Frequent Posters

dr.sonia thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yaa...it will be gr8 to hv it twice ...
πŸ˜‰
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Make it twice yaar. You are best at it.if ull make after only it will be very late.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 62
In the evening of that day.
sheetal (hitting the bed she was sitting): nahi maa i should not..ishani know maa she is innocent but the way she takes her rights as rv's wife is atrocious maa today when i was about to wipe the sindoor in his coat she came and wiped it no ...no maa i should get rv some how he should be my husband or even as a secret relationship maa even by that time i can get his property by making him fall in my trap but this ishani...(where she was in anger)
jaya: sheetal do something that will eradicate her from your way
sheetal: but how maa that ranveer is not even seeing me when ishani comes in front of him he is completely mesmerized i am really surprised (keeping her face with doubt) how a man can love a girl to this extreme

jaya(giving a laughter): nahi sheetal all the man will fall for women's body more than that men's need nothing from women you try your best to woo ranveer i will try my best to make ishani to stay away from him.
sheetal: haan maa we should make them separated
jaya:(with a cunning face):they will...

As ranveer was entering the house... sheetal saw him from the distance
sheetal(in thoughts): this is the right time ishani is in the kitchen raagini is with kaki so right time to talk to him.
where ranveer went to his study room and he was searing for some file
rv: where is that file if i get that only i can get some idea and can implement it but where
he was searching where sheetal entered the room seeing his back where as of searching ranveer saw sheetal when he turned.
rv: what are you doing here
sheetal:you really don't know what am i up to
rv gave angry face as answer
sheetal: i am talking to you
rv:i am not interested to talk to you

sheetal: tk fine tell me how did sindoor mark come in your coat
rv:(with a angry look): who are you to ask it
sheetal(with a lustful face): i am possessive on you rv i want you only for me (coming near him) i need you rv i know you scolded me but most love stories start with fight (putting her finger in his cheeks)i love you rv

rv(with a calm voice):i hate you got it
sheetal: hate me but one day you will love me my beauty will make you to fall for me

rv gave a funny smile
sheetal(with a doubt face): why are you laughing
rv: you were telling a joke that's why
sheetal: evey man will get addicted to women's beauty you even love your wife for her beauty hain na you won't have got her beauty to the fullest that's why you are behind her still once she is bored to you.. again you will need a new beauty in your life am i right rv

rv giving a stubborn look left the room and started to walk where sheetal was following him ranveer came to his room where sheetal entered the room with him..
rv(turning with anger): why the hell are you following me sheetal
sheetal:because i like you rv and i love you tell me you are not tempted to me with your whole heart
rv: (taking a deep breath):no
sheetal:soon you will

rv(bit calming himself):dekho sheetal you are a girl and bit family oriented girl please leave the wrong thing in your mind and move on in your life dekho i am married and i have a daughter so tell me what kind of groom you need let me arrange myself
sheetal:haan i need a groom he should have a 4 days unshaven beard and mustache he should be a businessman every girl should get jealous that they didn't get him and his name should be rv aka ranveer

rv:(getting frustrated): better get out sheetal you are really unchangeable i am leaving you for the character of amit uncle (he turned and showed his back)
sheetal: tk fine ishani can be your wife let me be the secret wife to you ishani can never find us as she is so innocent and let me tell you one day you will surely get bored of her

where there was a tight slap in her cheeks which she got from rv coming out of the shock she saw rv's face where there was a tons and tons of anger can be seen
sheetal(so low voice):rv
rv:(so loud):haan rv what did you tell i will get bored of ishani what do you think i loved her when i saw her as a teenager ?where she was cute and fair and lovely nahi i saw her when she was 6 years old that time i never know how she will grow up whether fair or dark whether tall or short whether ugly or beauty but i loved her from 9 years of my age i am loving her for 18 most years i never got bored she is the breath i am breathing everyday she is the beat that my heart is working she is the women who can never be replaced in my life . better get out of my sight

where sheetal was slowly leaving the room before she could leave the hall
ranveer:sunno
sheetal(turned with a teary eyes): ishani meri biwi i loved her, loving her , and surely will love her till my last breath and (showing his index finger) don't dare to touch me again

where sheetal slowly came out of the room crying where ishani came with a bowl in her hands
ishani(seeing sheetal crying):kya hua sheetal
sheetal without telling anything giving a angry look with teary eyes left the place. where ishani without understanding went inside the room where she saw a angry ranveer sitting in the bed hitting the bed
ishani:ranveer
ranveer turned his face to ishani...
ishani: what happened ranveer you looked angry and sheetal went crying what did you do
ranveer(with the angry tone): i slapped her

