Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely dear plz update soon..ishveeer sooo cute.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update dear sry fr rplyng late
Loved ishveer and sharul hope dey had shown d same on TV also 😭 😭
So romance nd cuteness ahead
Jst a request I wud lyk to hv redemptn of ranveer's image by taking care of preggo ishani much more thn he HD done to ritika
Update soon nxt part
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Pls update soon. We all r waiting
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 35
It was the time ishani entered the room ranveer was so fresh and went to her.
ishani: (with a relief): finally sharman bhaiya and parul engagement over ranveer (pinching his cheeks) thank you ranveer.
ranveer: haan okay but you are not welcomed
ishani: why
ranveer: i need a kiss
ishani: no way ranveer fine move i need to change
ranveer: ishani did you forget i told you i will take you to a place.
ishani: fine tell me where
ranveer: garden
ishani: garden that too in this night
ranveer: haan ishani it is always boring for me to be with my daughter in the room and to romance my wife in the same room so shall we

ishani: ranveer should we surely go now
ranveer: you said you will come even it is hell but you won't come to the garden
ishani: tk fine shall i change and come
ranveer: nahi you look so good in this itself chalo come with me
before she would say anything he put his hand around her and took her through the corridor and they both came to the garden.
ishani: ranveer

ranveer: haan
ishani: now a days you are behaving like a child you know . you talk to your daughter, buying toys, and wanting childish wishes like walking in the garden.
ranveer(with smile): not only walk but thoda thoda romance karo saktiyo
ishani: romance? you cannot romance me here after
ranveer: why ? why should not i? my wife i will romance what is there in it?

ishani: as days going you cannot hug me also
ranveer saw the baby bump with a childish look: mein kya karo now a days my beti is so petted by my wife.
ishani(with a smile): not only now even after she comes she will surely be with me and i will be only with her
ranveer: accha let me see my daughter you know she will be very well mannered like me she won't disturb my romance
As he went to hug her his stomach was hit by ishani's stomach
ishani(with a laughter): did you see where you able to hug me?
ranveer(coming behind her hugged her from behind and resting his chin in her shoulder): now is it fine now i won't disturb my daughter and you too
ishani gave a smile and slightly turning her head and gave a kiss : is it okay?
ranveer(with a seductive voice): nahi

He started to nuzzle her neck and shoulder
ishani:(bit shivering voice): kya kariyo tum ranveer chodo?
he made her slowly come to the building wall near the garden and he rested his back in the wall and made her stand in the same position.
ranveer kissed her shoulder and neck.
ishani: ranveer chodo
she went to leave where he held her again with a soft pull. As ishani saw him he was completely lost in her.
ishani: ranveer dekho we cannot go till final step today so please control yourself
ranveer(in the same position): arrey mein rv hu i know to control me kya ishani i didn't ask for non-vegetarian love just a vegetarian love fine
ishani: but

he brought his other hand finger and put in her lips and made her quite and kissed her back where ishani has no other choice other than to mourn his name. After a long time of nuzzle and kisses he turned her to him and kissed her lips very lovably. she corresponded his kiss where after sometime they came out from the kiss where ranveer look like a child who got his milk from its mother
ishani(without facing him): is it over?
ranveer: haan my part is over now you can also kiss me i would feel love come on he showed his cheeks
ishani(with a low voice): you want kiss ha na
ranveer: haan any number of kisses is okay
he was showing his cheeks to her
ishani(bit raising her head): remove your shirt buttons.
ranveer(giving a shocked look): kya hua sunny aagay? nahi ishani i don't want that wild love just kiss me its enough
ishani giving a look: kya only you will give me romantic kisses and love i should not give it to you now come on remove your shirt button

he was thinking where ishani removed the three buttons of the shirt and moved his inner cloth a bit where she could see the bullet mark in his chest.
Ranveer (removing ishani's hands): tum kya kariyo ishani chodo
ishani: nahi when i asked to leave you did you leave me nahi ha na now don't stop me

she made him hit the wall of the building next to the garden and gave a kiss in the bullet scars.
ishani(with a tears): its because of me ha na ranveer i could only give this kiss to you today.
ranveer(wiping her tears): arrey ishani don't feel for this it was our life humara love story ka twists without these pains we would never have seen these love ha na so now smile and thanks for the kiss.
ishani(with a shy smile): haan tk shall we go
ranveer: hmmm chalo

As they started walking from the garden to the house the moon which saw all their care and love and romance had a bright shine that both the lover are in their lovely life

To be continuedπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi my buddies thanks for supporting me till date i have planned to end Ranveer's unsaid feelings in a happy note.πŸ˜‰

Just want some suggestions whether i can end the post or shall i continueπŸ˜†

need all your suggestions according to the suggestions i can make the decision whether to continue or endπŸ˜‰
ishveerfankittu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No sakshi plz continue 😊 coz it is far better than matsh these days 😊 n we all eagly w8 for ur updation daily as we r addicted to dis now πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
lovely saakshi..plz end karne ke liye soch na bhi mat/...kudos to you awesome 1😊
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz continue.dnt end 😭 um also addicted to ur posts.dnt evr thnk ro end.plzzz...Edited by malsa - 8 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishveerfankittu

No sakshi plz continue 😊 coz it is far better than matsh these days 😊 n we all eagly w8 for ur updation daily as we r addicted to dis now πŸ˜‰

exacly yeh sab matsh main to hota hi nahi hai
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Pls continue ...once again superb epi...and we r addicted to this ff pls continue 😭