Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Sakshi
your chapters are wonderful, keep them writing

since show is ear end, i'm not very regular in reading posts, but whenever I read, i read all in one go πŸ˜³

here, am waiting for their reunion

all the best dear
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Superb episode yr ... Its going wonderful hope he find ishani soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Hi Sakshi

your chapters are wonderful, keep them writing

since show is ear end, i'm not very regular in reading posts, but whenever I read, i read all in one go πŸ˜³

here, am waiting for their reunion

all the best dear

Hi Mas thanks for the comment first happy that you loved the chapters ya I will continue. Let the show end yaar our Ishveer will come back with a good show again. Happy that you are reading when you get time. Ya the reunion will happen soon . Thanks for your wishes and keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Superb episode yr ... Its going wonderful hope he find ishani soon

Thanks Zenab for your comment happy that you loved the way the episodes are going and he will find her soon please bear me this weak alone reunion will be on the next week keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey good one sakshi darl . and it was awesome keep updating dear. the way you describe ishu and rv feelings were superb dear😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 96
It was next day morning where it was 10th day according to Nirbhay's countdown. Ishani was so sad about the day passing.
Ishani: Only four more days What am I to do now. (She cried terribly) Raagini how are you baby? you will be missing Mama so much know haan Mama too miss you so much. (Raagini's face came to her mind) Mama should have not left you on that day which made us apart now.
Ranveer after having his breakfast came and stood near the window and was seeing Nirbhay's house. Where he was watching his house for almost 15 minutes a car came and it got stopped in front of Nirbhay's house. Ranveer made his eyes sharp and was waiting to know the person in the car. Where after a while a woman got out of the car. It was the evil woman "Rithika"
Ranveer(seeing her entering the house): Now I have seen you Rithika you are the evil force driving the complete kidnap drama.
Where Ranveer was seeing her entering Nirbhay's house.
Ranveer:You have hurt my Ishani to extreme Rithika I won't forgive you.I won't.
Rithika was entering Nirbhay's house when she entered the house she got a shock of her life. She saw Ishani sitting in the sofa of the hall.
Rithika(came near her with anger and held her hand and made her stand): How dare you enter the house? Are you trying to run away from here?
Ishani:Rithika chodo mujhe what are you doing?
Rithika: You should be inside the locked room but you are freely sitting in the hall.how dare?

Where she raised her hand to slap Ishani where Ishani at the sudden reaction of Rithika closed her eyes tightly. But a hand held Rithika's hand. Ishani slowly opened her eyes and saw Nirbhay's hands held Rithika's hand that was up to slap her. Ishani saw Nirbhay who was holding Rithika's hand with a cool anger.
Rithika(jerking her hand from Nirbhay's hand): What are you doing Nirbhay? why are you stopping me?did you see her you just introduced her to your family taking advantage she has come inside the house and sitting in the hall.
Nirbhay: Be calm Rithika I only allowed her inside the house.
Rithika: I was away from her for two days in that two days you have allowed her into the house.

With this chore almost Nirbhay's family members came to the hall.
Nirbhay's mother: kya hua Nirbhay? Why you are fighting with Rithika?
Nirbhay: Nothing Maa dekho Rithika come with me let me explain please..

Where Rithika seeing everyone and throwing a heavy anger look to Ishani and started to walk behind Nirbhay.
Ishani started to walk to her room where her thoughts were "kya karo mein? how is Rithika connected to Nirbhay family? How this both the people joined their hands? How will I get out of this trap? How will I reach Ranveer and my family?
She entered her room and sat in the floor by crying.
Rithika coming to a side with Nirbhay.
Nirbhay(with anger): What is your problem Rithika?
Rithika: I was not here for past two days in that you have allowed Ishani to be in the house. I brought her to be here under our control she should undergo a great torture.

Nirbhay(giving a smile): Rithika I really want Ishani to be in my life that is why I allowed her to be in my house. You wanted to torture Ishani know. Separating her from Ranveer is the biggest torture to her. But now my need is she should forget Ranveer completely. I am going to get her at the end of 4th day.
Rithika(had a smile): Haan it really nice Nirbhay. She will lose her respect as will she will be away from Ranveer for life time.
Nirbhay: haan finally you understood know.
Rithika: Haan okay.

They both exchanged a cunning smile.Nirbhay left the place.
Rithika:(in thoughts):This man will want you Ishani with that you will lose your respect but Nirbhay does not know if you lose your respect you will kill yourself. To the sins you did to me you should kill yourself that is the biggest punishment for Ranveer. He should see your dead body.
Rithika gave a cunning smile to herself.
Nirbhay Mother came to Nirbhay's room.
Nirbhay's mother: Nirbhay..
Nirbhay: Do you need anything maa? You would have called me know I would have come to you.

