Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: amazing3

Ritika always stands for trouble. ...sad 😕

Very nice update Sakshi 😃

ya she is the trouble creator always yaar but even in my episodes she would be a trouble creator but let me tell you it won't be that miserable like the show i don't know whether i would make it nice but it would be better than what we see in the show😊 keep reading thanks a lot😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Ri changed the CD? Man! Don't make Ranveer lose the deal darling :( And I want Ishani's baby also intact :) Pls. update it asap :(

hmmm thanks arushi i would update it read and tell me how is it thanks a lot for the comment😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Wonderful update .. Ritika I will kill her in this ff and in serial too I hate her 😡

chill ranveerishani but even sometimes i would feel like killing her i will update read and tell me the suggestion which can be both negative and positive
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

awsome sakshi.if u cn plz update it daily.cant wait to read da rest😃

ya sure malsa other than my busy days i will probably update keep reading and thanks for the comments 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Iovely update Sakshi.plz update soon.

hi naush thanks for making it lovely by reading everyday i will update keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 41
As all the people in the conference where watching the screen where the projector flashed the content of rv's cd. The lights where off in the hall rv was bit nervous that for the first time he is making a great huge deal that too with international client. This would help him to bag more opportunities in the foreign level for his company. The cd got loaded and started to play. The first slide of Rv's presentation welcomed the clients to his office. Rv took a deep breath and started to explain the slides one by one and he made them understand the process of his project and the presentation went very well and finally rv concluded his presentation once he finished the presentation the lights were switched on all the people were having a smile in their face. finally the head of the company clapped his hands where all the people in the hall clapped the hands on rv's project . Rv reciprocated them with a smile.
Mr. john: (he had his perfect UK English): so that was really amazing Mr. rv you have done a brilliant job we were seeking a nice person for the business to incorporate us in india when we saw you in the award function we just shortlisted you but you are really a awesome businessman and really the king of stock market.
rv: no Mr. john not to that extreme i just did my job that's it.
Mr. john: okay fine rv (he gave a look to all of his managing level people) we are okay with your presentation and we are ready to sign this project with you and you can sign it now. This project would be of 6 months once this is successful we can make another project

rv: sure sir
Mr. john: if we go according to your presentation the project would be surely success.
rv: thanks a lot sir
Mr.john: (giving a look to his assistant): have you kept the agreement ready
john's assistant: ya sir you have to write his name that's it
Mr.john: fine

He took the agreement paper and wrote Rv's name and both the people read the terms and conditions and finalized the deal and they both signed the papers.
mr.john: fine rv we are leaving and anything contact me throw the phone or mail
rv: sure sir

finally all the clients left with signing a happy note to rv's office where rv's office turned to its normal and all the staff's started working.
ranveer:(he was so excited ): oh my god i have got the deal now i should go home i should say it to ishani chalo
he came out of the office and took the car and he was driving to the house. he reached the house and he ran like a small boy to his room. where ishani was seen praying to lord ganesha by having a idol in the table.
ranveer: ishani..ishani (he was breathing heavy)
ishani(opening her eyes saw him with a smile): ranveer
ranveer(he was still breathing): you are ... praying
ishani(by holding his shoulder to make him cool): haan i was praying for your deal i was not able to go down that's why kya hua ranveer
ranveer: i have signed the deal ishani it was you and my child who has been my lucky charm

ishani: nahi ranveer it is your hard work. you have heard know hard work never fails
ranveer: haan (he went to hug her but ishani's baby bum hit him) wow ishani i am so excited but i cannot hug you
ishani: oh ranveer come on hug in your style
ranveer: haan you are right (he hugged her from behind and gave a kiss in her cheeks) i am so happy ishani i am really happy
ishani(keeping her hand in his cheeks): tk fine i will get you some sweets she was up to leave.

ranveer: (holding her back): nahi i need a sweet from you
ishani: haan that's what i am going to get it leave me
ranveer: i said sweet from you not from the kitchen or dinning table
ishani: from me? (she was bit doubt)
ranveer:haan kiss ishani see your husband has got a great deal so come on kiss him

ishani(giving a cute smile): haan tk held him and gave a kiss in his cheeks that is of deep attachment in his cheeks to her lips " tk fine"
ranveer(leaving her from his grip): haan tk

Both had a lovely moment. Where at the same time rithika was walking from north to south in her house.
rithika: fine let me call this time rv would have lost his deal she called anand
anand: madamji
rithika: kya hua rv ko deal was it a flop
anand: nahi madamji the deal got finalized and he has signed the deal
rithika: kya what about the presentation
anand: haan madamji the presentation was so fine he had his cd too
rithika: non sense just put down the phone
she cut the call in anger she call sarala.
sarala: hello madamji

rithika: did you replace the cd or not?
sarala: haan madam i have kept the cd what you gave
rithika: then how the presentation was fine.

sarala: pata nahi madam
rithika: you are not even fit for this chalo chodo keep the phone and leave the house right now.
sarala: but madam my 1 lakh

rithika: 1 lakh that i said if my work is over but you have turned the work positive. so i will pay what i told you now tell something and leave the house right now.
sarala: tk madam.

