NidsJ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Plz continue sakshi...
Now fan fictions are the only way by which we can keep our ishveer alive... 😭
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

sakshi please continue the story.. don't end it.. I can't live without my Shadhika. Atleast by reading ur FF I ll get some satisfaction.

Hi Priyanka thanks for the comment first ya if you guys will read I will surely write the story. Shadhika will live in all the peoples FF. Happy that you are satisfied with my FF and let me tell you don't feel sad dear keep watching before 2016 we will get back shakthi and radhika in some other show as couple don't worry they will come back
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

Do continue it Sakshi.. Its only hope for us.:( I can't write more than this. I m not in the condition to comment more. :(:(

Roshini ya dear if you guys are ready to read  I will surely continue. its seems you are sad on the ending of MATSH even all are sad on the news but don't worry dear keep reading all the writers FF's and keep watching we will get back our Ishveer in some other show don't worry they won't lose such a lovely couple
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

plz dont end sakshi.ur our only hope.we can imagine our ishveer throuh ur story,plz dnt evr think to stop diz ff😭😭😭

Hi Malsa if you all are ready to read I am ready to write dear. No only me dear there are so many writers in the forum they all give you the beautiful Ishveer. Happy that I have been a small reason for you to get Ishveer in my story. okay dear read it I will continue
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Plz continue sakshi...
Now fan fictions are the only way by which we can keep our ishveer alive... 😭

Hi Nidsj happy that I have received a comment from you. I will see your likes in all the chapters thanks for that first. If you guys are ready to read I will surely write the story dear. Happy that you guys make like Ishveer through FF of all the writers in the forum. Ya our Ishveer will live in our FF's don't worry somewhere we will get back our Ishveer in some other show
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz dont stop Sakshi you are a great hope for me.I can see ishveer alive in ur ff.plz make us happy by writting more stories
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Plz dont stop Sakshi you are a great hope for me.I can see ishveer alive in ur ff.plz make us happy by writting more stories

Hi naush happy for the comment thanks for trusting me to that extreme dear. Glad that I had a small part to bring Ishveer alive to you. If you guys are ready to read I will surely write don't worry dear we will get our Ishveer some how through another show keep patience dear
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Plz continue ya ... i liked it vry much.i know we can not see Matsh and ishveer but we can imagin ishveer love story in your ff.so plz don't stop and keep writing ya
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 93
That evening finally became night. Nirbhay made Ishani to stay in a new room. She came inside the room and saw the room.
Ishani(giving a fade smile to herself):Till yesterday I was in a locked room. Now I have got freedom to the extreme of coming inside the house. Today I have got a new room.(She saw the complete room) This room has everything a comfortable bed, AC, Sofa, everything but I feel like I am in a golden cage.(She started to cry lot of tears where coming down from her eyes to cheeks like a water falls). Can you come Ranveer? I am sure you will be trying all the possible ways to save me but even if you come how could you come inside this house Ranveer? How could you?
She sat on a corner of the room and rested her head on the wall.
Ranveer who was standing near the window with a wine class in his hand and was watching Nirbhay's bungalow.
Ranveer: You should be here only Ishani. I feel like I am near you. You will be crying a lot I am sorry now I am not near you to wipe your tears. please don't cry my dear sunny.(where without to his control his eyes were moist). I have come near you Ishani. I will try all the possible ways to save you. I will reach the place were you are very soon. This Ranveer can do anything for Ishani.
Where Ranveer drank the wine in a single gulp and went to his room and laid on the floor.
The Sun raise was so beautiful the next morning. Ishani opened her eyes and saw the room where she is. She rubbed her eyes and realized she slept by sitting itself.
Ishani:I was marking the days when I was inside that locked room now I cannot do that also. Fine let me have it in my mind. (she came to the window and saw the Sun) Bhagwan today is "8"th day. Only Six more days are there. Please do some miracle and save me.(She worshiped the god and started to make herself ready).
Ranveer was waking up Pratik. He was having a kumbakarna sleep.
Ranveer: Arrey Pratik utto.
Pratik(rubbing his face): Kya Baa?
Ranveer: Arrey mein Baa nahi mein Ranveer.
Pratik(got up suddenly):Ranveer why are you waking me up? you no need to do this to me you have that much affection on me? you have planned to wake me up every morning? Baa will do it.
Ranveer(with a playful anger): Arrey Mota babu we are not in our house see around you.We have come to save Ishani and you are ?
Where Pratik saw the complete house and he realized why they were here.
Pratik: Sorry Ranveer.
Ranveer:Its okay baba now you get ready and be in the house let me go for jogging.
Pratik:I know you do exercise but why suddenly jogging today?
Ranveer: We have entered Nirbhay's area. First we should know this area. We should know all the ways to get out of this area and we should know the nook and corner of this area. This will help us when we need to escape from them.
Pratik: Hmm Ranveer but if Nirbhay see you. You said he know you well already.
Ranveer: Let me wear this Jacket and woolen headband so that if accidentally he see me also he will think I am just a jogging guy. The way his house looks tell me he is like a Don so mostly he won't come out that too for jogging and all.
Pratik: Anyways be careful Ranveer.
Ranveer: Haan I will be...
Giving a smile to Pratik he came out of the house. He came to the near by jogging track cum park where some old people were going for walking. And young lad's were jogging. He started to jog
as well he tried to get the area structure and kind of people living around. He jogged almost 5 rounds somewhere were he got a call from sharman.
Ranveer(picking the call): Haan Sharman...good morning
Sharman: good morning Ranveer. Have you reached safely?
Ranveer: Haan we have and we are opposite to that Nirbhay's house don't worry I will handle it in a proper way Sharman.
Sharman: You may get angry in some other matter but in Ishani's case you will never hurt her Ranveer..
Ranveer: Haan Sharman fine tell me why did you call me this much early?

