Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi dear
M so sry that I didn't replied to your post from long tym I WS so bsy dear that I didn't got tym m extremely sorry.
Now cmng to ur updates ur consummate chp WS super hot it WS so wow
Next update about morning w very beautiful I just love how you portray ishveer and ragini relationship that's very nice I feel so happy dis is possible only in ur ff otherwise in serial its not possible.
O so ishani got kidnapped how well u HV written each and every episode of kidnapping that it seems like playing in frontbof our eyes
Ishveer relations and how well his family is standing by his side.
Disha is a bitch BT ranveer replied very nicely to her
This nirbhay twist WS just too gud I wish CV shud copy your ff it will make it awesome and trp will increase BT our brainy CV are just too gud.
So now powerful rv is back it flashback moments are very nice wud love to see more of them
Thnx fr pm
Waiting fr ur next update dry rpling to all d post together BT read it all in one go so giving combined review
And yes Congo on 100 pgs many note to come

hi dear
No need sorry and all yaar its okay you have replied now that is more valuable to
me
Happy that you loved con chapter in my episodes
glad you liked the morning part that is next chapter Ya Ishveer and Raagini are the
best family I cannot make Ishani cry all time yaar its seriously irritation me
in the show now a days. Nothing that great and all yaar just writing what comes
to my mind
ya current track is Ishani is in the hands of Rithika and Nirbhay I am really blessed
that I was able to create the scene in front of you
Ya coming to family in the show I never understand what kind of family Ranveer
and Ishani are having Ishani family wants her only if they can stay in RV mansion
other than that if she is in the trouble they does not mind her
Amba character don't know what is it how many daughter in laws this lady wants
in the show once she wanted Rithika again accepted Ishani and now Naina
Amba Ishani track was so good during milan track that is why I got this track in my
FF and I am tired of changing her again Negative let the lady stay positive for
now in my FF
Ya coming to Disha a unchangeable stupid character of the show this is how  I want
Ranveer and Ishani should respond to the relation which are unfaithful to them but
these couple does not have that at all.
Arrey yaar not to that extreme of copy my FF and I just write what come to my
mind
happy you loved RV in the episode. So much happy that you loved the flashback
ya let me try to make the track intresting with twists and turns
No problem dear your one comment is more valuable to me ya let me update it
keep reading

Thanks for your wishes it was possible only because of you guys without your
reading and comment reaching 100 pages won't be possible for me so thanks dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Wonderful chapter Sakshi ... πŸ‘

thanks zenab for the comments keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Nice chap Sakshi! Ishveer rain scene vry beautiful.kash cvs ke pas bhi mind hota keep writing & update soon ya
Thanks for pm

Thanks Paige for the comment happy that you loved that scene. ya let me update it yaar keep reading and lovely comment PaigeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 85
Ranveer kept the board comfortable for him to explain it to Amba.
Ranveer: Maa in this board I have written the possibilities of Ishani's kidnap. Now see this 1st comes the Motive. Motive for kidnapping a person can be only two things one is money and another one should be Revenge.We didn't find Ishani for almost 4 days but we didn't receive any call from the kidnapper till now from this the only point we can surely conclude is They didn't kidnap Ishani for Money.
Amba was seeing Ranveer with a silent face.
Amba: Fine Ranveer then they have Kidnapped Ishani for Revenge?
Ranveer:Haan till now according to me it should be Revenge.
Amba: But Ishani will do good even to people who do wrong to her then who is going to have revenge on her?
Ranveer: That Revenge may be on me or even our family to make us cry they would have kidnapped Ishani. so I have made the possible ways of my enemies and Ishani's too.

Ranveer indicated the next column with the marker.
Ranveer: Now these are the persons I have doubt on.
No.1 Sheetal.
Amba: Sheetal? Ranveer she is not that kind of girl
Ranveer:Nahi Maa actually during the day she was here she tried to misbehave with me first I tried my best to avoid her. Finally Ishani got to know about her intention. Ishani handled her in her own way. After that she tried to harm Ishani hence I made the plan and sent her out of the house.
Amba(with a shocked face): what is this Ranveer? now a days we cannot believe even our relations it seems.
Ranveer:Haan so Sheetal can be behind this is a possibility. No.2 is my business enemy Mr. Ram He does not like me giving him the competition so for that to make me weak he would have done it. It is just a guess work. so Now I have send my PA to Sheetal house and another person to  watch Mr. Ram so that I can know Ishani is with them or not.
Amba(bit thinking): Ranveer
Ranveer: Haan Maa

