Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 79
The day was drawing to its evening.RV mansion was so silent no one liked to talk to anyone all were sitting in the hall in different directions. Ranveer was sitting in the hall waiting for Vikram's call. As he said he is going to investigate near the place where Ishani was kidnapped. The complete house was silent. Baa was sitting in the swing and was almost lost her guts for the first time.
Baa(in thoughts):You are a precious stone Ishani none of the family will get a pothi like you. How I hated you once in my life. You cried inside your heart and only gave us smile and happiness with your sacrifices.When I lost my son, when I lost my bahu, When I lost my wealth. You were the reason that I am in my house back. You never had any duty to look after me and my family but you have taken care of us  so well till date Ishani please come back.
Where Amba was sitting in the sofa and she was so worried. She felt so bad that she should have not called Ishani with her today morning.
Amba(in her thoughts): When ever I insulted you, when ever I scolded you, when ever I rejected you . You only gave your silence as your answer. If a person have treated me as I have treated you honestly I would have not forgiven that person. But you forgave me you called me your Maa but again I have lost you Ishani. We not only lost you we have lost our sons happiness, love, affection. You have been not accepted by your family once just because you are not their legal heir by you are our legal bahu why did we lost you today Ishani please come back to us.
Ranveer who was sitting with a worried face without knowing what to do was just staring at the photo of Ishani that was near the tea pai.
Ranveer(in his thoughts seeing the smiling Ishani in the photo): This moment I should have died Ishani. Why is our life like this. For the past some days only we were happy but what will happen in our story it is making us fight to save our relationship. Where are you now? are you been harassed? Is anyone hurting you.(A single drop of tear come from his eyes)
At the same time.
Romi injected the injection as per Nirbhay's instruction where Rithika was seeing Ishani with a happy smile.
Rithika: Ranveer cannot even bear a single pain in your body but if he sees this that's all.(she laughed heavily)

At the same time the lorry which Nirbhay said came in front of the house where Ishani is held. Romi took Ishani carefully and put her in the lorry where Rithika and Romi got inside the lorry.The lorry started and they started the journey to Haryana. The journey that is going to play a great game in Ishani's life.
Romi: Let me inform Nirbhay bhaiya.
Rithika:Haan make it.
Romi called Nirbhay where the call was picked up.
Romi:Hello bhaiya
Nirbhay:haan tell me.

Romi:Bhaiya I have injected the injection in Ishani's body and she is completely unconscious and we started in the lorry we will reach by tomorrow by evening 6 o clock Ishani will be in front of you bhaiya.
Nirbhay:That's good i am waiting.(A romantic smile came in his lips)
Ranveer who was so worried got Vikram's call where he took the phone instantly.
RV: Haan vikram did you get Ishani?
Vikram:Nahi RV I went to the jewellery shop and inspected the  that they had any camera in their shop to cover their parking area.
RV:Haan did they have it?
Vikram:No RV they said they had technical issue in the camera for the past one week so there won't be any footage in it.
RV:Oh god.

Vikram:And finally we even investigated the public people that is the near by shopkeepers regarding that any one saw the culprit.
RV:Was there any result?
Vikram: No RV they said hearing your mother voice only  they have seen the place where they have only seen the Maruthi Omni car moving fast followed by your mother's call all have missed the culprit. Finally Ishani has left her mobile here itself so there is no way to trace with mobile.

RV(with disappointed voice):Then what we can do now vikram?
Vikram:Your cooperation is more needed RV this is actually not the time to cry or being emotional we should be brave only by this time.Then only we can rescue ishani.
RV:Tk tell me what should I do I can do anything to get my Ishani back.
Vikram:Let me tell the most important thing about the kidnapping. Mainly kidnapping takes place for only two things, one it should be for money. If they have kidnapped her for money they will surely call you we have planned to tap all the calls of your mobile as well land line. Another one should be to take revenge they can be your enemy they may have anger on you or your wife to take revenge they would have kidnapped her. So take today full night and think everything. Make points of all the people for at least past 10 years of you and your wife life so that we will get the culprit.

Rv:Tk Vikram let me you keep trying.
Where Ranveer cut the call so disappointed were there was a loud cry of Raagini. Parul came out making her calm but she was crying terribly. Amba took her with care but she was crying.
Amba:Parul get her milk.
Parul:Haan Maasi.
Almost pratik, devarsh tried to calm her but she was crying. Amba with her and came to Ranveer where Ranveer saw Raagini with a sad face.
Amba:Ranveer she started to miss Ishani.
Ranveer(got Raagini and made her sit in his lap): Dekho cutie pie keep smiling please don't cry.

