Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VC288

Lovely again sakshi!!
Just fabulous! Ranveer showing his RV attitude!
I loved it, dear.

Cute surprise from Ranveer. I always wanted something like that since that servant thing in show.
Please PM me next time.

hmmm thanks dear for the comments the way you liked the episode is evident in your comment the comment is lovable to be read ya this surprise is what we expect in show nothing comes in the show except stupid separation of ishveer ya sure i will pm you yaar keep reading and thanks for the comments😊😊😊
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved his friend acting so cute Sakshi.πŸ˜†
Well done dear.
RoshniSingh thumbnail
What a pleasant surprise Sakshi!!! πŸ˜Š Our Ranveer is back in his old attire. Oh wow!!!!  I really love that old Ranveer. He is such a cuto, innocent,  loving and charming😊 
And our RV is also back. I thought he will slap Sheetal hard but but time if She will do anything nasty then make him give her a tight slap in front of everyone.. πŸ˜‘
Nice update Sakshi.. πŸ€—
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar update kar, I'm desperate to read the old wala Ranveer <3
VC288 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmmm thanks dear for the comments the way you liked the episode is evident in your comment the comment is lovable to be read ya this surprise is what we expect in show nothing comes in the show except stupid separation of ishveer ya sure i will pm you yaar keep reading and thanks for the comments😊😊😊

thanks sakshi πŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Loved his friend acting so cute Sakshi.πŸ˜†

Well done dear.

ya ya thanks a lot dear keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

What a pleasant surprise Sakshi!!! πŸ˜Š Our Ranveer is back in his old attire. Oh wow!!!!  I really love that old Ranveer. He is such a cuto, innocent,  loving and charming😊 

And our RV is also back. I thought he will slap Sheetal hard but but time if She will do anything nasty then make him give her a tight slap in front of everyone.. πŸ˜‘
Nice update Sakshi.. πŸ€—

hmmm ya roshini thanks for the comments the comment is awesome ya i too love old ranveer a lot who does not even want a single drop of tears in ishani's eyes and rv he always rocks with his attitude sheetal will be out of the story soon rv will expose her but will take some time and will have to wait for some episodes keep reading and thanks for the comments 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VC288

thanks sakshi πŸ˜ƒ

😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear friends and readers of my story you all really made 2015 a special year for me by reading my stories you all have been a backbone for me this year thanks to all the silent readers and the regular commenting people of RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS.

i wish you all of you and your family a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016. i pray this year should be the best year for all of you in your life time let you all achieve happiness and success in forthcoming endeavors keep smiling always πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 58 (NEW YEAR 2016 SPECIAL EPISODE)
special thanks to all the readers you made my 2015 a special year through your reading thanks.😊😊😊
As ranveer was smiling with a cutest smile ever.
ranveer: you loved it hain na ishani your friend ranveer is back your wishes is complete
ishani: i really didn't expect this ranveer (pinching his cheeks) my ranveer is back
ranveer(smiling without control): haan just a surprise gift for my ishani for new year (holding her hand) HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
ishani(giving a smile): haan had a great start of this year and "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
ranveer: tk thanks you by the by raagini kaha hain i brought her some gifts
ishani: she is with maa what gift you have for her
ranveer:that is a suspense between papa and beti bu i thought of taking her with us
ishani: where we are going now
ranveer: just a walk wait let me get her
ishani: nahi ranveer maa and baba wants to play with her if she cries maa itself will give missed call at that time we can get her we don't want to spoil maa happiness
ranveer: tk let her come when she comes before that we can go to the walk if raagini wants to come let her join us
ishani: but ranveer walk
ranveer: (going two steps back from her): arrey ishani i cannot be in the room for so long
ishani(with a doubt look): why
ranveer: arrey i may be your friend but however i am driver's son so come with me soon if baa sees me i am a wicket
ishani burst out of laughter: kitni cute mera ranveer tk let's go but not so far if raagini cries i need to be here
ranveer: arrey we are not going out of house and all
ishani: then it is okay.

Where ranveer started to walk with ishani where he took her to the servant quarters.
ishani: ranveer to servant quarters
ranveer giving a smile opened the door and brought her in and switched on the lights.
ishani: ranveer why did you bring me here
ranveer: you wanted to see old ranveer he is only here hain na once when you want to see me you used to come here know
ishani: not bad ranveer you are perfectly suiting the character
ranveer: that is ranveer
ishani: (seeing the servant quarters): a beautiful gift for new year
ranveer opening the window where there was a moon in the sky : ishani (she came near him both stood seeing the moon) this window hain na here only i used to stand and dream about my lover
ishani: who is your lover?
ranveer: meri ishani you now she is not like you she is so cute and innocent
ishani: oh ranveer ka unsaid feelings tk tell me

