Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

sakshi darling... congratz for 100 pagesπŸ‘ wish it will reach more than 1000 soon and the story is really interesting waiting for  our superb hero definely ur ranveer will be more smarter than the show he will give perfect slap to tat chudayil ritika and nirbhay keep update darl missing ishveer n ur ff also n d show

hi lovely thanks for the wishes the victory is all possible because of you readers without your reading and comments its impossible for me to reach this milestone. 1000 pages don't know dear whether I will reach that heights but thank you for having that hope on me. Ya I will add the possible stuff to make Ranveer character look as the real hero of Ishani. I have planned for a slap for Rithika in hands of Ranveer but you have to wait some episodes, Ya I will update it yaar keep reading. Don't worry they will meet soon in my FF let me make sure not to drag the episodes and make the story interestin g
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Sorry sweetie for late reply.

What chaptets, you made me laugh, blush and feel sorry in few chapters.πŸ‘
Well done Sakshi.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Waiting for your update dear good going.⭐️

arrey baba no need sorry and all. Your comment is more valuable for me whenever I get it. Happy that you laughed, blushed reading my chapters and I am extremely sorry for making you feel sorry in some chapters

Thanks you so much dear
ya let me update it keep reading lovely πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 82
The time was running as they were in the evening of that day. Ranveer was still sitting in the sofa with the same calm silence supporting his chin with his left hand. Amba came near and stood near him where Ranveer was not even able to feel her presence. Amba feeling worried sat near him and put her hand on his shoulders.
Amba(called him): Ranveer..

Ranveer came to the world and saw Amba with a sad face.
Ranveer:kya Maa do you need anything?
Amba: Nahi dekhra I don't want anything...(with tears) I am feeling so sad for the past two days our family lost its happiness. You spoke to us for our sake but you are crying inside your heart dekhra please cry it out don't control your self.

Where Amba saying this Ranveer's eyes started to cry slowly without his control.
Amba: Ranveer I would have given you birth but Ishani is the soul that is inside you till date. A body cannot work without its soul.
Ranveer losing his control started to heavily cry where he hugged Amba so tightly where Amba put her hand around his back. She was able to feel his pain and His tears were falling on her shoulders.
Ranveer(being in Amba's hug): Maa only because of Ishani I came to know what breathing is? She gave me love, she gave me life, She gave me care , She protected me from going to jail but Me, What I have done to her Maa...Haan I loved her but when I get Jealous seeing other man close to her I used to hurt her just because of possessiveness but even that time she only gave her silence as my answer. She never said about the pain that she undergone because of me...But I am really an Incapable husband Maa I cannot even protect her
Amba (making him come out of her hug with a bold voice): why are you thinking like that Ranveer?.
Ranveer glance Amba with a questioning look.
Amba(continuing): Tell me why you need to think like that?Haan Ishani has done everything till date to prevent and protect you.But now you are just going to sit and feel sorry for her?. Ishani has done everything to protect you not only for you she has sacrificed her happiness for others happiness.But the most important thing is now how we are going to protect her? If your Mota Babuji or Falguni Maa was there they will leave it in hands of police? no Ranveer.
Ranveer: But Maa I have done all the ways if police itself cannot find her how will I Maa?
Amba: Why you will only show your RV attitude in Business only why cannot you turn out to be a RV in saving Ishani Ranveer?
Ranveer: Do you think I can do it Maa?

As Amba was up to answer him Disha came to them.
Disha: Ranveer I need to talk to you can I ?
Ranveer:Haan tell me
Disha: Ranveer I need Manas shares please settle him completely sign the papers...

Ranveer and Amba stood up with a shocked look.
Amba: But what is the need for it now Disha?
Disha:(bit loud):Ya I have a need kaki so I need my shares?
Ranveer:I am not in the right mood Disha let us talk about it some other time
Disha: But I don't have that much time with me Ranveer...
where hearing the their conversation Baa, mithesh, chaitali, kailash came to the hall..
Baa: What happen why you are shouting Disha?
Amba: Nahi Baa Disha is asking for some Shares from Ranveer so that is what we were talking about?
Baa: share you are talking about Shares now Disha we have lost Ishani and we are searching her and you are talking about share what is the need for it now Disha.
Disha:(with her trade mark Selfishness): Haan I need it I cannot stand in the street with you all when kaki sends you out of the house
Amba: Why I need to send you out Disha you are also my family know then why should I?
Disha: Baa see Ranveer takes care of us only for the sake of Ishani she is not her now . Now kaki may be good mother in law but anytime she may change and send us out of the house I am not ready to stand in the road with you.
Baa: Disha...

where amba and baa started to convince her Ranveer saw Disha with a fade smile.
FLASHBACK(when Ranveer was their driver)
Ranveer was driving the car where Ishani and disha were sitting in the behind seat. He stopped the car in front of the textile shop they both got down and Disha headed towards the shop.
Ishani (seeing Ranveer not coming): Ranveer come in with me.
Ranveer; Arrey what is the need for me to come that too for ladies section you go and come.
Ishani: Arrey come and help me in selecting the dress.
Ranveer: No Ishani I am your driver what is the duty of a driver to wait till their masters come so I will be waiting.
where Ishani came to the other side and opened the car door and pulled Ranveer out where he came out and stood in front of her.
Ranveer: What are you doing?
Ishani: Till you are in the car you can be the driver now come with me as my friend and help me in dress selection.