Where she didn't stop her crying all the family saw the baby with a sad face.
Ranveer(with a sad feeling voice to amba): You know what Maa I never know my daughter would cry to this extreme Ishani never allowed her to cry.
Amba and Baa had a dull face seeing Ranveer's sadness at the same time Parul brought the feeding bottle.
Parul:Let me feed her Bhaiya.
Ranveer(got the feeding bottle):Its okay Parul let me try to feed her (he got the bottle and seeing Ranveer's face Raagini started to drink the milk) Ishani asked me to spend time with Raagini but I mostly run behind the business but today (seeing Raagini) I don't know whether I know to prevent you like your mother but I will safely give you back when she comes back.

As he was feeding her his memory went some days back.

FLASHBACK
Ranveer:Ishani if you pet Raagini like this know one day she will ask who is my father?
Ishani:Really then you should spend time with her you are the great RV know always busy with business.
Ranveer:Haan even if I am in home she only needs you .when she is with me if you come she raises  her hand to you.
Ishani:Accha ji (with a motherly feel) but you know what I will pet her always I will keep her always smiling I will never let her cry .
Ranveer:hello she is my daughter too she should be even papa's pet
Ishani:If you need a pet we can have another child but Raagini is always special to me because she is the one who made me mother
hain na Raagini beta.

Ishani hugged Raagini in her embrace where Ranveer glanced them with a smile.
Amba:Ranveer.
Amba's voice brought him back to the world
Amba:Ranveer Raagini has slept.
Ranveer:Haan Maa let me take her to my room.
Amba:Nahi Ranveer let her be with me till Ishani's comes you concentrate on Ishani we need to save her that should be your duty right now. We can get her right?

Ranveer(with a firm voice): Haan Maa it can be anything dangerous I will save my Ishani with all my strength. She cannot go away from me.
At the same time.
Nirbhay's lorry crossed mumbai and was heading towards Haryana which place is going to play a new game in Ishveer's life.
Screen Splits on Confident Ranveer and Unconcious Ishani in the Lorry.
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Lovely chap Sakshi! I know we need a villain to continoue the story but read this
chap i got emtional.superb...imaginestion
update soon ya
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The FB was awesome! His shattered soul, though :/ Poor Ragini yaar, she's crying and he's not able to do anything. Update the next one soon <3
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nyc chapter but very sad one...update soon ...thanks for pm
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi! Hope you are doing good. Sorry I didn't reply for your last 4 episodes. I was busy with my exams and then back to school work and projects. Hope you understand! I read all your pending chapters in a go. By the way, Thankyou for pm(s)! Congrats for 100 pages

Coming to your Special night chapter, It was quite Awkward, but it was very hot! Ishveer killed it. Hats off to you..cause I know it's really hard to write this things in detail. Really dear, amazing job. It was really a masterpiece. The way you showed Ishveer's love was amazing and I hope we soon get a CON scene.

Next Chapter, The morning part was amazing and cute. But then it came, Ishani got kidnapped and Ishveer are apart now. You described each and every stuff properly. Great job dear. Really worried of Ishani, hope Nirbhay doesn't do anything bad with her or come close to her.

Your current chapter, It was again a good one! Hate Ritika, Nirbhay and his brother. Hope they don't do any wrong with Ishani. Yaar, I am feeling really sad for Ragini. Don't know what that little baby will do without her Mummy. The flashback was really cute!

Please yaar a request, don't drag like show does. Please let Ranveer get to know about Ishani's condition and save her like a superman. Again sorry for late reply and again thankyou for pm(s)!

Have a great day and update soon. Can't wait more.

With Love,

Isha

RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hiii Sakshi.. 
  First of all Congratulations on the completion of 100 pages of ur FF.๐Ÿฅณ U really deserve appreciation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
   U r going very nicely. Feeling bad for Ranveer, Ragini and Parekh family.  Update soon. Will wait for ur next update๐Ÿค—
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Lovely chap Sakshi! I know we need a villain to continoue the story but read this
chap i got emtional.superb...imaginestion
update soon ya

hi paige thanks for the comment and happy that you loved the chapter. hmmm thanks dear that you have accepted the new villain in my story even while sketching past 3 chapters i myself feel emotional dear happy that you liked the imagination plot that i have set. Ya i will update it yaar keep reading๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

The FB was awesome! His shattered soul, though :/ Poor Ragini yaar, she's crying and he's not able to do anything. Update the next one soon <3

thanks aarushi for the comment happy that you liked the FB. Ya bit emotional parts i myself felt emotional to separate them hmmm the cute little baby is missing her mother and an unable ranveer but everything will turn out soon ya let me update it keep reading ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulation on 100+ pages๐Ÿ˜ณ do update soon , unite ishveer soon please๐Ÿ˜Š
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Nyc chapter but very sad one...update soon ...thanks for pm

hi zenba thanks for the comment dear ya bit sad chapter but everything will turn out good soon let me update it keep reading dear ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›