Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Sorry sweetie for late reply... Lovely update ...update soon next one 😊

ya thank you ranveerishani i will update it😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 40.
It was some days where ishani completed her 9th month and ranveer's international deal has got a good turn that the clients would meet him within 10 days Ranveer was working on the deal as it was 100 crore project he analyzed each of everything before working for the deal. They ordered ranveer's office to make the complete presentation of the project that how they would make their project successful if they invest in Rv broking. Rv finally accepted for the deal. He started to work day and night for the project.
As usual he was with his laptop in his room where ishani brought him milk.
ishani: ranveer have your milk you look so tiered better sleep know
ranveer(getting the glass): no ishani it is a important deal i am making the pathway of the project presentation so that the client should be ready to invest.
ishani(sitting near him): arrey ranveer who will reject you no one can reject my husband's project

ranveer turning to her : your husband may be intelligent to you but they would be more intelligent than your husband
ishani: aise nahi mera ranveer bahut acchi insane hain he only know honesty all business people now a days only need a honest person so only they will choose you see.

ranveer:(giving a smile): tk let's see and by the by be ready in the morning you have your final check up don't forget you have completed your 9 months ishani: haan tk. ranveer shall i sleep i am tiered
ranveer: haan why not come on sleep
ishani: you too can sleep know its time

ranveer: haan i will i promise i will work for an hour and sleep okay
ishani: tk

ishani went to the bed and sleep aroused her eyes.
It was morning that had a sun arisen up. Ranveer got ready where ishani brought him coffee.
ranveer: ishani i said you should not do these works for some days okay
ishani: arrey ranveer what is there in it
ranveer: nahi ishani you girls know really a great people you are bearing all the pains and having smile in your face
ishani: nahi ranveer aye pain nahi hain aye boon hain it is a boon to become a mother.
ranveer(having the coffee): tk take your report let go
ishani: haan fine.

ishani and ranveer were in the hospital and there was a final check and they waited in the waiting hall when ishani's reports were out they called them inside.
doctor: hi ishani how are you
ishani: haan mein tku doctor
doctor: can you feel the baby's movement is the child kicking you
ranveer(with a immediate answer): haan she kicked
doctor giving a look and smiled at ranveer's excitement: that is so good mr and mrs. vaghela fine ishani you have completed your 9 months after 10 or 15 more days you can get pain any time so come to the hospital immediately and the baby would be out in a normal delivery as your condition is good.
ishani(giving a smile): fine doctor sure.
doctor: always have somebody near you till the delivery okay
ishani: haan doctor.

As ranveer and ishani giving a smile to the doctor. they come out.
ranveer: will it pain so much ishani?
ishani: how do i know it is my first pregnancy ranveer.  she said it smiling
ranveer: you are smiling ishani i am really scared see how men are we are giving pain to women for our happiness
ishani: ranveer its natural. for this you cannot give birth to a child right its okay if it is pain that gives happiness to you and my baby i can bear the pain for lift time okay so come on.

As they both started walking towards the hospital entrance there the shadow came following them and stood at one place and the shadow person has been showered with the hospital lights and her face is crystal clear now and it is none other than "rithika".
Rithika(with a cunning smile): arrey rv and ishani you are so happy right so happy but until i am here you won't be happy wait and watch my game my dears.
rithika coming out of the hospital made a call in her mobile. When the call was picked . it was anand a staff in rv's office. she ordered him to come to the hospital entrance. with in half an hour he was in front of her
rithika: hi anand hold this (she gave bundle of money) what is rv's business status right now
anand: its going well madam now rv is working on a uk project which would be of 100 crores and the client's presentation would be on next 10 days
rithika: tell me the exact date

anand: december 20th
rithika: where rv's is keeping his presentation details in company system or
anand: nahi madam he is keeping in some cd he doesn't even keep it in the laptop to make it secure he is not even using a pen drive he is making it in a cd i am dam sure madam
rithika: do you know where that cd would be
anand: sorry madam that i don't know for now if i get to know let me inform you
rithika: fine now you may leave but keep a watch on rv's presentation details if he keeps the details in your office inform me
Rithika(in thoughts): so rv is doing a international presentation on 20th december and that presentation is made in a cd. So that cd should be replaced and he should be ashamed but where he could keep his cd may be either house or office. if it is in the office anand would help if in the house.(she thought for a while), so i should keep a person in the house
she called the person and asked them for a servant and they gave some number rithika dialed the number.
rithika: hello its me rithika come to meet me i am out of the city hospital
The person arrived there . She is a women who do servant works.
rithika: tumhari nam kya hai
women: sarala
rithika: fine sarala now here is the money (she gave a bundle of money) you should get the work in rv house first and be in the house till i say watch rv and ishani closely and give me the information okay. give the information immediately if rv talks or have a cd in his hand okay
sarala: okay madam.
rithika: okay call me when you get the job go to rv's house.

rithika: so this is your final days ishani this presentation days event is going to be a blockbuster twist of your love story (had a cunning smile).
It was a afternoon in Rv mansion where rithika's joker sarala entered the house. sarala coming to amba.
sarala:(joined hands in front of her): madam can i get a job here
amba: no no need we already have enough people
where baa came
baa: kaun hain amba
amba: nahi baa she came for the job
baa: let us keep her ask the details and keep her for some day
amba: but we already have people know

baa: but ishani is having her delivery the work will be doubled so ..
amba: haan baa you are right let's have tk tell about you
sarala gave all the information and informed that she is a poor women and she need to feed her two children as her husband is a man who cannot earn properly.
amba(found worried): tk be with mala she would help to do all the works okay

finally the rithika's joker entered the house.  sarala called rithika and informed her about being in rv's house she had a cunning smile finally .

