Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Funny part ranveer got kiss by malini but not ishani ...I feel shadow man has sent malini to create differences between ishveer...wonderful epi 😊

i am really glad you liked the episode thanks a lot ranveerishani keep reading 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

🤣Loved the last part and now Ranveer will not be able to touch her! 🤣🤣Bechara🤣

Update it soon :)

hey aarushi comment is so good the laughing can be visible felt in your comment thank you so much keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hey dearie! Sorry for late reply but this chapter was awesome. Ranveer, baby, and Ishani ar damn cute. I loved this chapter very much but so angry on Ritika and the guy. I am even angry on Malini...when Ranveer went to amba and took baby was so funny and cute. How could Malini kiss him 😡😡😡 By the way, the chapter was really good and update soon 😳

ishaluvishveer the comment is awesome these kind of scenes i have expected long back in the show but till today they did even show some romantic moments between ishveer and coming to antagonists some one should be there to ruin good people life know then only the story can progress and those kind of characters are these rithika shadow guy or malini . i don't know whether i would make good episodes further but i will assure you that won't be that pathetic like the show. thanks for comments keep reading😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

lovely one sakshi👏update soon

thank you shaktiluvradz for reading and for the comments that you give daily ya i will update it and keep reading once again thanks yaar😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
episode 46
As malini went out of the house ranveer does not know how to react to the family and especially ishani. he was standing still holding her daughter in his hand he saw her face the cutest doll without knowing the situation gave a cute smile to him.
ranveer(in thoughts): you are smiling but today your mother is going to kill me
where there was reaction from family for the action done by malini started coming
amba: who is she ranveer she was the one who danced with you on that day right. how these girls are how they have brought up these girls (turning ranveer cheeks and seeing the lipstick mark) chalo go and wash it first give her
she got the baby from him.
baa: why these girls are coming home
amba: haan ranveer why these girls are coming home
ranveer: nahi baa...(does not know what to say) maa
amba: tk jav wash your face

all the people started to concentrate on the marriage works where he was searching for ishani she was not there.
ranveer(started to search her): kaha hain wow..
he got her in the kitchen where ranveer quickly entered the kitchen where ishani was making the lunch for the day.  he signed with his eyes to mala and others to leave the kitchen where they left according to their boss order.
ranveer(clearing his throat): ishani
ishani(gave a commenting smile to him): oh mr. vaghela finally got your kiss it seems (with a comedy expression she saw the lipstick mark in his cheeks) arrey wow kya bath hain you would have never got this kind of kiss in your life right
ranveer: ishani please i managed the situation but she kissed me what would i do for this you will show your anger to me

there was baa's voice calling ishani.
ishani: haan baa arreyu (giving a look to ranveer) wash your face first
she left the kitchen saying this where ranveer washed his face and wiped the lip mark.
baa: ishani all the dresses are ready please give it to all the people in the house.
ishani: haan baa i will (seeing her daughter with amba) now a days hain na maa she is spending more time with you only

amba:(holding her close): haan she should be with me only even if you give me two more children i will take care of them
ishani corresponded her with a smile: fine maa next week we should name her
baa: have you selected the name
ishani: i have seen some of the name after discussing with ranveer we can final
amba: haan ishani its your both people wish any name my pothi would be loved by all

ishani gave a wide smile.
Where in the room parul was taking a shirt and seeing it. where her shoulder was hit by some hand where she found sharman with a lovely smile
sharman: hi my dear wife
parul: i didn't become your wife still
sharman: but tomorrow by this time you will be my wife
parul(giving a smile): haan
sharman: fine what is this shirt for who
parul: for who i am going to get shirt for my boy friend only
sharman: for me only know
parul: for you only have it my first gift to you.
sharman: thank you and he got the shirt where he correspondingly gave her a box
parul: what is this

sharman: open and see aye tumhari gift
where parul opened the gift she would see the bangles.
parul: bangles
sharman: for you wear it for wedding if you like
parul: why not its so nice i will
sharman: fine hug me and say i love you you are not saying it at all
parul: no way chalo
sharman(pulling her close and hugged her tightly in ears):i love you
parul(for the first time she is feeling these kind of feelings): sharman..sharman..i ..i ..

