Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Again someone ready to create problem for ishveer... Nice update sweetie loved the moments between ishveer
cuteii thumbnail
nice part waiting for the shadow man reveal
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice updates Sakshi. ..
Who is this person waiting to create problems. .? 
Lovely dear. ...please update soon. .
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Nice updates Sakshi. ..

Who is this person waiting to create problems. .? 
Lovely dear. ...please update soon. .

yaa dear i will update it there is going to be some drama😊
thanks for the comments keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Thanks Sakshi nice scene but some twist coming on our way.

Love birds have at least had break of happiness ðŸ˜‰

ya dear there would be some drama in the upcoming episodes
keep reading😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Nice...But who's the shadow guy/gal? :/

Will wait to know it ;)

yaa i will soon reveal arushi 😊
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wnt to c some fights between ishveer lyk early.dn only we can c caring ranveer. 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranveerishani78

Again someone ready to create problem for ishveer... Nice update sweetie loved the moments between ishveer

mein kya karo yaar we need some antagonist to move the story hain naa but it will be a interesting twist and turns 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteii

nice part waiting for the shadow man reveal

ya cuteii it will be revealed soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 39
It was one month later where ishani was in her 8th month. As all the people where sitting and discussing about the date of sharman and parul marriage. They fixed a date after two months. fixing all had a smile where amba and baa were happy laxmi and chaitali was over excited
ishani: baa what is the need for two months? we can make it early hain na.
baa: same thing i asked sharman he only said fix the date after two months
ishani: but already it is late after the engagement.
baa: haan you ask sharman

ishani: bhaiya... bhaiya(she called in bit loud voice)
sharman came out..
sharman: kya hua ishani tum tku na..
ishani: bhaiya mein tku what is the need for next two months for your marriage you asked to fix it after two months it seems?

sharman: haan ishani i only said that
ishani: buy why bhaiya?
sharman: ishani you will deliver the baby ha na there will be a cute doll in my marriage ishani so only let baby also come
ishani: but bhaiya for that ..
parul: haan bhabhi he is saying it correctly just two months hain na 60 days what is there in it

sharman gave a sweet smile to parul as she is understanding him so well.
amba: haan ishani if that is their wish what is there in it. this is a nice wish no problem we will fix the date after two months okay parul and sharman
They nodded with a smile. Finally ranveer was entering the house seeing all the member of him family he came to them.
ranveer: wow mera pura family what is the matter?
amba: we have decided the marriage according to the wish of sharman and parul as they want your child to attend their marriage hence we have planned it after two months but ishani asks to make it soon
ranveer: hey sharman you want to wait that much
sharman(in ranveer ears); arrey baba now only i am understanding her well give some time we can love each other as well your child will come to the house hain na
ranveer: (shaking his head to sharman and seeing ishani):haan
ishani groom and bride decision is important let them get married after two months and lets fix the date you all have fixed.
ishani:(with no other way): all are in one side fine tk bhaiya.

Finally the date was set. As all were going to their room. When parul was entering her room she saw sharman sitting in her bed.
parul: you
sharman: haan mein
parul: what are you doing in my room go out
She made him stand and started pushing him out of the room where sharman held her but hitting her back in the room's door and with other hand he locked the door.
parul(with a low voice): what are you doing?
sharman: i need to tell thanks to you thanks
parul: thanks for what
sharman: for understanding me i didn't tell anything but you understood my needs that's why thanks and i love you
parul was seeing a different type of lovely guy in her life and gave a smile

sharman: now tell me i love you too you ran from me on that day before saying..
parul: i didn't come to say that and that three words i will tell when i start loving you
sharman: so still today you didn't love me and you didn't mean that on that day
parul(hiding her smile): no

sharman: oh really so wait i will make you to love me but tell me what should i do for that
parul(with a smile): that is your problem think it and now go (she pushed him out of the room) where sharman was confused about how to make her love him where parul locking the door had a cute smile).

As ishani was resting her head in the head rest in her room where ranveer brought her dinner. ishani opened her eyes and saw ranveer with a smile.
ishani:why did you bring the dinner i will come and have it hain na?
ranveer(sitting in a stool near bed):nahi its okay now a days you are feeling very tiered i know that why so today let me feed you.
ishani: (giving a smile): tk

ranveer took a roti and gave it to her. she started eating.
ranveer: ishani you know i have got a call for international deal they saw me in the award function and they are ready to invest in my company
ishani: wow ranveer that is a great news

ranveer(feeding her): haan ishani they would invest around 100 crore and if we do the deal we would get a good profit by tomorrow i am going to analyses the deal
ishani: tk let me pray as she was saying it she had a bit pain in stomach she held the stomach " ouch"
ranveer(with a worry): kya hua ishani
ishani: (giving him a smile): arrey ranveer kuch nahi hua aye tumhari beti ki kick
ranveer(giving a smile and seeing the stomach): oh my baby started to kick her mother but let me tell you kick her but without pain
ishani: my innocent husband it is pain of happiness for past  one month she is kicking me but you will not be here around me now give you hand

ishani placed ranveer's hand in her baby bump
ranveer: what are you doing
ishani: she will be kicking after 10 minutes keep your hand till that
ranveer(giving a different kind of emotion): how you know
ishani:(giving a look): she can be your beti but i am her maa. maa knows everything about her child you know
ranveer: haan ishani maa sub jantiyu

As he was about to talk god gave him a beautiful feeling "the baby kicked again" ranveer exclaimed " ishani she kicked my beti she kicked there was a tear in his eyes coming out"
ishani:(holding his cheeks and wiping the tears): arrey ranveer haan for this why tears
ranveer(with a emotional voice): you know ishani when you were not with me rithika was with me

ishani: haan ranveer for that what.
ranveer: one day she said her baby kicked and i didn't find any bond in it where she kept my hand in her baby bump and said me as " papa" to the child i was really shocked you know why
ishani giving a questioning look ranveer continued " because its not my blood ishani its mine this baby is my child my heir my baby" thank you for giving me this happiness ishani thank you so much
ishani wiping his tears: ranveer its really a blood relation to both of us we will have our love within two months but rithika was a nice girl ranveer situations decides people
ranveer:how can you think positive about people who do wrong to you ishani

ishani: nahi ranveer they are not wrong situations change them if a bad man like chiraag did not spoil rithika's life she would never turned that cunning its all her situations ranveer
ranveer(seeing her heart): seriously your beauty is not only your face your heart ishani this is why i always say...(he paused)

ishani(giving a doubt look): what?
ranveer got out from the stool and kept the plate near and came and sat in the bed beside her "i always say meri aashiqui tumse hi"
ishani giving a smile put her head in his shoulder.

The screen freezes on their happy love moment
To be continued😉