9 days passed where they were in 19th december.

if it is the morning ranveer would be doing the presentation in front of the client.
ranveer giving a smile gave a deep breath. ishani came inside the room.
ranveer: ishani
ishani: ranveer you are looking so happy today
ranveer: haan i am so happy and excited you know ishani

sarala was standing outside the room and could clearly hear their conversation as the door is open.
ranveer: i am so happy i have done the presentation and this is the cd i have worked hard for this ishani i am so excited as a student going for his exam i should surely succeed
ishani: tk ranveer wish you all success.
ranveer: i am giving this cd to you please keep it safe and give it to me in the morning keep safe in the study room
ishani: (getting the cd): fine i will but you never bring presentations to our house right why this time

ranveer: its really a important deal ishani so only so keep it safe because i could be careless so you keep it okay
ishani: okay fine now sleep then only you will be fresh in the morning.
sarala
hided herself in the curtain where ishani came out of the room and went to the study room she kept the cd in the drawer.
sarala hearing all the conversation came out to the corner of the house making sure no one is in the house she called rithika
rithika: hello
sarala: madamji mein sarala bolriyu
rithika: ya tell
sarala: madam ranveer sab has done a presentation and gave the cd to ishani and asked her to keep it safe in the study room she has kept in it.
rithika(in thoughts): so ranveer has the cd in home if that gets replaced that would be a ashame for ranveer that too by god grace he has given to ishani if the cd gets misplaced the blame will be on ishani.
rithika(coming out of thought): fine sarala come out of the house i will give you a cd and you should replace that cd with the rv's cd okay i will give you 1 lakh if you complete it
sarala: 1 lakh
rithika: haan 1 lakh fine come out now
she came out and rithika gave the cd and asked sarala to change the cd. Sarala went to the house study room making sure all slept she went in and changed the cd with the Rv's presentation cd.

It was morning and where ranveer got ready in his rv attire with a black color suite. ishani came in with the break fast .
ishani: ranveer have your breakfast
ranveer: ishani.. i am really feared that this should go well i would reach a great heights
ishani: surely baba sure come on have your break fast let me bring your presentation cd okay
ranveer: haan okay

As he was having his break fast ishani brought his cd(cd that rithika gave) and gave it to him and wished him all the very best. Ranveer started to the office. The cd was his 1 month's day and night hard work he prayed god that all should go well. when he reached the office all the staffs and all the people were silent.
rv: kya hua all are very silent
staff: sir they came so only
rv: okay fine fine
rv entered the room where all the client were happy to introduce themselves they said very nice words about rv.
Rv: fine thanks for choosing my company as a source to invest and thanks for all of your hope on us now i am going to give my presentation
Where Rv took his cd and put in the laptop and the projector was ready.
All people including Rv's eyes was waiting for the presentation to be played.

To be continuedπŸ˜‰
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi! I am so happy...like a update from u! It was very lovely and loved each and every bit of it. I love the way Ranveer cares for Ishu...he so cute and i am really excited for choti Ishu coming to the world. Can't imagine, how cutie will be Ishu, her and Ranveer. So Ritika's joker πŸ€£ omg! That was so funny! Ritika is back?! I hope she doesn't harm or take advantage of Ishu's pregnancy. So scared of choti Ishu. I am really excited for the next chapter, Ritika exchanged Ranveer's cd with other cd. I hope it isn't that bad...I am so excited. Update soon dearie..can't wait anymore πŸ˜³
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ritika always stands for trouble. ...sad πŸ˜•
Very nice update Sakshi πŸ˜ƒ
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ri changed the CD? Man! Don't make Ranveer lose the deal darling :( And I want Ishani's baby also intact :) Pls. update it asap :(
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update .. Ritika I will kill her in this ff and in serial too I hate her 😑
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsome sakshi.if u cn plz update it daily.cant wait to read da restπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iovely update Sakshi.plz update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hey Sakshi! I am so happy...like a update from u! It was very lovely and loved each and every bit of it. I love the way Ranveer cares for Ishu...he so cute and i am really excited for choti Ishu coming to the world. Can't imagine, how cutie will be Ishu, her and Ranveer. So Ritika's joker πŸ€£ omg! That was so funny! Ritika is back?! I hope she doesn't harm or take advantage of Ishu's pregnancy. So scared of choti Ishu. I am really excited for the next chapter, Ritika exchanged Ranveer's cd with other cd. I hope it isn't that bad...I am so excited. Update soon dearie..can't wait anymore πŸ˜³

yaa ishaluvishveer thanks for the comment the comment is awesome to ready but let me tell you it won't that worst like the serial but i am not either that good writer but i will try my level best to make the ishveer love strong and lovable to read. really the comment was so good and keep reading always thanks for the support till date😊