Nirbhay's mother was seeing him with a surprise.
Nirbhay(with a smile): Kya hua maa? why are you seeing me like this?
Nirbhay's mother(in a emotional voice):You know Nirbhay you were a spoiled brat once. you never listened to me or your father. You didn't feel for your fathers dead too. But for the past few days you are smiling which I never saw before, you are happy with your sisters fun where I never saw you talking to them politely. You are caring me for the first time today.

Nirbhay saw her with a smile which didn't go away from his face.
Nirbhay's mother(keeping her hand in his shoulders): It is all because of Ishani know?
Nirbhay: Haan Maa she is something Maa. she is a feeling which cannot be explained. She made me feel loved, she made me feel like a responsible person.
Nirbhay's Mother: Marry her Nirbhay.

Nirbhay:(with a stubbornness): Haan let me think about it before that I have certain things to be sorted out between me and Ishani so wait till that.
Nirbhay's Mother: Tk but soon give us a good news.

The day came to afternoon where Ishani was having her lunch in her room. Ranveer who was sitting in the sofa in his house with Pratik.
Pratik: Arrey Ranveer what we are going to do now?
Ranveer: We have parked our car behind the house know?
Pratik: Haan
Ranveer: Now here we have a parking lot in front of the house. So you bring the car and park in front of the house.
Pratik: But..
Ranveer: Pratik park the car in front of the house let me explain you.

Pratik nodded his head as yes and left the house taking the car key. He went behind the house and got inside the car and inserting the key. He started the car and brought the car in front of their house. Ranveer was standing there Pratik parked the car and got down the car.
Ranveer: Nice job man
Pratik: fine why you are doing it Ranveer?
Ranveer:We brought this car newly that too a month before. So Rithika does not know this car hence we won't get caught by the car. But Ishani knows this car so well so now You are going to sound horn first. And after that you are going to play the indicator that we use when we take car reverse. It has a song music so Ishani will get to know we are here.
Pratik:(with a bubbly smile): Awesome Ranveer

Ranveer:Fine sound horn first after 10 minutes play the indicator okay
Pratik: haan okay.

Pratik sat inside the car he sound the horn two times. Where Ishani who was sitting in the room with dull face hearing it.
Ishani:(with a realizing): Aye horn... nahi..
Where she was again thinking some other things after 10 minutes she heard the indicator music of the car. Hearing it she got a bright smile in her face.
Ishani(with a happiness): Aye Ranveer's new cars indicator music he has tum hi ho music that means my Ranveer has come but will only Ranveer has this music it can be other persons car too. But if Ranveer has come let me see.(music was playing still)
She rushed to the window and tried to open it where she was trying hard to open it but she was not able to open the window.
Ishani: Arrey this window was open in the morning but ab kya hua?(by the time the music was off)
Where she was struggling a person entered with a big laughter. Where getting shocked Ishani saw the person where Nirbhay was standing with a villain look.
Nirbhay: You cannot open the window?
Ishani: Only through this way I was able to see the sky at least but you have...
Nirbhay: haan I have completely locked the window you cannot open it here after.
Ishani: But why?
Nirbhay: Don't know Ishani when Rithika said that you would escape from here.I felt insecure whether I will lose you. You cannot escape through front door or back door because my men's are there. The only way for you to see the world is through windows hence I locked it permanently.
Ishani(with a cry cum anger): Why you are harassing me to this extreme Nirbhay?
Nirbhay(came close to Ishani and made her to hit the wall and he was close to her): Please wait for 4 days once I get you completely this house is completely yours you are a free bird in this house.

He was so close to her where Ishani was feeling awkward and was struggling to get away from him.
Nirbhay: After that marry me Ishani..
Ishani(pushed him with a bit force):you lost your mind Nirbhay better be at your limits.
Nirbhay: Haan let me be at my limit but only for 4 days after that I am going to show my love to you. Never mind you show it or not but I want you that is it.

Giving a warning look he started to go out of her room. Ishani sat with a crying face.
Pratik: What is this Ranveer there is no reaction in the house.
Ranveer: This means Ishani is unable to reach the outside world.
Pratik: How you are saying it this much confidently Ranveer?
Ranveer:This area is bit silent area our car indicator sound would be surely heard to that house. Obviously Ishani should have heard it.She would be trying to see us but something is stopping her. That means she is not able to reach outside world
Pratik: Now we should go to next plan Ranveer HIDE AND SEEK.
Ranveer: Nahi Pratik we have other steps to be executed in the "CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG".
Pratik: What is it?
Ranveer:Wait till evening.

