Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 92
Nirbhay Singh's house in Haryana it was midnight of that day where Nirbhay was lying in his bed where he was not able to sleep.
Nirbhay:(his thoughts):How Ishani has this much confident on her love?. What should I do to impress her?.She should forget that Ranveer and be with me but how to make her mine?. A beautiful girl with love and care should I lose that girl in my life no, I should not. I will surely go to any extreme to get her. Here after she cannot go against me she is in my trap. She asked me whether I have touched any woman with love? haan Ishani I am going to touch you with love never mind you love me or not. I surely want you after I get you completely you yourself will stay with me. Then I can get you when ever I want Wait and watch.
Having a smile in his face he closed his eyes and after sometime he fell asleep.
The day was in its Early morning 5 o clock.
Naina who was silently having a deep sleep. Where her face had a glow without to her knowledge. That was due to the dream that she was seeing in her sleep.
NAINA'S DREAM.
Naina was walking in the park. Where she saw two children surrounding a young man. She saw the young man was making the children happy by telling them something. Where she got the curiosity to see the man. She was walking towards him where two guys came and pulled her hands.
Man1:(to Man2):she is the one need to be killed.
Man2: Haan ya let us

He got her hand tightly .
Naina(bit angry): Leave me you don't know who I am?
Man1: We know you are Nirbhay's sister . Your brother had destroyed our business by breaking our office and assets.To revenge him we will destroy you
They were pulling her where she started to shout "Help" where the man took a knife in his hand where pushing him she started to back off from them. But poor girl was hit by a tree where they were ready to stab her. She again shouted "help" when he was up to stab her she closed her eyes tightly and she put her hands in front of her face. Where after sometime she realized she is alive and slowly opened her eyes where a hand was holding the man's hand which had knife. She saw the man who has come to save her.The same young man who she was up to see. He was so smart and cute to her eyes.
Man1: It is not needed to you leave us.
When they tried to attack him the young man fought with them. After sometime he made them to run away. Where Naina came to the young man.
Naina: Thank you so much I thought I would be die today you saved me thank you so much.
Where before he could talk the two children came and surrounded him. Where he held them and gave a smile to her.
Young man: Actually these people only saw you been attacked and they showed you to me. you should thank them only first.
Naina(to children): Thank you dears

They responded in a chorus "welcome".
Both were smiling seeing the children.
Naina: Why are you with children? you don't look like a father.
Young man: I am not father to them but a good friend they are my Neighbors .
Naina: Oh that's cool. Fine I am Naina Singh.

Young man(with a charming smile): Ranveer Vaghela.
Where that was moment Naina got up from the bed. she slowly came out of sleep and sat in the bed.
Naina(with a smile): What a beautiful dream? What a man he is? How cute he is? His smile, face wow. If I see him know I would really hug him. How nice it would be if I see him in real life. How will it be if he is my husband.(In excitement) oh my god, Ranveer Vaghela come to me.(to god) Please he should be a real man I should meet him.
She got out of the bed and was memorizing the dream.Ranveer face came to her mind and was making her shy and happy.
The day finally had its sunrise where Ishani woke up rubbing her face. She got up and came to the wall and wrote it as "7".
Ishani: Only Seven more days. This Nirbhay is seriously stupid he will do anything please save me god. Ranveer where are you? Come fast to me. Today I have a feel you are coming near to me. Don't know to what extreme it is true but come soon.
The day was as usual running came to afternoon where Ishani heard the sound of someone opening the door outside. Where Nirbhay came in and gave a smile to her. He came near her.
Nirbhay: chalo come with me.
Ishani: Where?
Nirbhay: Just come with me that is more than enough for me.
Ishani: I am not coming anywhere with you.
Nirbhay: This house is mine. You are my captive and you should obey my order you don't have any other choice
Ishani gave a angry look to him. He held her hand so hard and was dragging her with force.
Ishani: Just leave me Nirbhay you are crossing your limits.
Nirbhay: (stopped and facing her): Dekho I am not going to do anything to you now. Come with me meet some people. You should not tell anything to them if you do it know  let me tell you where you are now?

Ishani saw him with a doubt look.
Nirbhay: What you cannot believe it?. Even if you know also you cannot escape from me so only I have planned to tell you the place. At least you will know where you are. For that come with me silently and meet who all I say don't create any scene.
Ishani(in thoughts): Fine I should at least know where I am?(to Nirbhay) tk let's go.

He started to walk with her where he brought her to the hall of the house. There was his complete family. Nirbhay stood bit close to Ishani. Rithika was seeing it standing above.
Nirbhay:So my dear family, you all were asking me why did I change so much. When a man fall in love he will completely change. Dekho she is the one I am loving.Ishani..
Ishani:(with a  angry tone):Dekho...I am not...

