Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyIshveer

Adorable episodes...Ishani ranveer office scenes.. Car kiss 😳 gift by ranveer to ishani ..garden part..each and every episode are just awesome... Nowadays reading ur ff is feeling better after watching painful show...fabulous writing plz do continue

thanks for reading the story with this much expectations thanks for the support till date thanks a lot onlyishveer😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasthaarora

nice one dear... <3 i m all *blushing* *blushing* do continue sakshi plzzz... :)

ya sure aasthaarora thanks for your wonderful and valuable comments keep reading and commenting thanks a  lot 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 36
As days were running out like a rabbit the days were running it was almost one month after the parul and sharman engagement got over. it is ishani's 6th months of pregnancy where ishani was sitting in her room and was reading a book where ranveer was getting ready in a jeans and white shirt tucked in where ishani saw him he was looking more dashing in his attire.
ranveer (coming to ishani): ishani chalo
ishani: kaha ranveer
ranveer: arrey ishani today you have your ultrasound and checkup how could you forget it (he started to scold her with a care anger) you are not taking care of yourself and my beti how could you be this much careless ishani come on you should be healthy then only my beti will be healthy and super smart but this is not happening you don't have worries about you as well the child

ishani who was listening to him calmly got up from the sofa with a smile
ranveer: arrey why are you smiling i am scolding you (he showed his index finger to her).
ishani(holding the finger with his hand): arrey baby i remember this is my check up day i just wanted to check whether my husband has care and affection towards me and my child that's why i asked you where dekho i am already ready .
ranveer: arrey waa how did i forget to notice this from my wife
ishani: how will you notice me here after already you got your child know then she will be the apple of your eye
ranveer:(gave a smile): haan you are right you know what ishani i will give all the happiness in this world to her i will be a friend and a nice father to her
ishani: haan mein jantiyu she is the luckiest girl who is going to get a lovely father in the world.

ranveer: tk shall we?
ishani: haan
where ranveer and ishani was coming down where there was amba.
amba: ishani ranveer kaha jariyo tum dunno?
ranveer: maa aacch ishani ki check up hain
amba: sorry dekhra i forgot tk chalo

ranveer and ishani started walking as they were about to get in the car
ishani: stop ranveer you had your breakfast
ranveer: nahi ishani you are empty stomached for the test know after the test is over lets have the breakfast together okay
ishani: nahi ranveer its okay test is for me not for you chalo go and have the breakfast then we will go

she went to turn to the house where ranveer held her hand.
ranveer: hello madamji you will do many things for my child i should not do this much simple thing for my child its also my baby ishani come on now where ranveer opened the car door for her where he was about to go to the driving seat
ishani held his hand and turned him to her. ranveer signed what with his head shake
ishani: thank you so much for marrying me ranveer there are many husbands who only want their happiness and they leave the pregnancy in women's hand but until you are with me this delivery would be a lovely pain for me
ranveer gave a cute look and smile and pinched her cheeks: haan

ishani got inside the car and ranveer started to drive the car as usually slow and some how reached the hospital where in the hospital they call ishani for the check up and they did the sonography for her where ishani was so happy that she is experiencing a new feeling in her life.
When they were waiting out they called them after some time.
doctor: by the by mr and mrs. waghela its really good that ishani's health is very well maintained she is perfectly all right
they both reciprocated the doctor with a happy smile where the doctor took the cd out.
doctor: this is your baby's sonography can i play it
ranveer(the answer was immediate): haan sure doctor i am waiting
as ishani saw him he was looking like a school boy who is longing for a chocolate.

As the doctor played the sonography in the laptop they both saw the movement of their love in the screen ranveer was so happy so excited where in ishani's face a motherly smile was seen clearly.
doctor: so the baby is fine ishani after someday you would feel the moments of the baby okay be safe.
ishani: haan doctor sure.
As they collected the reports and they left the hospital.
As ranveer was driving the car and ishani by his side he was so happy and excited.ishani was bit sad  where ranveer noticed her
ranveer: kya hua ishani you look sad see how excited i am
ishani: nahi ranveer i just wanted it to be a girl baby
ranveer gave a doubt look where ishani continued
ishani: ranveer you have almost thought it to be a daughter if it is a boy

