Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

ur ryt Sakshi and sis my name is Zenab so u can call me Zenab

hmmm yaa my dear sis zenab i will call you by the name here after thanks for reading my lovely sis😊😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 49
Where ishani bit shocked to see ranveer crying went near him and put her hand on his shoulder and called the name "ranveer"
ranveer hearing the voice raised his head where his eyes were moist like anything his face was red and the eyes were dark red due to tears for past few hours. where ishani giving a care look sat near him in the bed stage (in the floor) keeping the hand still in his shoulder.
ishani: ranveer kya hua why are you crying?
ranveer: (by wiping the tears): kuch nahi ishani mein tku
ishani:kuch nahi so that is why you are crying come on tell me what?
ranveer(after the silence of a minute): you didn't have a single doubt on me ishani when that girl said i raped her
ishani almost started to burst in laughter she was laughing terribly
ranveer(with a doubt look): ishani why are you laughing i am serious
ishani: haan even i was seriously laughing

ranveer: ishani tell me why you didn't have any doubt on me ishani even the family does not know how to protect me but you protected me you proved your concern and love for me today but tell me how do you have this much trust on me but i .. what i have done i have been loving you but when i feel you are not with me i used to hurt you even i have told you that you are characterless, spoke many rubbish words which a man won't use against his wife. seeing some photos i trusted the photos and not you but today you have ... i am nothing to you ishani i don't deserve you at all(he again started to cry terribly)
ishani(holding him): ranveer just stop crying
but he was uncontrollable in crying he was crying like a child which is wanting a doll or chocolate where ishani tightly holding him by his shoulders and bit loud voice " ranveer just stop
crying" where hearing this ranveer who was bit shocked gave a silent look to ishani. ishani with her lovely hands started to wipe his tears those hands touching his cheeks made him feel more cared she completely wiped the tears.
ishani: now get up and sit in the bed
where ranveer was staring her where ishani again gave the voice" come on ranveer please sit in the bed hain na" where ranveer silently stood up and sat in the bed where ishani made him to sit properly and made him to rest his back in the bed where ishani sat opposite to him.
ishani(taking a deep breath): so you want to know why i trust you so much
ranveer shook his head in the sign of yes.
ishani: ranveer you started to love me when i was 6 years you never know how i could be when i grow whether i will be nice or not nice by you have been loving me almost all your life how could you think another women? when you saw my photos and you trusted those it was not out of mistrust it was your possessiveness that you have lost from me?
ranveer gave a look which said what see is saying is right.
ishani: if you are the man who only wants a women in your bed when i was not there with you when you all assumed i am death you would have definitely married hain na? when you treated or hurt me with the words it was the pain which i gave from childhood without reciprocating your feelings ranveer that's it okay. (giving a smile) and finally when we become one in bed seeing the blood strains in the bed sheet you were hiding yourself from me (pointing to his face and giving a laughter) is this the face that will rape a girl funny ranveer it will be the joke of the year.
As ishani was laughing like anything ranveer lips started to smile seeing ishani smiling.
ishani(after seeing ranveer smile): haan that is it keep smiling i always blindly trust you my ranveer can never think about any other women other than ishani i know very well tum jav now fresh up youself we have only 2 hours the reception will start okay
ranveer(with a cute voice): ishani
ishani: haan
ranveer: i need to hug you
ishani: (giving a shy smile): haan but only hug
ranveer: haan
As ranveer was up to hug her there was a knock and a baby cry following it
ishani(seeing ranveer): dekho this is your love story hmm tumhari beti aagaye let me get your hug after wards.

As ishani opened the door where the baby was crying in the hands of amba.
amba: see started to cry ishani
ishani(got her from the hand):haan maa (to the baby): kya hua baby ko dekho maama dekho
as the baby seeing the beautiful face of ishani just stopped crying
amba(seeing it as a surprise): see she is like ranveer ishani she too wants to be with you always
ishani: haan she is almost him maa
amba: ishani thanks dekhra
ishani: thanks for what maa?
amba: today the way you protected ranveer was really awesome he was so happy and we are really proud of your understanding
ishani gave a smile where amba continued " but tell me ishani who was that supriya why she want to ruine ranveer name. on that day that cd problem and the servant  came to our house it was rithika even today problem is rithika's plan
ishani: pata nahi maa who is doing this and what they want but the police took her hain na if they get the information from surpriya we  can know the real culprit
amba: but how can we leave as it is
ishani: but if we are okay in our relationship nothing will come to us maa its okay leave it maa
amba: but ishani
ishani: maa all are happy but let me tell you i will protect
ranveer and house by facing any obstacles now all are happy let's enjoy the reception
amba: haan tk
As ranveer came after fresh up and where ishani was with the baby. She started to feed her and then after she started to play with the baby.
The shadow man and rithika..
rithika: i really don't know how this stupid ishani started to grow this much intelligent.
shadow man sitting in the dark room: let me do something big
rithika: first let that supriya free from jail
shadow man: i am a business magnet do you thing i will allow her to be in jail now she is free my people did the job on my behalf so we won't get caught

rithika: then what is our next plan
shadow man: do you have any idea
rithika: i will make ranveer lose his trust on ishani
shadow man: no way ishani should lose the trust on ranveer
rithika:you are actually not in the mood to revenge, the beauty of ishani is hiding your eyes your moving the plan in getting ishani only
shadow man(firm voice): haan of course she is my ishani i want her inch by inch
rithika: but anything they should part their ways if ishani comes to you some how ranveer will hate her and suffer in his life
shadow man: haan the next plan is ready let me say to you after doing it
rithika: fine make it at least properly if even this fails i will do the job my self

shadow man: it won't fail even that happen next plan you do okay
rithika: haan fine