Ishani got the key from his hand and locked the car and pulled him with her.They entered the shop. They both found Disha shopping in one section of the shop where Ishani went to the ghagra choli section Ranveer followed her.After an hour. After a long khock jhoks on the dresses both Ranveer and iIshani selected a pink choli.
Ishani; This is so good ranveer I am liking it very well I love this
Ranveer: haan you will look so cute wearing this.
Ishani:haan I am so happy

where she was saying this there was a hand which got the choli from Ishani's hand where Ranveer and ishani shocked turned to the person it was Disha happily smiling at the choli.
Disha: This is beautiful Ishani I am loving it let me keep it.
Where she didn't wait for Ishani's answer she took the dress where Ranveer saw Ishani she smiled to him hiding her sadness.
Ishani: Select me some other dress Ranveer.
Ranveer: you are feeling sad and you are hiding it Ishani?
Ishani: arrey I am not sad and all come on select now
Ranveer: You liked the dress so much you were happy she snatched it from you. You happiness is short lived. she is insulting you, she is hurting you with words, she never thought you as your sister . you don't have any anger on her?
Ishani(with a smile); why should I get anger on her? If she didn't think me as her sister that is her wish. But I have always seen her as my own sister I never had the feel that she is my half -sister. Whatever happens I will surely protect her as my own sister.

Ranveer saw Ishani with a lovely smile were Ranveer came to the world and saw disha is been convinced by Baa and Amba where she was arguing like anything.
Ranveer(in thoughts);Ishani you always forgave her. You always accepted her. But she is the one who is running first when you are suffering.(he had a sad smile)
Disha(ignoring all); Ranveer can you give me my shares or not?
Ranveer: I cannot
Disha: why? what is the problem in it

Before Ranveer could say something Baa came to her.
Baa: Disha you can talk about it once Ishani comes back till that be calm my dear.
As baa was talking to disha
Amba(coming to ranveer): Did you see Ranveer what kind of relation Ishani is having now we should also cheat Ishani? no Ranveer we should safeguard her come back Ranveer show you guts ...
Ranveer saw Amba with a courageous look.
Disha: Dekh ranveer give our share if Ishani comes back you will take care of us. But let me tell you I really don't know whether she will come back or not...
Ranveer: Stop it Disha you are exceeding your limit..
Disha: tk let me be in my limit but give Manas shares
Ranveer: I cannot..
Disha: why
Ranveer: Try to understand I have invested on behalf of Manas not only Manas also on behalf of Sharman this means it is my money not Manas's  money . I done it to engage them in the business just that.
Disha: Fine as Manas have worked till today for that you can give that share money as settlement right just sign the papers that is enough
Ranveer: My sign won't have any effect
Disha: why
Ranveer: (giving a smile): How selfish you are hain na.. once you said Ishani is the different blood from your family. Thank god she is different from you all. You can never come to the dust in her feet. Fine leave it what were you talking about haan I cannot sign because I am not the owner. I have named the company in Ishani's name long back
Disha and all were shocked to the extreme.
Disha: what
Ranveer:haan not only this complete property is in the name of Ishani (coming to Disha) you were now correct ya you live under Ishani's shadow you live in her house If you don't like living in Ishani's house you can leave now because you never consider her as your sister so if you need to leave I won't stop you...
Seeing Ranveer amba got a smile in her face..
Ranveer turned and started to walk to his room.There was a decision seen in his walk.
Where all the people started to go to their room.
Baa(coming to Disha with a smile): did you see who we once thought as an illegal heir has supported and looked after us so well till date (pointing her index finger to Disha) but the legal heir is leaving us when needed. Ashamed of myself disha
Baa left the place disappointed  where Disha stood their with a shocked look...
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow simply beautiful chapter.πŸ‘β­οΈ
Loved your Amba.
Disha🀒
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Disha! Why I hate her so much? :D :D Well, the FB scene was cute! And Ranveer's answer to Disha was majestic. It was  πŸ‘

Update the next one soon <3 And reunite them soon :'(
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Disha she is so selfish woman ...I hate her from core of my heart...and ranveer wow he answer Disha ...wonderful epi and crying part 😭 🀒 ...thanks for pm Sakshi ...lots of luv
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hi Sakshi thanx for wish & wow... awesome chap ya disha such a selfish girl i hate her so much 😑 and Ranveer ans to disha in Rv mood i like it .update soon ya & thanks for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Wow simply beautiful chapter.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Loved your Amba.
Disha🀒

hi dear thanks for the comment ya I really needed the some positive characters in the show. I am tiered of Amba changing positive sometimes and showing her hatred towards ishani and again changing I am really tiered of that character in the show hence I started it positive in the first episode hence continuing it as a positive. Disha character can never be changed she is always stupid. Thanks for the comment keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Oh Disha! Why I hate her so much? :D :D Well, the FB scene was cute! And Ranveer's answer to Disha was majestic. It was  πŸ‘

Update the next one soon <3 And reunite them soon :'(

Hi aarushi ya Disha always unchangeable character. Even Rithika may turn good but Disha will always be unchangeable. happy that you like Flashback scene. Ya this is how Ishani and Ranveer should actually treat Disha who has be always the great problem to them from beginning. Ya let me update it yaar reunion will take some episodes but try to make it soon Keep reading dearπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Disha she is so selfish woman ...I hate her from core of my heart...and ranveer wow he answer Disha ...wonderful epi and crying part 😭 🀒 ...thanks for pm Sakshi ...lots of luv

zenab thanks for the comment lovely sis ya Disha can never be changed she always has her trademark selfishness with her. Never know how worth Ishani is. Ya this is how I need Ranveer's character to be even Ishani should handle the family according to their character more than always sacrificing. Ya the episode will take a new turn sorry for making you cry we need mixed emotions of  the people that's why I did it. thanks dear lots of love πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›keep reading