ranveer:(giving a smile): ishani dekho both will be my child my wish will come true she will be my daughter even it is a boy its okay but next will be a daughter what is there in it but surely i need a girl okay
ishani: haan okay but not so early after this child we will take some time after this child  to some extent we will think about it
ranveer: haan ofcourse in this your wishes is first anything you say okay madamji

both had a happy smile and were driving to their house. As they entered the house they could see a new problem in their house which is none other than disha and manas. as ranveer and ishani came in disha came and got ishani's shoulder and started crying.
disha: ishani please let us be here i have realized my mistakes please ishani how long we will be away from you all see baa and amba kaki not accepting us. please ishani
ishani and ranveer exchanged a look and ishani saw baa and amba where both were solution less to this problem. ishani saw manas and krish where krish face was melting her heart.
ishani (seeing ranveer): tumhari decision and maa decision is final because its your house you should decide ranveer
where amba instantly came with the answer " its your house also ishani never think you are different from this what rights ranveer hold you too will hold the same rights okay
ishani: but maa

ranveer: haan ishani what maa said is right anything you decide we will shake our heads
ishani seeing a cute family around her thinking the things disha done to parul where seeing krish and baa , baa's face was worried ishani(in thoughts): mein jantiyu baa some where in the corner of the heart you have the affection towards disha what ever happens she is your biological grand daughter
ishani after long thoughts gave a deep breath and answer " go to your room disha"

saying this a responsible bahu was walking to her room seeing her ranveer and amba was so proud of her beautiful heart.

To be continued😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 37
As somehow disha and manas came back to rv mansion when ishani entered the room after the disha problem ranveer came behind her and stood behind her.
ranveer: ishani
ishani: ranveer did i do anything wrong
ranveer: nahi ishani what you decided would be out of some reason but it is okay we all are okay with your decisions you know i am taking care of them because i don't want you to cry if disha staying her is your happiness then it is okay with me
ishani(with a emotional face) : ranveer i know very well what all disha has done to parul but i was melted by seeing krish.
Amba who came to the room stood their seeing ishani talking to ranveer
ishani(continuing): krish should be brought up well he should be around other people and i totally know baa likes disha very much how ever she is hating her for her acts now a days  she is their own flesh and blood so in the corner she is crying ranveer that's why i allowed her ranveer i really know what happened when we sent you out of the house that day i should have believed you
ranveer: its okay ishani leave it past is past
ishani(with a tear): it was disha who called you to use her right ranveer
ranveer does not know what to answer "ishani"

ishani: i know ranveer i didn't believe you that time but after living  a life with you i can surely say you can never even touch a women's shadow other than me. but i cannot do anything against her because she is my sister and her child should be with other people so that he will be brought up with good habits
amba: (coming in the room): this is you ishani

ishani: maa
amba: ishani this is what distinguish you from others i was so angry on that time when this happened but you both have realized everything well  the wrong situations that happened to you both till date here after nothing will come between you both
ishani:(wiping the tears): haan maa tk maa see my reports
ranveer(getting back his smile): haan maa see my baby is growing well and it is fit and fine till date maa
amba: haan meri grand child will be so good and till the date she is born you should be careful ishani
ishani: haan maa
amba: fine tomorrow we should go to the temple ishani okay be ready
ishani:haan maa
amba hugged both ishani and ranveer both the side. All had a happy smile that they were awaiting a new born child in their house.
As it was morning amba went to ranveer's room and knocked the room where ishani who was getting ready made a final look to the mirror and opened the door and saw amba and had a beautiful smile in her face.
ishani: maa
amba: are you ready
ishani: haan maa mein ready
amba: ranveer woke up
ishani(showing him inside): nahi maa he is still sleeping.
amba: tk let us tell mala for the breakfast and let us leave for the temple
ishani: haan maa