It was evening in the Rv mansion.
Sharman and parul were in the stage where they were in their modern attire to suite the reception all the relatives and friends where enjoying their reception. ranveer was smiling with his friends where ishani was with her friends by the baby in her hand all the people were admiring the baby like anything so cute and precious.
Finally the sharman and parul reception were over and all the family were sending their relatives with the gifts. They made the arrangement of the room for sharman and parul suharaat.
As they finally made sharman to go to the room and they send parul with kidding and giggling where she was so shy ishani and disha sent her to the room.
Sharman who was smiling seeing her where parul with the same smile receiprocated him.
sharman: so finally come in my biwi
parul: haan my dear husband.
sharman: arrey where are those shyness when i first too you for the movie
parul: haan that was first time now i have got a good friend in the form of a husband
sharman: (giving a smile): fine fine but tell me those three words or else i am going to sleep
parul: even if i say also you are going to sleep
sharman: what?
parul: haan its night hain na so all will sleep only
sharman: arrey baby this is our suharaat
parul: haan but i am not ready for this and all suddenly
sharman: oh okay okay that is it i thought you does not know anything about suharaat fine fine i don't want anything but tell me i love you
parul (bit shy bowed her head): sharman
sharman: haan its me
parul(coming and hugging him where sharman hands touched her back): i
sharman:; hmm
parul: i ..

parul: i totally, madly, deeply in love with you sharman is this is okay
sharman: haan fine (she stood hugging) finally coming out tk go and sleep good night
parul: haan tk good night
As finishing all ishani having the baby who was something half sleep opening her eyes and seeing her and again sleeping and again opening eyes. She came to the room where ranveer was sitting so silent in the bed. ishani coming to the bed put the baby in the bed.
ishani: ranveer talk to her she is feeling sleepy if you start to talk she will sleep properly
ranveer: haan (going to the baby) baby sleep sleep come on jaldi sleep
ishani who was upto change stopped seeing ranveer.
ishani: ranveer tum kitni boring acch
ranveer: boring
ishani: haan i said to talk to her not to tell her sleep from that morning incident you are like this only come back its just a twist in our story now chalo keep her smiling or talk to her.
ranveer(giving a smile): haan tk
ishani went to change where after few minutes ishani came out and saw her daughter peacefully sleeping and ranveer reading a magazine.
ishani made the child in the cradle and sat in the bed to sleep .
ishani: ranveer
ranveer: haan ishani
ishani: we should name her soon ranveer it is almost one month
ranveer: haan ishani we have planned next week hain na

ishani: but we didn't finalise the name yet ranveer
ranveer: haan we will do but not today mein bahut tiered ishani and after that incident i am really worried who want to ruin my name
ishani:(keeping her hand on his shoulder caring): we are okay between us if someone comes nothing will happen ranveer if we are fighting, loving and everything is between us okay
ranveer: haan tk but i am worried if you would have not saved what would have happened ishani i would be in jail now
ishani: ranveer come on that didn't happen right you are over thinking now you sleep let us decide the name tomorrow now sleep.

she made him sleep where she too laid beside him and switched off the lights finally there was more thoughts for both that who is doing all these things but working for the whole day made them sleep,,

To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful. .so finally Sharman and Parul are husband and wife. ..hurrah πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Like the way Ranveer and Ishani's relationship is growing everyday. ...it's just awesome. 

Nice chapter again Sakshi. ...All the best in the next updates. ...😊
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice honey.waiting for next.
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow...sharman-parul ki marriage is over so they are happily married without any happenings ...and ranveer he is so caring and loving husband and she explained him so well 😳...wonderful update Sakshi ...lots of hug πŸ‘   πŸ€— πŸ€—
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So finally they are married without any hustles :P :P And Ishani is at least using her brain in your FF :/ That was a cute update and cannot wait to know her name <3
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! I loved this episode. It was so beautiful and cute...especially the first part of Ishveer πŸ˜³  I  am really eager to know that what this mystery man and ritika are up to. Please update soon! It was very nice chapter! Good Job!

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Wonderful. .so finally Sharman and Parul are husband and wife. ..hurrah πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Like the way Ranveer and Ishani's relationship is growing everyday. ...it's just awesome. 

Nice chapter again Sakshi. ...All the best in the next updates. ...😊

hi amazing thanks for the comments and reading thanks for your wishes keep reading 😊😊😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Very nice honey.waiting for next.

thanks naush for the compliment keep reading let me update😊😊😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

😊😊