ishani:arrey ranveer kya kariyo tum i said to ignore her and you have slapped her what is this ranveer she is a girl you have slapped a girl ranveer i said to leave her know
ranveer: is she leaving me I am in her room? no she is in my room she is following from study room

where with anger he pushed the books on the table which fell on the floor
ishani(keeping the bowl): ranveer stop it what are you doing where he was so uncontrollable
where ishani keeping the bowl a side  finally made herself strong and finally hugged him close to her where the ranveer was in ishani's embrace which bit lower his anger and came to the reality
ishani caressed his hair slowly: kuch nahi hua ranveer please make yourself calm
where ranveer hugged her back with his hands (in thoughts): how many difference ishani i am cooled in a single hug of yours seeing you she is saying i will get bored of you..

ishani coming out of the hug where ranveer was bit calm
ishani:(keeping her hands in his cheeks):what happen ranveer why are you showing this much anger
ranveer: ishani i should surely do something for this sheetal ishani she is absolutely out of her mind she says i will get bored of you and she says i would fall for her beauty how could she ishani what she thinks about me

ishani:come and sit ranveer
where ishani made ranveer sit: ranveer why are you doing this
ranveer: then what you want me to do ishani she is asking me to get married to her or to have a secret affair with her you wanted me to shake my head to her

ishani:ranveer i didn't ask you to shake your head
ranveer: then what is the solution ishani without to others knowledge she is coming to me and making me close to her
ishani: tk think about one thing here
ranveer:kya

ishani: do sheetal behave wrong when i am with you or other family members with you
ranveer: no ishani
ishani:that means she maintains a good contact with others hain na
ranveer:haan

ishani: so better here after smile to her and talk to her if she come and tell something talk to her casually
ranveer:but she will take advantage ishani
ishani: by that time give me a message from your mobile to me where you are in the house so that i will there if i come she will start to act good so you will be escaped as well you can be relaxed see how much anger you are getting

ranveer: haan bit sounds good okay let me do it ishani but just for you but if she seems so worst and idiotic i will show my rv attire
ishani:haan if she go to the extreme let's see but think of amit uncle he is searching for groom and he is even bringing groom photos everything sheetal is rejecting what to do
ranveer: how she will accept it god tk fine for amit uncle i am accepting it
ishani:that is like my good boy

where ranveer gave a head shake
ishani: you can smile a bit hain na
ranveer:nahi i am not in a mood to smile
ishani:accha (suddenly ishani kissed his cheeks where ranveer bit saw ishani with a unexpected look) will you smile now
ranveer :haan i will but ...(showing other cheeks to her)if i get the same in this cheeks

ishani gave a slow beat in his cheeks:naughty
where ranveer smiled at her ishani took the bowl from the table where it had halwa in it ishani gave it to ranveer.
ishani:chalo ab kav i brought it for you
ranveer:(getting the bowl)thank you so much
ishani:halwa keliya
ranveer:(having a spoon of halwa and putting his hands over her shoulders):nahi pyaar keliya

ishani gave a smile and ranveer reciprocated her
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Can't v hv at both tyms πŸ˜‰
I knw I m being greedy BT dis tym v want a superhot romantic night thts it nd v also knw tht u cn do it vry well πŸ˜†
Update soon

hmmm we can yaar won't you guys get bored to read consummation again and again that is what makes me think about it. thanks for the response dear,, it is a suggestions that's it nothing greedy dear thanks for having that much trust on me thanks a lot keep reading let me shape it with interesting twist😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dr.sonia

Yaa...it will be gr8 to hv it twice ...
πŸ˜‰

hi sonia welcome dear ya let me try my best yaar😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Make it twice yaar. You are best at it.if ull make after only it will be very late.

ya it will be late but will be the hottest hain na any way naush i will try my level best to entertain all keep reading 😊😊😊
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi how about writing the consumation after and before separation...it would be more
hotter. Please make it hotter and if u need help do pm me I will help u to write it:) Many people want it both of the time and if u feel like writing two times in detail then why not pm me then we both can work on it ;)Edited by IshaLuvIshveer - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hey Sakshi how about writing the consumation after and before separation...it would be more
hotter. Please make it hotter and if u need help do pm me I will help u to write it:) Many people want it both of the time and if u feel like writing two times in detail then why not pm me then we both can work on it ;)

thanks for the suggestions dear ... i have ideas just wanted to know that you guys won't be bored of reading consummation again and again hence i asked it but thanks for coming front to put your helping hands thanks a lot dear ya ya let me see and think to make it two time...
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update sweetheart <3 Loved the scenes...Ishani is a cutie pie!!!
Update the next one soon :)
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update sweetie ... 😊