They both went to the car and was going to the temple. Where in the car.
ishani: you know what maa i know you from my childhood but i never thought we both would be this my close one day
amba: haan even me ishani
ishani(with a humour look): you don't like me from childhood  ha na maa
amba: i cannot openly say like that but..
ishani(with a laugh): you don't like me
amba:(smiled): but not now ishani we were separated by situations and many people i was against you but we have missed this lovely relationships but here after nothing will come between us

ishani: haa maa
As they both entered the temple where ishani and amba where worshiped the lord krishna.
ishani(in prayers): god give me the strength to bring my baby to the world with a nice healthy state make my baby comfortable. All should be happy and health in the home. my ranveer should always have his smile in his face he should get what all he deserves his hard work and his honesty should be appraised keep him happy my lord
Ranveer who got up saw the room rubbing his eyes and didn't find ishani anywhere and slightly remembered that maa and ishani said they would go to the temple today right
ranveer: so maa and ishani has gone to the temple fine
he got and made him ready for the office.
He came down for the breakfast. As he was having breakfast baa came
baa: ranveer ishani kaha hain
ranveer: maa and ishani has gone to the temple baa
baa: haan they said me yesterday fine fine
ranveer: come on baa let have breakfast
baa: nahi ranveer tum kav mein pooja karna jaaya
ranveer(with a smile): tk baa

After his breakfast there was a call in ranveer's mobile as he picked the call and kept in his ears where amba and ishani was entering the house in the entrance where ranveer other side call informed his a news which gave a bright smile in his face.
phone call:" sir you are been selected for the " best stock broking king" award by the uk stock market awards sir.
hearing this he saw ishani with a phone in his hand and gave a smile to her where she reciprocated him with reply smile while entering the house.
ranveer: thank you so much i will come to the award function to collect it thank you once again
ranveer(thoughts): thank you so much ishani for coming in my life you thought me how to live from child hood after becoming wife you given me trust, love and now a child and finally you have taken me to a peak of victory thank you so much"
Screen freezes on the lovely smile of ranveer who is seeing ishani
To be continued😉
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Both chapters are wonderful lovely update waiting for next one 👏 😊 🤗
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its getting interesting day by day...And don't end this yaar...pls...
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx that you have continued.plz update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 38
As ishani and amba was entering the house ranveer had a smile and ishani came to him and gave the prasad. When amba entered and ranveer saw baa coming to the hall. ranveer saw amba and said.
ranveer: maa call all of our family
amba: haan dekhra

amba insisted mala to call everyone
ishani(in a low voice): kya hua ranveer tum que kitni tension lagriyu?
ranveer(keeping a serious voice): haan ishani aye problem thoda serious ha
ishani: kya ranveer kya problem
ranveer: wait let me tell you.

By the time all the people of the house assembled.
baa: kya hua ranveer why did you call everyone
ranveer(bit stammering): i ..need to ... i need to tell ...

All were watching ranveer with different kind of reactions they were awaiting for ranveer to say.
ranveer(slightly bringing his smile): finally i need to tell you all that i have been selected as "best stock broking king" by uk stock market awards"
As all were excited to hear his words all had different kind of happy reactions in their faces. Ranveer was seeing all of them with a smile where ishani was looking at him and her thoughts said her to hug him and kiss him to show her happiness but she cannot as she is surrounded by her family. when ranveer saw her she gave a lovely smile to him.
Amba brought sweets where amba and baa feed him and wished him more success where all the others congratulated him when ishani went to him to wish.
ishani(with a smile): ranveer
there was phone call in his mobile which distracted their conversation.
ranveer: ek second ishani
ishani waited where ranveer picked the call and had the serious conversation and he put down the call and saw ishani.
ranveer: ishani i need to go i had my breakfast you have okay
ishani: but ranveer
ranveer:i will talk to you in the evening
As all turned to their work as ranveer left for his office but ishani was so sad
ishani(in thoughts): i am so happy that ranveer has achieved a great success but i could not wish him this stupid phone should have come later . well i can get him something so that he would be happy every time he is giving me gifts this time i would give him some surprise. Thinking this she had a smile in her face.
As the day has reached the evening ishani was waiting for him watching the entrance from upstairs. As she saw ranveer entering the house she went to the next room from theirs and waited for ranveer. As ranveer came to his room he saw the room doors shut.
ranveer(opening the door): arrey why ishani has shut the door.
As he opened he saw the room dark and ishani waited for him to switch on the lights.

