(MG-FF) REVENGEFUL MARRIAGE SEASON 4(AASHIQ)THREAD 1 (Parts 1~4)

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

(Banner Credit: Priyaa 😊)

What if, The person you love , doesn't love you back..In fact hates you ...

What if, you are willing to get your love, at any cost...

What if, you get hurt immensely in getting your love...But at the end, feel happy...yet not contend..

I will always be yours , even if you don't want me...Maan...

What if, you sacrifice your love ...for someone not so worthy of...

What if, you sacrifice your Happiness ...for someone else's well being...

What if,  you sacrifice your freedom...only to get caged by someone...

The more he smiled, the more I wanted to hate him, and yet it was the very thing that made hating him impossible...Geet.. 

Scroll Down plzzz😊

Edited by drrose31 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail

Maan Singh Khurrana:- 29 yrs old, famous Business Tycoon, rules over the Business world... He is handsome, and eligible bachelor... But never gives second look to anyone ... Till He came across a girl, and fell for her... The small attraction led to Like... Love and finally possessiveness took its place..

Geet:- 25 yes old, a sweet, always cribbing girl... Loves to accept the hurdles and challenges, that comes in her way... And never backs out ...She loves her carefree life, and her family a lot... 

Prem:- No need for his intro, since you will be reading abt him soon...

(There are a few more chars but, like always my Ch skz always consist of major chrs..Rest you can say are minor..Will introduce them as they will be needed...Like maaneet's family etc.)

Scroll down plz...

drrose31 thumbnail

Maan:- Do you love him Geet??? (He desperately wanted her to say no)

Geet:- I... I... (She tried to get away from him, by going back, hitting a chair and sitting on it, testing Maan's patience )

Maan(shouted on  her face):- Do you love him or not ???

Geet(shook her head indicating her denial, giving Maan a momentary peace, as she spoke up in the next moment):- But my family has selected him...He is nice guy, a good friend of mine and we are together since last year... So...

Maan:- Sshh!!! Chup Bilkul Chup...Just tell, whatever I ask you... (She was stopped as he bend down to her face and kissed her tears away) These tears shouldn't come in your eyes, when am there for you... (He then bent down to her lips and was abt to kiss her but was stopped as he heard her shivering, pleading yet again)

Geet:- plz Maan Sir... Let me go... Its my marriage after 2 days .. you shouldn't do this...

Maan(got angry and turned away, leaving her to sigh in a bit of relief, she looked at him, as Maan paced  in the room ):- You aren't getting married ... You get that ???(He turned and looked at her) you aren't getting married ...

He walked out from there, thinking of ways to stop Her marriage...while Geet stood there, shocked as he said that ...

Hey all... 

Well, here's the Prologue... Hmmm.. This isn't the start of the Story.. But a forecast... Geet isn't a damsel in distress here, so don't worry abt her ch... and Maan, well  you have read in the ch sk itself, he is a BIT different in this season... All you gotta do is have faith in me(which you ppl always do) and encourage me to update sooner... 

Yeah!! This Season is going to be LIKES  and COMMENTS BASED .. No, no Quota at all...(That doesn't work, I know)But, I will update only when I feel great with lots of responses in a lesser time... RM season has always been special as every season had 300 and/or plus likes and 15 plus pages of comments, so I expect here this as well...😳  

OR I will shift it to blog(That's secondary)... Am not at all happy looking into the views of my updates and the actual responses to them... That certainly make me sad...😭 Even I think, am losing interest in writing so... That's one of the reason, in delaying RM Season 4..Wasn't feeling like posting, though have a few parts written...over a year ago...But, never started it ...

Will Post Part 1 Soon... 

Do let me know, if you wish to read further ...And yeah... For pms, leave a comment here... Am gonna make a separate list of RM 4 readers ...So, you being in "Rose.Mahek22's" id is not gonna work for getting pms for RM 4..Leave your posts saying you want to read RM 4...

Like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love Rose😊

drrose31 thumbnail
REMOVED...

IN ORDER TO READ, PM ME...

MUCH LOVE ROSE πŸ˜‰
Edited by drrose31 - 6 years ago
drrose31 thumbnail
REMOVED...

MUCH LOVE ROSE πŸ˜‰
drrose31 thumbnail
REMOVED...

MUCH LOVE ROSE πŸ˜‰
drrose31 thumbnail
REMOVED...

MUCH LOVE ROSE πŸ˜‰
drrose31 thumbnail

Wish You All A Very Happy New Year...May This Year Brings Happiness And Prosperity in your Lives...

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice intro...waiting for part 1