Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 64
Where ishani came to the dinning table where all the family members were sitting in the table ranveer came and sat in his chair.
where sheetal and jaya was sitting beside each other.
sheetal(in a low voice): maa today also ishani spoiled my time with rv but he was smiling with me maa
jaya(with a cunning low voice): fine then keep a good contact with him don't make him angry here after i will look after ishani when you are with rv.
sheetal:haan maa

ishani(with a smile to amba): so we can fix your wedding anniversary function know maa
amba(giving a shy smile):is it needed ishani
ishani(seeing ranveer):you can tell maa right?
ranveer(to amba):haan maa let us do it your wedding anniversary let us celebrate it
kailash:but ranveer

ranveer:baba it will be good its so many days we had a get together let it be a simple function what is a big deal(seeing ishani) you convince maa
ishani started to convince amba where amba was denying. But ranveer who saw ishani from his chair he didn't get what they were talking he didn't hear any of the noise or sound from his surroundings a background music was playing in his mind where he was mesmerized with ishani.
ranveer(in thoughts): what happen to me why i am often getting weak when i see her haan i see her daily the same eyes same face everything is same but the love for her is so different everyday my heart always long for her care, always gets possessive with her even if she concentrate on my daughter my mind needs her to be with me only...
Where suddenly ishani's voice interrupted his thoughts "hain na ranveer"  it seems she thought he listened to the complete conversation of hers and amba
ranveer(with a low voice): what is it ishani
ishani:(with a shocked look): you didn't hear what we were saying till now
ranveer:nahi ...aye
ishani:tk fine we can have a anniversary function but in a simple manner but let us have a dance floor, and DJ is it fine

ranveer:haan anything is okay for me ishani..(bit making him come back) so everything is fixed
All the family had a cute smile in their faces.
In the evening
RV sitting in the office where he was seeing the photo of ishani in his laptop.
ranveer(talking to her photo): you know what you look so cute today not only today everyday. haan i myself spoiled those nights but let me tell you i will get you soon but the challenge(thought of ishani's challenge)
ranveer took his phone and called ishani where ishani who was talking to raagini in her room saw her mobile display with ranveer's name had a smile
ishani(picking the phone): hello mr. rv
ranveer:why are you calling me rv
ishani:that is your name right
ranveer:ishani... dekho i can be rv to the world but for my ishani he is always her ranveer
ishani: tk baba tell me why did you call me
ranveer(with so romantic voice); i love you ishani
ishani:(with a fun smile):haan that i know long back why do you need to say it now
ranveer(with so wanting voice): i know you are making fun of me if one says i love you the other should say i love you back but you are saying you know it long back

ishani: ranveer not that easy i won't give up my challenge soon
ranveer:ishani please my darling, my cutie , my lovely wife come on tell me i love you

where ishani was up to tell raagini started to cry where ranveer too heard her cry
ishani:my daughter's time now so i am cutting the call and come home soon
ishani cut the call with a smile where ranveer smiled to himself "even my daughter is not co-operating my love all in my astrology"
ranveer: tk ishani asked to come home okay let me get her something so that she will say i love you
ishani came with tea tray to jaya, amba, baa.
jaya:(in mind):this is the life my beti has to live but you are living this luxurious life i will spoil it ishani
jaya:amba let me come
jaya went to sheetal's room

jaya:sheetal here after we should make a different move
sheetal:what maa
jaya: we should do ishani something so that she won't come in between you and rv
sheetal:but what to do maa

jaya:during the anniversary function let us cut the ceiling light during ishani's dance so that she will be out of your life for someday if she is in hospital even if she die that is also nice for us you can become the daughter in law of the house
Ranveer came home but before entering his legs were stopped where amba and jaya were talking to each other.
jaya(with a cunning intention):you could have married sheetal itself for ranveer know amba
amba(with a smile): might be but ranveer won't be this much happy with her
jaya:but as a daughter in law does she suite you why i am telling is she has brought her family completely to ranveer
amba(seriously with innocence): aise nahi jaya once i hated her to the extreme but ishani is so caring and how nice girl i even feel now that i have hurt her so much she does not do wrong to any one she has done many things to her family

where before amba could say something ranveer came in calling "maa"
amba:dekhra
ranveer:maa i need to talk to you
where jaya giving a smile to ranveer without any way left the place
ranveer(seeing amba): thanks maa
amba:for what ranveer
ranveer: for understanding ishani to this much extreme i heard all your conversation
amba:nahi ranveer she is my daughter i will take care of her always tk here after we won't fight even if we fight
ranveer: don't bring any one between you both

amba:haan
ranveer:maa ishani
amba:she is in the kitchen tk ranveer its time for your baba to have tablet let me go
ranveer:haan maa