Nirbhay: But I don't care whether she loves me or not. But I am going to have her for life time.
Family were happy that Nirbhay has got addicted to a woman that too in love.
Nirbhay Mother(coming near Ishani): She is so cute Nirbhay, you can marry her know?
Ishani:(in thoughts): He said not to create a scene (see all the faces) even these people fear for Nirbhay it seems these people cannot help me. If I am silent now I can at least know where I am.
Nirbhay: Nahi maa I need to complete some matter with Ishani and then let me decide whether to marry her or not.

Aarthi and Naina came near Ishani.
Aarthi: you are really cute if you marry our bhaiya you both will look good.
Nirbhay smiled hearing it where Ishani just stood silent.
Naina:Better be with us...haan what is your name...haan Ishani..Nice name be with us..
Ishani: Nahi...mein

Nirbhay(before she could say):. Fine to introduce her only I brought her let me take her to my room.
Nirbhay Mother: Where was she still now?what about her family? From where you have brought her?
Nirbhay: I had her as my captive. Now I am going to leave her inside the house.You all should take care of her.

Nirbhay mother: Why did you held her captive Nirbhay it is wrong.
Nirbhay:That is none of your business don't ask this questions to me. You all should follow a condition. She will be in the house here after. You should not give her mobile phones to use, you should not allow her to go out of the house. It is my order.

The family silently nodded their head.
Ishani:(in thoughts): What a man he is? He will make the complete family to nod their head without their will.
He started to drag her with him he brought her to his room.
Ishani:What are you doing Nirbhay?What is the need to introduce me to  your family?
Nirbhay:To make you feel loved and Here after till your last breath you should be only in this house okay so mingle with them don't try to escape from here. None of the family members will help you. You cannot reach Ranveer and still Henchmen are around the house okay.
Ishani:Tk I won't go from here. Ranveer will come to save me I am sure in my love Nirbhay. Fine tell me where have you brought me? where I am ?
Nirbhay: Haryana.
Ishani got a great shock: Kya Haryana? oh my god.. you have brought me that much distance.?

Nirbhay: So surely your Ranveer cannot come. Okay be in the house freely. You cannot escape from here keep that in mind.
And still 7days are their. 7th day end we will be having a function in house to celebrated the day I am going to get you. And that day night I am going to touch you with love.
Ishani:Nirbhay?
Nirbhay: Don't shout that is it you are mine.

Telling it he started to walk out of the room.
Ishani(with tears): I am in Haryana how will Ranveer reach me? How I am going to save me and my respect. Bhagwan help me.
Ranveer was still driving towards Haryana.
Pratik(coming out of sleep): Have we come Ranveer?
Ranveer: Haan within a hour we will be reaching Haryana.

Finally it was 6.15 of the day where Ranveer reached the area which Romi gave. He stopped the car and took his mobile.
He made the call where the call was picked up.
Agent: Hello
RV: Hello this is RV.
Agent: Haan sir I am waiting in the Area you said.
RV: Haan even I am in that area standing near a vegetable shop, shop name is KK vegetables.In a white car.
Agent: Haan let me come there sir.

After sometime a man came and knocked the window of Ranveer's car where he opened the window and the agent introduced himself.
Agent: Welcome to Haryana sir.
RV: Thank you. Get inside the car, have you arranged the house?
Agent(got inside the car): I have three house sir you can choose what you want?
RV: (in thoughts):I should not directly ask about Nirbhay but his house should be known exactly. but how? (thinking he got a idea)
RV: Haan by the by who is a wealthier person in this area with popularity?
Agent: Nirbhay Singh sir he is the only man wealthier and popular in this area. He is a sugar industry owner.
RV: Is their house near his house?
Agent:Haan sir a house opposite his house is free.
RV(exchanging a smile to Pratik): Haan I need that house.
Agent: Without seeing the house itself how sir?
RV: Arrey I am a businessman and I admire many business people if I admire Nirbhay I can be inspired by him and being near a great man is something precious know.
Agent: Fine sir, go straight and take a left sir.

He drove on the direction where the Agent said, finally they came to the house.
Agent: This is Nirbhay Singh's bungalow no one can go inside that easily it is surrounded by his men. And this is your house sir.
RV: Tk thank you.(took some money from his bag)you said the house owner is in pune, have it this is the advance and first month rent give it to the owner and this is your commission.
Agent:Thank you sir. (he gave a key) house key sir.
RV: Thank you.

