Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoshniSingh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Very nice chapter Sakshi. Always love IshVeer scene. Thanx for that slap. She deserves something more than that. 
Update soon your next chapter. πŸ˜Š
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz dont seperate them sakshi... already its crap n show
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Sheetal is proving to be too much of a pain. 

Glad Ranveer slapped her...
Ishani should have gone to slap her too...

Ranveer and Ishani's relationship is getting stronger by the day which is very heart warming. .

Very beautiful chapter Sakshi. ..
Bless you πŸ€—

hi dear hope you got the story where it is travelling
thanks for coming back i used to miss all your comment these many days happy that you are back
hmmm we need these kind of character to keep the story interesting with twist and turn
hmmm this is how  a man should be to keep him away from other girls but in show ranveer is ready to marry any number of girls that is really heart breaking for me to watch the show now a days
might be she can keep reading to know that
thanks for accepting the concept dear i want this kind of trust worth relationship between them but which i surely miss in the show
Thanks for the comment and its awesome and keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteii

really nice chapter sakshi...

updated soon

thanks a lot for liking the chapter cuteii thanks for the comment as well ya let me update keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Sakshi wonderful chapter πŸ‘

Best part was the slap.
She is harassing him🀒  

thank u dear for loving the chapter slap ya that is what she deserves there are these kind of girls so i jst wanted this track hope all liked it keep reading dear😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

Very nice chapter Sakshi. Always love IshVeer scene. Thanx for that slap. She deserves something more than that. 

Update soon your next chapter. πŸ˜Š

roshini thanks yaar glad that you liked the chapter and loving ishveer in my episodes.
That is how a married man should be to keep girls away from him which i miss a lot now a days with ranveer in the show ya sure dear let me update it keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

plz dont seperate them sakshi... already its crap n show

arrey my separation won't be that worst i don't know to write that kind of sorrowful story dear keep reading don't know whether the track will be liked by you all but the track will be full of emotions, trust and bit comedy that's it ishani won't be a crying baby often in my episodes she will cry where needed  that's it more than that i never know to sorrow heroin😊😊😊
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
anothr nyc update.plz update sooon yaarπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

anothr nyc update.plz update sooon yaarπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot malsa for th comment ya let me update keep reading 😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 63
Nirbhay: did she come out?
Henchmen: no sir still now she didn't come out of the house
nirbhay: always keep an eye on the house once ishani comes out where ever follow her and kidnap her and don't get caught
Henchmen: okay sir we won't get caught we are expect in kidnapping
nirbhay:okay fine make it fast
where nirbhay after speaking he put down the phone and saw rithika who was sitting beside him
rithika:what? did your men's kidnap her?

nirbhay: no not yet
rithika:(giving a no use look): mein jantiyu this won't happen when ishani will come out and when your men will kidnap her you know what this does not seems successful
nirbhay: dekho rithika its my plan actually i have my own way when i get ishani you can make fun of ranveer okay

rithika: just one more week nirbhay more than that i cannot wait.
nirbhay:okay fine she will come and they will kidnap her okay the good news will come within one week
rithika gave a unbelievable look and left the place
ishani who was coming in with a coffee tray saw ranveer who was sleeping peacefully.
ishani(shaking him):ranveer utto
where ranveer made himself turned other side and started to sleep
ishani:ranveer you may be late to office get up
where ranveer opened his eyes without getting up he made himself to come out of the sleep where his eyes saw a fresh beautiful ishani in front of him she seems to be a beautiful rose that has blossomed today.
ranveer(in thoughts): will a man get bored of a wife who look beautiful all the time how cute she is, i myself cannot believe she is the mother of my child.
ishani(waving her hands in front of his face):hello mr.rv you are seeing your wife today only or what please get up its time (keeping the tray on the table) here is your coffee brush and have it

where ishani was up to leave where ranveer got up and pulled ishani towards him and made her fall over him. ranveer was laying in the bed where ishani was almost over him.
ishani(in low voice):what are you doing ranveer leave me
ranveer:you know you look so cute today
ishani:fine thank you leave me
ranveer made his grip tight and almost rolled her in the bed where she was on the bed and ranveer was above her .
ishani:ranveer its not night leave me

ranveer:(he was about to kiss her lips):ek kiss ishani please
ishani:ranveer please control i have already took bath please leave me
ranveer:its okay we can again have a bath together
ishani:growing naughty in the morning ranveer not good please leave me

where ranveer was up to kiss her there was a long cry which almost disturbed ranveer where he saw the cradle from where the cry came
ishani(making him get up had a big laughter): did you see this time it is your daughter. she got ready in the morning and again she slept now got up (pushing him)
ishani got up from the bed came to the cradle and took raagini who was crying so much ishani sat on the other side of the bed and she made her sit in her lap
ishani(showing ranveer):dekho papa dekho how cute he is in the morning
ranveer(seeing raagini): please my dear baby come on smile karo

ranveer made funny expression in his face where seeing him raagini smiled.
ishani:not bad ranveer you made her smile my man
ranveer: hmmm she is my beti how will she refuse papa's want
ishani:hmm that's good fine you get ready
ranveer:(giving a child expression): but my kiss ishani
ishani: no not now ranveer go get ready good boy know

