Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 86
That was the day's evening while Ranveer was entering his house he heard a loud cry of his daughter. He searched for Raagini in the hall where he found her being surrounded by almost all his family members to make her drink the milk. Pratik was making fun showing her a doll. Parul tried to calm her. Amba was trying to make her drink the milk from the feeding bottle. But she was taking her head away from the feeding bottle and was crying terribly.
Ranveer:(in thoughts seeing Raagini from distance): Did you see Ishani how Raagini is Crying?. She is surrounded by her complete family by she is only wanting you. She is longing for you. This is evident any relation can be around us but a Mother is always a Mother. Now I am helpless Ishani. I can be RV the rich businessman but for my daughter I cannot give her mother when she is in need of her in this I am really a  poor father Ishani.
His eyes had tears where he made himself strong and wiped his tears.
Ranveer: Fine it is not the time to cry I should think some way to make her calm .
Where he thought for a while...
FLASHBACK.
Raagini was crying so loud lying in the bed where Ranveer's concentration in his file got shattered because of his daughter's cry.
Ranveer(went near the bed and he sat on the bed and took Raagini and made her sit in his lap): Kya hua meri baby ko.. RV's daughter should not cry. papa dekho
Where She was crying again and again.
Ranveer: Where is Ishnai...(bit loud) Ishani, Ishani
Ishani(entering with feeding bottle): Haan Ranveer I came...
She entered with a smile..
Ranveer: Did you see how she is crying? This is not fair Ishani don't make her cry..

Ishani:(hitting Ranveer's head playfully): Dekho baba your daughter does not know to speak if she is hungry she can only cry. With her cry we should only understand she is hungry..
Ranveer: Oh she is crying to express her hunger..

Ishani: hmmm chalo let her be in your lap let me feed her. ( Ishani sat down in a kneel down position on the floor where Raagini seeing Ishani started to calm gradually): Baby you are the world's best beti to Mama how could you cry this much see Mama's face
Raagini saw her and stared hitting her hands on Ishani's face where Ishani gave a lovely smile. Ishani slowly started to feed her where Raagini was happily drinking the milk seeing Ishani's face.
Ranveer: How magical Ishani she just saw your face she started to become calm and shaking her head for what ever you say..
Ishani: Ranveer she will shake her head for everyone's words but the words should contain affection but all the baby will recognize Mother face a lot with that we can calm the child.
Ranveer: Awesome...

FLASHBACK ENDED..
Ranveer took a deep breath thinking of Ishani and saw Raagini still crying where Ranveer started to walk to Raagini.
Ranveer: Maa give Raagini let me take her to my room and feed her.
Amba: Arrey Ranveer we ourselves cannot feed her how will you control her
Ranveer:Maa I am her father give me some chance.
Amba: tk take her.

Raagini who was crying shaking her body Ranveer took her carefully and got the feeding bottle from Amba and took her to his room. He made her sit in the bed. She was crying hitting the bed where Ranveer brought Ishani's photo in front of Raagini. Where Raagini was getting calm slowly and started to hit Ishani's face in photo. The hitting clearly showed how she is missing Ishani.Ranveer making himself okay took the feeding bottle and put it in front of her. Where Seeing Ishani's photo Raagini started to drink the milk. Finally he finished feeding her.After drinking the milk Raagini gave a smiling glance to Ranveer and again she saw Ishani's photo and getting a smile in her face she was looking Ranveer again.
Ranveer took her in his hand and took Ishani's photo in one hand and started to walk to Amba's room. He entered Amba's room.
Amba: Ranveer she drank the milk?
Ranveer: Haan Maa she drank.
Amba: How?
Ranveer: Maa more than all of our faces she recognizes Ishani's face more. She was always been in Ishani's embrace so I made her drink seeing Ishani's photo. If she cries no worries Maa Show Ishani's photo.

Amba:(getting Raagini): But if she feels she is missing Ishani means she will cry a lot that's why I hided Ishani's photos.
Ranveer:(with a feeling voice): Only this I can do Maa.Please for some days. I will find Ishani soon
Amba nodded her head as yes.

