Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: amazing3

Well done Sakshi, 

It's tricky to write chapters like this. Really you've done exceptional .

Blushing chapter. Congrats on this. ..πŸ˜›

thanks amazing happy that you loved the story not exceptional and all yaar just wrote that came to my mind that's it happy dear keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Super hot chapter Sakshi... finally they have spended a beautiful night with each other... Waiting for next update πŸ‘

thanks zenab for loving the episode and thanks for the comment i will update it keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

This was a bit awkward to read, honestly :D You definitely did full justice to this chapter! Congratulations!! :)

aarushi i am really sorry if i had made it awkward even when i read it i too felt it overboard in some places  i have even edited the post and let me promise you in the upcoming chapter i won't make you feel awkward  and thanks for the comment as a guru you are guiding me so well dear keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 76
There was a alarm sound in ishani mobile which bit disturbed her sleep. with a half-heart to wake up see got up and saw the mobile it was 5 o clock. where bit seeing the room around her she realized where they were.she saw the burnt candles and a happy smile came in her lips. She saw ranveer beside her he was calmly sleeping. She didn't want his sleep to be disturbed for some time.
ishani: again a morning i need to clean the room if raagini wakes up maa will come before that i should get ready and go to our room.
Ishani took ranveer's shirt that was lying in the floor and she wore it where ranveer was in his deep sleep. she got out of the bed and started to walk towards the washroom. Taking bath she came out with a beautiful blue with golden Saree.She gave a final look to herself and started to clean the room as she was cleaning the sun rays came in their room. Finally she cleaned the room where ranveer opened his eyes and saw ishani cleaning the room.
ranveer(with a low voice):good morning
ishani:good morning you can sleep for sometime know let me bring your dresses here itself get ready in this room
ranveer:tk but why you got up so early you didn't sleep well in the night too
ishani:what to do? you guys have the freedom to sleep till you want but for us we need to carry on the house works hain na if i sleep who will clean the room mr.vaghela and if someone finds out we are not in our room that's it we will get caught.
ranveer: not bad you have completely become a house wife ishani(closing his eyes)tk let me sleep

ishani:you sleep let me leave
ranveer:tk

ishani opened the room and made sure no one saw her and went to their room and locked her and went to take dresses for ranveer. That was the moment she heard a knock in their room and followed by a cry of raagini was heard. ishani opened the door with a smile. amba was standing with raagini and she was crying.
ishani:good morning maa (getting raagini) baby come on why my baby is crying
amba:(seeing inside the room):where is ranveer ishani?
ishani:(bit managing):he said he need to make his presentation ready he was working in his laptop till now went to study room maa
amba:tk ishani come down
ishani:haan maa

ishani made raagini smile spending half an hour with her where ishani took ranveer's dresses and went to the next room with raagini.
ishani:ranveer get up its late
ranveer(bit rubbing his face holding the bed sheets): haaan

He got up and saw ishani she kept the dresses in the table.ranveer seeing raagini had a cute smile "good morning baby" she was hitting ishani's shoulders in happiness
ishani:get ready ranveer let me go down
ranveer:tk

ishani went down with raagini where all the people were so smiling at the breakfast table. ishani made raagini sit in the walker and went inside the kitchen and she started to prepare food for raagini. After 15 minutes she came out and started to feed raagini. where all the people finishing their breakfast and left the table. ishani made raagini have her food and  finally made her complete her breakfast. she brought her to the hall.
ishani:maa see raagini let me give ranveer his breakfast..
amba:haan dekhra (before ishani could leave) and ishani
ishani:haan maa
amba:today we need to go to that goldsmith you didn't forget know
ishani:oh haan maa i didn't forget it but i didn't inform ranveer yet let me inform him maa
amba:tk dekhra.

