Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally they both have cleared misunderstandings ...lovely update 😊
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So sleeping pills...Is sheetal ko mein chodungi nai... :@ Hamesha kuch na kuch naya chal ban rai hai...gatiya! chalo, enough of my stupid rants...It was really good and I'm wanting to know about the next one. <3
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sheetal is so bad 😑 😑 😑
Again spoiling ishveer moments
Cute update rv can make her agree nytym
Waitng fr next eagerly
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sakshi darl sry 4 late reply...was ona holiday. mindblowing updates ..keep it up. rv sback awesomme 1 and keep update soon once again a Happy happy new year
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Finally they both have cleared misunderstandings ...lovely update 😊

hi zenab ya love clears all misunderstandings nice comment keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

So sleeping pills...Is sheetal ko mein chodungi nai... :@ Hamesha kuch na kuch naya chal ban rai hai...gatiya! chalo, enough of my stupid rants...It was really good and I'm wanting to know about the next one. <3

hi aarushi cool yaar the sheetal story will end soon ya keep reading comment was so nice😊😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Sheetal is so bad 😑 😑 😑
Again spoiling ishveer moments
Cute update rv can make her agree nytym
Waitng fr next eagerly

ya ya dear she has spoiled the moment sheetal character will end soon hmmm ya that is rv's charm towards ishani keep reading and thanks for the comment 😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hey sakshi darl sry 4 late reply...was ona holiday. mindblowing updates ..keep it up. rv sback awesomme 1 and keep update soon once again a Happy happy new year

\

hi shaktiluvradz ya dear no problem you have now replied right that is more than enough hope enjoyed the holiday thanks for the comment and happy that you like the episode ya let me update yaar the comment is so nice and thanks for the wishes and let me wish you a hearty new year 2016 let this year be a special year in your life with success and happiness😊😊😊
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi dear sorry for late reply but this chapter was really cute and love naughty Ranveer  πŸ˜‰ Sheetal is such a cheapo but loving the track and I hope Ranveer don't sleep πŸ˜‰ it was a lovely update and sorry for late dearie but Happy New Year, I hope your dreams and wiishes cime true and may god give all the happiness to u and your family. Happy New Year πŸ˜³πŸ€— and update soon πŸ˜³
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 61
As they were hugging each other ishani came out from the hug slowly and without seeing ranveer she turned herself and went two steps front where ranveer had a smile in his face seeing ishani's shyness. He went near her and hugged her from behind with one hand and rested his chin in her shoulders where ishani closed her eyes.
ranveer(in so low voice):you know what after having a child too your shyness didn't vanish
ishani(with closed eyes in husky voice): mein kya karo when ever you see with your eyes you are making me so shy
ranveer(turning her slowly towards him where ishani's eyes were still closed):why my eyes are eating your beauty
ishani(in a husky voice with a closed eyes):haan it is only for you to see hain na.
hearing it ranveer giving a smile and went to kiss
as he was about to kiss his eyes were wanting him to close them. he rubbed his eyes again and again hold her where again his eyes wanted him to sleep where ishani slowly opened her eyes to see ranveer where he was rubbing his eyes
ishani(with a doubt): kya hua ranveer
ranveer(still rubbing his eyes);pata nahi kya hua but i am somewhat feeling sleepy
ishani: sleepy?suddenly, fine tk tum change karo phir so jav
ranveer(bit uncontrollable to open his eyes): nahi ishnai its okay let me sleep like this itself
ishani: what to that extreme you are getting sleep
ranveer: pata nahi (sitting in the bed) let me sleep

where he was about to lay on the bed ishani hold him where he closed his eyes with a sleeping eyes he fell on her shoulders ishani carefully catching him she removed his coat carefully and made him lay where again she made his shirt free from tuck in and took his belt and removed his three shirt buttons and made him comfortable with the pillow.
putting his coat, belt and tie a side ishani's thoughts were running over a million of miles "what happen suddenly now a days whenever we fine time to ourselves there is something happening to ranveer, on that day ranveer came drunk, and next he fell down in the floor and finally today he fell asleep that too suddenly (with a confused face) what is going on around us"
with the thinking she took her dress to change and made herself changed and came to the bed see saw ranveer who was sleeping
ishani(caressing his hair): is anything wrong between us ranveer nahi but sometimes you are getting angry that too without any reason whenever you want me to be close you are getting fainted or else you feel sleepy what is happening to you nothing is wrong everything will be okay soon
IN THE MORNING
Where ranveer was sleeping diagonally in  the bed where it was almost hot sun rays in the room. Where he was slowly opening his eyes where after knowing he is awaking from the sleep he slowly got up and rubbed his eyes where he was feeling as though he got a new birth after a long sleep. coming to the world where he saw the clock it was morning 11.00 o clock which bit shocked him
ranveer: oh my god i have slept till 11 o clock(remembering the night incident where he was up to kiss ishani) arrey what is happening to me i was up to something and i slept
as he was thinking ishani entered the room.
ishani(seeing ranveer had a smile): arrey ranveer you finally got up thank god i was waking you up almost from morning 7 o clock kya hua tum ko you won't sleep this much time hain na
ranveer: haan ishani pata nahi kya hua (his face was so confused)
ishani(seeing his confused face sat near him): what happen ranveer why you are looking so confused