sarala coming to amba who was talking with ishani in the swing.
sarala: madam i am going to leave the job?
amba: why suddenly
sarala: no madam finally my husband got job in haryana so we need to leave so shall i madam thanks for giving me shelter and food these many days
amba: tk fine chalo

Where her head was out of the house. amba and ishani had a glance with each other and their glance slowly changed into a great laughter.
amba: so finally the joker left the house
ishani: haan maa

They were laughing so well.
amba: fine tell me ishani how did you found out this? you just said it is rithika and hold the cd with you in the night but what happened exactly?
ishani(started narrating the flashback): maa yesterday night ranveer was so excited about the project and he gave me the cd where by god's grace there was light in the opposite room and their a shadow fell in our room. so found out some one over hearing our conversation and some how saw the person as sarala. She over heard and she hide herself behind the curtain when i came out of the room. She waited for my head to hide once i reached the end of the corridor she was following me to the study room. before she could reach the study room i took a old cd of ranveer and kept in the drawer which she saw and hided herself behind the wall and i hide the original cd in my Saree and came out. As she was hiding her where she went to the corner and without her knowledge i followed her and i over heard the conversation and i could only hear madamji. After the call she started to walk out of our house i some how managed and follow her and she was talking with rithika and she asked her to exchange the cd which i kept in the study room she too got it and finally i saw her coming to the house and she exchanged the old cd of ranveer with the rithika's cd but there was a fear whether she would be spying our room in the night so i came to your room casually and gave the presentation cd to you. And i said it is rithika to you. Finally in the morning i got the cd and sent ranveer to office. i guess rithika would fire this sarala from her job after this that's why i asked you to wait and not to fire sarala that job rithika herself did it exactly.

amba: awesome dekhra you know ishani i was trusting rithika for so long if you would have done these things long before you would not have gone to jail i have become a reason for it hain na ishani
ishani(holding amba's hand): maa its okay now you are with me hain na
amba: haan
ishani: that is more than enough for me . Here after i won't bring anyone in between our family i will protect ranveer from all the harm.but i am scared whether rithika would revenge ranveer if we separate again hain na maa i cannot imagine my life.
amba: nahi ishani nothing will happen if anything like that happen i assure you this amba will be your side okay
ishani: tk maa

Both amba and ishani had a bahu saas duo smile. The screen freezes

To be continued😉
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Update Sakshi...Keep Updating...Can't wait to know more :P
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
As usual once again a wonderful chapter ...sakshi lots of hug 🤗Edited by ranveerishani78 - 8 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 42
As ranveer got his deal he made the plan for the business to reach success. After he came home with the print outs of the process he came out with a file from his study room. He started to file the papers this is what he has to give to his staff's to work on the project. After that he left from his room as he got a phone call keeping the file on the side of bed. As the person asked some details he went to the study room and was answering seeing the files from study room.
amba and ishani were sitting in the swing and were talking where mala gave the badam kheer to amba.
amba: ishani this is badam kheer ranveer will love it i will go and give it to him
ishani: maa its okay let me go and give him he would be in the room
amba: arrey dekhra already you are tiered and you can rest here itself let me give it to him. once you are okay come up and this time you should be careful anytime you may get your labour pain
ishani: haan maa
As amba went with the kheer to ranveer's room. She didn't find him anywhere in the room.
amba: kaha hain wow fine let me keep it in the room and inform him
due to some wind the papers which ranveer kept was open and the time amba went to turn she some how slipped and lose the control of the glass but she hold the bed but the kheer fell on the papers of ranveer
amba: arrey it may be important file oh god i have did a great mistake fine let me tell ranveer and inform mala to clean it.
She came down where after sometime ranveer entered the room. Where he was shocked to see his papers spoiled with kheer.
ranveer: who did this? oh god it is double work again i should make the print out  once again.

it was the time where ishani entered the room.
ishani: ranveer
ranveer: (bit angry tone): you did this
ishani: what ?
ranveer: aye (he showed the papers with kheer) haan only you can do it why can't you understand ishani if it is here there would be something important you can't even get it.

ishani(took time to figure out the problem): aye mein nahi kiya ranveer
ranveer(before she could complete): other than you who is going to come to this room why are you acting stupid ishani if you cannot do anything good please stay out of it better please stay out from my job and even me (with anger he took his files and left the room)
ishani: what is his problem i didn't do it he is not even ready to listen it and i need to stay away from him fine i will.

