Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hope you enjoyed the episode well we sometime need such character to move the story thanks for the comments keep reading zenab😊😊😊

yaa Sakshi I understand its need of story to have a villian but the way you write the story is interesting and we can tolerate villians too to have some spice and twist in story 😊
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi sorry for late reply dear πŸ˜­ It was a lovely update and Sheetal spoiled their night πŸ˜‘ But  want more lovey dovey moments of Ishveer (We really need them right now cause we will never get to see it) But thank you for it and Ishveer's part was very cute and update soon πŸ˜³
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

yaa Sakshi I understand its need of story to have a villian but the way you write the story is interesting and we can tolerate villians too to have some spice and twist in story 😊

ya zenab thanks for understanding we need villains only then the story will have its charm 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hi sakshi sorry for late reply dear πŸ˜­ It was a lovely update and Sheetal spoiled their night πŸ˜‘ But  want more lovey dovey moments of Ishveer (We really need them right now cause we will never get to see it) But thank you for it and Ishveer's part was very cute and update soon πŸ˜³

haan its okay yaar that you tried to comment me that is more than enough hmmm we need some character like this to move the story and to bring the twist and turns ya ya sure i will try more lovely moments thanks for your comments and reading my episode keep reading my dear😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 57
7 days later In the morning ranveer got ready in a black shirt, black pant and black suite where he was so dashing. where ishani came in with breakfast and was bit shocked.
ishani: ranveer where are you going
ranveer: what kind of question is this ishani where men will go in the morning to office.
ishani(going near him): this much early
ranveer: early? hello mrs. vaghela RV was in house for almost 7 days
ishani: but you should recover

ranveer: haan ishani i am perfectly all right (he turned himself left and right) see i am okay ishani then what let me leave
ishani: you are sure hain na
ranveer: haan bilkul sure.
ishani: tk have your breakfast i brought it
ranveer: haan haan

ranveer started to have his breakfast and he was so fresh and happy "ishani raagini kaha hain"
ishani:maa ki saath
ranveer: tk tk

After finishing his breakfast he made his final check in the mirror and started to move out of the room where something struck his mind came back to ishani
ranveer(with a smile): thank you ishani
ishani: arrey for what
ranveer(holding her shoulders): for taking good care of me for the past 7 days
ishani: its my duty as a wife but let me give you a warning
ranveer: what
ishani:please walk properly
ranveer:haan i will

ishani: be careful if you cannot means come back home
ranveer: haan baba haan i will take care

giving a smile where ishani gave a bright smile to him and waved bye.
where ranveer was walking with a RV attire in the corridor suddenly from a pillar sheetal came in front of him. where seeing her rv gave a angry look and again started to walk where she again came and stood in front of him.
sheetal: oh rv so finally you are okay
RV: rv does not have time for stupid peoples better stay away from my way (he started to walk where sheetal held him)
sheetal: what kind of man are you when a girl comes to you. you go away from her i love you rv just come to me you are not a sage
RV(giving a look): so you love me but ishani loves me more than anything
sheetal: just stop it rv just keep her as a passing cloud
RV:(giving a smile): haan haan superb sheetal you may be right fine (bit charming look) can you come out with me today
sheetal(giving a happy look): haan why not rv i am really amazed sheetal with a big business man rv oh god let me come.

Rv: get yourself ready just 10 minutes
sheetal: haan haan

where after 10 minutes sheetal came out with some make up.
RV: shall we
sheetal:haan
Ranveer coming to amba and jaya: maa i am taking sheetal to office today she want to see my office so i am taking
amba:haan dekhra let her learn some things to city life.
ranveer:haan why not
Rv took the car and where sheetal sat beside him he was driving the car.

sheetal: i know one day you will fall for me i love you RV (pinching his cheeks) you are such a cute man.
Rv gave a smile with his rv attire.
After a long drive he stopped the car where there was no people.
sheetal: where have you brought me
rv: please get down sheetal (where she got down the car where he too got down)

he made her walk some distance where they were in the bridge where there was water running under.he made her stand with him
sheetal: why did you bring me here rv are we going to romance
rv gave a funny look and started to laugh.
sheetal: why are you laughing but even now you look so handsome
RV: thanks for the complement fine jump from here
sheetal(with shock reaction): kya
rv: you love me hain na so jump from the bridge into the water and prove your love

sheetal: rv what is this i want to live with you but you are telling to jump i cannot
rv(giving a smile): you cannot hain na that is what your true color is? when i jumped from this bridge my ishani never thought about her life by the next second she was with me in the water
sheetal saw him with a shock look
rv:this is what you are you are a girl behind a married man you ever know how many man was behind ishani but she never thought pride about her beauty that itself made her more beautiful till date passing cloud ishani nahi hain (pointing his index finger to her) tum..

sheetal: but rv please...
rv: if again you continue this behavior hain na you will see a worst man in me (seeing a car coming) that is my driver and car go to home

sheetal without a word got in the car when it came to her step.
rv(seeing the driver): don't drop her anywhere only in RV mansion fine and inform me once you drop her
driver:yes sir

The car vacated the place where rv left for his office.
Sheetal reaching home in her room where her mother jaya came in.
jaya: your father has brought many groom photo what is your idea have you made rv to fall for you
sheetal; he is not that easy maa he not only have fell for ishani once in life he is falling for her everytime he see her
jaya: that is a stupid every man will ignore his wife after they become mother

sheetal: but that is not the case of rv
jaya: so you are going to leave him
sheetal: nahi maa we should maintain good name with other family member especially ishani give me some time i will trap ranveer and make him fall for me
jaya: make it quick or else we cannot manage your papa
sheetal:haan maa(sheetal had a ugly look).

in the night amba came to ishani room where ishani was playing with raagini and was telling her some stories..
ishani(seeing amba): maa
amba: ishani can i keep raagini for sometime in our room let me bring her if she cries your papa and me wants to play with her
ishani: maa what is there to tell me your pothi you can maa
amba: she had her dinner
ishani: haan maa she had she will be laughing for almost till night
amba: haan as age goes we too don't feel sleep let us play with her.
ishani: haan maa if she cries give me a missed call i will come
amba: haan haan ishani(she carefully took raagini where she was now familiar with amba face as of ishani)
ishani: bye bolo maama ko

raagini gave a cute smile to ishani where she is so familiar with house now a days she never cries other than to express hunger she gets well with everyone where ishani was taking a book and started to read her mobile rang where she saw the display it was ranveer bringing a smile to her face she took the phone.
ishani:hi mr. rv do you remember your house
ranveer: haan haan i am in the house
ishani: oh for being in the house you are calling me come in
ranveer: nahi it is a surprise today
ishani:surprise?
ranveer: haan today the person going to come in front of you is not rv

ishani: not rv means its ranveer
ranveer: nahi (saying this he came to the entrance of the room saying bit loud) ishani ki dost ranveer

Where ishani getting a shocked surprise got up from the bed and saw ranveer who was wearing a fade jean pant and checked shirt of bit fade color and with a cute smile .
ishani(bit tears in her eyes coming close): ranveer
ranveer: haan tumhari friend ranveer how he was before marriage before becoming rv (he was so smiling in that attitude)
seeing ishani standing with a surprise where ranveer waved his hands in front of her face "hello ms. ishani parekh here is your friend ranveer"  "say something loved the surprise"
ishani:(with a emotional voice): haan...haan(with tears) welcome back..
where ranveer gave a lovely smile to her

Screen freezes on the happy face of ranveer with a bright smile
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow cute moments between ishveer ...lovely chapter πŸ‘ update soon
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely one sakshi...update soon. do write one more marine drive and shower scene dear
VC288 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely again sakshi!!
Just fabulous! Ranveer showing his RV attitude!
I loved it, dear.

Cute surprise from Ranveer. I always wanted something like that since that servant thing in show.
Please PM me next time.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Wow cute moments between ishveer ...lovely chapter πŸ‘ update soon

happy that you loved  the moments zenab thanks for the comments 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

lovely one sakshi...update soon. do write one more marine drive and shower scene dear

thanks dear let me update it and let me try those ideas somewhere in my episodes thanks for the ideas that keep reading dear😊😊