he was waiting to hear
parul: i will say it tomorrow
sharman coming out of the hug: this is what you came to say
parul: haan chalo let me tell you tomorrow chalo make your self ready mr. groom
sharman(coming out of the room): haan you too ms. bride

parul gave the smile.
Where everything was set well in the morning it is going to be the wedding and finally everything was set. It was night where all after dinner retired to the room where ranveer was sitting in the room and waited for ishani.
ranveer: this malini hain na always she is a problem creator first time she gave a kiss and made ishani cry and next time she called me for night how could a girl be like this and this time after becoming father to a child i have faced a great thing today. but for this what will i do did i call her she herself came and kissed me.
As he was talking to himself ishani came in with the baby who was shaking her hand in air the tiny hands were so lovely to see.
Where ishani without seeing ranveer came and made her baby lay in the bed where the baby was playing by shaking her hand and leg. ishani gave a smile to her where she corresponded her with a smile.
ishani:(giving a don't mind look): today also you should only sleep in  sofa  maasi will be coming
ranveer: ishani fine i will sleep in the sofa i need to talk to you.
ishani: haan bolo

ranveer: its not my fault
ishani: fault what fault?
ranveer: wow malini muje kiss kiya
ishani: i didn't say it is your fault
ranveer: then why are you angry on me
ishani: i am not angry on you ranveer please give me time everything would be okay
ranveer: but you are not talking to me well please let out your doubts and make it clear no misunderstanding should be there between us
ishani: tk tell me if some guy comes and just flirt with me will be keep smiling
ranveer(with a angry look): nahi i will kill him

ishani: then how do you expect me to smile and talk to you casually where a girl kissed my husband in front of me
ranveer: arrey ishani i can understand you but for that what i will do please
ishani: ranveer i didn't have any anger on you i didn't like any other girl touching my husband that's why i am bit sad and angry and all chodo chalo go and make your daughter sleep
ranveer: then your anger is gone know
ishani: haan i always trust you ranveer but avoid that malini first

ranveer:haan sure my wife ordered hain na sure sure
ishani(giving a smile): let me change make her sleep are keep talking to her maasi will come any time
ranveer: but mera kiss (he asked like a child)
ishani:(giving a bright smile after the stubbornness): even if you try today before you kiss maasi would come can we think about it later?
ranveer: (making child face): tk that is right tum jaldi change karo

ishani went to change where ranveer started to talk to his daughter.
ranveer: dekho papa aagaye. tum kitni sundar lagriyu tum bilkul tumhari maa (the child gave a smile where seeing it ranveer was able to image the small ishani in front of him) but tumhari aankhen hain na its completely mine you are the cutest combo pack of both of us. chalo smile karo (the baby was smiling)
where he was talking ishani came out changing " ranveer tomorrow is marriage wake up quickly"
ranveer: haan i will but she is not sleeping
ishani: i will make her sleep you sleep first
he went and laid in sofa and where ishani was trying to make the baby sleep where maasi entered the room.
ishani: haan maasi come and sleep in the bed
maasi: thank you so much for ranveer so sad he is sacrifcing the bed for me
ishani: nothing like that maasi he slept you can sleep in the bed its like your house

maasi: kitni acchi bahu amba ko
ishani gave a smile to maasi
. where maasi started sleeping and ishani some how made the baby to sleep after one hour and laid her in the cradle and she too slept.

the rv mansion awaited the sharman and parul marriage where there was a problem awaited ranveer and ishani ...

to be continued😉
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What  a lovely chapter, her reaction was superb sakshi.👏👏
I am not watching serial but come to forum to read stories from you all.😉
So thanks sweetie, for giving ishveer back.😊
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its the lovely and cute story rather than real serial...
Loved it...
and cute baby "" cumbo of ishani and ranveer
😳 😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

What  a lovely chapter, her reaction was superb sakshi.👏👏

I am not watching serial but come to forum to read stories from you all.😉
So thanks sweetie, for giving ishveer back.😊

thanks a lot butifuleyes so happy that you loved the chapter. always keep reading you should not tell me thanks as i am the person who need to tell thanks for reading and your comments 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Its the lovely and cute story rather than real serial...
Loved it...
and cute baby "" cumbo of ishani and ranveer
😳 😳

i am so happy that you loved the story haan really our ishveer baby is combo of both the lovable people
keep reading and thanks for the valuable comments😊
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Her reaction was awesome man! I loved it!Kash we get an Ishani like this in the show too :/ lovely sweetie:)