Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

O dear hw cute ishveer chapters u hv written both were simply amazing I loved dem both ranveer is jst too. Gud gng dear Waitng fr nxt nw

happy that you liked the chapters hope you enjoyed well ya let me update thanks for the comments keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

IshVeer are too cute and Ranveer is the cutest! Poor he, xD

thanks aarushi happy and glad that  you liked the chapter keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 65
It was a morning the day of amba and kailash wedding anniversary RV mansion was so amazing to look. Everyone where overjoyed .
Sheetal:you will cut the wire hain na
Henchmen:Haan madam i will don't worry
sheetal:come as a guest to the house do it perfectly
Henchmen:haan madam
jaya: see it is very important (showing ishani's photo)during this girls dance you need to made the light fall on her.
henchmen:yes madam i will

Ranveer who was setting his hair was in his white shirt and blue jeans was looking so charming and young. where ishani came out of the bath room with her wet hair.
ishani:can you please move
ranveer(turned to see ishani): haan why not

ishani started to see the mirror where ranveer saw her with a aww expression suddenly he went and stood in front of her hiding mirror to her
ishani:ranveer what are you doing move...
ranveer:tell me i love you

ishani:what kind of black mile is this chalo move
ranveer(brought her close): why are you making me long for you seriously ishani i love you please tell me those words
ishani(giving a smile):let me think

where ranveer bit emotional and seriously hugged her(in a low voice): please ishani from yesterday morning i am longing for you (coming out of the hug hold her face between his hands) you don't feel pity on seeing  my face.
ishani: i am sorry
ranveer:sorry for what

ishani: actually i was playing with the challenge that is it but i didn't feel that you too have feelings i am sorry ranveer
ranveer holding her close where ishani almost closed her eyes with his finger he made one of her wet hair to get to other side which was falling in front of her face.where ishani was with her closed eyes ranveer taking a bit of sindoor and he put it in her forehead which made ishani to open her eyes when she realized it is sindoor gave a smile to ranveer.
ranveer:(holding her hands): mein ranveer vaghela is deeply madly in love with ishani almost it is been so many months that we shared our love but coming out of my male ego let me tell you i cannot control myself i want you so badly (kneeling down in front of her) can i get you?
ishani(seeing him with a cute smile taking a deep breath): haan
ranveer(got up with a happy smile):sure hain na
ishani:(with a bowed head):haan sure but those three words
ranveer:tell me now

ishani:nahi before today night make me tell
ranveer:fine let me but surely you will tell
ishani:haan make it but allow me now i need to get ready
ranveer:tk

All were getting ready for the evening all were looking charming in their own dresses.amba and kailash were sitting in two chairs.
amba:(seeing ranveer):where is ishani
ranveer:she will come maa
Sheetal(coming near ranveer):how do i look
ranveer:haan nice

where his eyes wandered for ishani . ishani came from the stairs where wearing a lovely pink color designer Saree ranveer automatically had a cute smile
sheetal(seeing ranveer's smile and ishani who was coming down in thoughts):smile ranveer this would be the last smile you are smiling at her
ishani coming down who got raagini from parul and made her sit in the walker in order she too will enjoy the function.
ishani(coming to amba and kailash): happy anniversary maa
amba:thank you kailash:thank you beta

where almost all were happy ranveer started to speak in the stage "so the DJ can start the music all can come to the dance floor and give their performance.
Sharman and parul made a great dance for the song "TERI MERI"
all the family members can see the cutest couple on stage.
sheetal danced on the stage for the song "sansan na na na" seeing ranveer with a lure she was dancing
ishani(in low voice): you know sheetal hope she won't leave you she is melting for you
ranveer:ishani come on leave her and try to tell those three words
ishani:let me think are you going to dance with me
ranveer:haan why not

ishani:after our dance i am going to give a solo dance
ranveer:but that time i will be at some distance from you

ishani gave a smile where ranveer gave a reciprocating smile.
Once sheetal dance was over Ranveer and ishani started to dance where as usual the romantic pair was rocking everyone's eyes.
Sheetal (saw above):that is it ishani you are finished today i will get ranveer soon
where ranveer left the dance floor ishani's solo dance for dolu baje started where the man already had cut some of the thread now started to cut the rest of the thread. As he was cutting.
Ranveer who was seeing ishani with a smile resting his side to the pillar ishani was gracefully dancing. After the time where the thread was almost cut where the light once left from the man's hand will fall on ishani ranveer who felt something wrong saw all over the place with a glance where the right time when the man left the light where ranveer with a single jump ran to the stage and took ishani in a hug and almost both fall down. The light almost broke down into pieces
Ranveer(with a sudden voice)sharman catch him
where sharman , devarsh chased the man where ranveer saw ishani who was unconscious
ranveer(bit shaking her face):ishani
All were shocked on the incident. it took time for all to digest what had happened.
ranveer:get some water
where mala brought the water ranveer sprinkled the water on her face which almost brought her to the consciousness
ranveer(holding her face where she got up): you are okay
ishani gave a head shake.
amba (seeing the happening to the guest):please all of you can leave we are really sorry for the happenings
Where the guests left the house.
Amba:take her to your room ranveer
ranveer:haan maa

ranveer took ishani in his hands where he started to walk in the corridor ishani who was okay now saw ranveer and his face the fear of losing her can be seen in his face completely he came inside their room where with all her feeling her lips said "i love you ranveer"
ranveer(holding her):kya
ishani:i love you (with tears) i myself cannot stop loving you ranveer haan i seriously love you

ranveer(bit teary eyes hit his head with her forehead):if something happen to you i don't know what will happen to me
ishani:until you are with me nothing will happen to me
ranveer:que
ishani:qunki meri aashiqui sirf tumse hi

Scree freezes on their emotional cry.
to be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was simply awesome!

Can't wait for the next one ;)
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sakshi my girl what next😳
Good one dea waiting for next⭐️
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Fantastic chapter ... Can't wait for another one 😳 thanks for pm πŸ‘
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice chapter dearπŸ€—πŸ€— Loved it😳😳 Do update the next one soonπŸ˜‰
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
itz very lovely plz update sooon drπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice Sakshi.I thought Ishaani will be kidnaped bt thanx God she is safe. Plz can you pm me next time.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice Sakhshi...i just went through the chapters..great job..