Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: amazing3

Really lovely updates. ...

Ishani can take her anger too far sometimes..

Hope all goes well in labour. ...

Waiting for next updates. ...

yes yaar actually that is waht ishani's ego is but now a days the script writers are making her a puppet to rithika or any other antagonist. anyways thanks for reading and your valuable comments๐Ÿ˜Š
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 43
Ranveer's voice: There are sometime where we cannot bear others pain, their pain will be seen as a tear in our own eyes. My life is nothing different to it, when i saw her pain my eyes started to get tears when i saw her pain it is a pain that i got in my body parts. The camera was rolling towards a ranveer who is sitting in the corridor chair of the hospital with a tears in his eyes.
ranveer was able hear ishani's cry inside. he went to the room to see her where he saw through the glass of the room where ishani was struggling to give birth to his child seeing her his eyes where completely moist he ran towards the hospital temple where he saw lord ganesha.
ranveer: nahi ganapathy papa i cannot see her like this she is bearing the pain for me for my baby she is the women who never knowingly hurt me but i am not a fine man for her i have hurt her even till today. i have used many rubbish words towards her. i want her papa i want her even as fighting i want her by my side without her i cannot even imagine my life. He closed his eyes and was praying deeply.
Where inside the emergency room ishani's crying was stopped and there was a new creature's cry in the room. The cutest little baby which is going to be their love symbol which is going to fill their family , which is going to call them maa, papa. was crying in the hands of the doctor. doctor had a wide smile seeing the baby. ishani became unconscious before doctor could inform her.
doctor seeing her: nurse inform the baby's father
nurse: fine madam
doctor: tell him his wife is fine
nurse: okay madam
Where the nurse was searching for ranveer she found him near the temple of the hospital. He was even now deeply praying to the god. Where their was tap in his shoulder.
nurse: sir
ranveer(opening his eyes): sister kya hua meri ishani ko  (he was so scared)
nurse(giving a smile): kuch nahi hua sir she is fine and congrats you have got a girl baby
ranveer(out of the world): kya sister i have... i have become a father
nurse: haan sir
ranveer hugged the sister: thank you
sister and leaving her "sorry sister sorry
he ran towards the room where ishani is when he was about to enter the doctor came out smiling.
ranveer: doctor
doctor: congrats mr. waghela you have got a girl baby and ishani is fine the baby born in normal delivery
ranveer: oh thank you so much doctor
doctor seeing the nurse inside: bring the baby

ranveer was like a small boy was seeing the room where the nurse brought a cute little baby and gave it in his hand
ranveer's hands were shivering getting her in the hand where nurse instructed to hold her safely he slowly hold her where there was blood strains on her still. her eyes were exactly like his own eyes , her face was clear as that of ishani . he kissed her tiny head " haan your mom said rightly you are our own blood"
nurse: give us sir we will clean her and give her to you. ranveer gave her to the nurse
he was so happy that he is staying our of the world
ranveer: oooh god i have become a father seeing the blood in his hands "the blood which gives smile to a man"
Where all their family member came running to the hospital where from reception they asked the room ishani is in and finally they got ranveer standing out. amba came running to him.amba: ranveer
ranveer: maa aap log
amba: watch man said ishani got pain in the morning chodo what happen
baa: kya hua ranveer ishani ko
ranveer(giving a smile): maa i have become a father i have got a daughter

amba: (gave a aww expression): kya ranveer meri bothi
ranveer: haan maa
ranveer showed his hands to amba: now only they took her to clean maa this is the blood strains of her i am so happy maa.
baa: congrats ranveer
ranveer: thank you baa

all pratik devarsh sharman gave a hug to ranveer all were happy.
amba: ishani kaise hain
ranveer: haan maa she is fine and she is unconscious and they will transfer her to ward now. tk maa aap log ghaar chayai and fresh up and come back i will be here
amba: let me see the baby ranveer
ranveer: however it will take time if any of you come only i can again go to home okay you all came as it is right so fresh up and come to hospital leaving you i will go home