There was a Sun rise which indicated it is next day. The rays fell on Ishani's face who was sleeping resting her head in the wall. The rays woke her up. She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes. Ishani saw the room and saw the sun. She got up and went to the wall with a charcoal. And wrote on the wall as "4".
Ishani: (seeing sun): Finally it is 4th day. There are only 10 more days. Bhagwan inform Ranveer that his Ishani will protect her respect any how. (She was crying terribly)
After crying for sometimes she wiped her eyes. And got herself fresh and she made herself ready with the Saree they have sent her. She again sat on the floor resting her head in the wall. After sometime she heard someone opening the door outside. She was pretty sure that it is Henchman who has brought her breakfast. When the door got opened to her wonder Nirbhay was standing with a smile and a plate in his hand. Ishani staring at him turned her head to other side.
Nirbhay (came and sat near her in the floor): Good Morning..
Ishani saw him with anger in her eyes without a word.
Nirbhay: you won't tell good morning to me. But did you notice one thing A great sugar industry owner is sitting down for a woman.
Ishani(with a angry tone): I didn't ask you to sit in the floor.
Nirbhay:(coming close to her):Why Ishani you don't like me? Why do you like Ranveer this much?. See for you I have brought breakfast and all why can't you have soft corner on me.
Ishani: See Nirbhay what is your problem?. I am a married woman and a child's mother. See you will get a real love one day you can make a life with that woman. Please Nirbhay leave all this.
Nirbhay(laughing heavily): love? that too for Nirbhay that sounds funny Ishani.
Ishani: One day you will get to know everything Nirbhay a woman will change you completely. That will be the true love, trust, compatibility everything.
Nirbhay: All are bad words in my dictionary. fine when you are talking about trust I am remembering one thing. How do you trust Ranveer to that Extreme?. Even seeing photos of him with many women's(Refer:Episode 52 Page 50, Episode 53 Page 51). Even when a girl came and told she is pregnant with his child(Refer:Episode 47 Page 42, Episode 48 Page44) you broke my plan completely into pieces. You trust him that much?

Ishani with a shocked reaction saw him and the Flashback of those incidents ran in her mind like a movie.
Ishani(glancing Nirbhay): You did all that?
Nirbhay: Haan I did it. To break your trust on him first I send a girl to your house to tell she is pregnant with Ranveer's child but you didn't trust it. Again after some days I send some awkward photos of Ranveer even that you didn't trust it.
Ishani: What was your motive in that ?
Nirbhay: I wanted you to separate from him then I thought of getting you but your trust was more big than a mountain. So you pushed me to the level of kidnapping you. Fine
tell me why do you trust Ranveer that much? why he cannot lose his control to other woman? All the men are same while seeing a beautiful woman.
Ishani(giving a funny smile): The person who are wearing a black glass will see everything black only Nirbhay. If you see in your eyes all the men will look like that only. But the trust I have on Ranveer is something you can never destroy it. Trust are meant for good people that you kind of men will never understand.

Where Nirbhay seeing her angry eyes got up and turned himself to the other side unable to face her. Ishani got up and went near him.
Ishani: what happen Nirbhay? My words are pinching your heart. Do you ever had a true affection towards your mother at least, have you ever protected your sister? no right if you have undergone such emotions you will know how precious women's are.
But you are man who only see woman as a object not as a human being...
Nirbhay:(bit shouted): Just stop it...stop it

Glanced her with anger he left the room and locked it outside  and started to walk.
Nirbhay(in thoughts): What is happening to me? Haan Ishani the woman I saw for beauty is doing something to me. During college days she was not like this but now.More than seeing her beauty now my heart wants some other thing from her. The things no one said to me till date. As I was the first son My mother never scolded me she nodded her head for what all I said.
My Father who I used to cheat to get pocket money. Sister to whom I never spent time at all. After becoming a successful businessman I started to control them they are nodding their head for my words. Ishani scolded me today but I didn't have guts to face her. The things what all she said I have never felt it in my life till date. Her anger gives me this much feeling means how beautiful her care will be?

Nirbhay thinking for a while and taking a deep breath started to walk towards his room.
Ranveer after having his breakfast was in deep thoughts about Ishani's kidnapping. He was sitting in the hall sofa. Where he was thinking many ways there was a news he heard in the TV. The News reader was reading the news.
News Reader: College girl brings her harassment problem to police for her rescue. The screen changed to a girl who was surrounded by some mikes.
Girl started to speak: Why do men are still like this. My college final year student Harassed me. I am unable to tell more than that.(she was crying)

Ranveer hearing the news the word "Harass" made him think for a while. Where he was finally thinking about it something came to him mind.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Ishani often faces these kind of problem from her college days itself do any one has kidnapped her to Harass or to get her...will it be a possibility.
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was good Sakshi...Poor Raagini...I feel really bad for her...Ask him to find her soon!!!
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Ranveer once again found clue... And poor baby ragini ...nice epi Sakshi ...lots of love 👏
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Nice chap Sakshi! Poor ragini i feel bad for her..Ranveer found a clue that great.
Lets see how to ranveer save ishani
update soon ya...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

This was good Sakshi...Poor Raagini...I feel really bad for her...Ask him to find her soon!!!