Agent(got down the car): Fine sir let me leave.
RV nodded his head as yes.
Pratik: Ranveer will they have held Ishani here only or they would have kept her somewhere?
Ranveer:Don't know pratik but we came know we will surely find out soon. Tk take your bag and (giving the key) open the house
Pratik getting the key got down of the car. Where Ranveer opened the car door and kept his first step in the ground where that was the time Ishani got her Hiccups. She came inside the kitchen and drank water. Again she got Hiccups.
Ishani: My Ranveer is missing me I really feel somewhere he is near me but how could he come to Haryana? but my Ranveer will come to save me. Before he comes if something wrong happens this Ishani will end her life the next moment.
Ranveer(getting out of the car seeing Nirbhay bungalow): Don't worry Ishani tumhari Ranveer Aagaye. He will surely protect you. Stay calm my dear,,,

Ranveer gave a look to Nirbhay's bunglow.
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear sry fr nt rpliyng of late ws bsy very much.
Ur all episodes are so nice nd so lovely tht evrytym I read I feel k kash CVS ko thodi akal aa jati. But d best is the flashback part in you episode all r so beautiful nd romantic to.
I liked it
Thnx fr pm nd I read ur al chp 2 times dey r so nice
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Sorry for late comment. exam time aane wala hai.but your all update just
Awesooo... yaar agar Matsh me cvs ye dikha te tu aaj itni beautiful story ka end na hota. Keep writing & thanks for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Superb epi 😊 thanks for pm

Thanks Zenab for the comment and keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear sry fr nt rpliyng of late ws bsy very much.
Ur all episodes are so nice nd so lovely tht evrytym I read I feel k kash CVS ko thodi akal aa jati. But d best is the flashback part in you episode all r so beautiful nd romantic to.
I liked it
Thnx fr pm nd I read ur al chp 2 times dey r so nice

Hi dear thanks for the comment first. Hey its really okay yaar now you have replied it that is more than enough happy that you loved all my episodes. Hmmm CVS nothing to say about them yaar they made a beautiful love story to end soon fine happy that you liked the flashback part and really really happy that you are reading my episodes two times that is so happy to hear as a writer keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Sorry for late comment. exam time aane wala hai.but your all update just
Awesooo... yaar agar Matsh me cvs ye dikha te tu aaj itni beautiful story ka end na hota. Keep writing & thanks for pm

Hi Paige happy that you have commented . All the best dear do your exam well. Happy that you have read the episodes even in busy schedule. Hmmm Coming to CVS patna nahi whether my story is that nice but they had many possibility in the show to be continued but they killed a beautiful love story that too within one and half year fine dear lets keep our Ishveer happy in FF's keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
So finally all my dear lovely friends, I have heard the wrap up shoot of Meri Aashiqui tumse hi and seen their wrap up photos too. Really a heart breaking news finally we need to accept the truth though it is bitter.

After seeing "Kasam" promo I even thought at least this show would have had Shakthi and Radhika as lead but even Ekta didn't have Mercy on us on that way too. But somewhere I feel they would bring back our Ishveer in some other show because even they cannot lose such a lovely couple.

Felt sorry for Radhika,Shakthi, Smriti(her character was actually damaged by story line but personally I like Smriti equal to shakthi and Radhika), that their talents were ruined with stupid tracks. If they were given romantic scenes and facing problem together scenes they would have been the best couple forever in television industry.

Coming to RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS dear readers due to this news I was in a dilemma whether to continue or not but you all supported me and asked me to continue it . Making up my mind with the sad news Finally now I have accepted the truth and as I said before I am ready to continue the story. I have almost 4 tracks in my hand. And as I already said I am not going to miss Ishveer for an year as I am watching the show again in tamil. So I can write the story even for another year.

So in the forum if we all are active we guys can share all the news about our Meri Aashiqui tumse hi stars that will surely bring back our Ishveer to us in some way(its a hope). Now I need all your support whether you all will read my story if I continue? or you guys will feel it is a old story that is over and she is continuing?

Don't take me wrong I am actually new to writing FF and this is the show I thought to write FF and doing it that's why some stupid doubts keep coming for me.Please let me your suggestions guys clear my dilemma...
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sakshi please continue the story.. don't end it.. I can't live without my Shadhika. Atleast by reading ur FF I ll get some satisfaction.
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Do continue it Sakshi.. Its only hope for us.:( I can't write more than this. I m not in the condition to comment more. :(:(
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz dont end sakshi.ur our only hope.we can imagine our ishveer throuh ur story,plz dnt evr think to stop diz ff😭😭😭