amba(like a child): tk
all left where after 2 hours they said they shifted ishani to maternity ward she is back to consciousness and you can go to see her. ranveer shaking his head started walking towards the ward.
When ishani was okay they brought the child and gave it to her.
nurse: your baby and she is a girl...
ishani reciprocated with a smile to nurse..she cannot believe that she is alive after the delivery and cannot accept the truth that her beti is in her hand.
ishani keeping her in hand saw the cute little angle in her hand.
ishani: tum kitni cute lagriyu meri beti you look like your dad so cool and cute (baby gave smile to her) you know who am i your mother tumhari maa you are the one who made me mother (the baby closed and opened her eyes)  ishani giving a smile love you darling
As she was taking to her ranveer entered the room where ishani saw him with the expression whether to talk or not
. As ranveer saw her and came and sat near her in the stool. After a long silence
ishani: thank you
ranveer: for what?
ishani: for getting me to the hospital immediately and .. and...
ranveer(seeing her): and what ?
ishani: for giving me this cute child (she smiled)
ranveer(gave a smile hold her hand and the child): nahi ishani when i saw you in pain i almost died but now
ishani: now we are happy about the new member of our house hain na (seeing the baby), dekho baby here after please ask your father to think and scold me now come on tell your father (she showed the baby to ranveer)
ranveer:(seeing the baby): haan papa will
ishani(giving a smile): finally its your beti as you wished

ranveer: nahi humarai beti (waving his hand to his daughter) so her is your papa
ishani: you saw her already
ranveer: haan i saw her with the blood strains ishani she was our own blood how cute she is..
ishani: haan like you
ranveer: is she looking like me
ishani: haan exactly her eyes are just like your
ranveer: tk if she is like me its okay but at heart she should be like her mother fine ishani gave a smile
ranveer stood up and side hugged ishani with the baby both smiled seeing the baby face. There was cute family where amba and baa came inside the room ranveer and ishani gave smile to them.
amba: oh my god meri bothi i have become a grandmother ishani
ishani gave the baby to amba the baby was so cute. baa saw her the baby was looking cute
baa: her eyes are like ranveer hain na ishani
ishani: haan baa
amba: but she is of your color hope she is will be fair like you
ishani gave a smile.

kalisha came and saw the baby all the people where were happy where there was a family member sharman, parul and lakshmi came to the room and saw the baby.
All were excited to see the tiny little angle she was so smart as like ranveer as well beautiful like ishani.
sharman(near paruls ears): even i will get this happiness after the marriage
parul(with a shy smile): that is not in my hand
sharman: haan right its my job right
parul: chee (without to others knowledge she hit him)
amba: i am so happy ishani
ishani: haan maa me too i cannot believe even now i have become a mother
amba: haan it is a different feeling for all the women.tk ishani i will be with you let ranveer fresh up him and come back
ishani: haan fine aa
amba: ranveer i am here all of you go and ranveer you fresh up and come okay
ranveer:(seeing ishani where ishani nodded yes): tk maa i will
As all the family members left ranveer saw ishani from the entrance of the room and he gave a smile and left the room where ishani was seen happily smiling with amba who was holding her bothi.

To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh it's a girl. Congratulations to Ishani and her husband. 
Another fantastic chapter Sakshi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lots and lots if hugs for you for giving us this chapter...Love you loads!
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow...fabulous chapter cut little angel has arrived in ishveers life
...wonderful chapter ...lots of hug ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— update soon I will be waiting ๐Ÿ˜‰
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is really good chapter 
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb sakshi...lovely one cant wait plz update soon darl.lots and lots of hugs and love...๐Ÿ˜Š
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow ishveer have become parents.lovely update.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear ur evry chp is total bliss to read each hv so mch lovely ishveer moments I to bcum so hpy wid dem
So baby girl is here nw it ll b fun coz nw dere is gng to b a permanent disturbance fr dem ๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved whn ranveer hold tht child in his arms ishveer were awesome
Nw let's see wht hppns nxt whn dere ll little princess keeps dem on dere toes
Thnx fr pm
Update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Oh it's a girl. Congratulations to Ishani and her husband. 

Another fantastic chapter Sakshi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks yaar ya we should surely congratulate the new parents ishveer๐Ÿ˜Š