ishani started to walk to the dinning table where ranveer down where ishani gave a smile to him and ranveer seeing her followed her to dinning table before reaching the dinning table he pulled her and brought her behind a  pillar
ishani:ranveer what are you doing
ranveer:thank you
ishani:for what?
ranveer: for the night
ishani:tk but this is not the time if someone sees us? and we almost romanced so much in the night so now what is the need for this love
ranveer:there is a need (he caressed her hair in front of her forehead and put it behind her ears) that ishani should never think ranveer will lose interest on her even getting her how many number of times
ishani(with a smile):then thanks

ranveer:for what?
ishani: for loving me in the night as well for keeping me happy always
ranveer(pulling her close): you know i never thought our life would be this much normal as husband and wife when we were friends
ishani:haan even me i never thought a man i would give my extreme will be you
ranveer:hmm so finally ishani is ranveer's (he raised his collar with his hand) and anyways (he took a rose from his coat pocket and gave her)have it
ishani:wow thank you chalo let us have breakfast
ranveer:nahi ishani i need to leave i need to meet a person he will come early so after meeting him let me have the breakfast in office

ishani:you will hain na
ranveer:haan baba once i am having my breakfast i will inform you okay
ishani(with a smile):tk i will be waiting for the call
ranveer:haan
ranveer was up to move
ishani:ranveer
ranveer:haan
ishani:today we are going to goldsmith

ranveer:goldsmith
ishani:haan for bhagwan we ordered the gold ornaments we gave it long back so me, maa and baa will be going
ranveer:tk go safely
ishani:hmmm

Ranveer started to walk to the hall where ishani saw him. ranveer seeing baa and amba got their blessings and informing them he was moving out of the house where ranveer reaching the entrance turned and saw ishani who was seeing him with a smile standing in the corner of the house. He gave smile to her they were lovingly smiling to each other where they never know their life is going to take a big turn.Ishani having her breakfast came to amba and baa where parul was playing with raagini.
ishani:maa shall we leave can i take raagini with me
baa:nahi ishani parul and krisha, disha are there know they will take care this family bahu only should get the ornaments in her hand
amba:haan ishani that is why we are taking you
ishani:tk maa (ishani giving the feeding bottle and cerlac packets) give it to her if she cries parul
parul:haan bhabhi

ishani,maa, baa started to move out of the house where raagini started to hit the walker where ishani turned and saw her she was smiling and hitting her hands indicating ishani to come near.
ishani(sitting near the walker):baby let maa come soon we will come within two hours till that be a good child okay (raagini was smiling at her)haan i know my beti is the world's best beti.
she got her tiny hand and gave a kiss where ishani never know that she is going to miss her daughter for some moments of her life.
amba, baa, ishani all with a smile started to walk towards the entrance of the house where ishani's legs almost slipped and amba got her
amba:kya hua ishani you should be careful dekhra
ishani:pata nahi maa but i am okay we can leave
baa:be safe ishani
ishani:haan baa

making them convinced ishani started to walk where she didn't know she would not come back for now.
As ishani, amba, baa were getting inside the car there wear 4 pairs of eyes seeing them. one man took his mobile and called the number. the call was attended
nirbhay:hello haan is there any good news or else put down your phone you idiot when i gave you the work to kidnap her and still you are kidnapping her bull shit
man: nahi bhaiya the women you asked to kidnap is now getting in car with two women's we will follow her and kidnap her today that is sure.
nirbhay: are the two women's strong people if you give time they may save her

man:nahi bhaiya they look bit aged don't worry bhaiya today we won't miss her she will in front of you
nirbhay:haan i want her soon (putting down the phone) finally i am going to get my ishani my love, my desire, my beauty wow wow (he rotated his revolving chair in excitement and making his chair stop he took ishani's photo from his table and kissed her photo and seeing the photo) finally you are coming to me queen of beauty
ishani,baa and amba's car was going in its normal speed where henchmen car were following them without to their knowledge...
Three were chatting so interestingly without knowing about the incident that is going to hurt ishani.
To be continuedπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And here it comes! Getting ready! Update it soon yaara <3
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Con chapter was super hot chapter.. so wonderful chapter sakshi.. Finally they spend night together.
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
itz amazing dr.full of romantic scenes.just loved it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ very hot n cute.keep it up.good job.waiting for da nxt .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good one saksi.. one was too much blushing... and  i hope your seperation will not be worst like the show and after this seperation make sure one more shower scene... drunk ishani and marine drive scene
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful epi...so finally time for new twist ...eagerly waiting for it .thanks for pm Sakshi...great job πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Nice chap Sakshi! so finally new twist coming ishveer live. I hope ishveer seperation will not so long time ya
thanks for pm & update soon...