Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi dears,
I was really upset with the news of MATSH ending patna nahi whether it is true or not. But without Seeing Ishveer's face Even I don't know whether I will be able to continue the story or not.

Can I end the story after their reunion in my current track?

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sakshi, do not end it... I agree we'll miss them. But the forum will be open for us to discuss and write FFs. Please write :-)
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey noo nooo sakshi dont end it now. i knew ek din end karna padega. tum show ki writers se khaafi achi hu. so abhi mat end karo yaar. plz do update dear
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi first of all sorry for late replies coz i was busy but now i have read all ur updates they are very nice.the best thing is that the story has became sad but we are not feeling very sad by reading it .it has positivity in it. 
Now coming to ur question plz dont end ur ff.we are already so dishearted with the ending news of the show.we cant tolerate one more sadma.balke i want that you write more ffs becoz you are a fab writter.
Edited by naush2015 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Sakshi, do not end it... I agree we'll miss them. But the forum will be open for us to discuss and write FFs. Please write :-)

Even I don't want to end it but the news shocked me like anything Aarushi. I never watched serials before people say it is so hard to accept its ending but I am feeling it for the first time.  Fine let us keep our forum active and Ishveer live happily in our FFs
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hey noo nooo sakshi dont end it now. i knew ek din end karna padega. tum show ki writers se khaafi achi hu. so abhi mat end karo yaar. plz do update dear

hi dear even I don't like ending it but the news of Ishveer story going off air shook me a lot. Ya we should end but...no dear not to the extreme of writers fine let me try my best dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Hi Sakshi first of all sorry for late replies coz i was busy but now i have read all ur updates they are very nice.the best thing is that the story has became sad but we are not feeling very sad by reading it .it has positivity in it. 

Now coming to ur question plz dont end ur ff.we are already so dishearted with the ending news of the show.we cant tolerate one more sadma.balke i want that you write more ffs becoz you are a fab writter.

no worries dear you have replied now know that is more than enough for me. happy that you loved the updates hmmm positivity is the thing we expected in MATSH till date but finally they gave us only crying Ishani, misunderstanding Ranveer and finally they are ending without any proper story.
Fine dear leave it however they have planned to end it going to miss Ishveer. Even I am not willing to end it but Missing Ishveer and writing their story will hurt me a lot. I was shook hard by the news I never saw any serials before with this much interest people do say they feel bad when their shows goes off air it is hard to digest but I am feeling it for the first time. Ya let me try my best to keep Ishveer live and keep them happy in my FF to the possible I can
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys,

I am really sorry for not updating the story for past two days. I was really upset hearing the ending of Meri Aashiqui tumse hi. But now I have made up my mind that anything start should end. And thinking the current story and Ishani's crying and misunderstanding Ranveer I really thought the story can end though the ending won't be satisfied on the part of audience.

I am watching Meri Aashiqui tumse hi in tamil so I won't be missing Ishveer for a year though I can only watch Separation track. So According to "Ranveer's Unsaid feelings" I thought of writing a Nirbhay track and followed by Naina track. Hope all will enjoy it.
Suggestions welcomed on my decision whether negative or positive.
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sakshi don't end it yaar we still have a month and to save the show, a friend in forum got idea to watch
The show again and again as it can boost up the TRP if you watch the show again again.

Don't end your story please
I beg you!

Please yaar we have 1 month and you also try it!
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 89
Ranveer and Vikram were standing before the jewellery shop. Where Vikram stood in the place and saw RV.
Vikram:(indicating the shop): This is the jewellery shop where Your Mother and Baa came with Ishani.
RV: Haan..
Vikram: So to the left of Jewellery shop is idol shop and to the right is Departmental store. If we can get the footage means only these two shops are possible.
RV: haan
Vikram: We can investigate RV.

RV with a complete hope entered the idol shop with Vikram where there was the owner of the shop in the counter. Seeing Vikram's police dress he got up and welcomed him.
Vikram: We need your help regarding a Kidnap case.
Owner: Haan sure sab what should I do?
Vikram: Is there CCTV camera in your shop?
Owner: Ya we have sab.
Vikram(with a happy smile): Tk is there camera to cover the front parking area of the shop.

Owner:(with a negative face): Nahi sab we are a Small idol shop to keep the idol safe we have only camera inside the shop. We will only concentrate on the idols.
Vikram and RV got disappointed. Vikram gave a complete glance to the shop where the owner said is completely right. With a disappointment he thanked the Owner and both of them left the shop.
RV had a disappointed face where Vikram cheered him up.
Vikram: Don't worry RV we can try the next shop don't lose hope.
RV nodded his head with hope and they both started to walk towards the departmental store where walking some distance they entered the departmental store. Vikram came to the cash counter where the man's look perfectly indicated that he is the owner of the shop. Seeing Vikram's police dress he gave a smile and welcomed them.

Vikram: Hi Sir we need a help from you can you?
Owner: Haan why not what is it?
Vikram: your shop has CCTV camera right?
Owner: without camera how to run a department store now a days sir. Ya were are having almost 10 camera including above floor.
vikram: That's nice is there any camera to cover outside the shop.
Owner: There are two camera to cover outside the shop sir.

Where RV had a great hope in his face.
Vikram: Before seven days there was a kidnap happened in front of the near by jewellery shop will your camera cover the front of jewellery shop?
Owner: Haan sir 2nd camera will cover till Jewellery shop.
RV had a great hope that he will surely find out the culprit today.
Vikram: Tk can you get us the footage before 7 days?
Owner: Just a moment sir let me call the operating person.

Vikram nodded his head to the owner. Where he called a person through his intercom.  After 5 minutes a man came where the owner told the footage matter to him. The man nodded his head and he started to get the footage. He got cleared about the date and time and he was trying to get the footage. After 20 minutes the man saw Vikram.
Man: Sir I have got that days and time footage can I play?
Vikram and RV with a great hope nodded their heads with excitement cum tension. Where the man tapped the play button. The video started to run where for sometime they saw Ishani's car standing in front and a blue Maruthi Omni behind it. No one came out of the car. Where after sometime Ishani came smiling with Amba and Baa followed by a person behind them. Where RV and Vikram were so serious towards the video. Only their side faces were seeing in this camera footage. But they were clear in the video. Ishani was standing to get inside the car and Amba was keeping the jewel inside the car where the man standing behind came front to ask for address that clearly showed his face when Ishani was up to tell he put his hand kerchief on her face where the footage had Ishani side face at the same time the man's face was so clear when he was putting the hand kerchief.
Vikram(Seeing the man): Pause it here.
Where the man paused the video.
RV was so tensed watching the video: I really don't know who is he what is his motive to kidnap Ishani?
Vikram(turning with a smile): But I know him so well don't worry RV.

RV(with a happiness): Kya you know him? who is he?
Vikram: He is a henchman he will do anything for money for some days he didn't do anything hope he has started again. His name is Romi a perfect kidnapping man. He would only done something to the camera of Jewellery shop but by god's grace you got this idea.He will do for money only then surely somebody is behind this. Don't worry RV I will get this Romi soon if we get him all the truth will be out.
RV: please do it fast please
Vikram: Haan (seeing the operating man) can you copy the footage in my pen drive ( he gave his pen drive to him) and give it to me?
Man: Haan Sir.

After 10 minutes he gave the pen drive back to Vikram but copying the footage. Where both of them come out.
Vikram: Finally we have reached the next step RV don't worry let me take care of it. Go home you will soon get the good news from me.
RV: Haan I am waiting for it..

Vikram with a happiness nodded his head and he left in his police vehicle where RV with a happiness got inside the car and came home. Where He informed all the family members about the case progression all were happy on it.

It was night of that day where Nirbhay was unlocking Ishani's room. He entered the room where he saw Ishani was sitting so sad resting her head to the wall. Nirbhay seeing her with a happy smile came near her and sat in front of her on the floor. Ishani seeing him with a unwanted look stayed silent.
Nirbhay:(in a low voice): Ishani...
Ishani: Please don't tell my name from your mouth
Nirbhay: Then what should I call you?
Ishani: You better don't call me

Nirbhay:(giving a smile): You know even in anger you are looking so beautiful. Your eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, neck...
Ishani: Just stop it. you don't feel stupid at all you are seeing another man's wife you don't feel ashamed?
Nirbhay: You know if I would have not gone to jail, only I would have married you. In the middle time when I was in jail that Ranveer married you. You know I will keep you 1000 times happier than Ranveer

Ishani: Even if I cry 1000 times I will be only with Ranveer got it.
Nirbhay: Please understand me Ishani. I never felt this before I was a rude man, never known any affection even you didn't make me feel this in college days but now after you came in my life...

As he was telling
Ishani: Hey hello I didn't come in your life you have dragged me in your life.
Nirbhay: (with bit anger): How do I look to you like a villain.
Ishani: Then how you want me to look you?
Nirbhay: Tk Ishani even if you scold me its okay but let me tell what I came to tell you..

Ishani saw his with a what? look
Nirbhay: I love you Ishani...I really don't know whether this is love but your care is making me long for it. You are with me for the past 7 days but in this 7 days you have changed me a lot your questions changed me a lot I love you Ishani I want you to be there for me through out my life will you come for me?
Ishani: (with a anger): bakwas bandh karo Nirbhay you are really a stupid man will any man fall for a married woman?. How could you talk to me like this?

Nirbhay: Pata nahi my heart wants you.From tomorrow I will make you feel loved.
Ishani: Loved?
Nirbhay: Haan in 14 days 9 days are left. In these 9 days I will make you love me and I will get you at the end of 9th day.
Ishani(with a shocked look): Nahi Nirbhay you cannot do that. You are telling it as love. Even now your mind is only in getting me. You can never get me at any cost.
Nirbhay: let see

He gave a smile to her and left the room locking it.
Drops of tears where seen in Ishani's eyes.
Ishani(started to cry terribly): where are you Ranveer I really cannot understand what is going on? He kidnapped me to get me first, now he is telling me he loves me, please come soon Ranveer.
At the same time where Ranveer was holding Ishani's photo in his hand.
Ranveer: You know what there is a progression in your case. I have found the culprit and police will soon find him out. I will reach you soon be strong Ishani.
Ranveer hugged Ishani's photo to his chest. He laid in the floor and fell asleep without his knowledge.
That day's sunrise made Ishani to write it as "6"
Ishani: I don't know what to do but the days are running don't know what is going to happen. Please god save me save my respect.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