Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah arushi is ryt it is yet to be confirmed and nyc update nirbhay turning positive hope he will understand ishveers pure love 😊 thanks for pm πŸ‘
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey sakshi.um sooo sry forde late replys.i was busy with studies.and all da chapters are amazing.hope ishveer wil unite soon😳😳😳😳😳
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as usual u rocked darl... nyc 1 ur rv has brain not like the one in the show. keep update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Wiki dates are wrong Sakshi...Rumours are there yet nothing is confirmed...Btw, nice update ;)

Haaan Aarushi happy that the dates are wrong, Ya I saw the Rumours in the website but hope it should not be true happy for your comment Aarushi keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Yeah arushi is ryt it is yet to be confirmed and nyc update nirbhay turning positive hope he will understand ishveers pure love 😊 thanks for pm πŸ‘

Hope it does not get confirmed a nice love story they can make wonders with Ishani and Ranveer but don't know what is wrong fine anyways Zenab happy for the comment. Hmmm Nirbhay will be some problem only always but yup he will soon be bit positive cum negative shade in my story. happy for reading and the comment dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hey sakshi.um sooo sry forde late replys.i was busy with studies.and all da chapters are amazing.hope ishveer wil unite soon😳

Hi Malsa missing your comment for few episodes happy that I got a comment from you. No problem dear your one comment is more valuable to me. Studies are more important dear concentrate in those things first next only entertainment. Happy that you loved all the chapters. Ya they will surely unite dear bit please bear me for few episodes let me try my best to not make you all bored keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

as usual u rocked darl... nyc 1 ur rv has brain not like the one in the show. keep update soon

thanks you so much dear for the comment and happy that you are reading my story till date and bearing my separation track. coming to RV character in the show I really don't understand what problem this guy is facing in the show. Fine dear anyways happy for the comment ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Beautiful chapt Sakshi!
NB turn positive very good ya
This rumours ya drive me crazy
Hope this news wrong ho
Thanx for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Beautiful chapt Sakshi!
NB turn positive very good ya
This rumours ya drive me crazy
Hope this news wrong ho
Thanx for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment yaar. Nirbhay will be bit positive as well Negative shade in my FF but Ishveer will over come the problems. I pray it is just a rumour want Ishveer to live their life completely why they need to end now because of stupid story line Ishveer characters are spoiled fine dear thanks for reading it till date and keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 88
It was a night where a Henchmen brought Ishani's dinner. He kept it and again left the room and locked it outside.
Ishani:(saw the room completely): It won't take a moment to beat this Henchman and run out of the room. But the thing is I cannot escape from this bungalow completely I will surely get got at some place. If I make this Nirbhay angry know he will do anything. He is not a man he is a animal to me.
As she was scolding Nirbhay and feeling helpless where she came near the window. The cool breeze fell on her face which made her feel bit relaxed. As she was seeing the dark night with the Moon on the sky. Her memory thought of a happy moment which gave a smile to her face.
FLASHBACK.
Ishani who was reading a magazine without seeing Ranveer. where he was calling her out.
Ranveer: Ishani Raagini is with Maa know for sometime you are free know why cannot you come with me to the garden?
Ishani: Ranveer she may cry anytime if she comes know...
Ranveer: How you are caring for Raagini? but you never care for her father.
Ishani: Ranveer please lets go some other day.
Ranveer: Tk but I won't talk to you till that day. Fine.

He sat with a angry face where Ishani got a smile seeing his anger. She went near him.
Ishani: Tk let's go please don't keep your face like this.
Ranveer: Are you sure?
Ishani: haan come but come with a smiling face
Where gradually Ranveer smiled where both started to walk towards the garden where they came to the garden. Ranveer's happiness was priceless.
Ranveer: Shall we go for a walk?
Ishani: Nahi Ranveer my legs are already paining please..
Ranveer: Thats it know you no need to walk just come with me.
Ishani: Without walking how to come with you?
Ranveer pulled her near him: keep your both the legs on my leg let me take you to a walk.

Ishani: Ranveer tum bi na...kitni siddhi hain tum..what you wish should happen tk fine
She slowly kept her legs on his legs where Ranveer hold her with his hands on her back and pulled her close. Ishani gave a smile to him and put her hands around his neck where he started to walk balancing her in his legs.
Ishani: You know what Ranveer Even Romeo, Majnu should get Romantic ideas from you.
Ranveer(keeping each steps carefully): Haan even Romeo cannot love Juliet to the extreme I love, got it.

Ishani:(as she was walking with a smile with him): Accha but without Juliet Romeo cannot romance.
Ranveer: haan Haan let me accept it (pulling her close and hitting his nose with her nose) that is why I am romancing you now.
Ishani: Your legs are not paining?

Ranveer: How will my legs pain? when Ishani is close to me.
Ishani gave a smile to him and held him so tight and rested her head in his shoulders: Thank you Ranveer.
Ranveer: For what?
Ishani: For coming in my life.

Ranveer: No thanks and sorry between husband and wife my sweetheart.
Ishani:Hmmm okay but I should never miss you Ranveer at anytime. If you are bit away from me also I should see you immediately.

Ranveer:(keeping next step): You know what Ishani if you miss me or If you want to see me immediately know just see the Moon above.
Where Ranveer stopped walking and Both of them saw the Moon in the sky.
Ranveer: In the moon You can see My face. And even If I miss you I will see the moon.I can see your face in the moon.
Ishani(seeing the moon and seeing Ranveer): hmmm okay. Now shall we go?

Ranveer: Haan ya sure...
FLASHBACK ENDED.
Where Ishani saw the moon she was able to see Ranveer's smiling face.
Ishani(seeing his face):Hope it is difficult for you to find me but you will surely come. I love you Ranveer(tears rolled over her cheeks) I miss you .. I really really miss you.
At the same time where Ranveer memorized the same incident and he was seeing the moon in the sky through his window. He saw a loving and smiling Ishani's face in the moon.
Ranveer: Haan it is bit difficult for me to find you but I will surely come to you. I love you Ishani, (with a sad voice) I really really miss you..
Where Ranveer slowly came to the floor and laid in the floor where Ishani laid in the floor. They had a unwilling sleep.
The Sun showed its face again where Ishani marked it as day "5".
The day went as usual Henchmen brought her breakfast. Ishani was only able to feel her sadness. Raagini face came to her mind like anything. She was missing her so much.
That was a afternoon of that day. Ranveer was in deep thoughts of how to move the investigation further. As sitting in the hall's sofa he saw Baa crossing him so sadly. From the day Ishani is lost all the people's happiness is lost.Baa sat down the swing which made Ranveer feel sad for a second. He got up and started to walk to Baa.
Ranveer:Baa why are sitting down?, sit in the swing.
Baa(giving a fade smile): What is the need for these things Ranveer?

Ranveer sat down to Baa: Baa kya hua? why are you feeling so sad?
Baa: Ranveer I was a stupid woman so many years I never know Ishani's preciousness but she always had the affection towards me. Once I have insulted you to the extreme but you know what who I hated for the lifetime once are the people who gave me the life I am living today.When I lost my son I lost everything But because of Ishani I came back to this house. For the sake of Ishani you also accepted us. You are more than my son Ranveer. (with the tears she rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders) But now Ishani...

Ranveer(consoling Baa making her rest her head in the shoulders for sometime and turned to her and wiped her tears): See Baa always Ranveer and Ishani will be yours. you no need to worry for any one this is your house. You have all the rights.
Where Amba came with a sad face saw both Baa and Ranveer.
Amba: kya hua Ranveer Baa is okay right?
Ranveer: She is okay Maa she is feeling for Ishani. you all don't worry we will surely get Ishani back okay. Don't lose the hope.
Where both of them nodded their heads with a hope
Ranveer: Baa you go and rest surely Ishani will come.
Baa got up and was heading to her room. Ranveer was still sitting in the floor.Mala came with a vegetable bag inside the house. Where she came to Amba.
Mala: I have got all the things But I was unable to get cucumber.
Amba: Arrey it is needed for Baba you would have asked in the near by shops know..?

Where Ranveer was watching their conversation with a sad face.
Mala: No Maa today the delivery van for Cucumber didn't come it seems that's why?
Amba:okay you make the food ready.

Mala nodded as yes and she moved towards the kitchen.
Amba:(sat in the swing): Cucumber is needed for Baba if one shop does not have means even other shops are not helping us to get the things we wanted.
As Amba was telling this Ranveer heard it something different.
Ranveer: Maa what did you tell now?
Amba: If we cannot get the item what we want in one shop even other shops are also not helping us to get that item.(she saw Ranveer with a questioning look) why Ranveer why are you asking?

Ranveer bit thinking had a happy smile and almost burst into happiness.
Amba: Ranveer kya hua?
Ranveer: Maa you have given me a great clue.
Amba: clue? what did I tell?
Ranveer:(making himself calm and got up and sat near Amba): Maa think what you said, If we cannot get a item we wanted in one shop even other shops are not helping us to get that item.
Amba: Hmm what is there in it?

Ranveer: slightly change the sentence Maa. If we are not able to get a item what we want in one shop means why can't we get it in another shop?
Amba without understanding it: Dekhra I cannot get it
Ranveer: Maa think this. You went with Ishani for a jewellery shop. In that shop Inspector has asked for the CCTV camera footage. They said their camera was under repair so there won't be any footage. So we didn't get the footage in that shop. The area you went is a commercial area if we try the near by shops that shops may have CCTV camera if in any of that shop's camera Ishani's kidnap is recorded means we can get the culprit.
Amba(with a happy smile): Awesome dekhra.

Ranveer: Thank you so much Maa. let me inform and make sure about the possibility to the Inspector.
Amba: Hmm

Ranveer called Vikram. Where he picked the call.
Vikram: RV did you get any clue?
RV: A small hunch Vikram. You asked for the CCTV camera footage in the jewellery shop know?
Vikram: haan that was in repair right?
RV: That might be in repair but if we try the nearby shops CCTV camera means?
Vikram: Ya brilliant idea RV. That is a commercial area all will be having a CCTV camera to cover outside the shops too. ya let me try those stuffs.
RV: Can I also come with you?
Vikram: You no need to ask this RV she is your wife? You can come with me.
Ranveer getting a great brighness in the case started to walk towards the entrance. Where he saw Lord Krishna.
Ranveer: Bhagwan I know Ishani will be in a tough situation but she is a bold woman she knows to protect herself  but I should find her soon and I should lessen her worries. Save us Bhagwan. I should find the culprit and should save Ishani as soon as possible.
Having a great worship Ranveer started to walk to his car. He started and drove the car with a great hope.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