Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

And here it comes! Getting ready! Update it soon yaara <3

hmmm ya aarushi i have planned for the twist in the story i will try to make it good with my effort ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Con chapter was super hot chapter.. so wonderful chapter sakshi.. Finally they spend night together.

thanks priyanka for the comment and happy that you liked the chapter ya dear they have keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

itz amazing dr.full of romantic scenes.just loved it.πŸ˜ƒ very hot n cute.keep it up.good job.waiting for da nxt .πŸ˜ƒ

thanks malsa happy and glad you liked the chapter thanks for the compliment and comment dear ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

good one saksi.. one was too much blushing... and  i hope your seperation will not be worst like the show and after this seperation make sure one more shower scene... drunk ishani and marine drive scene

thanks shaktiluvradz happy you loved my chapters and ya let me try the separation track to the extreme i can dear won't be worst i can assure you. Ya i have planned for the shower scene dear but i should shape the story according to the shower scene, drunk ishani and marine drive. But surely you will get those scenes but it will take some time because should think story according to it but let me try to make it as soon as possible loved the way you are demanding the scenes to me keep telling what all you want it would be a kind of idea for me too loved the comment lots of hug keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Wonderful epi...so finally time for new twist ...eagerly waiting for it .thanks for pm Sakshi...great job πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks zenab for the comments happy that you liked the episode and ya the twist is at its way let me try my best to keep you all hooked to the story thanks for the comment and keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Nice chap Sakshi! so finally new twist coming ishveer live. I hope ishveer seperation will not so long time ya
thanks for pm & update soon...

i am really happy paige you comment me daily thanks for that first and coming to your comment thanks and happy that you loved the chapter ya have planned for a twist in the story ya let me try it not to make it too long ya let me update it yaar keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 77
Finally their car stopped in front of the jewellery shop. The Henchmen stopped their car behind their car. Sitting in the car they were watching Ishani's car where Ishani got down from the car first following her Amba, Baa came out of the car.Henchmen eyes were completely concentrating on Ishani.
Henchmen1: she is the women who we are going to kidnap.
Henchmen2:fine what about the plan?
Henchmen1:(to driver of the car):Once they come out of the shop keep the car started. Let me go inside the jewellery shop and when they come out i will come behind her and once she come down to her car i will make some trick and make her unconscious and immediately i will push her in the car and instantly we should move fine

Henchmen2:Three women's are there if they shouted or something happens
Henchmen1:Before that itself we should leave the place everything is instant so no problem keep the car started don't mess.

Henchmen2:fine..

Ishani, Baa, Amba were entering the shop laughing and chatting with each other. Where the Henchmen without to their knowledge was following them.
Inside the shop
Goldsmith:(joining his hands to them):namaste, namaste
They greeted him back.
Amba: We gave ornaments for our house Bhagwan know is it ready
Goldsmith:haan it is ready
Amba:haan! Give it to my bahu let us take it home today
Goldsmith:sure madam.

After sometime goldsmith came with a big wooden box, he opened it and showed them the ornaments. Three people saw the ornaments with a full filled heart smile.
Amba:tk it is so nice hain na baa?
Baa:haan Amba they have made it more than we expected it will be so good for our Bhagwan
Amba:haan baa(seeing Goldsmith) give it in Ishani's hands
Ishani:you or Baa can get it know maa?
Amba:nahi Ishani you came to our family for giving us next generation and you are a rightful bahu hence We will get it from your hand
Ishani(gave a cute smile):Tk maa

Goldsmith praying to the god's photo with the jewel box and gave the wooden box to Ishani where Ishani got it with a happy whole heart and wished him thank you.
Ishani(giving the box to Amba):have it maa
Amba:(she got the box):haan tk ishani can we leave?
Three people came out of the shop when they were coming down to the car.
Henchmen:(coming behind her):madam can i know this address (he gave a piece of paper)

As Ishani was up to tell Amba was putting the box in the car and  was making it safe Baa got inside the car through other door.
ishani:For this address you should not go this way
Henchmen:(bit moving from Ishani's car and made her come near his car):then how madam can you direct me?
Ishani:haan why not...

That was the moment where he suddenly closed her face with a hand kerchief and almost pushed her in the car where Ishani hands dropped her mobile Henchmen closed the car door which suddenly made Amba ..see it.
Amba(shouted):ishani ishani
Baa(sitting in the car):Amba
All the people saw them.
Amba:Baa the man has taken Ishani. arrey driver follow karo jaldi
Baa and Amba face were pale and they didn't know what to do the driver was driving at the speed where Amba almost pointed the car that was on its peak.

Amba:that car follow karo
The car was blue color Maruthi Omni
baa(bit crying):note down the car number Amba
Amba quickly noted the car number in her mobile where suddenly the car took an u-turn in their way and their car was unable to move in the turning and they were stuck.
Amba(almost cried):kya hua
Driver: two vehicles came in my way
Amba:move fast

As the vehicles gave them their way they took the u-turn and driver was driving the car but to their bad luck they were not able to find the car.
Amba started to cry:Baa they have kidnapped Ishani. Bhagwan what to do?
Baa:(with a crying voice):you call ranveer

Amba with shivering hands called ranveer.The call was going but ranveer didn't pick the call.
In office.
Ranveer:so this is how the project is going on till date RV broking solutions is doing its best to satisfy clients? if you wish we would collaborate with you.
As ranveer was talking his phone was in silent mode where two clients were with him and they were busily discussing the business deal.
Amba:(with a teary eyes): He is not picking up what to do baa why did they kidnap ishani humari ishani (she cried terribly)
Baa was in her high shock and she could not accept what happened till now.
Ishani became unconscious and she was made to lay in the back seat of the car.
Henchman called Nirbhay. Nirbhay attended the call.
Henchman:We got the women you said  bhaiya
Nirbhay(with a heavy laugh):haan that is good
Henchman: fine. Where should we bring her?
Nirbhay:leave her in My Mumbai house.Rithika will be there
Henchman:haan bhaiya

Where Amba and Baa does not know what to do.
Amba:Baa let us go to Ranveer's office so that we can tell him.
Baa:haan (seeing driver) go to Ranveer's office.