ranveer: haan
where ranveer came and hugged her from behind where ishani pushed him off a bit
ranveer: arrey kya hua
ishani: mein tumhari friend hain wife nahi hain tell me what you used to do when you were friend to me
ranveer:haan i like ishani very much i will be always with her that's it
ishani:(folding her hands): that i myself know i am asking when you were friend what you will do without knowing to me
ranveer: oh you are asking that i... i used to admire you without knowing to you, i used to think about you
ishani(giving a smile): so now also do the same because i am your friend
ranveer: ishani what is this you are so lovely and i should not hug you
ishani: haan today you should not because you are my friend.
where ranveer making a puppy face : i am leaving where ishani held his hands
ishani: arrey baba now tell me how you used to admire me because i never know it hain na please tell me
ranveer giving a childish smile: (coming to window) here hain na when i see the moon i used to see your face but honestly that face was more beautiful than the moon (ishani was listening his words with a smile) ranveer (coming to the chairs) i used to sit here and think about you (sitting in the floor) here you know ishani i and papa used to drink (ishani gave a laugh) (he laid in the floor) here i used to lay and listen to kishore kumar songs and used to dream about you knowing i won't get you (where ishani was completely mesmerized with his words)

ishani: i am really sorry
ranveer: for what?
ishani: for hurting you so much (holding his hands)
ranveer: hmmm no worry ishani if no pain no gain (pinching her cheeks) i got a great gain in my life which is my lovely ishani tk can we take the resolution for the year
ishani: haan sure but can we have a ...hug
ranveer: no way how could you mein tumhari friend then how
ishani(keeping a child face): arrey i was just making fun hug me
ranveer(giving a smile): hmm why not

he hugged her where ishani too hugged him tightly that both were so wanting each other.
ranveer:(in thoughts): you are the women any man should dream ishani (thinking sheetal) that girl wants my name as rv but you even knowing this rv you are asking for the old ranveer i should never lose you anytime ishani.
ishani:(being in hug): shall we take the resolution
ranveer: haan ladies first now you tell me the resolution
ishani:(being in the hug): this year should be a best year for my ranveer he is a hard working man he should get what all he deserves he should be the best he should shine with victory this year. i have hurt him so many years but for the coming years i will love him with all the care and i will understand him so well and finally i will trust him and love him with whole heart
where ranveer made his hug so tight where even air does not come between them.
ranveer: haan pacca that's all
ishani: hmmm tumhari resolution
ranveer: hmmm this ranveer even becoming rv sometimes never trust his love ishani but this year the resolution is i am going to blindly believe in my wife because love is always blind and i openly accept without ishani my life is nothing to the extreme i won't show my anger to her and i won't bring my ego in between us my love will be more that the ego and anger and by this year i will take care of my daughter with good care and keep her happy always and let me tell you i love you ishani and my daughter raagini
ishani: hmmm fine (came out from the hug) so resolution over and i like this ranveer so much
ranveer: you like me so much only as a friend

ishani: actually haan more than rv more than angry young man even more than a loving husband i really like my friend ranveer so much
ranveer(going near her): fine i am happy but at least some day like your husband then only he can do a husband's duty in bed
ishani: kitni naughty ranveer
ranveer: haan always naughty in bed

where before ishani could hit him there was a missed call from amba.
ishani: hope raagini started to cry shall we go
ranveer: haan haan sure tum jav let me lock the room and come
ishani: hmm

ishani started to walk in  and reached amba room where before entering the room ishani heard raagini crying
ishani: maa
amba: she stared to cry.
ishani(taking her in hand): kya hua meri raagini ko dekho maama
where raagini gradually reduced her crying and put her head in ishani's shoulders maa let me leave good night maa
amba: haan tk dekhra good night
ishani: good night baba
kailash: haan ishani

where ishani came to her room with raagini ranveer was sitting in the room
ranveer: arrey what happened to raagini
ishani: she started to cry now she is okay
ranveer: ishani come here come meri beti

where ishani made raagini sit between them in the bed and she sat other side
ranveer:(taking a chain from his pocket and showed to raagini): dekho papa ki gift for new year for my raagini
ishani: wow ranveer that's awesome its a cute small chain this is the surprise you were hiding
ranveer: haan nice hain na make her wear it
ishani: haan

ishani got the chain and made her wear it where it was a cute gold chain that had lord krishna dollar.
ranveer: that's my daughter she looks even more beautiful ishani humara resolution
ishani: haan let us

where they made raagini sit between them and three where sitting close and made raagini see them
ishani ranveer sharing a eye sign to start both started to say the same " we ranveer and ishani have a cute little angle and she made us parents her name is raagini we are starting this year with a new member in our house we assure you we will make you happy always we will care you with love and affection" where raagini gave a lovely smile
ishani: ranveer ek selfie
ranveer:haan

ishani sat near ranveer where she made raagini sit in her lap comfortably and ranveer sat near and made his mobile and he made a selfie where the family had a happy moment and happy smile in their faces.
Screen freezes on the selfie of ishveer and raagini
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