Thanks Aarushi feeling sorry for Raagini ya he will be trying his best dear keep reading 😛😛😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Ranveer once again found clue... And poor baby ragini ...nice epi Sakshi ...lots of love 👏

HEY Zenab ya he found a clue yup Raagini is seriously missing her mother a lot... thanks for the comment dear lol keep reading 😛😛😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Nice chap Sakshi! Poor ragini i feel bad for her..Ranveer found a clue that great.
Lets see how to ranveer save ishani
update soon ya...

Hi Paige thanks for the comment dear ya lovely girl Raagini crying a lot missing her mother. Ya Ranveer will slowly get the clue .Ya we need to wait a bit to know how Ranveer is going to safeguard Ishani but according to Cinema and Serial Rule hero will surely protect Heroine so no worries they will be united soon let me update it yaar keep reading 😛😛😛😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 87
Nirbhay came to the hall of his house. He found his Father's photo on the wall with a garland. Seeing his photo for the first time he felt sorry. Without to his control for the first time he felt for his Father.
Nirbhay(to his Father's photo): Papa When you were alive I never treated you like my father. I used to cheat you, I used to tell lie to you, I just came to get pocket money from you. After coming out of jail when I started the business and I was struggling in the business you died. I didn't cry for you, I never showed my affection to you. I just did your funeral. Today a woman asked me whether I loved my family at least. That question made me stunned no one asked me this question till date. But she was right I never loved you all papa.
Where he was feeling a hand got his shoulders. Where Nirbhay turned and saw he saw his mother. She glanced him with a surprise look.
Nirbhay's Mother: Is it really you Nirbhay?
Nirbhay: why I should not talk to my Father? Only you guys will be affectionate towards him. I am his son.

Nirbhay's Mother gave a motherly smile for the first time.
Nirbhay smiled with happiness for the first time.
Nirbhay: Maa call all the people of our house.
Nirbhay's Mother: Haan..

Where she called all of them. There came his complete family . His sisters Aarthi, her husband Uttam, His younger sister Naina, and his brother Vikram. All of them saw a happy smile for the first time in the face of Nirbhay.
Nirbhay: See all of you after 10 days we will be having a function in our house.
Naina: What function Bhaiya...
Nirbhay: It is a party for Nirbhay to celebrate his happiness that he is going get a precious thing in his life.
Aarthi; Really bhaiya what is it?
Nirbhay saw in anger where he never liked any one questioning him.
Aarthi: Sorry bhaiya I should have not asked it.
Where Nirbhay's had a smile where no one expected it till date if anyone raise voice against him he will scold them with his eye look.
Nirbhay(smiling): you can ask it my dear . you have all the rights to ask,
Aarthi: Really bhaiya?
Nirbhay: Haan Aarthi you take all the responsibilities.
Aarthi: haan

All with a happy smile went to their room all were surprised seeing Nirbhay so happy.
It was the afternoon of the day. Nirbhay saw Rithika giving lunch to Ishani through a Henchman.
Nirbhay(stopping the Henchman): Let me take it to her.
Rithika(bit shocked): What happen to you? you are becoming a servant for that Stupid Ishani.

Nirbhay: Hey stop that how do you call her Stupid. And by the by I am not serving her. I am going to talk to her as well threaten her.
Rithika:tk Nirbhay why are you getting angry okay fine I just wanted Ranveer and Ishani to be separate that's it
Nirbhay: Haan even I want that..

He started to walk to Ishani room with a lovely boy's happiness.

Ranveer was thinking deeply about the "Harass" thing.
Ranveer(in thoughts): If that is the motive, I should go back to the persons who all loved Ishani. But how to get the people list who were in the past. How can I get it?
Where suddenly something stopped him and his mind immediately said " ya Ishani's slam book"
He went and started to search in Ishani room.

Nirbhay entered the room with lunch where Ishani was sitting Sadly.
Nirbhay:(sitting down): your lunch.
Ishani:What is your need to bring me lunch.
Nirbhay: there is a need you are in my house now I should take care of you right.
Ishani(giving a fade smile): hmmm care? do you ever know spelling for that? you know How I am missing my Raagini and Ranveer.(she got up and started to cry) My Raagini won't be away from me for a single minute but you have separated me from her. You have separated a Mother from a child.
Nirbhay: (got up and came behind her): you like your daughter that much?

Ishani: will any mother dislike her daughter? you have completely shook my life Nirbhay. (turning to him) You have separated me from my love, my Ranveer
Nirbhay(the word Ranveer was more than enough for him to get angry): Ranveer,,Ranveer,, Ranveer... More than this you don't know anything, only he is the man in the complete world? you never know my feeling towards you

Where saying this he hit his hands in the table with full force
where Ishani saw him with a stupid look where her eyes showed concern suddenly seeing his hands hurt and blood bleeding from his hand.
Ishani(came near him): Are you out of your mind? You don't have brain or what? come
She made him sit on the cot and took some water from the pot and washed the blood. She tore her Saree in the corner and tied it around his hand. where Nirbhay was admiring her like anything for the first time he wanted her love.
Ishani: go and do first aid.
Nirbhay:you have done know this is more than enough. I have got many wounds that gives pain in my life but this wound didn't have pain as it undergone your care Ishani.

He was feeling for the first time in front of her.
Ishani(in a strict mood): See I will do this even to a old man if he get hurt in front of me better don't over imagine.
Nirbhay gave a smile to her and left the room silently .
Ishani: arrey bhagwan what is happening? I should get out of this place? I should reach my Ranveer? but how?
Nirbhay(coming out seeing the Saree's bit Ishani tied in his hand): My Ishani has touched me today. I don't know what feeling is this but I like this. This make me happy.
He went in a happy mood where he got himself hit with a women in his way. She was a girl who comes to Nirbhay to make him happy often.
Women: Hey Nirbhay how about a dating today?(she rested her head in his shoulders)
Nirbhay:(pushed her for the first time): Dekho here after don't come here and ask your friends to not come here got it
Women: But Nirbhay..
Nirbhay: Haan Nirbhay. Nirbhay won't do this go out
 (Woman was staring her where Nirbhay shouted) get out.Where she left the house.
Nirbhay: Here after I won't touch any woman without love. I will surely get Ishani's affection
Where that was time Ranveer got the Slam book of Ishani. He started to read the slam book page by page. He very well know Ishani does not have many boy friends as she considered only him as his "complete friend". Seeing page by page he finally got only 3 guys name. The names where, Ashwin gupta, Karthik Sharma, Siddharth Kapoor.
Ranveer:Only these three boys she has maintained a close friendship relation I myself know these guys when I go to pick up Ishani. Haan Karthik Sharma and Siddharth kapoor proposed Ishani. But she said no to them. These guys even got married then they won't have done it. Finally coming to Chiraag he is dead.Shikhar a man who need to be respected and has soft corner for Ishani. Then who is the culprit? Am going in the right path or I am over thinking?

Amba was calling Ranveer in his room where hearing Amba's voice Ranveer came out from Ishani room.
Ranveer: Maa..
Amba: Dekhra tumhari lunch.
Ranveer:hmmm

Amba(seeing him coming from Ishani's room): What are you doing in Ishani's room Ranveer you are missing her?
Ranveer: Nahi Maa I had a small doubt regarding Ishani's kidnapping.
Amba: What is it Ranveer?
Ranveer:Maa for a moment I thought they would have Kidnapped Ishani to Harass her.

Amba kept her both the hands in her mouth.
Amba: Ranveer if that happens how will Ishani be able to protect herself Ranveer..
Where Baa came walking in the corridor then seeing both of them she stood there and saw them.
Ranveer: Maa you don't need to worry even if they have kidnapped Ishani for this motive then surely Ishani very well know how to protect herself.
Amba: Ranveer but...

Where Baa came to them.
Baa: Amba... Ranveer is Right.
Amba: Baa.
Baa: Haan Amba I heard everything what you were talking. Ranveer is right Ishani knows very well to protect herself Amba. She has seen all the pain in her life but even though she never gave up her will power
. She has seen my hatred, your hatred more than that Falguni's death she has managed everything all alone. But the thing now we need to think is how to reach Ishani fast. fast we are reaching Ishani it will help her in all the ways.
Ranveer: Haan Baa you are right.. I will surely Reach Ishani .
To be continued 😉😉😉 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Guys Is Meri Ashiqui tumse hi surely going off air? Is it real news or rumor  if anybody please share. Are we going to miss Ishveer? I saw in wikipedia that the last date is 5th feb 2016 is it true?
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wiki dates are wrong Sakshi...Rumours are there yet nothing is confirmed...Btw, nice update ;)