The day was drawing to evening. Ranveer was sipping his tea as well pratik was having the tea with a expecting face towards Ranveer.
Ranveer: Now Pratik if someone knocks our door know you should only open it they should never know I am here. We should not get caught in the eyes of Nirbhay or Rithika okay so see in the door viewer and open the door.
Pratik: Okay but what are you going to do now?

Ranveer nodding his head with a smile went and switched on the speaker and music system.
Pratik: arrey are you in the mood to hear song now?
Ranveer: Arrey baba now it is evening as it is silent area if I play songs opposite house can hear it clearly. As it is a song Nirbhay or Rithika won't mind it but Ishani will get to know us.
Pratik: How? she will also think someone is hearing the song.
Ranveer: Haan if we play some new songs she will think like that but If I play Kishore kumar songs she will surely know it is me okay.

Pratik nodded with happy. Where Ranveer selected the song and the song started to play. It was "Pyar kiye je" song where Ranveer was standing near window and was seeing Nirbhay's bungalow. Ishani who was hearing the song had felt something strange.
Ishani: Aye gana. Its Ranveer's favorite song it means... Even someone can be hearing this song. If it is Ranveer means..But what all happening from afternoon tells me it is Ranveer but..
She got up with excitement and saw the window which cannot be opened.
Ishani: If this window is open know I could see outside but now this stupid man has locked this also. How to see who is it?
All she could able to do was only to sit and cry where she was sitting and feeling the song at the same time Ranveer was lost in the song seeing Nirbhay's house. Both the people memories went some days behind.
FLASHBACK.
Ranveer was hearing songs in his head phone reading a magazine. Ishani brought Raagini who was calmly sleeping in her shoulders. She made Raagini sleep in the cradle.
Ishani: Ranveer..
He was so deep in the magazine and the song...
Ishani: Ranveer..
Where losing her patience she shook his shoulders " Ranveer"
Ranveer(taking the head phones): Arrey Ishani when did you come?
Ishani:wow if I have come an hour late know you will ask when I was born?If you hear songs you will forget the whole world?
Ranveer: Arrey you know I love Kishore kumar songs as much I love you. It was a nice song.
Ishani: Then spend your time with your songs.

She was having a playful anger and was about to leave. Ranveer held her hand sitting in the bed.He pulled her to him.
Ishani: chodo mujhe enjoy with your songs.
Ranveer: Ishani...see me first.
Ishani(seeing him): what?
Ranveer: sit with me please.

She sat near him she was having a childish anger.
Ranveer: You know what Ishani when I was loving you I used to hear Rafi, Kishore kumar songs. You will be seeing me as your friend but when I used to see you in my mind Kishore kumar songs used to play in background. Many times I wanted to hear this song with you but kya karo mein driver ka beta.
Where before he could complete Ishani put her index finger in his lips.
Ishani: tum mera friend, lover, husband, pyaar, zindaagi.
Ranveer saw her with a emotional look.
Ishani(giving a smile): Can i hear the songs with you?
Ranveer: haan

He sat on the bed Resting his head in head rest where Ishani sat close to him. Ishani took Ranveer's hand and made him put it around her neck. Both exchanged a smile.Each one had one headphone on their ears. Where the song was playing they were hearing with a happy smile and enjoying each others company. Where the songs mood made both of them slowly fell on a eye lock.
Ranveer(in a low voice): Thank you
Ishani asked for what with her head shake.
Ranveer: for making my dream come true.
Ishani was seeing with a lovely look where Ranveer slowly lowered his head. Ranveer gave a lovable kiss in her forehead. Ishani resting her head in Ranveer's shoulders. He hugged her so close to him.
Ishani:(with closed eyes): I love you Ranveer
Ranveer:(lost in song and hearing those words from Ishani): I love you more than anything Ishani. Be with me forever.
Ishani: Hmmm

They were in each others embrace.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
When both of them came out of the memory and was seeing the real world they are in. The song was over now. Ishani had tears in her eyes and Ranveer was so emotional.
Screen splits on crying Ishani and Emotional Ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hey good one sakshi darl . and it was awesome keep updating dear. the way you describe ishu and rv feelings were superb dear😊

Thanks for the comment dear happy that you loved the chapters. happy that I was able to reach RV and Ishani's feelings to you when you read keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful thanks for pm dear ... πŸ‘
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Wonderful chpt and sorry for
late reply i'm bit busy yaar
You describe ranveer and ishani emtional
feeling supeb... nice yaar i hope ranveer &
Ishani reunion soon.. keep writing
Thanks for pm