Amba: As you are thinking to this much extreme I am remembering one incident. Thinking this you are missing a person
Ranveer: who is it maa?
Amba: Rithika.
Ranveer(with a questioning look): Rithika? Maa she is in jail how could she kidnap Ishani.
Amba: Nahi Ranveer (Refer:Episode 40 page 33 and Episode 41 page 35)One day you gave your CD to Ishani know

Ranveer: Haan
Amba: That CD actually was up to be exchanged by our maid Sarala. Ishani following Sarala got her talking to a person in phone and found out Sarala is going to exchange the CD Ishani took the CD and gave it to me and kept some other CD. Sarala took that CD and went out of our house to meet the person where Ishani followed her and found that person to be Rithika.
Ranveer: Maa you saw Rithika on that day?
Amba: Nahi Ranveer Ishani said to me that's it I didn't see her.

Ranveer(thinking): Ishani has seen her but now Ishani is not with us .As you are telling Ishani saw her means if she is released only she would have come here right.
(coming to Amba) Maa let me ask Vikram about Rithika he will tell us whether Rithika is released or not.
Amba: Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer took his mobile and called Vikram.
Vikram: Haan RV tell me did you get any clue?
RV: I am doing it Vikram for that I need a small information.
Vikram: Ya tell me
RV: Can you find whether a person is behind the bars still today?
Vikram: Ya I can find it out
RV: Some days before Rithika Zaveri was arrested on behalf of murdering two persons I need to know whether she is still in jail or got released they arrested her from my house they are my area police only so try to trace her.
Vikram: Rithika Zaveri Right?
RV: Haan
Vikram: fine RV let me find out in half an hour please wait
RV:Haan I am waiting

He put down the call.

Ranveer had his lunch where Amba sat near him. Ranveer's full mind was to get back Ishani. After Half an hour Ranveer got Vikram's call. He quickly picked the call where Amba was seeing him expecting a positive turn.
RV: Haan tell me Vikram
Vikram: RV She got Released her name is Rithika Zaveri got arrested for Killing Chiraag Mehta and Falguni Parekh is it right RV?
RV: haan then you are right I am telling about that Rithika only.
Vikram: She was released by some ministers help. I am completely sure she is out of the jail. Are you having doubt on her.

RV: (up to tell something but controlled him): Nahi just was trying the possibility but that girl does not have that much guts.
Vikram: Try your best RV
RV: haan

He put down the call.
Amba: She is out right
RV: Haan Maa she is out. Now only two phone call will make sure it is Rithika.
Amba: Phone calls?
RV: I have sent my PA to see Sheetal's movement today fully and I have sent my person to see my business enemy if they are innocent... Fine let's see maa for those calls we need to wait till tomorrow.
Amba:Okay Ranveer...

Where Amba left the study room Ranveer took a deep breath with a sad face his lips said " Where are you Ishani?"
At the same time Ishani got hiccups.
Ishani: You are thinking me Ranveer. Don't know how will you reach me there are no means for me to tell you and I myself don't know where am I. Bhagwan raksha karo meri Ranveer ko.
She got up and took water from the pot and drank some water.Again she sat resting her head in the wall. Where slowly the day ran to the night. A henchman came to her room and kept the food and a red Saree.
Henchman: Have your dinner and this Saree for you to wear tomorrow.
He left saying this he locked the room outside.
Ishani got up and came to the table she saw the simple red Saree. She touched the red Saree where Her Memories ran to some days back.
FLASHBACK.
Ishani came out wearing a red Saree and made herself ready and she was making her final check in the mirror.
Ranveer(entered the room with phone in his ears):Haan sure Mr. John let me make it why not?Fine let me call you next week bye.
Where he was up to take the file he saw Ishani and where Ishani was walking towards the room entrance he came in her way and stopped her.
Ishani:Arrey what are you doing? Why are you standing in front of me?
Pushing him she was up to move where Ranveer got her hand and pulled her to him.
Ishani: Kya kariyo tum leave me now.
Ranveer: Nahi why should I leave my wife? I have all the rights to touch her.
Ishani: you know what a man should not touch a woman without her wish even if she is his wife.
Ranveer: accha ji but the man you are saying would not have a beautiful wife like you. You know how beautiful you are in this red Saree?

Ishani: how?
Ranveer: you are looking like a lovely woman doll that got life and that came to my room. You are like a Ramba or Urvashi in heaven who has come to visit me in my room. And finally Sunny Leone has come to me to see me in my room.
Ishani:(took a pillow from the bed and started to beat): you know Ranveer never have sense to compare me.
Ranveer: Arrey Ishani please please chodo
Ishani: Do I look like a Sunny Leone no I should always be a Sunny Deol to you.

She was beating him where Ranveer finally pulled her and made her fall on the bed.
Ishani: aah Ranveer.
Ranveer went close to her in the bed.
Ishani: What...(before she could say he put his index finger in her lips)
Ranveer(seeing her eyes): I wrongly compared you?
Ishani:hmmm do I look like Sunny Leone?
Ranveer: The truth is My Ishani is more more beautiful than a doll, Ramba or Urvashi cannot stand in front of her beauty, and even Sunny Leone comes to my room only Ishani will be my Sunny is that is okay?
Ishani gave smile: what happen to you today you have become this naughty in the morning.

Ranveer: When ever I see you in this Red Saree know I love you crazily Red Saree give a separate beauty to Ishani. so can I kiss the lady in red.
Where Ishani pushed him and got up and kiss his cheeks which action shocked Ranveer.
Ranveer:Ishani...tum?(kept his hands on the cheeks he got the kiss)
Ishani: why a lady in red should not Kiss you. Got it right leave to office
Ranveer(with a lovely smile bowing his head): As per your order lady Red.

Both laughed to each other.
FLASHBACK Ends, Ishani came to the world where a tear drop fall on the Saree.

As the time Ran next day came that day made Ishani's hands to write it as "3".
Ishani: Bhagwan it is third day give success to my Ranveer he would succeed in finding me. Give me a way to find where I am.
Where In the morning Ranveer came out ready and he got a call. It was his PA. He picked the call.
RV: Haan Rishab what happened did you reach Sheetal?
Rishab: Haan Sir yesterday fully I watched their house she is innocent Sir. They are leading a normal life here. Finally now I came to their house now I am in their house sir I openly asked them they said they didn't do it.
RV: Is Sheetal near you?
Rishab: Haan Sir.
RV: give the phone to her
Rishab: Sure Sir.

RV waited for a second where he heard a "Hello"
RV: Haan how are you?
Sheetal: Fine RV.
RV: Tk Someone has kidnapped Ishani is there any motive of you.
Sheetal: Nahi RV we do small wrongs not to the extreme of kidnapping and all.To have food for ourselves itself we need to cheat some guys in this case if we kidnap Ishani we don't have money to feed her and all.
RV: tk fine let me cut the call.
Sheetal: Haan

He cut the call.
Ranveer:So it is not sheetal that is sure.
Where to his luck the other person who he kept to note the actions of his business enemy called. He gave the answer " He is cool sir he would have not done it"
Ranveer: So As Maa said after coming out of the jail Rithika tried to harm me but Ishani protected me. So it is confirm that Rithika has the motive to Revenge me and Ishani. But Kidnapping Ishani what she is trying to prove she is trying to separate us? or she is harassing Ishani? But one think is clear Rithika is somewhere related in kidnapping Ishani. will she be able to do it all alone. What ever it is there is at least 50% play of Rithika.But is it the end to find Ishani for is there anyone's hand behind it.
Let me find out
Screen freezes on the confirmed face of Ranveer..
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! Beautiful chap ya 😊
Finally ranveer doubt on ritika behind ishani kidnapping. Intresting track ya
a big hug for you πŸ€—
Thanx for pm & keep writing
update soon...
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am loving the FB scenes! And finally he comes to know about her. At least doubt to kiya <3
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hiii Sakshi... So finally ranveer is getting a clues its good ...eager to know what will happen 😊 πŸ‘ fb are wonderful ...thanks for pm and your frequent updates
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Beautiful chap ya 😊
Finally ranveer doubt on ritika behind ishani kidnapping. Intresting track ya
a big hug for you πŸ€—
Thanx for pm & keep writing
update soon...

HI Paige thanks for the comment glad you loved the chapter..
Haan Ranveer will try all the possible ways in the upcoming chapters happy that you loved the current plot hug you tooπŸ˜‰πŸ€— ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

I am loving the FB scenes! And finally he comes to know about her. At least doubt to kiya <3

so happy Aarushi for the comment loved your love for FB. Ya bit doubt for Ranveer but he will soon find it out keep reading dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› love you dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Hiii Sakshi... So finally ranveer is getting a clues its good ...eager to know what will happen 😊 πŸ‘ fb are wonderful ...thanks for pm and your frequent updates

ya zenab he will get the clues in further investigation too happy that you are loving the track fb is to refresh you all from their separation I don't wanted the concept to be dry hence made some fb scenes and let me try my level best to keep fb at the places I can keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