ranveer suddenly hugged her where ishani without understanding hugged him back.
ishani:ranveer
ranveer: i am sorry ishani
ishani: sorry for what ranveer
ranveer: no now a days i am becoming a unsatisfying  husband
ishani came out of the hug: unsatisfying husband ?
ranveer: i am getting ready for a night but i finally make it a stupid night
ishani(with bit anger): oh just stop it ranveer what do you think life of a husband and wife is only in bed no ranveer no life is in love and care you felt sleepy you slept what is there in it everything will be okay soon
ranveer(seeing ishani with a concern look): i really
don't know what is happening to me see i was so eager for sometime with you yesterday but suddenly how i got sleep. even on that day because of that stupid sheetal i drank...(where ranveer bit stopped and got to know that he has blabbered the truth)
ishani(hearing it): what did you tell now
ranveer(bit managing): kuch nahi ishani fine(getting out of the bed) i have slept so much let me get ready

he went to the cupboard and took the dresses where ishani came behind him and tapped his shoulders where ranveer turned to her
ranveer: ishani i have become late let me get ready
ishani(with a stubborn look): i need to talk to you what were you saying because of sheetal you drank but what did you say to me on that day you said you drank for a business deal's problem right
ranveer: ishani aye...kuch nahi ishani i was blabbering something due to a confusion that's it
ishani: no ranveer you are not that stupid person to blabber a thing that has not happened (holding his hands) kya hua
ranveer(without a way to escape): lock the door make sure no one hears us

ishani shaking her head as yes and went and locked the room and came back to ranveer.
ranveer:(made ishani to sit in the bed): should i really tell
ishani:if you think me as your better half tell me or else
ranveer: nahi you are not only my better half tum meri jaan
ishani: then tell me ranveer
ranveer: but i don't know whether you will believe it or not as you have liked the person very much

ishani: i may like any one my family, friends, well wishers but no one is above you to me i trust you tell me
ranveer:(taking a deep breath): tk trust me it is a truth sheetal want me ishani
ishani(with a unbelievable face): kya sheetal
ranveer: haan

ishani: but she is a nice girl ranveer how could she
ranveer: she is acting in front of you ishani, the day she fell on me she tried to kiss me that's why i scolded her that time you came and took it casually finally the day we planned to spend a night she hit her legs below the dinning table so only i came without having the dinner where she followed me to study room and said she loves me and she wants my name rv behind her and said she wants to marry or keep a secret relationship without knowing what to do i drank on that day. so i took her with me to the bridge and asked her to jump but she didn't with that i said her what love means and i thought she won't disturb me but again she came to take Saree from you and she was talking with double meaning about getting me so hence i shouted at her and you too.finally yesterday we planned to spend time that too went in vein
ishani:but ranveer sheetal...

ranveer: i told you na you won't trust even jaya aunty is with her in getting me married to her they are using your innocence ishani
ishani:fine leave her a side no problem
ranveer(giving a doubt look): ishani no problem

ishani(giving a smile): haan no problem she is in love with you but you are not in love with her right so we no need to worry but tell me why you didn't tell me these many days
ranveer: actually i thought of handling it myself and you were saying her as good girl so only
ishani: fine don't worry leave her and do your job that is enough
ranveer: but if she again comes in my way i should do something ishani

ishani: ranveer think about amit uncle he is a nice man as far i have seen him don't worry she won't come again if again she comes let us think about it fine.
ranveer: haan fine (had a smile)
ishani: tk make yourself ready and have your lunch today you have slept that much today
ranveer: tk tk.

Where ranveer came ready ishani was with raagini where raagini was playing with the toys in the bed.
ranveer: i am going to office in afternoon oh my god get my tie ishani
ishani:(getting his tie) arrey its okay ranveer everyday you go perfectly right today you have slept sometime there is no problem in it.

where ranveer was about to get it ishani took the tie back.
ranveer:mera tie ishani
ishani(having a naughty smile): your wife should not make you wear your tie
ranveer: arrey wa why not come on.

where with a cute eye lock ishani was making ranveer wear his tie after making him wear she gave a lovely smile to him. where ishani was about to move ranveer came and hit her forehead with his shoulder which made ishani's sindoor mark in ranveer's black coat. where both didn't see it.
ranveer: fine give me a kiss
ishani: nahi abhi nahi its not the time to romance and raagini is seeing us and already you are late come on have your lunch and start to office
ranveer:hmmm tk
ishani:tum jav let me change the diaper of raagini and bring her down
ranveer: haan tk

ranveer came down where amba was smiling at him.
amba:dekhra kitni late que?
ranveer: nahi maa i thought to go to office today after noon only
amba: tk tk wait for sometime lunch will take time
ranveer:oh fine maa let me make two phone calls and come back
amba:haan haan tk

As ranveer went out to make a phone call as the time ishani came down with raagini.
amba: arrey ishani come on give her
ishani: maa raagini will only know you here after i think almost all the time she is with you
amba: haan meri pothi hain na

ishani with a smile gave her to amba where she sat near her and both were playing with raagini where ranveer came inside where sheetal came and stood some distance opposite to him and was signing him something where ishani saw sheetal for the first time with a different eye.
where the way sheetal saw ranveer and she was signalling him something to see his coat where ishani saw his coat her sindoor was on the coat.
sheetal finally came near him and almost put her hand to wipe it where a hand with a Saree wiped the sindoor in ranveer's coat where sheetal saw the person ishani was standing with a smile.
ishani(giving a smile): kya sheetal you too saw the sindoor mark in his coat how nice of you, you were about to help him to wipe it off? (seeing ranveer)nice girl hain na ranveer sheetal
sheetal:(hiding her anger with a smile): but you did the help know ishani that is fine
ishani(with a fun smile): that sindoor is actually mine so obviously i should wipe it after all patni ki seva to husband
sheetal:haan ishani haan

she left with a anger where ishani gave a smile to ranveer
ranveer(bit low voice): you are protecting me
ishani: que only you should be possessive on me i should not be?tum meri pati hu so i will protect...

where ranveer gave a great smile to his wife and ishani gave a cutie pie smile screen freezes on the smile of ishveer..
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago