Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update sweetie...Morphing makes me scared.Hope everything is fine :/And the pic was also cute. Please update soon :)
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
So cute family and Ranveer is very naughty πŸ˜› ishveer together are amazing ...wonderful update Sakshi πŸ‘ 😳
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice updates honey.waiting for next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 52
As ishani was lying in the bed with a closed eyes where ranveer was up to kiss before he would ishani opened her eyes slowly where ranveer seeing her and finally he gave a kiss in her forehead and with a low voice where only they would hear he said "i love you"
ishani(giving a smile and bit holding his cheeks): i love you my naughty husband.
ranveer: you don't like this naughty husband
ishani: haan i like him

where ranveer was up to tell something his phone rang bit disturbed he got up and he took the phone where ishani got up and sat near him.
ranveer was giving some instructions in the phone and he put down the phone and gave a smile to ishani.
ranveer: thank god i got some time with my wife
ishani: haan in office hours you are with me
ranveer: what am i to do during family hours the family does not allow me to do the husbands duty

ishani: (hitting him slowly): cheee how naughty ranveer.
Ranveer hold ishani's hand where holding his hand ishani rested her head in ranveer's shoulder.
ranveer: ishani
ishani: hmm
ranveer: tell me what you want as a gift
ishani: gift why suddenly gift?
ranveer: actually i wanted to give it long back but due to busy work i cannot now tell me what you want

ishani: but for what nothing happen to the extreme of gifting
ranveer: (putting his hand around her shoulder and made her close):you know what when you safeguarded me during sharman marriage hain na i was so happy that my wife trust me to that extreme i always had a pride that no one can love or trust like me but my ishani broke it into pieces on that day so for that what you want anything car, bungalow, jewel
ishani who was taking her head from his shoulders : its okay ranveer i don't want anything

ranveer: arrey tell me na you would surely need something ishani i know i don't deserve you at all
ishani(bit shocked look): what are you saying ranveer shut up
ranveer: (giving a smile): ishani i know i used to tell i trust you but when something wrong happens i never trusted you think about the incidents of past when it was chiraag's matter i never trusted you i gave you a great hurt i insulted you , when in rithika's matter too i pushed you out of the house (giving a deep breath) i totally don't deserve you ishani i know

ishani(bit smiling): you know what ranveer it is what trust make everything perfect you trusted me blindly but i spilled the beans in chiraag's matter i am a fool who trusted him but that pain hit your heart that is why you were behaving out of your mind you didn't know where to show your pain when in rithika's matter i am bit angry but who finally exposed her it was you then what is a big deal forget it now..
ranveer: haan now tell be what you want
ishani:(after thinking a lot): fine can i ask

ranveer: haaan sure
ishani: i want my friend ranveer
ranveer: friend haan till date i am your friend  what is there in it
ishani: nahi i want my friend ranveer how he was with me before marriage i want that ranveer  can you?
ranveer: what is this i thought you will be asking for something like jewels or anything
ishani: hmm that jewels and all won't give this happiness can i get that ranveer ?
ranveer: fine let me try give me sometime
ishani: haan take your own time and you had your lunch
ranveer: nahi
ishani: tk wait let me bring it to you and for me too

ranveer:haan
Ishani brought the lunch for both of them. After so many days they had their lunch together. Finally by 4 o clock all the people where back home. The day was reaching its end.
In the morning.
ishani got ready where she shook ranveer from bed.
ishani: ranveer i am going to temple with parul and i am taking raagini with me you get ready to office maa will give you breakfast
ranveer(getting up rubbing his eyes): haan tk go safely
ishani: haan

ishani left the house with raagini and parul where ranveer after getting ready and had his breakfast and went to study room and was making all the files to be worked out and planned to take to office. All the family members were so happy by the house they were enjoying their own works. Amba and baa as usual were arguing with each other and enjoying their fight.
Where a courier boy came to the house.
courier boy: mrs. amba vaghela
amba: haan its me
courier boy: here is the parcel please sign her

she signed and got the parcel.
baa: what is it amba
amba: pata nahi baa some packet

amba broke the seal of the packet where some of the photos came and fall in the floor followed by a letter. amba took the photos where she was shell shocked to see ranveer with half nude and covered by bed sheet in awkward poses with many girls there were almost 10 photos where baa came and saw the photos and was really shocked at ranveer's behavior
baa: what is it amba ranveer ...how could he...
amba: haan he won't behave like that baa but..

baa(bit making her strong took the letter and started to read): hi amba aunty i am not in a position to tell the name of mine. your son ranveer a man seems to be a perfect business man is a womanizer. he almost all the time makes many women to fall with him showing his charming attitude and take her to the hotel rooms and uses them. Many women has lost their life to bring this to your notice i have some how managed to click these pics . please control your son he has destroyed many ladies life he is a womanizer he should actually be killed .  protect us we fall in your feet as a women you understand our situation. kill him kill
As the last word amba almost sat on the swing by crying where baa held her "amba"
amba: what is this baa i really don't know whether to believe it or not
baa: yes even me he won't do these things amba
amba: even i cannot but photos are telling it (crying) on that day a girl came saying she is pregnant and ranveer raped her not  my son how could he let me call him started to shout "ranveer " ranveer
ranveer hearing amba voice in study room: maa calling me

Hearing amba's shouting almost all the family members came to the hall where ranveer came to the hall walking stiffly.
At the same time.
Rithika: so finally you sent the photos
shadow man terribly laughed : yaa they should separate soon.
rithika: don't scold me i am asking the same question to you i  am revenging ishani and ranveer as they have done something wrong to me but you  why you need to revenge them who are you to them.
shadow man: you surely need to know
rithika: if i know it would be better
shadow man: when i asked you about ishani what did you tell
rithika: what i told ? i don't remember

shadow man: you gave me her lover's list right
rithika: yaa
shadow man: you also said during her teenage you never know her but even during those times there would be boys behind her right
rithika: haan i said
shadow man: i am one of those...
rithika: kya??

shadow man: haan no one will know ishani more than me the story i tell you later but the information is i was a lover of ishani (he shouted by switching on the lamp near him where his face was clearly visible) haan mein  NIRBHAY SINGH  the lover of ishani
rithika: lover of ishani you already know ishani
nirbhay: haan i know even she knows me i will tell you our flash back later but this is the plan to get my ishani back
rithika: fine you will get her

nirbhay had a smile thinking of ishani.
Where ranveer came down.
ranveer(with innocent look): maa kya hua why are you crying what happened
where amba was sitting silent
ranveer: maa you called me and you are silent what happen did anyone tell anything to you are you okay or you are not feeling well
amba: mein kya karo
ranveer(with out understanding face):  kya..karo what maa?
baa(understanding the situation): ranveer

ranveer: haan baa..
baa: have you go out with girls now a days
ranveer: girls mein nahi baa why should i go out with girls
baa: but...(she was hesitating)
amba: you didn't go hain na
ranveer: nahi maa why i need to go

amba: (pulling the photos from baa and showing in front of his face): then what about these
ranveer slowly getting the photos and put his eyes on the photos and was terribly shocked his brain stopped acting he couldn't even trust his own eyes he is lying with a girl that too kissing her and something half nude and covered by bed sheets made his more confusing bit feared " aye mein nahi hain maa i won't do all these things"
amba: you didn't do but what about the photo it is you ranveer you are clear

ranveer: pata nahi maa (the tension was clearly visible in his voice).
amba: pata nahi matlab you are sure hain na you didn't do it
ranveer: nahi maa i didn't i didn't baa please trust me.

As he was telling there was sound where ishani's car came to the front gate of the house .
ranveer(getting ishani coming in): maa, baa (he was almost begging) please leave it please don't tell ishani maa baa
amba(getting really shocked): you didn't do it hain na ranveer let us show her too,
ranveer: nahi maa you should not do it
amba:  nahi ranveer we cannot will baa allow it
ranveer: maa i am telling not to stress her

baa: so you will cheat her ranveer i didn't mean you did what is in the photo but without telling her this is also seems to be cheating her hain na
baa got the photo from his hands
ranveer: (almost fell in her feet): baa please i cannot live without ishani baa if she trusted this please baa

ranveer(getting up): nahi maa
Where ranveer was crying ishani almost entered the house with raagini where parul followed her ranveer turned to the other side and wiped his tears and again turned to ishani.
ranveer: (in thoughts): nahi i should stop them they should not show her i won't lose my ishani at any moment
ishani: arrey ranveer you didn't leave for office you look pale kya hua did you cry ?
ranveer(making a smile to come in his lips): nahi ishani i didn't sleep well in night that's why
ishani: maa (seeing amba teary eyes) maa kya hua you look crying maa

ranveer: kuch nahi ishani maa na i will take care tum jaave make raagini sleep (he almost dragged her he pulled her and was up to walk up the stairs where a voice hold them
amba: ishani
ishani stopped her self with raagini in hand.
amba: parul get raagini
parul got raagini in hand
ranveer was very confused and don't know how to stop it.
amba: i need to tell you something
ranveer: maa
amba: chup karo now more than acting as a women is important than to act as a mother
ishani: maa kya hua kitni serious que

amba: (taking photos from baa's hand) where ranveer coming in the middle "maa its not needed"
amba:(giving a no other way): if we hide it some way she would know it baa won't allow to cheat on her

Where ranveer does not know what to do
ishani who saw the photos was at a great shock where she stood still seeing the photographs.
ranveer: nahi ishani nahi i didn't do it i don't know how it came how could i do like this ishani please please ishani
amba: even we could not believe it ishani what is this ishani we don't know what to decide on this
baa: will ranveer do these things nahi ishani but at the same time we cannot avoid these photographs

All the family was so shocked at the photo graphs where ishani was so shocked by seeing the photo graphs.
As ranveer was crying to her she raised her head to ranveer with a shock look.

Screen freezes
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meko wait nai ho raha hai...jaldi update kar yaar...please...Hope they'll be fine. :) Lovely update once again!!
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulation Sakshi for 50 pages and pls update soon very eager to know what ishani will do
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was brilliant  episode! Update soon! Can't wait more!
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its so interesting sakshi am visiting forum to read urs and arushi ff. good one keep update soon . i loved it she wants her friend ranveer. kash show main bhi hum wahi dost wale ranveer ko dekh pathe hain
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
vry nyc plz update soon.sry for de late comments.i hd exmz.😳😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

And congo for 50 pages!

thanks aarushi for liking the story and thanks for the wished without you all 50 pages would be impossible you all made it possible for me so thanks once again😊😊😊😊😊