Ranveer with a long face got up and went to the rest room.
ishani(seeing raagini):chalo shall we go down
where ishani took raagini down..
baa:arrey raagini come come
where raagini opened her arms to baa and she got her.
ishani:baa keep her let me make the breakfast ready
baa:haan haan ishani

where she got herself busy in the kitchen. Ranveer who was ready was combing his hair seeing the mirror where his mind was full of ishani's face he had a smile to himself.
ranveer who saw the reflection of ishani's image in the mirror:ishani (he turned and saw whether ishani is standing behind but there was no one getting confused): what happen to me today my mind and heart does not come out of ishani.
Where making himself okay he again started to move out of his room where he started to walk in the corridor suddenly something stopped him where in the hall down ishani was playing with raagini who was in the hands of baa. He was seriously out of the world today
ranveer(seeing ishani):what happen to me today my legs does not move seeing her i can even stay like this for life time seeing her kitni cute ishani tum no i cannot control myself i want you today ishani what ever happens i at least need sometime with you.. before going to office itself i need to talk to you but you are busy (hitting his one hand with other)what to do
Thinking to himself he started to walk where he hit with someone where coming out of the hit he saw sheetal where sheetal was smiling at him.
ranveer(bit got anger but in thoughts): ishani told to act good with her fine i should not spoil my mood as well ishani told if she started to act stupid message me (his mind told the idea) so with this i can call ishani not bad
ranveer(had a smile thinking this): sheetal ...tum
sheetal(getting surprised): knowingly only i clashed with you rv. but today you  are smiling at me rv unbelievable i thought you would be angry still

ranveer:nahi sheetal i should have not done it i have scolded you i have slapped you
sheetal:its okay rv you understood it now hain na that is enough to me
ranveer:(giving a smile): you wanted to tell anything
sheetal:haan i love you rv

ranveer: no sheetal it is wrong please leave me okay
sheetal(coming near): no rv no
ranveer(getting tensed): ek minute please leave me i have a business call

where he turned showing his back to her  and typed a message "come soon to the corridor got up with sheetal" he immediately gave a missed call to ishani so that she won't miss the message
sheetal (again turning him to her): over hain na tumhari business call now tell me rv when can we marry
ranveer(giving a shock look):marriage no sheetal its too wrong
sheetal who was about to kiss him where ranveer bit pushing her gave relief reaction "no it is wrong sheetal"where sheetal again was up to come near suddenly there was a voice calling "ranveer" both sheetal and ranveer turned and saw the direction where ishani was standing with a smile
ishani(coming to them): come and have your breakfast ranveer (seeing sheetal) you are here sheetal go down breakfast is ready
sheetal(almost hiding her anger giving a smile):haan ishani let me
she left the place giving a look to ranveer.

ranveer:thank god ishani but how many days will you protect me i should surely do something for this girl
ishani:tk see a groom if she gets married hain na the problem is over
ranveer: haan let me

where again pulling ishani and almost took her to the pillar side as of to hide themselves.
ishani:ranveer you are overboard today leave me
ranveer(with a lovely look):haan overboard ishani you are so beautiful today no i cannot control myself i need you today night
ishani:(giving a strict look): no way mr.vaghela
ranveer:why

ishani: you know when i was ready you spoiled the night hain na so its my punishment to you.
ranveer: but ishani i cannot control today
ishani:not that easy my husband if you get it easily hain na you will come drunk to me, or you will fall in the floor, or you will sleep this is what you have been doing
ranveer(giving a child expression): tk what should i do
ishani(giving a smile): kitni cute hain na tum looking like raagini now
ranveer: i am her father so obviously i will be like her tk tell me what should i do
ishani:make me love you

ranveer(not understanding look): you already love me because of that only we are husband and wife and we have a baby again what
ishani:not that my dear make me say those three magical words to you the day you make me say we can have a special night
ranveer: i need to make you tell i love you to me
ishani:haan

ranveer:sure hain na ishani if i make you tell those words you should not avoid me
ishani:no i won't avoid you but make me tell
ranveer:ya i will today or by tomorrow you will tell wait and see
ishani:let me see

where ishani gave a smile while ranveer at a sudden instant kissed her cheeks "at least i have kissed you today"
ishani:fine (coming out of his grip) all the best try your level best
ishani started to walk in the corridor where
ranveer(seeing her): you will soon tell it mrs.vaghela
ishani(turning with a smile): let's see

where ishani almost vanished ranveer had a happy cum confusion "how to make her tell"
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