ranveer(switching on the lights): kya hua lights ko
As he switched on the lights the room was full of balloons of his favorite color combinations and in the wall he found a rectangle shape board surrounded by balloons where he saw a writing in the board as " congratulations Mr. waghela"
ranveer: aye sub ishani has done it ? kaha hai
as he was upto search her he turned to the door of the room where ishani was standing with a smile in her face.
ishani: surprise
ranveer: ishani its really amazing he could not tell his happiness there was a happy cum emotional smile in his face

ishani came near him.
ishani: did you like it
ranveer: haan baahut acchi hain i didn't expect it its really awesome but why you stressed yourself in this time ishani

ishani: nahi ranveer pratik helped me so only i need to surprise you for the success of your business i was not able to wish in the morning hence made this so finally congrats mr. rv
ranveer: haan thanks a lot but rv is for outside world not for ishani
ishani: (holding his shoulders): haan rv may be your name for this world but i always need only
my ranveer mera friend, mera lover, mera husband, meri beti ki papa and so on
ranveer: haan sure i am always yours and thank you so much ishani i loved the surprise a lot and only this surprise for me

ishani: haan you have some other thing too come on close your eyes
ranveer closed his eyes and he thought she would kiss him and he stood eyes closed. ishani took a bracelet from the box and made him wear in his hands. When ranveer opened his eyes he saw the bracelet in his hands.
ranveer: ishani aye..
ishani: haan aye bracelet hain it is my gift for you let me wish my husband more and more success in his life i want him to be successful in all the ventures in his life.
ranveer: (with a smile): haan tk but i need some kisses ishani
ishani: nahi ranveer acch nahi please chodo chalo go and have your dinner first

as she was about to leave he hugged her from behind.
ishani: ranveer tum kaya kariyo chodo mujhe
ranveer: nahi ishani you know (showing his hand with bracelet) this is the best award i have got till date thank you so much but kiss me and be in my hug for some time

ishani: ranveer you won't get bored of romancing?
ranveer: (still in behind hug): "no way " he put his fingers on ishani's forehead " the forehead that makes me to kiss a loving kiss"
(coming to eyes)" these eyes which makes me possessive of that should always see only me" (coming to her cheeks)"the cheeks that makes me go crazy when it turns red due to shyness
"
ishani was bit mesmerized in his moves (putting his fingers in her nose)" these nose you know it sometimes make me angry"
ishani(husky voice): why?
ranveer: sometime when i want to kiss it will hit my nose so my kiss will be disturbed

ishani busted out of laughter: ranveer tum bi naa kitni romantic (turning away from his hug) kissed his forehead and kissed his both the cheeks " i love you ranveer"  both had a cute smile.
As the days ran it was the award winning day for ranveer but that week ishani has reached her seventh month. ranveer made all his family member to get ready and made them come to the function. In the function all parekh's and waghela's were very happy and seated in the first row.
The function started on a welcome note. The function had all its speech and finally they called up ranveer to give him the award. When he received the award all the family members were happy . Amba had a happy cum teary smile. Baa was so happy to see ranveer in this stage as usual disha was jealous but none mattered her now a days.
ishani(in thoughts with a smile): i really feel proud to see you ranveer these money does not matter your hard work matters a lot you should go more and more heights and i always want you to be happy tumhari smile mera kushi hain ranveer.
There was a great applause seeing ranveer in stage where they asked ranveer to tell two three words about receiving the awards.
Ranveer(going to the mick): thank you for selecting me to this award first i would like to thank three ladies of my life , my maa, amba had a smile, my baa, baa bit thought how down to earth is ranveer once how i treated him. and my wife ishani and her love , ishani gave a smile to him and finally my papa not only my papa my best friend kailash had a great smile. my family is my strength without them it won't be possible.
As it was a live program a shadow was watching the tv screen where ranveer was giving his speech.
ranveer: so finally i am so happy with my family i dedicate this award to my family thank you so much .ranveer came down the stage with his award where there was a great applause.

Shadow person: you are really happy mr. rv it is seen in your face you have got your love that is why you have got your normal life that is the problem for me but let me tell you this happiness won't last for so long wait and watch my game mr. rv.

Screen splits between rv smiling with his family and a shadow person.

To be continued😉
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sakshi nice scene but some twist coming on our way.
Love birds have at least had break of happiness 😉

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice...But who's the shadow guy/gal? :/

Will wait to know it ;)