As ranveer was on his way to study room. he hit himself with amba.
ranveer: maa aap
amba: ranveer i need to talk to you
ranveer: maa i am very busy let me talk after wards
amba: ranveer i have did a great mistake
ranveer: kya maa
amba: you had some files ha na in your room
ranveer: haan this is the file (he showed in his hand)
amba: haan i...without knowing i split the kheer in this files i am sorry
ranveer(hearing this his thoughts): oh god again i poured the anger on ishani this is what she came to say i am always a stupid

amba: ranveer i am sorry
ranveer: maa nahi its okay i have a soft copy i will make it again no problem
amba: and ranveer tomorrow we all are going to temple to pray everything should go well.  ishani will not be coming as it is her delivery time you be with her tomorrow because she may get pain anytime don't go to office tomorrow
ranveer: haan maa i will you all come early itself
amba: tk fine and sorry dekhra for this kheer
ranveer(giving a smile): its okay maa.

ranveer immediately rushed to his room where he found ishani reading a magazine.
ranveer: ishani... i am ..
As he started to speak ishani got up and left the room.
ranveer: i myself made my day i should have not shouted at her at all.
All were having their dinner and finally all were retiring to their room.
As ishani was bit tiered she was slowly walking in the corridor where ranveer coming behind her held her from back. when he held she jerked him off and started walking towards the room.
ranveer: ishani you are angry on me... actually that was .. actually that was important papers when saw that i was bit angry
ishani(giving a up and down look): for that you will scold me right? you won't listen to me. you asked me to stay away know so i will stay away.
ranveer: ish..ishani

she started to walk towards the room and she changed where ranveer entered the room and was just staring her. she changed herself and she came and laid in the bed and switched off the lights. ranveer switched on the lights " i am reading" he said. he thought she would argue but without responding she slept. After reading he took slept.
In the morning.
Amba, baa, prateek, devarsh, krishna, disha, manasa, lakshmi, parul, sharman, kailash all were started to temple.
amba: ranveer we will come by tomorrow morning only so take care of ishani
ranveer: haan maa i will take care of her

ishani saw him with a angry look.
baa: ishani be careful anytime you can get pain. only one day we will be here in the morning okay and ranveer be with her don't go to office today.
ranveer: tk baa.

As all the people got in the car and ranveer and ishani waved bye to all of them. Ranveer and ishani came inside the house. ishani went to the dinning table and took the plate. Where ranveer sat in his chair near her.
ranveer: let me help you ishani
ishani: (without seeing him taking the food in the plate): no need

ranveer does not know how to make her peace. She knows he didn't have breakfast she took a plate and filled the plate with the food and kept it front of him. ranveer seeing her where she started to have the food where ranveer after a thought started to have the food.
The house was so silent where ishani was whole day seeing tv or reading magazine where she didn't make a single word to ranveer. where even he cannot take advantage on her other than to stare her. When she got him staring her he just put down his head. As it was night both had their dinner with the same silence.
mala: bhabhi i am leaving for home
ishani: fine tk(gave a smile)

As she left only ranveer and ishani was in their house. Ranveer was seeing his laptop in his room where ishani entered the room and gave a stubborn look to ranveer and went to lay in the bed. ranveer saw her where she was feeling uncomfortable to lay after sometime she started to sleep. Ranveer even fell in sleep after sometime there was a call in his mobile he woke up and took the phone. it was early morning 4 o clock. it was none other than Mr. john from uk he talked about the process and ranveer assured everything is fine and as he put down the phone he rested his head as his sleep has gone. After sometime  ishani got up slowly where her face was ful of sweating ranveer was bit feared.
ranveer(putting his hand on her shoulder): ishani kya hua tum tk to hain na
ishani(jerking his hands she was breathing heavy): kuch nahi hua
ranveer: nahi tum tk nahi hain

As ranveer was seeing her she was almost feeling the pain in her stomach.
ishani(holding her stomach): maa oohhh its paining (she was crying )
ranveer(coming to the bed's other side hold her): ishani what happen
ishani: leave me i need to go to hospital
ranveer: arrey how will you go in this condition come on i will take you

She was pushing his hand with the pain with  cry even
ranveer: ishani this is not the time to fight chalo come with me
He took her as he know her ego will be pushing him with her hand he held her tightly and took her in the hand and started to walk. She was crying terribly. Ranveer even going on his way he too had tears seeing her in pain. he came to the car and made her lay in the back seat. she was holding the seat very tightly.
ishani: ranveer...its paining
ranveer: kuch nahi hua ishani mein hu na i will take you

he was driving fastly at the same time with care that nothing should happen to her or the child. He reached the hospital and took her in the hand and as he entered the hospital he asked for the stretcher. He made her lay in the stretcher and said in the reception they admitted her immediately and made her move towards the emergency room. As on the way ranveer held her hand
ranveer(with teary eyes): nothing will happen ishani okay you will be okay.
ishani(with a loud cry): paining ranveer..
ranveer: nothing will happen

ishani's eyes was seeing ranveer's eyes and the hand was in his hands.
ishani: (in thoughts): i don't know whether i will come back but i love you ranveer it can even be my last day i am seeing you..
ranveer was feeling different kind of feeling(in thoughts): i should not lose you ishani please come back ..
As she was coming to the emergency room she was taken in the emergency room where their hands were left from each others and their eye lock was broken when the room door was closed.

Screen freezes on teary eyes of ranveer.

To be continued😉
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update Sakshi ... 😊 keep writing because we all r addicted to this ff... 👏