in deep love. He should have loved her at first sight to express it he is loving her this way
Naina: Do you think so Ishaniji?
Ishani: Haan he should be a lovely person for sure.(having a smile in her face she started to move out of the room)
Naina(seeing Ranveer's house and balloons): That means Ranveer too likes me know for that only he has kept balloons. Let me go and talk to him in evening.

The day was drawing to evening where Naina was knocking Ranveer's door. Pratik opened the door and found Naina and gave her a smile.
Pratik: Aap?
Naina: I came to see Ranveer can I come in?
Pratik: Haan

Where Naina entered the house she spotted Ranveer working in his laptop. Seeing Naina he had a confusion and smiled for her sake.
Ranveer: Naina tum?
Naina:Haan mein
Ranveer: what would you like to have coffee or tea?
Naina: No I don't want anything Ranveer I came to discuss something with you.
Ranveer: haan tell me
Naina: my family asks me to get married
Ranveer: oh
Naina(with a shy smile): What do you think about marriage Ranveer?
Ranveer(suddenly thinking about his marriage): A lovely thing of life that makes two souls one. It is a awesome event Naina
Naina:(in thoughts): He too have marriage ideas.(to Ranveer) What were those balloons Ranveer?
Ranveer;We are celebrating it for valentines day.
Naina: you could have given it to your lover know why have you tied it in the terrace?
Ranveer: (thinking Ishani): She is near me but I am unable to reach her so only to express my love I made it
Naina(in thoughts): Only I am near him and we didn't express our love yet so he too has love on me. let me make it sure.
Ranveer: Naina... kya hua

Naina: kuch nahi.. Are you loving any one Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan I do...
Naina: Is it love at first sight?
Ranveer(thinking his and Ishani's childhood meet ): Haan when I saw her for the first time I fell for her. It is surely love at first sight.
Naina:(in thoughts) Haan we both fell on each other and I fell in love with him he too it seems it is surely love at first sight.Tomorrow morning let me propose you Ranveer.
(seeing him)fine Ranveer let me leave
Ranveer: Haan bye Naina

Where she left pratik who was watching all this from the corner of the hall.
Pratik: Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan
Pratik: why don't we enter Nirbhay's house with the help of Naina.
Ranveer: Nahi Pratik I don't feel anything on Naina but she feels me as good friend we should not play with others feelings so no
Ishani would have know we are here. She is trapped we will get her in two or three days okay
Pratik: haan tk Ranveer...

To be continued 😉😉😉😉
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Its going wonderful hope he finds ishani soon thanks for pm 😊