Sharman:I need Robin's file Ranveer. Today I need to meet him.
Ranveer: Thanks for taking care of business and the file is in my study room behind shelf.
Sharman: Okay Ranveer let me take it.
Ranveer: Haan

Where he cut the call and heard a heavy sound of a lorry which was coming bit fast. The lorry driver was kept on giving horn sound as that was bit small road for lorry to come. Where Ranveer stood in the side of the road where some distance away from him he saw a girl in jogging suit who was talking in the phone. She was walking and was serious in the phone where the lorry was coming towards her and without hearing the horn she was walking.
Ranveer: Arrey...excuse me
She didn't hear him.
Where seeing the lorry and almost he ran towards her and pulled her to his side where she slipped on him by his force where the lorry crossed them and Ranveer was laying in the ground and she was above him. She was completely out of the world seeing him.
Ranveer: Are you okay? I am sorry you didn't hear the lorry horn that's why. you were talking in the phone I called you but you didn't hear me.
Where Ranveer was seriously explaining her she was seeing him with a smile where Ranveer moved her catching her shoulders and made her stand up and he stood up.
Naina(with a shy smile): Thank you.
Ranveer: You are most welcome. Be safe in the roads
Naina:(in thoughts): Even dream too come true. I saw him in real, the same face, the same handsomeness. I need to know his name
(to Ranveer) By the by I am Naina Singh.
Ranveer: Hmmm Ranveer Vaghela..

Naina(in thoughts): My god he has come. My dream hero has come. He saved the way as such he saved me in my dream. My man has come.
She was falling for his charm where Ranveer felt something uncomfortable.
Ranveer(giving a smile): Fine Naina let me leave.
He started to walk where Naina getting shocked came behind him.
Naina: Haan Ranveer. Sorry can I call you Ranveer.
Ranveer: haan why not?
Naina: (giving a childish smile): can you accept me as your friend (she showed her hand).
Ranveer: Friend?

Naina: I am a friendly girl I will get attached so soon to everyone today you have saved my life. So you are my friend right?
Ranveer: (gave his hand): Haan My new friend.
Naina: Where are you staying?
Ranveer: Need to walk half kilometer from here.
Naina: Even me
shall we walk together? if you don't mind
Ranveer:Haan ya sure.

They started to walk together. Naina was admiring him like anything. She felt almost he is hers. His hair, face, smile, charm made her fall for him like anything.
Ranveer: Fine Naina this is my house.
Naina: You are here Ranveer?
Ranveer: Why I should not be here?
Naina: You are so humorous. I really believe we have some connection see you are opposite to my house.

Where hearing it Ranveer got a shocked look.
Ranveer: matlab tumhari ghar?
Naina(indicating the opposite house): aye.. this is my house.
Ranveer: means you are Nirbhay's
Naina: sister.

Where Naina was up to tell something a servant came out.
Servant: Madamji you are here. I was about to come in search of you. Bhaiya wants you.
Naina: Haan let me come(seeing Ranveer): Fine let me leave lets meet sometime later.
Ranveer: Haan.

Where Naina left the place Ranveer saw her and turned to his house and reached the hall. Pratik was having his breakfast.
Pratik: Haan Ranveer. you came come on have your breakfast.
Ranveer was in a bit shock.
Pratik(seeing him): Kya hua Ranveet tum tku na? anything problem?
Ranveer: Haan bit problem Pratik. when I was jogging I saw a girl she was about to be got in a accident with lorry I save her. She become my friend and she came walking with me. She finally showed her house as opposite house.
Pratik: That means?
Ranveer: Means she is Nirbhay's sister. I have introduced my name without knowing she is Nirbhay's sister. Now I have fear if she said Nirbhay means.
Pratik: What to do Ranveer?
Ranveer(in a confident voice): Fine we cannot back off. Lets pray god she should not let my name. And wealthy girls don't share about a just friend to their family. lets hope for the best. Tk let me get ready.
He went to his room and after an hour came out ready. He took his phone and called Rajat.
Rajat: Haan RV have you reached Haryana?
RV: Haan I have..
Rajat: Fine when can I meet you where should I come to meet you?
RV: Can you come to my house.
Rajat: Haan sure RV message me the address.
RV: Ya sure.