Where in the office.
Client:fine RV can you come with us for our new concern so that you can give us some ideas about the man power needed and about the office set up regarding the business and we can think about collaboration.
RV(With a smile):why not let us leave.,

Where he got up taking his mobile he started to walk with them  and came to the car and was up to make a call saw 4 missed calls of Amba.
Ranveer(with a doubt):Maa's call
Where he was up to call a man suddenly crashed him from behind where he missed the control over the phone. His phone fell in the water that was stagnated in road side because of yesterday rain.
RV:(seeing the person): kya sab?
Person:sorry sir i was coming urgently that's why
RV(giving a smile): tk no problem
RV(he took the phone with his left hand with a awkward reaction and saw the phone): oh god its completely drenched (thinking about maa's call)fine they would have called to tell they got the jewel.

Where he was thinking
Client: RV shall we its time
RV:haan let me(he saw his security) security give this to my PA and ask him to dry it.
security: haan sir

RV went and sat in the car with his clients and the car started to move where that was the time from the opposite side Amba and Baa car came to the office.
Amba: you be in the car let me tell Ranveer and bring him.
Baa:haan jaldi Amba
Amba:haan

Amba was shivering in fear she came to the office entrance where security stopped her.
security:aap?
Amba:i am RV'S mother allow me

where security was up to tell something Amba without listening to him entered the office. Security followed her where she came to the reception.
Amba: i need to see Ranveer where is he?
Receptionist:Madam aap yahan?
Amba:please tell me where he is?
Receptionist: madam he was her till now but he went out with Clients

Amba: where he has gone?
Receptionist:don't know madam he didn't inform me.
Amba:oh god

She again took her mobile and called Ranveer where she only heard the record voice telling switched off.
Amba lost all the hope and losing all her strength came out of the office.
Baa: did you tell him Amba where is he?
Amba:he has gone somewhere Baa his phone is also switched off don't know what to do now how to protect ishani?

Baa was so worried which her face told clearly.Both where out of the mind and does not know what to do.
Baa:Amba call Sharman
Amba:haan Baa but he is in other branch
Baa:but he can help us at this situation.

Amba called Sharman where Sharman picked the phone.
Sharman:haan kaki
Amba:Sharman they have kidnapped Ishani (amba told the complete situation to Sharman)
Sharman:kya kaki how? tk you both come home soon
Sharman (called RV number finding that it is switched off called his driver):Where is RV?
Driver:he is inside the office sir with some important client sir
Sharman:Message me that office address
Driver:tk sir
Sharman:(seeing the message in his mobile):let me see Kaki and Baa and knowing how it happened. Once got it I and Ranveer should go to the police station.
Amba, Baa started to home where at the same moment.
RV in his Clients office was busily discussing the plans of the business it was just a half an hour work where that was enough for RV to make them fall for his idea.
RV:fine sir can i leave?
Client:haan RV try to visit our office when you are free so that it will help us too
RV :haan sure sir

RV came out of the office and got inside the car where the car was in its way to the office something came to his mind
RV(in thoughts):Maa called me, that too 4 times is there any problem. Nahi what problem is going to come but 4 times (seeing driver) driver go to home
Driver:tk Sir.Sir Sharman sir called me
RV:Sharman what did he tell is it anything important
Driver:don't know Sir he asked me this office address that's it
RV: tk you go fast to home.
Where Amba , Baa came to home where Sharman was already there and all the people were having a sad face as Sharman has told them the situation.
Amba:Sharman were you able to see Ranveer.
Sharman:Nahi kaki his phone is switched off till now and i tried to office number they said he didn't inform finally i got the address from his driver but first tell me kaki how did this happen (with a concerned voice)

The right time ranveer's car sound was heard.
Sharman:kaki ranveer
Amba: don't know what to tell how will he bear this...

Ishani was brought inside the house where she was completely unconscious they laid her in the sofa. Rithika came with a cunning smile and was staring her with a happy look.
Ranveer came inside the house where all were so silent where Ranveer saw all of them with a doubt look.
Ranveer:all are hear (seeing Sharman)what are you doing here baba in office hours and you have called my driver it seems for what?
Sharman:Ranveer aye...

Ranveer:(as he was struggling seeing Amba):Maa
He went to Amba who was sitting in the swing so silently with a dull face.
Ranveer: Maa what happen why did you call me (seeing her so silent)kya hua maa are you angry that i didn't respond i am sorry Maa i mistakenly put my mobile in water and as i was busy with Client i was not able to call you and that is why i came home now itself just for my mother.(he smiled).
As he was continuously speaking Amba started to cry.
Ranveer:Maa what happen (he was shaking her shoulders)tell me Maa (he got up and saw everyone all were standing silent) kya hua why all are silent
Sharman(making himself strong):Ranveer..
Ranveer:Haan Sharman

Sharman:Ranveer.. Ishani...
Ranveer(bit tensed):What happen to ishani (Sharman was silent he was shaking him) kya hua Ishani ko tell me Sharman
Sharman: They have kidnapped her ranveer

Where the complete world was stopped for him. He was shell shocked  and the  fear of losing Ishani was in his face.
Screen splits on unconscious Ishani and shocked Ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ooh nooo. ...
Ishani kidnapped? 

Very imaginative chapter. ...
Well done dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So she is KIDNAPPED! Wah! Hope he finds her out soon <3