Where ranveer was thinking something mala was coming out from the kitchen
ranveer:mala who is in the kitchen
mala:bhabhi
ranveer:only her or...
mala:haan only she is there
ranveer:mala please clean my study room soon i need to use it can you
mala:haan bhaiya

where he tricked mala to his study room and came to the kitchen where ishani was cutting the vegetables..
ranveer(in thoughts): again i am lost ishani really i should thank god for making you my wife how cute you are my god there is nothing wrong in other men's behind you but you are only mine.
ranveer coming to ishani stood in front of her with a smile.
ishani:you came home..raagini is with baa go and get her she may be disturbing baa chalo go and get her
ranveer:(hugging her from behind):let her be with baa

He started to nuzzle her neck
ishani:ranveer what are you doing chodo mujhe mala may come
ranveer:she won't come now and at the same time please say i love you
ishani:no way leave me i have work ranveer
ranveer(turning her to him took bunch of roses from his coat and gave her): i love you so much my dear ishani don't know why you are looking so beautiful today i cannot take my eyes from you tell me i love you please

ishani almost burst into laughter
ranveer: do my confession looks that comedy
ishani: you know what you look like a child to me sometimes (got the roses from him) thank you for the roses but ... not now
ranveer: but why

ishani: i am not impressed ranveer you usually do it giving roses and getting gifts. You need to make me feel loved with that feel itself i should say those three magical words so try it
ranveer: (pulling her near);give me a night i will make you tell i love you for the whole night

ishani(hitting him):naughty
ranveer:haan i am naughty but let me kiss you please
Where ranveer without leaving her was about to kiss her
ishani:(bit pushing him): please ranveer not now we are in kitchen
ranveer was bit out of control where before he could kiss there was a voice calling "ishani dekhra"
ishani:(pushing ranveer):maa is coming
where ranveer took the knife and started to cut the vegetables
amba(bit confused):what are you doing here ranveer
ranveer:helping

amba:help you are helping in kitchen
ishani(bit managing):haan maa he got roses for me to give it he came and when he saw me cutting vegetables he said he will help and now he is cutting the vegetable (seeing ranveer getting the knife) its okay ranveer i will manage (seeing amba)what you want maa

amba:need orange juice for baba ishani can i make it
ishani: let me make it and  bring it maa
amba:tk dekhra (giving smile to ranveer she left the kitchen)
ranveer:thank god you saved me
ishani:(seeing his face):this is the face that will help me

ranveer:why i never helped you
ishani:why not you nicely help me in romance
ranveer(putting his hands over her shoulders):haan even now
where ishani showed the knife to him :go back my ranveer try something please

where ranveer gave a shocked reaction.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice chapters :D loving IshVeer here Shooo cute!!
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woww...itz amazing.plz update soon.if u cn plz update today.cnnt wait to read da restπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by malsa - 8 years ago
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow ...cute ishveer simply amazing 😊 thanks for pm sweetie ...lots of hug
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O dear hw cute ishveer chapters u hv written both were simply amazing I loved dem both ranveer is jst too. Gud gng dear Waitng fr nxt nw
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IshVeer are too cute and Ranveer is the cutest! Poor he, xD
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

nice chapters :D loving IshVeer here Shooo cute!!

ya thank you so much for reading comment is so nice to read happy that you have liked the episode keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

woww...itz amazing.plz update soon.if u cn plz update today.cnnt wait to read da restπŸ˜ƒ

ya malsa happy that you loved the story thanks for the complement ya let me update it ya today i am going to do it keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Wow ...cute ishveer simply amazing 😊 thanks for pm sweetie ...lots of hug

glad that you loved the episode zenab no need thanks and all dear lot of hug to you πŸ€—
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

hope you liked the chapter keep reading the way you expressed your comment is awesome love it😊😊😊