Putting down the call he messaged the direction and landmark. He sat on the table and started to have his breakfast. After an hour There was a knock in Ranveer's house door. He opened the door where he saw a man with a perfect police look.
RV: Mr.Rajat Singh?
Rajat: Haan its me you are RV?
RV: haan welcome..

He came in and Ranveer made him to sit. And gave him a cup of coffee.
Rajat: Tell me RV what kind of help you need from our side?
RV: Haan actullay Nirbhay has kidnapped my wife and I came to rescue her. Nirbhay is a powerful man so I should some how plot plan and get Ishani. In case during this process if we get caught in a bad way you should help us with legal procedure as a police. That is what is needed.
Rajat: We will do it RV. Why cannot you file a compliant against him so that we can directly go and get him arrested and get Ishani back.

RV: No Rajat he is a powerful man to a level I should not make him my enemy so I will try my best to make Ishani come out of the house and will take her from here silently without any violence, Or else if we get caught in a severe manner I will complaint you that time please help us. I can only give a phone call during that critical situation.
Rajat: Fine RV we will and try to get her soon and leave Haryana all the best
RV: Thank you.

Rajat: let me leave.
RV gave a smile to him where Rajat left.
Day was in its evening.
Ishani was sitting in the dinning table so sad. she does not know what to do? don't know whether to escape from here or to stay here with the hope Ranveer will come. She felt thirsty and entered the kitchen no one was there. She opened the fridge and took a bottle of water and drank it. When she was up to put the bottle again in the fridge some sweet memories came to her thought which made her shy for a while.
FLASHBACK.
Ranveer was having his dinner where Ishani after serving him was seeing him having the dinner. Finally he finished his dinner.
Ishani: tk you go and sleep Ranveer let me keep all the food in fridge and come Good night.
Before he could tell she started to take the food vessels inside the kitchen. Ishani kept some food in the fridge where she turned she saw Ranveer smiling at her.
Ishani: Arrey you didn't go
Giving a playful smile he nodded his head right and left indicating no.
Ishani:why? go and sleep.
Ranveer pulled her close to him.
Ishani: Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer: Arrey you are telling me to sleep that too without a cute romance. This is how you will talk to a romantic hero?
Ishani: Ranveer leave me Raagini may cry anytime if she cries Maa will come to call me so go to room now.

She was pushing him where he was not ready to move at all. He held her close where that was the moment they heard " Ishani, Ishani" Amba voice came where she finally was up to come to Kitchen was evident in the voice that came louder. Ranveer suddenly opened the fridge door and hide himself where Ishani stood near the door to manage the situation.
Amba: Ishani what are you doing?
Ishani: Maa actually Now only Ranveer had his dinner. I am keeping the food inside the fridge.
Amba: fine fine Ishani Raagini is playing she is not sleeping come and take her. It was time that's why I was searching for you.
Ishani: Haan you go maa let me come.
Amba: tk come fast

Where that was the moment Amba left the place where Ranveer pulled Ishani towards him which made both of them to sit behind the fridge door which is open.
Ishani: Ranveer you never have place sense for romance always in the kitchen or fridge. This is the second time you have chose fridge.
Ranveer: You know what more than bedroom romance these kind of romance have great value.
Ishani: Accha you have your value but please leave me I need to go Raagini is there know please...

Ranveer:(with a wanting voice and look): Just a hug Ishani
Ishani: Nahi not here Ranveer I am feeling cold leave me
Ranveer(pulling her so close): If you feel cold come close to me you won't feel cold. If you hug me you won't feel cold. chalo now hug karo

Where Ishani getting Ranveer's intention saw him with a romantic look where she saw his lips almost indicating him to kiss. She saw him so seductively were he almost lost him and was seeing her lips and when he was about to kiss her. Ishani pushed him lovingly and got up and started to run.
Ranveer: Ishani this is not fair.
Ishani(stopped and turning to him): all is fair in love and war Mr. Vaghela.

Giving a smile she started to walk where she saw Ranveer standing with a longing face with smile.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
Ishani's smile faded away realizing the current situation where coming to reality she put the bottle inside and closed the fridge.
Ishani:Patna nahi Ranveer where I will get another chance to live those life with you . This should not be our end. We are meant to be together Ranveer why this things happen to us?
Episode ends on the Sad face of Ishani.
To be continued 😉😉😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Plz continue ya ... i liked it vry much.i know we can not see Matsh and ishveer but we can imagin ishveer love story in your ff.so plz don't stop and keep writing ya

Hi Paige happy for the comment. coming to continuing if you guys are ready to read I am ready to continue. glad that you liked my stories. Don't worry dear imagine Ishveer through all the writers stories  some days after we will get back Ishveer in some other show I really feel this they will come back okay dear keep reading 😉😉😉